Why was it deleted? :(

To post a reply, login or signup

lizw47
@lizw47
last year
36 posts

I made a post in the Request a reading group about a year ago and the members here were able to connect with my deceased mother and give me the most beautiful reading. It brought me such comfort. Now it is gone and I can't find it anywhere. Why would they delete such a thing, I'm so sad.

updated by @lizw47: 04/28/17 07:53:55PM
Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

Try searching your posts on your profile page, if it will let you. If not, I am sorry. Elise had alot of material to move and though I have no doubt she tried to move it all, it may be possible that some things got lost during the move :( You can try reposting a request and see if anyone else will pick up new messages from her. I have no doubt your beautiful mother is still with you and watching over you from above :)

EliseLebeau
@eliselebeau
last year
414 posts

Our hosting fees is based on how much space we use.  We delete inactive members and older posts in order to keep the fees to an amount we can afford.  This web site is free for you but it's not free for me :)

We'd like to keep everything that has been contributed in the last 10 years but we can't...

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

Just a thought but as a reader I always recommend that people copy & save their readings so that they have them to reread, look at, etc. on their own personal devices & even printing them out to keep somewhere safe.

lizw47
@lizw47
last year
36 posts

Angel:

Try searching your posts on your profile page, if it will let you. If not, I am sorry. Elise had alot of material to move and though I have no doubt she tried to move it all, it may be possible that some things got lost during the move :( You can try reposting a request and see if anyone else will pick up new messages from her. I have no doubt your beautiful mother is still with you and watching over you from above :)

Thanks Angel. You were the person who gave me a reading last time. You have incredible talent. What you said was so beautiful and insightful and I wanted to go back and read it! I just wish it hadn't been deleted.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book