Asking for a reading please

To post a reply, login or signup

Jodi Hill
@jodi-hill
last year
89 posts

I'd like to know what I've done so wrong to cause my children to hate me so much. thank you

updated by @jodi-hill: 04/23/17 11:56:52AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
867 posts

Hi Jodi,

I don't see that you've done anything wrong.

I do believe that it will take time, not sure how long, for your children to work through whatever it is that makes them hostile, short tempered, etc.  but once they do I believe eventually they will make the move to reconcile.

Best wishes to you <3

Austin1977
@austin1977
11 months ago
20 posts
Hi Jodi :)

I get this big sense of a lot of empty hugs. When I say that I mean, you're hugging someone and you can tell they have their eyes open, kinda thing.
I see a lot of struggle and a lot of searching in your eyes. It's very hard for one to help another when one is not whole. Also it's hard to dig your self out of a hole, but it is possible.
Home. Home. Hmmm. Cant pin point this one but "Home" is really standing out to me. You'll have to let me know if that makes sense.

One last thing I'd like to leave you with is. You know what it is like to be an outsider. Maybe try to do all the things you would like. And remember it's okay to go out of your comfort zone.

I pray in Jesus Christ name that you find true salvation you are looking for. I will pray that positive energy and the light of god surrounds you and yiur family.

Austin
updated by @austin1977: 12/24/16 08:57:15AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book