May I request a love reading please?

To post a reply, login or signup

IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

Hi, I would like to request a relationship reading.. let me know if you need a picture

updated by @intuitivedreamer: 04/14/17 12:21:54PM
moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

What's your specific question?  A photo, dates of birth would work for me.

IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

moon:

What's your specific question?  A photo, dates of birth would work for me.

Is my soulmate coming soon?  Dec/09/1989

15380737_1249281108465107_2208404208719193363_n.jpg

IntuitiveDreamer
@intuitivedreamer
last year
15 posts

Im still waiting....

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
867 posts

IntuitiveDreamer:

Im still waiting....

You may be waiting a while as there are very few readers compared to the volume of reading requests.

Best wishes

moon
@moon
last year
73 posts

Here's what I get:  I see you meeting somebody in connection with something creative that you do.  Something outside of the 9-5 work-a-day.  I feel as though this is something you do "for yourself" but you will need to get out there with it.  For instance, if you're a poet, you need to get your work out there - maybe do some readings at an open mike kind of thing.  I feel that you will meet this person in connection with finally deciding to put yourself "out there" and to stop hiding.  I feel that you need to wait for the right one because this person will absolutely change your life.  Here's the caveat:  Don't let your head get turned by someone who, deep in your heart you know is not the right one - have patience.  The right one is out there but there's a lot of timing involved.  

I also get that you are standing in your own way in many ways.  You will not this person in any of the places that you normally hang out, therefore you need to expand your horizons in a positive way.  Again, this is connected to the creative part of you.  

I get the number 8 very strongly.  I feel that this has more to do with the 8th month than the 8th of a month.  The number 8 is also a very lucky number - so keep your eye out for it.  I also get April with very positive feelings attached.  There is something in April that will bring positive things into your life - or more accurately, will allow you to bring positive things into your life.  

Blessings.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book