READINGS

To post a reply, login or signup

SANDRA FERNANDEZ
@sandra-fernandez
last year
6 posts

I WISH I COULD REQUEST A READING,I WAS BORN  21/09/1963  03:30 PM  I WAS BORN IN TAMPICO,MEXICO. THANK YOU....SORRY IF I POSTED IT HERE BUT IN THE GROUP I COULDNT AND I REALLY NEED IT....SANDRA.

updated by @sandra-fernandez: 03/09/17 02:56:59PM
Debbie Winchell (Loving Dove)
@debbie-winchell-loving-dove
last year
49 posts

I would also like to request a reading.  I'd like to know why I'm coming home from work sad and cranky.  Is it because of my feelings that I'm suppressing or something else I need to know about?  If you need more information please let me know.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
866 posts

Hi @sandra-fernandez

SANDRA FERNANDEZ:

I WISH I COULD REQUEST A READING,I WAS BORN  21/09/1963  03:30 PM  I WAS BORN IN TAMPICO,MEXICO. THANK YOU....SORRY IF I POSTED IT HERE BUT IN THE GROUP I COULDNT AND I REALLY NEED IT....SANDRA.

I have pulled an Oracle card for you.

Card Drawn :

Send Love

Love is the most powerful vibrational energy in the universe. This card asks you to remember that all energy is based in love. When something seems unfair or when you feel lost in a situation, it’s important not to dwell upon the negative, because that will attract more negativity to you.

Try replacing feelings of anger, sadness, or frustration with love. See the situations and people in your life surrounded by the pure, tender embrace of Heaven, and you’ll experience newfound happiness.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
866 posts

Hi @debbie-winchell-loving-dove

I believe that you are being overloaded by other people's emotions, pent up feelings, frustrations, etc.

I would recommend changing up your cleansing, grounding & shielding routine to include new or different techniques as you may have become tolerant to the ones you are currently using.

I would also recommend Donna Eden's 5 Minute Daily Routine

& Introduction To Energy Medicine

last year
49 posts

Nocturne's Angel:

Hi @debbie-winchell-loving-dove

I believe that you are being overloaded by other people's emotions, pent up feelings, frustrations, etc.

I would recommend changing up your cleansing, grounding & shielding routine to include new or different techniques as you may have become tolerant to the ones you are currently using.

I would also recommend Donna Eden's 5 Minute Daily Routine

& Introduction To Energy Medicine

last year
49 posts

Thank you very much for my reading.  I'll see what I can do.  Right now I have a very sore jaw that's preoccupying me.  Isn't it sad the kind of energy in my office?

Debbie

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book