This is probably a stupid question

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 weeks ago
160 posts

Not meaning to offend anyone but for me personally it still seems so unreal. I cant tell where fact leaves off and fantasy begins. I never know if what I see, hear or feel is realistic? Possible?

Ergo

Does anyone feel like you can control weather to a certain degree. Just little experiments but too many to be seen as a coincidence. I seem to be able to have an effect on rain. Especially if it is hard rain it is like I can make it stop.

Some times when I am in the pool or to be honest floating; it gets real hot. I ask the trees to make a gentle breeze.

Since I can see or make all kinds of things move but nothing actually does move I wondered if this is the same thing. My yard is surrounded by all kinds of trees. I usually ask one at a time but they will all work together.

But the thing is they are moving and within seconds I feel the breeze

michelle
@michelle
3 weeks ago
28 posts
@just-stevie:
I can also share with you how incredibly powerful we are from one of my personal experiences:

My son was young and we were having horrific rain/flooding, days of it. The water had begun to leak thru his bedroom ceiling, causing a bulge. 

The landlord would not be able to fix the roof until the storms had past.

Son and I joined hands and intended that no flood water or rain would enter our home. We were the only home not flooded in our neighborhood. But there's more.

After we did our intentions in his room, under the ceiling leak, we went downstairs. He kept asking if we should check the leak. I told him if he keeps checking the ceiling he'd be doubting what we were creating....you have to believe or not.

After a couple of hours, while still raining, we went to look:
No more water coming in! I went and opened the window and told him to stick his hand out the window.

Even though a storm raged around our home, no rain was hitting our roof or the arms we stuck outside. Absolute truth.

I also have an affinity with nature, trees being one of my favorites. I swear they wave to me when I'm looking at them and thinking toward them. Completely still atmosphere, not a whiff of a breeze and a branch or two will begin to sway back and forth. I am very aware of their 'presence.'

Animals too.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
975 posts

It takes a while to understand how this works with you...it took a few years for me to figure things out, although I'm still surprised from time to time. From the beginning though, I understood that I wasn't making things up or imagining things but it was how society has trained us to think that made it difficult to be completely ok with ourselves and the way we are...my ability is mine and no one can make me or tell me that I'm sick or mentally unstable and have me believe THAT...lol...you have to get to that place where you're ok with you...I believe everything you describe...no doubt...what you experience is very cool and interesting...and since you're spiders showed themselves to me I don't question your sanity at all,so you know at least one person and possibly more here don't think you're nuts at all...I myself have experienced my own stuff so why wouldn't I believe you?...I'm responding to your 1st couple of lines.. .lol...the rest is you are on a huge energy lei line and those will enhance your abilities....when I lived at my other place my own abilities burst open 100% like yours. I moved and even though I still have my abilities I feel they've changed. Not as strong.

As for the trees....they are living beings...calm, majestic and beautiful...I have 3 huge ones beside my house...they're like a part of my family...I talk to them when I'm outside and I've smudged them occasionally to clear them of the energy gunk they pick up while living in the city....I don't bother with telling them to do things...they do it naturally...lol...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 10/28/18 03:10:55PM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 weeks ago
780 posts

When I was a child, I was really wanting it to stop raining....this chant came to me, so started saying it, with the melody that had also come. It stopped! I would do this on occasion throughout my childhood. I made mention of it to a therapist....of course, I was labeled and they didn’t believe me. Anyhow, years later..in my 50s now, I still remember the chant....and it still works. I have not shared that with anyone since my bad experience when I was young. Now I don’t feel so crazy after all. The words don’t even make a whole lot of sense but it works. I don’t know if it’s the melody or the words or both. Strange how I still remember it in detail.

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 11/01/18 10:52:46AM
michelle
@michelle
2 weeks ago
28 posts
@cat-whisperer: It all comes from intent. Words, music just help us focus.
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
160 posts
Karen2:

It takes a while to understand how this works with you...it took a few years for me to figure things out, although I'm still surprised from time to time. From the beginning though, I understood that I wasn't making things up or imagining things but it was how society has trained us to think that made it difficult to be completely ok with ourselves and the way we are...my ability is mine and no one can make me or tell me that I'm sick or mentally unstable and have me believe THAT...lol...you have to get to that place where you're ok with you...I believe everything you describe...no doubt...what you experience is very cool and interesting...and since you're spiders showed themselves to me I don't question your sanity at all,so you know at least one person and possibly more here don't think you're nuts at all...I myself have experienced my own stuff so why wouldn't I believe you?...I'm responding to your 1st couple of lines.. .lol...the rest is you are on a huge energy lei line and those will enhance your abilities....when I lived at my other place my own abilities burst open 100% like yours. I moved and even though I still have my abilities I feel they've changed. Not as strong.

As for the trees....they are living beings...calm, majestic and beautiful...I have 3 huge ones beside my house...they're like a part of my family...I talk to them when I'm outside and I've smudged them occasionally to clear them of the energy gunk they pick up while living in the city....I don't bother with telling them to do things...they do it naturally...lol...

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
160 posts
I've checked but no lei line; however about 15 mi (I am sure much less as the crow flies) there is a huge electrical power plant kind of thing. I've watched it grow since we've been here. It just seemed like your normal everyday Electrical plant at first. It now probably covers a mile long and probably a half mile back. It's the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I don't even know how to describe it. They just keep adding to it like a kid's erector set. Tons of towers and transformers. They criss cross and connect within and to each other
They create Xs & Vs within themselves. Could all this power be effecting me?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book