Feeling Creepy Crawlies

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
930 posts

I've had discussions on this subject before, but since it is still a mystery I thought I'd bring it up again. I'm hoping others have some insight. There are two rooms in my house where I feel unseen things either brushing by my ankles, or crawling up my bare feet and ankles. Sometimes it just feels like a spider across my feet, while other times I get what feels like an ant or mosquito bite. But when I look down at my feet, there is never anything there. Both of these rooms have had regular paranormal activity over the years. So it is not a surprise to me that these creepy crawlies are invisible and paranormal. But I'm wondering if anyone knows what they are, and how to get rid of them. I don't like these invisible things crawling and biting me. And I'm starting to wonder if they are doing any damage to me.

A quick P.S. on this. When I do get these invisible bites, quite often I will have a mosquito bite like welt on my foot or ankle. And it itches a little. But then it completely goes away in an hour and leaves no trace of a bite. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
975 posts

Hi hop-daddy....yes...over the summer I felt as if I'd walked through cobwebs and felt as if I was infested with small insects...I have had run ins with bed bugs before and also have cobwebs and spiders in the house which I vacuum up....BUT...I felt as if it was lasting too long and it felt like it wasn't quite normal...I also noticed that this was happening since I started helping @just-stevie with her problem...so I wrote her name on a piece of paper...and placed Crystal's on top...what ever is bothering her in her house was ALSO bothering me...and since I did that I haven't had much problems...the insects and dark spirit in her house were here and kinda faded away and I'm hoping the Crystal's are working to keep them from her...I put a big selinite tower,a black kyanite shard and a rose quartz over her name....blocking them...and I periodically smudge everything....I'll be keeping this going probably for as long as she's in that house...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 10/27/18 07:07:48AM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 weeks ago
160 posts

Hop Daddy
Way back in the "BEGINNING OF TIME" when man ruled the Earth or at least for me LOL I would have to check back on notes because I am not sure which came first the chicken or the egg - more LOL (because its the only thing that keeps me sane)

Probably webs had begun but in a minor way; when I would be walking through the house I would get stings on my lower legs. It didn't matter which room. They were sharp and instantaneous. I would look but never saw anything. I could be looking at the exact spot feel it but not see anything. Then it started happening to my husband. He was convinced it was fleas. We had no pets. He even went out and bought bombs but we never used them. I knew what it was but no way would he believe that. Then it abruptly stopped.

I would notice if I did or said or even thought about ridding the webs I would get very strong stings.
I'm guessing punishment. I dont react or at least in the way they want so they try some other tactic.
I rarely feel the webs unless they want me to. For a while when I went through my bedroom door they would wrap around my legs and try to trip me.

They seem to have a strong need to keep in phyical contact. I will see almost invisible threads extend to me from all places. The ceiling fan seems to still be the hub so mostly from there. Lately the fan is doing its best to get my attention. It wiggles and waves. I ignore all thier pranks except to maybe shake my head to idicate NO (they do understand what I say, do or think), and firmly say you don't belong here. Your not going to get my help. I don't trust you. I think your intentions are not good. GO AWAY! So yeah, I'm pretty much talking to myself for all the good it does.

Another thing early on; related or not? I used to feel a rain drop or two. I could be outside in a car or a house. It was a definite feeling of wetness but if I touched the spot it was dry.

Mostly now and usually when I awaken I feel a firm wrapping (like an Ace bandage) from my wrist to my elbow.

As I stated much earlier on; they are constantly evolving. They would try to scare me forming ridiculous stick figure Tarantulas. I am terrified of bugs yet as realisticas they have become I can always tell and put my hand up to stop and laugh. One night while lying in bed a tiny spider thread descended from the ceiling.At the end was medium size yellow spider with black markings. I waved it away. Their Tarantulas have become so realistic its unbelievable. Tiny hairs covering and a creepy walk.

I guess my point is watch for subtle changes in behaviors. ALWAYS something new ALWAYS trying to control.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 weeks ago
160 posts

Karen2
This is kind of timely and ironic
For a day or 2 then weeks and now months I have been thinking about contacting you. I wanted to tell you if you were still doing something it was working.
As long as I didnt look at anything longer than a second and tried to keep my mind clear it was (exhausting but liveable).

Still havent figured out shields or how to make one. When I think of a shield it has a man dressed out in a metal suit and helmet with a feather

So the minute i started forming a message to you in my head they would go berserk. Cover every inch of the furniture and walls I couldnt tell where I was. It was like a House of Mirrors.
Then they wound calm down until I thought about it again.
The man's face I thought was all but faded. I could immediately shut him down.
Then I sent a message to someone (not even about that) and it would act up.

I though I would be brave and started turning off the TV at night. Determined to keep my eyes closed and sleep if I did open my eyes I could barely see or breath the web activity in the room was so dense. It extended into other room but not nearly as bad and I can shoo that away.
One night I felt a presence I thought it was my husband next to the bed bending down to kiss me. I opened my eyes to respond but it was that face. Yikes! A real close call.

Still determined to turn TV off. Again, sensing a presence I opened my eyes to find human type shapes floating all around. Any time I open my eyes for a nano second I am rushed by clusters.
The other night - sensing; I look and there is a smiling older short chubby woman. She is wearing a full white ruffled apron with a chef's hat tied in a bow under her chin. She is more than just a shape but still not clear. I look at her trying to decide what to think. All of a sudden she's snarling and a blue flat thick stick shoots out the end of her arm. I pull back quickly. She becomes surrounded by familar faces the man's face prominent and scowling. Covers over my head!

I realize the background I have been seeing for quite a while is not burgundy any longer. When I close my eyes it is almost always red with some kind of black pattern. The color can chance trying to make me more receptive. I try to hang on to blue because the water in the pool is blue and the sky is blue often without a cloud anywhere. That color does not seem to be in his control.

Last night I looked over at my husband and a stream of what could have looked like big black ants were crawling across his face and around his ear. Of course I knew they weren't there but I couldn't help reaching out to make sure.

My conclusion?
I felt, I sensed, I saw "Devil" (I don't know what that really is) but this is not "Evil" But NOT good if that makes sense

Still not afraid but more complex
I guess I must be strong to be able to keep the playing field fairly level. I think its killing my health, energy and state of mind.

Still trying to figure out what's the obsession with me?
I am not motivated by material things. There is nothing I would trade for

My hands are still tied with being able to try, buy or do anything. My husband is really freaked out. He really thinks its mental / physical. Now everytime his sees me type he wants to know to who.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
975 posts

@just-srevie....It's good to hear from you...I'm really not hurting anyone there....my intent is never to hurt....I'm not thinking what's happening there is truly evil as well...so I'm not exactly worried...just doing what I can to help you so you can focus on you...this woman who shot something out of her hand, was it directed at you personally or at the man?...or the spiders?...the way you described her she resembles someone with me....just trying to figure out HER intent in all this...if she's one of my spirits then she shouldn't be there to hurt you....maybe ask her. The Crystal's I've placed over your name are high vibrational stones...they should keep you safe and clearer in your mind....you should look into getting some Crystal's for youself and learn how to use them...the spiders may not like the stones and their vibrations but they just gonna have to suck it up....lol...personally I think your house is on a lei line hub....there's not much you can do except go with the flow. I was on one in my former house...LOTS of different types of spirit in and out...one time I went outside and was standing there when suddenly my yard seemed to be full of people...just standing there...but I was lucky because I had my ancestors spirit and spirit guides step up and teach me what I needed to learn in order for me to survive this cause some of it wasn't nice...so I do know what you're going through....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 10/27/18 02:32:40PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
930 posts

Thanks everyone. I am wondering if these things are "scuttlers". But I can't see them to be able to confirm what they are. But I fear they may be draining me. It's frustrating that I can't see them.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book