Talk Them Up and They Come?

leesita125
@leesita125
one month ago
19 posts

Happy Fall afternoon to all!

I have a pressing question! Whenever a close friend and I talk about someone, THEY APPEAR! It NEVER FAILS TO HAPPEN! For example, I asked her had she seen or heard from a mutual friend. Mind you we both communicate this friend fairly regularly but neither one of us had heard or seen him in a few weeks...fairly common for him so neither of us were concerned. That convo took place on Weds, Friday night I heard from him. After we talk about the person, they can appear or we will hear from them anywhere from an hour to a few days later. Interestingly, time to see or hear from them never goes past a week.  At first we were in awe but it happens so often, we either expect to see the person or simply laugh when they appear. I DO NOT believe this is coincidence. Does anyone have any idea what this is??? Curious. 

You ALL are some AMAZINGLY TALENTED, INTERESTING AND EXCEPTIONALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE. So THANKFUL to be connected with people who speak and understand my spiritually empathic language. 

Being an empath can be so overwhelming at times as you can see things as clear as day...feeling isolated and lonely. 

Thank you again.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,345 posts

@lessita125,

I would look at why you were talking about the person, and see if maybe, in light of what happened when you encountered them later, you might have actually had a premonition, as opposed to somehow making them appear, though that would be amazing if you can do it!

Let me create an example so this is clearer. I am making this up as I go, so bear with me. My friend Mary and I are planning to go to a blues concert in 3 weeks, and are excited because we both love to listen to blues. Mary mentions that she wishes our old pal Tammy was in touch more often, since she loves blues too and she might go with us. I agree with her and say how much I miss seeing Tammy. One week  later, we run into Tammy on the way to our work place, when we are passing buy the venue where the concert will be. She is buying tickets for it. We are amazed, since we haven't seen her in months. It is logical that Tammy might be there if she is still in town, since she loves blues, but us thinking about her may have been a premonition that she actually would be there at that particular time so we'd see her. 

I hope this makes some sense. If nothing like that is involved, then I am just gobsmacked. This is a talent I wish I had, lol. I do not know if there is a name for it when you can conjure people up! I don't think it falls under any of the 'Clairs', but I may be wrong....

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one month ago
930 posts

@leesita125:

You are experiencing a form of empath telepathy where you are pinging your friend and he calls or shows back up in your life. I have this happen fairly often where the name of an old friend or acquaintance pops into my head and then either immediately or in a matter of hours, that person will call, text, or email me out of the blue. But I always wonder about the chicken and egg theory on this. Are these people contacting me because I was thinking about them? Or were they thinking of me first and I picked up on that telepathically? I'm sure the same question applies to your situation as well.

I did want to add that the combined thought power with your friend must be enhancing this for you. For me, its very random where I don't consciously think of someone before they contact me out of the blue. I just get a name popping up and then they come forward. But for you two to consciously think of your friend and he appears is very interesting. And it must be combined thought power accomplishing this. If you are interested, try working on this together thinking of other people and see how it goes. Keep a journal of that so you can track what works and what doesn't. 

leesita125
@leesita125
one month ago
19 posts
Thank you both for your insight. Your feedback is very helpful and food for thought. This just doesn’t happen with our one friend, it happens with lots of people. Here are a few more examples. Didn’t think to add this initially, but after reading your posts I think this is interesting. My friend lives over 700 miles away. I see her once a year so most of our conversations are via telephone.
1. We were talking over the phone. I happened to ask her how her ex boyfriend was doing as I know how much she still loves him after breaking more than a century ago. Mind you, I met the man once VERY briefly. A few mins later, she gets a beep indicating another call is coming through. I hold while she answer. She clicks back over and says, “you’re never gonna guess who was on the other line.” I had no clue. It was the boyfriend.
Another time,while I was actually visiting. I asked about a mutual fruend’s brother whom I have never met only heard of and spoke to on the phone once. A few hours later as we’re sitting on the porch. She says “we did it again.” Clues as to what we did I ask. She pointed to the house across the street as she pointed out it was the friends brother. These are just two examples but there are so many other times this has happened.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one month ago
1,345 posts

A  thought came to me right away after reading your latest post. I think all of this could be proof that you are on your correct path in life, which is wonderful. Life is supposed to flow smoothly, with lots of synchronicities, if one is on the correct path. The reason it seldom happens to most people is that most of us have strayed from our path, including me. 

Kate T
Kate T
@kate
one month ago
151 posts

You might notice that your thoughts about a person get sparked or start to flow in your head as you get physically closer to each other by chance. Only when you meet them you realise why your thoughts about them were getting louder and more intense... that you somehow felt you would approach them. And they are experiencing the same from my experience (it is never once sided), though how they react to it differs. Some might perceive it more or less, not many are aware about these things, or they might completely brush off the feeling. Being "brave" and telling them "wow, i was just thinking about you" will be the way to not make them forget about their own thoughts, otherwise... they brush it off and don't realise ^^. Depends, once again, but yeah. Cheers. 

updated by @kate: 10/16/18 03:05:58PM
leesita125
@leesita125
2 weeks ago
19 posts
Wait Cheshire! So you’re saying synchronicities are a sight that I am on the right path???!!! Woooohoo! Good to know even though I am unsure. What is the connection though? Between synchronicities and life path. I have so many of these experiences everyday.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 weeks ago
1,345 posts

@lessita125,

I am borrowing from many, many metaphysical teachers who have all said that about synchronicities. You can probably do a search for "synchronicities and life path" and find lots of stuff about it. 

According to those teachers, when not on your correct path, everything seems to go wrong, and constant obstacles are placed in your path, getting worse and worse, until you learn from them and go where you should no matter the cost, and I can personally testify to the truth of that one.

If you are unsure of a choice, there are several things to try. I would ask for a sign that only you would know to be shown to you if your choice is correct.  Another would be right before bed, ask for a lucid dream about your question and keep at it every night, as that may take awhile. A search for "how do you know when you are on your correct life path?" would also gain you plenty of good reading and videos as well. There is a load of info on this subject!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book