Penny Roll-A Message from the Dead???

leesita125
@leesita125
one week ago
17 posts

Hello all! 

I just had THE STRANGEST experience a few minutes ago and need some expert insight on how to interpret this “moment.”

I was doing some banking at home when all of a sudden I hear what sounded like a rattling noise. I stop what I was doing to figure out what the rattling could be. I glance in the direction of the noise but see nothing, however, something caught my attention from my peripheral vision. When I looked, it was a penny rolling in a circle. I just watched the penny roll until it came to a complete stop. A wave of chills came over me-specifically on the sides of my jaw and cheeks. I went over to the penny, picked it up and I felt like I was suppose to look for the “In God We Trust” words and the date of the penny. I immediately spotted the words and the date was 1995. The chills grew EVEN STRONGER! For some reason, I calculated the date to get a single digit-the digit was 6. (At first miscalculated 5?)

I feel like I was SUPPOSE to see that penny. I feel like it is someone on the other side trying to send me a message. The chills were so INTENSE! I wasn’t afraid at all. I felt a presence too and it was VERY STRONG! 

A few days ago, a close friend of my family passed away. I have not stopped thinking about the persons death. I am not very close to this person but have spoken to them once or twice. I had been speaking with others about what happened and I recently discovered, I was right about the time frame when the death occurred. Again, there is NO WAY I could have known this. The death occurred over 700 miles from where I live.My gut tells me the person was murdered, the person knew there murderer and the murder is a cover up. Again, I have no proof as the death happened two days ago and the autopsy report isn’t back. The time of death IS speculation based on a concrete detail. 

After the penny stopped, I picked it up and meditated on it in my hand just to see if I could pick up any energy from it. I specifically asked the deceased by name “is this you?” I let my thoughts go. I picked up purple poppies, the names of two men who were close to the deceased, the deceased-wearing a black shirt, black hat turned to the back and the deceased was smiling. I felt that they were VERY HAPPY and at peace. 

I don’t know what to make of this AT ALL! As i’m Writing this, something seemingly unrelated just occurred to me. A gentleman I worked with passed away a few months ago. Everyone who worked with him was aware how sick he was and knew his time on Earth was near. The day he passed, I dreamt about him. Now mind you, we were not very close at all. We were very good friends but I knew very little of his personal life. In the dream, I was walking up the steps of the school I work at. Just as I reached for the door to enter, he called my name as he was walking from in back of the school. When turned to look at him, HE LOOKED AMAZING! He looked STRONG AND HEALTHY! (The complete opposite of his thin and frail Earthly self). I was so happy to see him (in the dream). I ran up to him, gave him a hug and told him how good he looked. He was wearing a black blazer a beautiful dark green sweater, black trousers and dark shoes. I said to him, “You look AMAZING!” “I don’t understand why is everyone saying you’re gone?” He responded in his usual explicitive rant “🤬🤬🤬.” As we were talking, it was literally, he and I. The school building stood as it does in waking life but there was NOTHING ELSE other than dirt and sky for miles. I was definitely bothered/confused by that but more focused on how happy I was to see the gentleman in such GREAT HEALTH yet confused that the ppl had lied about him dying but on the other hand I was HAPPY He wasn’t dead, if this makes sense. When I woke up that morning to check the time on my phone, a barrage of notifications showed up relaying that he had in fact passed that morning. 

I was very hurt and confused BUT felt as though I was supposed to tell two ppl I work with about this dream. 

I feel like in some way, these two experiences are related. I ALSO feel as though, the person who recently passed on was trying to tell me something. I just don’t know how or if I interpreted the message as it was intended. Is the person trying to tell me my suspicions are correct? 

Anyone with any knowledge, advice, experience, etc. PLEASE! Help me to make sense of this! I just want to do right by the deceased. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any feedback/insight is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

updated by @leesita125: 10/06/18 03:03:59PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
one week ago
1,326 posts

@lessita125,

I'm not sure what your question is about the first incidence, or what the 6 means to you. Were you asking about the number, or does it already mean something special to you?

It is common for the dead to use coins to communicate, as well as items that conduct electricity. I think you are probably right as to who it was, due to the timing.

If the question is why did he pick you, when you were not that close, I'd guess most likely that is due to your vibration being the closest to where his was after death, so it was easier for him to lower his vibration down to yours to be able to communicate. Not all souls are proficient at this, and humans who vibrate higher are much easier to reach. 

In the second case, I think that you were on the astral plane during sleep as usual, when this gentleman passed through it on his way to 5th density, what we call 'heaven', and he encountered you and let you know he was fine. 

I have often seen those who passed while asleep, and  the surroundings often indicate that  the deceased and I are working on projects together while we sleep. In one case, I had continued repeating dreams of working on setting up a hospital with someone for an event to come here on earth, which would result in many casualties. You might look for evidence of that sort of thing the next time it happens! Some say open grassy fields like you saw are a temporary area set up by thoughts, that a spirit uses as a stage to help you feel comfortable, so you can understand what you are seeing, while they are on their way through to another place. 

I hope that made some sense, lol. It's hard to express something so different from our 3rd density reality in words. I also await others experiences....should be interesting. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
one week ago
968 posts

Hi...it is my view that the dead are not really dead...that when the body of a person dies the energy or life force continues....there are many different thoughts on that issue. My own experience is that there are spirit everywhere...happy ones,sad ones etc. Dreaming is one way for spirit to communicate with the 'living'. The rolling penny WAS used to get your attention and your senses are NOT wrong. Communication with spirit happens in many different ways....I have 9 in my kitchen...lol. and I encounter many in my dreams as well. The other day someone moved a colander I had sitting on the counter into the sink, which was cool, I live alone and my pets are not able to do such things...lol. Most of the spirit in my house come to simply hang out and assist me...some may be beings that are not human but I dont discriminate...the one rule applies...if you visit you will be respectful and I will respect you...if your intent is to cause harm then you are not welcome...if you want in for a rest then all the crap you intend to do stays outside...no BS in my house!...lol...I live behind a funeral home and I get spirit wandering in from there as well....sometimes it ain't pretty....lol

updated by @womanwhowalks: 10/07/18 11:55:48AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 days ago
897 posts

@leesita125:

I'm not sure how to interpret the number meaning for you. But I did want to say that it is commonly known that coins are often used by spirits and ghosts to let you know they are here and want to be noticed. I often find random coins on the floor at my home that I notice. And we normally have clean floors so its always odd to see coins laying around. And on a few occasions I've dumped pocket change on the counter only to find them arranged in an obvious pattern in the morning. And after asking around to family members, none of them claimed to have touched the coins. So we guessed it was a ghost. For some reason, coins are easy for them to manipulate as it happens quite often. Here's something I found online on the subject that help you understand this experience:

https://www.amandalinettemeder.com/blog/2014/2/5/pennies-from-heaven-why-does-my-deceased-loved-one-visit-me-with-coins

leesita125
@leesita125
3 days ago
17 posts
@Cheshire-Cat...wow! This is HEAVY! Very PROFOUND! I had no idea what I was experiencing was so REAL! Thank you so much for sharing this information with me. I am curious about that numbet 6. Is it relevant to the experience.
You are soooo spot on with the vibrations. It’s funny when I think about how many random people come up to me, start talking and share VERY VERI intimate details about their lives. I guess it’s no different for the spirits. Over the years, they’ve been making their presence felt. I actually FEEL like they want to be acknowledged. They are never out to harm. They just POP up and kind of catch me off guard. Since this is all new to me, I often question if what I’m seeing is real...lol. In dreams it’s different no matter how REAL it feels, some how I just KNOW it’s a dream but the experience IS REAL. On the other hand, when the spirits are up close and personal, I do...well did question my reality. They are REAL. It’s funny when they come how I try to discretely see if others see them. I wouldn’t know what to do...lol. Continue the convo with the living or pick up the energy of the deceased. When talking to spirits, I feel like we are not talking with our mouths but with energy. Since I am new to this, I don’t know if this is accurate or if it even makes sense. I just know...
Am I right on how I am communicating with spirits? It’s happened so many times. In dreams as well.
Thank you so much for your GREAT INSIGHT!
leesita125
@leesita125
3 days ago
17 posts
@womanwhowalk thank you for sharing. That is VERY TRUE. Several days after my dad passed, he turned on my microwave...lol. His way of keeping his word that he would come back to see if I would be scared....lol. One of our last convos before he left. He asked teasingly, “you ain’t gonna be scared when I die and come back, now are you?” Laughing, I respond, “why would I?” “I ain’t scared of you while you are here!” His response “you are a big ole scary cat.” That was one of our last good long laughs before he left.
I guess it takes a lot of energy for them to communicate to the living? He was ALWAYS VERY PROTECTIVE of me. I always thought he’d make his presence felt often. As the years go by, he doesn’t do some of the things he did in the first year of his death😢
leesita125
@leesita125
3 days ago
17 posts
@hop-daddy, I’ve heard about the coins BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT! Thank you for the link.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
3 days ago
1,326 posts

@lessita125,

Sometimes dreams can be precognition which is not being an empath, per se, but many of us also have the "clairs" as well. It would depend on if your dreaming about events that happen later on. 

As far as questioning your reality, what is reality anyway? The older I get, the more I realize I have no idea!!!

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book