How Ghosts Impact Us

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
897 posts

I wanted to share an article that I think does an excellent job of explaining the existence of ghosts, and their impact on the living. It even touches on human mood changes and energy draining from ghost activity. And I think that's something quite a few of us have dealt with. I hope you enjoy the article and look forward to some discussion.

https://www.annasayce.com/encounters-with-ghosts/

Kim Eastham
Kim Eastham
@kim-eastham
one week ago
4 posts
Ghosts are lost souls in an atonement period. I have one in my house, his name is Bob. Why are you still here i asked one day
I heard unworthy. You know you can leave, Right? I heard unattainable. He is a Grandfatherly being, and my house reminds him of happier times. We coexist, which is ok with me.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
one week ago
897 posts

That's a great example. He must feel guilt or some sort of unfinished business that is keeping him here. Good to hear that he is pretty harmless. I've dealt with some aggressive ones myself. 

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
one week ago
767 posts
Great article @hop-daddy
A couple of things mentioned in the article resonates with me. The first being seeing faces while trying to go to sleep....I believe we had discussed this a while back. It’s almost like viewing pictures in a yearbook....one after another after another.
The second one is of having someone attach to my aura...this happened about a year ago. Interesting that the article mentions how “mirroring” happens. The guy that attached to me had committed suicide. He also liked to drink and smoke. Funny thing about this is, before my awakening I was prone to suicidal thoughts. Years ago I was also a heavy drinker and smoker, but hadn’t had a cigarette or a drink for a long time, but when he attached to me it was full on....I started smoking and drinking.
Very interesting indeed......
Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 days ago
897 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I had a question for you since we have touched on this before. I have had several psychics tell me over the past year that when we close our eyes at night and start seeing faces that we're seeing ghosts that are nearby or even spirit attachments. But I'm not so sure that's the case for me. First off, I see completely different people every night. I would think if there were an attachment or a ghost that hangs around that I would see a repeat of their face. But instead I get different faces each night. And quite often I will see little clips of movie like scenes of people talking or working together. And I never have any idea what that's all about or what that means. Since its so random what I see with my 3rd eye each night, I'm just not sure what I'm channeling. What do you think in your case? Are you seeing a repeat of faces or images each time?

And with your prior attachment, I have heard and read many first hand accounts of people having dramatic lifestyle changes due to attachments. People who never drink or gamble are all of a sudden getting smashed and gambling away their money. People who are happily married all of a sudden start having affairs. Even straight people who all of a sudden start having homosexual experiences. And probably most common, I hear about people with attachments start having incredible out of the ordinary bad luck (this last one has happened to me often). We read about weird things in the news every day. Like a perfectly nice guy that everybody loved who all of a sudden snaps for no reason and kills himself and his family. Or a happily married couple who all of a sudden start having affairs. It makes me wonder how often people are impacted and even manipulated by unseen things like earth bound spirits?

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 days ago
767 posts

@hop-daddy With me it’s different faces every night....my take on it is deceased people trying to get me to help them....we emit a light that the deceased can see...similar to what happens with mediums. I am in no way saying that I am a medium, but perhaps they see that the possibility is there.

On the attachment subject....I am more and more convinced every day that there is definitely influences by others on the other side of the veil, whether it be deceased folks or other entities. Most people cannot discern such but since I am more in tune with the other side of that veil, I can discern who or what is influencing me

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 10/12/18 11:54:44AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 hours ago
897 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I agree. It's really hard to understand what the faces are that we see when we close our eyes and open up our third eye. Some people think they are spirit attachments. Others think we're seeing ghosts and spirits that are around us at that moment. And there is a third theory that as we go astral in our sleep we are seeing other souls travelling in the astral. In my case I don't think I've ever seen the same face twice, and have never seen a face I recognize. I would think if it were an attachment that I would see repeated faces. So I'm currently guessing that I must be pulling in faces from the astral.

As for the subject of attachments, most people are not easily attached to by ghosts. But people with low vibration are targets for attachment as they are more easily accessed (people going through a heavy emotional time or drug users and alcoholics are examples of attachment targets). And unfortunately, empaths are attachment targets since our auras are very open by our design as emotional sponges. Empaths can guard against this by doing grounding and clearing exercises regularly.

updated by @hop-daddy: 10/14/18 05:17:36PM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book