I need help

jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
3 weeks ago
10 posts

I’ve just recently started practicing meditation and clearing out negative energy as suggested by other empaths. My cousin has recently moved into our home and the activity in the house has increased, footsteps, feeling like you’re being watched etc. Just a while ago I was meditating to a protection chakra cleansing loop and was attacked during my session. A flood of negative feelings and memories invaded my thoughts of my brother and cousin (those are the two currently in the home) I became hot and kept fading back into the “sleep” when I tried to wake myself up. Prior to the attack I was building my force field and could see gold and yellow surround me, then when the negative stuff started it was more than one dark presence attacking me, I even called for my dog in my “dream state” and she appeared and started growling, but I heard the growling in my ear instead of where I was seeing her. What do I do? Would my cousin reading cards in the house have anything to do with it? 

updated by @jaxbeemee: 09/05/18 04:55:44PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 weeks ago
966 posts

Hi...if your cousin moved in did he/she bring anything into your house?...sometimes objects come with energy especially antiques....just take a walk around your place and feel with your senses....tarot cards and ouija boards are doorways for spirit to come through...how does your cousin keep his/her tarot cards?..I have a deck...I got it just to understand energy....I smudge mine when I think of it and keep it in a bag with unburned smudge herbs to keep it clear of negative energy...it does give off a weird energy...certain cards do...I'd smudge the house and deck of cards to try and move whatever it was out....also if you have astral travelled you might want to wear protection stones and smudge your room for protection....just to make sure you are not followed back by entities...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/01/18 11:36:57AM
Warden
Warden
@warden
2 weeks ago
34 posts
Sounds to me like they brought something with them I would definitely smudge your house. Do they know how to protect themselves from the things that the tarot cards can bring so that they're not bringing other things into your house?
jaxbeemee
@jaxbeemee
2 weeks ago
10 posts
I tried to bring it up to her but was kinda dismissed because she said she knows how. So I guess I have to trust that. I’ve since then decided to my son and I out the house. Since I’ve left nothing has happened and I feel at peace.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book