Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
1,015 posts
Well...the Amistad was a spanish slave ship loaded with African people on its way back to Spain in 1839...the slaves took over the ship and killed some of the crew...so maybe the vision you had was someone breaking free of their slavery/chains....you maybe?...
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
1,025 posts

@pinkypie:

I used to have very mysterious dreams. They confused me and I always wondered if someone was trying to send me a message. I decided to speak out loud to my spirit guides to ask if they are sending me dreams or signals to make it much more obvious. And that seemed to correct that as I am getting much more clear and decipherable dreams and signals now. Although I do think that some of the strange dreams are meant to plant a seed deep in your subconscious to develop certain skills and beliefs over time that will help you with your life's purpose. So there is always that.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
1,025 posts

updated by @hop-daddy: 10/05/18 04:30:29PM
leesita125
@leesita125
9 months ago
23 posts
I have had this experience in waking life. There is s particular road that has a VERY PROFOUND affect on my spirit. Once I reach a certain point on this stretch of road I become EXTEMELY anxious. I feel like woman are running with their children. They are TERRIFIED of being caught. By whom, I do not know. I feel PURE TORTURE! I literally drive with my hand covering the side of my face so that I cannot see? Feel? What is happening. It obviously doesn’t work. There is also a tree actually two that give me AN INDESCRIBABLE FEELING OF SICKNESS! I recently discovered many people were hung and burned in that town.
Before that discovery, I literally cried inconsolably for about 45 minutes. That is how INTENSE the energy was.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book