Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
977 posts
Well...the Amistad was a spanish slave ship loaded with African people on its way back to Spain in 1839...the slaves took over the ship and killed some of the crew...so maybe the vision you had was someone breaking free of their slavery/chains....you maybe?...
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
933 posts

@pinkypie:

I used to have very mysterious dreams. They confused me and I always wondered if someone was trying to send me a message. I decided to speak out loud to my spirit guides to ask if they are sending me dreams or signals to make it much more obvious. And that seemed to correct that as I am getting much more clear and decipherable dreams and signals now. Although I do think that some of the strange dreams are meant to plant a seed deep in your subconscious to develop certain skills and beliefs over time that will help you with your life's purpose. So there is always that.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
933 posts

@pinkypie:

As an empath, when you are up to your ears in emotional energy, it can be hard to know who you are. My view is that when we are maxed out on the energy that we have sponged up, we start to leak some of that low energy out as a natural defense mechanism. And that's why you will start mimicking the ugly energy of those around you by acting out as angry, jealous, depressed etc... I think this is a red flag for you to know that you are badly in need of deep cleaning/grounding of the unwanted energy that you take in.

When I am at my worst as far as being ungrounded and full of low eneregy, I start to feel numb. I've heard the same from dozens of other empaths so I think that must be a defense mechanism for us that makes us go numb to try to stop the overload of the energy around us. When you feel like this it's a sign that you need to take time out to get away from people who are overloading you, and take time for some self-work to unload and ground away that unwanted energy.

The way things are supposed to work with us empaths is that we are supposed to take away the ugly emotional energy from the people in our lives, and transmute it back to mother earth, or source. We're basically the cleaners of bad vibes by literally making people feel better by pulling the bad stuff out of the air. But the problem is while the absorbing low energy from others is very natural and automatic to us, the getting rid of that energy from within, is not automatic. We all have to work at that. My advice would be to do daily assessments of yourself to see if you can recognize internal stress or emotional feelings that are not your own. And then take the time to do some meditation grounding, or a salt bath. And quite often when it gets really bad, its advisable to take a mental health day and be by yourself unwinding that unwanted energy by doing what makes you happy (watching movies, taking a solo walk through the forest etc...).

And quick side-note, I think that black spot you are seeing is a ghost. When a ghost has been around for quite a while after death, they often present as a light or dark orb or circle shape. I have been told that just because an orb is black that it does not mean that its bad so I thought I'd point that out. It takes a tremendous amount of energy for a ghost to present in human form. And that's why most often people see ghosts as orbs, black shapes, shadows, and even mist like figures. I see those dark orbs myself at times out of the corner of my eye. For me they hover about 3-4 fee off the ground within a few feet of me. I can only see them out of my peripheral vision. I find that ghosts and other supernatural things are most attracted to us when we are under stress. And when we are under stress we give off negative energy. They feed off of that and need it to survive. So don't be surprised when you are having a bad empath day or bad empath week to find that you'll see and hear an uptick in paranormal activity around you. Its not a coincidence. I've documented this myself. And when I do a thorough grounding, the paranormal activity lessens substantially.

updated by @hop-daddy: 10/05/18 04:30:29PM
leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
19 posts
I have had this experience in waking life. There is s particular road that has a VERY PROFOUND affect on my spirit. Once I reach a certain point on this stretch of road I become EXTEMELY anxious. I feel like woman are running with their children. They are TERRIFIED of being caught. By whom, I do not know. I feel PURE TORTURE! I literally drive with my hand covering the side of my face so that I cannot see? Feel? What is happening. It obviously doesn’t work. There is also a tree actually two that give me AN INDESCRIBABLE FEELING OF SICKNESS! I recently discovered many people were hung and burned in that town.
Before that discovery, I literally cried inconsolably for about 45 minutes. That is how INTENSE the energy was.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book