Just a Thank You!

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
151 posts

Just a Thank You to all that have helped me try to get a handle on everything. It is much appreciated!

Although still there, these entities (?) seem to be in a downhill slide!

WomanWhoWalks Karen 2 - I dont think I've figured how how to PM yet. I am Social Media challenged. Please tell me how I do it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I have been meaning to get back to you but once again Procrastination.

Whatever you did or are still doing is working great!

The chains of spider/webs are laying low. They are not GONE and they know I know that but unless I actively look I don't see them. They still sprawl across doorways but I just push them back and tell them to go. The web has spawned a new member. It is connecting to create a very thin translucent sheet that appears even in daylight. The other sheeting burgundy w/ black checkered tiny boxes and intermittent pattern (I will never in a million years know how to describe what I see) is still there but in less places. Like I open up my walk-in closet Hello! Bye Bye! as I turn the light on It's probably still thier but I can no longer see it draped over everything.

The man is still determined to reach me but he has weakened, not as much zealous. So still have to be on guard when closing my eyes.I wish I could turn my thoughts off but alas, no. I'll be ok then my mind says I havent seen him yet and then there he is. I think to myself "Hey, I haven't been seeing the burgundy color intermingled on anything black and the same goes for yellow on white. Then guess what Whoops! there it is... again

I still hear the music mostly Orchestra playing randomly. I guess I could deal with that but the rest is wearing thin. I hope to one day, soon. to be able to go back to the "friend" visits or explore any talents I might have. More on the sidelines though. LOL

The thing that concerns me most is I am getting weaker with more depressed. I seem to be in la la land. I can't complete a sentence without forgetting a word. Just poof! It's gone. A few seconds later it pops back in but sure puts a dent in conversation LOL

I am having more tests because I know something is wrong but my symptoms are so vague and disconnected I know the Drs. think I'm nuts. So trying to rule out everything but can't help but feel like these "things" are deliberately causing many of the problems. I still don't believe any are harmful but they have a mission and it is me. From a gathering of many activities it is pretty clear to me they are studying and trying to recreate me. I have even wondered "aliens"? but I already sound like someone out of a Steven King book. Lol

Ok here it is a week later and I've yet to send this
A couple of days ago I was thinking theyre on there way out and wondering if you were or had done something
It seems almost normal but I still have to concentrate on NOT seeing or noticing or not think (that is really hard because it just pops into my head)

Anyway, after thinking about them maybe leaving; wondering about your participation and vowing to finish this they displayed there disapproval BIG TIME. They seem weak but still watching for an opening.

Anyway thank you for all you have done, doing or gonna do!

Also we still have the dead animal (no access to) smell
It's been months We have spent a fortune on products that SUPPOSEDLY work within a week. Ah, no
Tried every suggestion offer
Haven't used our master bath since 😝
No way it could my borders, right? πŸ‘»

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
955 posts

Hi...was thinking of you yesterday.. and wondering how you are....I'm happy I'm able to help...you say you have a smell in the house?...have you checked for mold?...that could be what's making you weak...if I was you I'd get your house inspected....if its black mold you gotta get out of the house...I'm very sensitive to oders too so my head lights up at certain oders...especially gas....i had gas leaks in my other house and didnt know it and when I realized I was smelling something no one believed me...not even the gas company who came out to check the pipes so I took it upon myself to so something and it worked...that was one of my problems....my nose smells everything now, in my current house I had the same problem and I know if and when I move I'll have that same issue which I will have to fix and caulk all the gas pipe joints to block leaks...i can smell the faintest odor of gas where other people cant and it affects my head...I'll continue with the protections.... but get your house checked!...please...plus I've asked the spiders and the spirit there to help you and let you rest...plus I've tried to explain they shouldn't be angry if you have to leave....that if you do go it's not because of them but because there's something dangerous in the house that's causing you physical damage that doesn't cause them damange...lol...I don't know if they understand completely but I tried...lol...the funny thing was that the spirits in my other house were always waking me up periodically to go outside during the night to get fresh air...they had me push my bed under the window and wouldn't let me close it completely during the winter...and they helped me with this house too...finding things wrong that I needed to fix....ask the spirits there to assist you in checking the house if you are able to focus....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/08/18 09:34:18PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
151 posts
My husband & I both heard scratching in the wall separately. Shortly after there was no mistaken that something had died. The smell is putrid.
I had mold in our last house. I kept insisting there was mold under the tile surrounding the bathtub. Finally my husband ripped out the walls and Yup I was right. There was no odor I just knew.

The wall between our office and master bath is concrete. There was no way to determine exactly where it was. We couldn't tell from the attic because the roof has several elevations and it is impossible to get across to that side. We drilled small holes in the back of the cabinets and removed the medicine cabinet but it just wasn't possible to determine a location.
We used all kind of professional products that were supposed to break down the odor. We have multiple fans trained on open Windows to extract but nothing works. It's better but not livable.

I can't move. I am bonded to this house and property. I can't imagine myself any where else. My husband HATES the house. Too much upkeep (because something is always going up and everything is practically new) plus an acre of mostly cleared land with constant landscaping upkeep. Mostly because some good ole boys think it's ok to hunt the wooded mostly vacant acre properties. One day one shot into our yard at a turkey (I used to feed them)

The entities go with me wherever I go so I don't think it's the house.

Out of no where I became the host to the ghosts. It was quite interesting and fun until something slipped in and took over.
Lots of activity and new mindset in the last couple years. I believe something needs me and are trying to use me to duplicate.
The man's face that tries to engage me seems desperate to reach me. It's my fault in my ignorance I engaged him (long story) now he won't give up. I still feel very much in control but it's a constant struggle

The spiders and webs have evolved so many times I can't even describe it. They can and do learn. Ground zero is/was the ceiling fan in my room. I don't know if it still is. I refuse to engage.
I am not sure what all the players are but almost everyday I wake up with my left arm, elbow to hand, feeling as though it was being held. Occasionally the right also. Sometimes when I am laying in bed I feel a current running through me like a butterfly. It's freaky.
I wonder if any of this will ever make sense. Sometimes I am not sure what world I am in LOL

Thank you again! I really appreciate your help

p.s. the thing with my husband is he tried to get on board but with no proof he just thinks there is something wrong with me. I need to see a doctor. If no one else sees anything it's got to be me. So now. it's the elephant in the room.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
955 posts

Ya...I get it...I dont think this gift of yours is under your control...something is interfering or holding your 3rd eye open...I'm having the opposite thing happening...something or someone is trying to keep mine closed...whereas at one time it was normal and working fine...I just got hit with something...it felt like a sting on my left upper arm and felt energy move from that point on my arm up to my 3rd eye so now I gotta clear it out since I dont trust this...oh and you do sound a LOT better not as confused.....question...you said that you feel light headed and sometimes you get empty headed,and confused....is there a specific room this happens or is it the entire house?...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/08/18 11:20:37PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
151 posts
WOW! I hope your ok I would hate to have you be harmed trying to help me

By under control I meant more that it is a power struggle and they need me to be agreeable. I have enough control that I can make them get back or move in a different direction and stop what they are doing Unless they are flooding the room with perpetual motion then it is too overwhelming

I don't know what a third eye Is?

Even when I hear or even understand I can't relate Nothing in my life has prepared me for this

When I think back I can see where maybe I was aware of things but never connected the dots
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
151 posts
no special room or anything
It's a general depressive mood with no desire to do anything
I can't keep focus and don't seem to care

I can't tell which is Fibro fog, possible illness or in limbo

Friday I have two very unpleasant outpatient procedures 😝
then I have to have another MRI of my hip to see why tendon surgery I had a year ago still leaves me worse than I was πŸ€”πŸ™„
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
955 posts

Ya...I know what you mean except I have the knowledge in my DNA...my ancestors are very spiritual...a lot of the spirit who are here with me are my ancestors...but there are also my assigned spirit guides both animal guides and human like guides, all that I knew instinctively even though I wasn't brought up by my biological parents...I have to admit the spiders were a surprise to me..lol...but it wasn't them that bit me...it felt more like an arrow or smack on my arm...it happens all the time so it's not as scary as it was. Your 3rd eye is what you're using to see the spiders and dark spirit...its located in the center of your forehead or between your eyebrows...its also called the 3rd eye chakra as it's a power center in our aura and body...that's what I'm talking about...look it up on line...3rd eye chakra...there's a lot of info on that...once you start doing some reading about that things will start to make sense...and you can learn...I'll keep the protections for you going you do some learning...it sounds like you will have to push through something that's trying to keep you from learning about this....don't let anyone stop you from learning about this...its the only way you can find out what's causing your issues....I'm talking about urges or sudden fears that might try and turn you away from looking this up....its a small thing but if you feel the sudden urge to NOT do something than it's a good idea to ignore it and force yourself to do it....if the sudden urge to not do something is about something that may cause you danger then listen....but learning is NOT something that will cause you issues so the sudden urge to not do it is suspect so shouldn't be listened to...that's what I mean.......sheesh....lol

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/09/18 12:25:42AM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 weeks ago
151 posts

I read and research all the time.

The more I learn the less I know πŸ€£πŸ˜…

I'll keep reading and I'll try to figure things out

But how do I get spirit guides or see aura

I am much better at organizing managing merchandising  and marketing LOL  😊

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
955 posts
You use the left side of your brain a lot then....lol...I use the right side....you are ALSO using the right side when you see spirit...but you seem to have difficulty making sense of this...I never had that problem....lol...it all makes sense to me..
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
955 posts

Dont focus on seeing auras...your guides are there but at a level you need to reach for...I don't see auras either...I don't worry bout that...one thing at a time....at this time it's all about your 3rd eye and how to clear it so it opens and closes normally....your other chakras need attention as well....then once you understand that you just keep going....there's a lot of things to learn and everyone learns differently....how are your dreams?...do you dream?....a lot of communications with spirit happen in dreams....I dream a lot...but have difficulty remembering sometimes so I have crystal's that help me remember my dreams...and make them more focused...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 08/09/18 12:46:47AM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book