Spirit Guides

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
2 months ago
37 posts

For approximately a year, I have been trying to speak with my spirit guides, guardian angels, etc. I’m not having luck. My analytical mind gets in the way. How do you receive messages from guides? What is your process? Any help would be greatly appreciated....

updated by @empathdad: 09/05/18 09:43:22PM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 months ago
928 posts

I'd recommend trying exercises to retrain your brain.  Try searching online for Braintrainment & then once there look for Spirit Guides.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
877 posts

@empathdad:

Thanks for bringing this topic up. This is one of the skills I'm trying to advance on as well. There are times when thoughts that are not mine that are inserted into my mind that are good and positive that I assume come from my spirit guides. And I also get quite a bit of daily ear ringing that I suspect may also be a spirit guide communicating (the ringing tends to coincide with thoughts and ideas that I have). But its so far a one way communication and I would like to break through and get a two-way communication going. From what I gather, there is not really one way that people communicate with spirit guides as it runs the gamut. It appears that we have to listen to others on what works for them and find a method that best works for each of us. And then like @nocturnes-angel stated, you have to get your "mind right" if you're not naturally tuned for this.

Here's a link from a podcast that I listen to often that touches on this subject. You may find some of the info. and his other blogs useful:

https://simplecast.com/s/03a3226b?mc_cid=52c6696dda&mc_eid=9c491c90de

And the same author also offers an online workshop that I have not yet tried but sounds promising:

https://sladeroberson.com/classes/talking-to-your-spirit-guides?mc_cid=52c6696dda&mc_eid=9c491c90de

alijay
@alijay
2 months ago
18 posts

how do you feel about your guides? for those that feel they have a connection, just like we have an aura or something about us that tells us something is unique about a person, do we sense the same when we feel its our spirit guides calling us? or us being called to them?

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book