Connecting the dots

leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
10 posts

As I’ve said in previous posts my spirit frequency is off the charts but I don’t understand what to make of this. I feel my experiences are connected but can’t figure out how or why this is happening. 

Staying with my mom for a visit. The first week here, I had a vision that someone drowned on the property. I’ve always felt where my mom’s house sits was a body of water or there was water around it. I’ve also felt a path behind it, was a place where lovers met to fool around. I pick up soldiers walking through the woods and slave catchers roaming that area. I also pick up Native American energy too. Every time I walk out, I am drawn to the woods and that is when the energy is SO strong. It feels like those of the past are telling their stories. I really want to understand and be clear of their energy/messages. How do I do this?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
966 posts

Hi again...the native Americans would probably love a smudge...its their way...it sounds to me like there's an energy vortex or lei line going through that woods...there really isnt much you can do about it...you cant turn it off...but you can acknowledge them and say hi...sometimes that can make a difference in the energy in places that are heavy....plus it will help deflect your own fear...some of them do know you are there so acknowledge and be polite...I keep hearing LOTS of people in there...now they know I'm here...lol...cool...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/24/18 12:05:22AM
leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
10 posts
Thank you again! I will let ok into the energy vortex and lei line.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
876 posts

@leesita125:

If you feel drawn to the woods with a positive feeling, you may want to just spend some time out there. This is of course as long as you feel safe. But if the energies are comfortable to you, I would suggest going for a walk in the woods and find a nice place to sit and meditate. I would suggest bringing protection stones with you to help block any energies that you don't want. But if you can find a nice comfortable spot nearby in the forest, you can just sit there and close your eyes and listen and feel what comes to you. Spirits can read your mind so just make a general announcement in your head or out loud if you prefer. Let them know that you respect their space and that you just want to come out for a quick visit to say hello and to hear their stories. Since you are already pretty intune to them so far, I think there is a pretty good chance that you will communicate with one of them.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
966 posts
They will protect her hop-daddy...she can do this...they WANT her to do this...they've already spoken to her...
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
876 posts

Perfect! Then she has a very special journey ahead of her.

leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
10 posts
Thank you both! Not afraid of the spirits. It’s the four legged creatures that stop me. Recently spotted a raccoon and a grey fox walking in the woods.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book