How to Deal With Hurt Energies?

leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
10 posts

Hello all and thank you in advance for your MUCH APPRECIATED feedback. 

For the past 4 or 5 years, I’ve been traveling on a road that makes me feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. It’s so bad, I avoid it as often as possible. My last experience left me sobbing hysterically for almost an hour. 

There is nothing wrong with the road to the naked eye, trees on both sides. Any other road would never have this kind of effect on me. There is a particular area I get to and that “feeling” starts to creep up. I do everything in my power not to feel it-put my hand to my face so that I don’t look at it, turn up the music, start a convo...

What I have been feeling for the past years is women and children running for their lives. It’s a fear I have NEVER EVER felt and NEVER want anyone to feel. I feel HORRIFIC things happened in that area. I feel people experiences GREAT TORTURE there.

There is also two trees I cannot look at. I feel like very bad things happened that are connected to those trees. 

Last week as my family and I were traveling this road, I mumbled under my breath how I didn’t like that tree. My son who is on the spectrum asked why?Sensitive to his fears I just said “I don’t like it.” He asks why something happened?” I remained silent but my mom gave an impromptu history of this particular county. “Many people were hung...” “Many slaves lived in this county and were burned to death when they could no longer work.” My stomach dropped and the tears poured. I felt a RUSH of emotion. My heart hurt for them because I could FEL their FEAR. They were so SCARED! They were mentally and physically tortured in ways the human mind cannot process. 

I know I’m an empath and PROUD of it. I feel like Iamsuppose to make this right for them in some way. No to bring harm to those that hurt them but to pay honor to them by telling their stories and making other’s aware of them. Also, to acknowledge there experience. 

Do I make sense? I know what I feel is REAL but how do I make sense of this to help others understand this? 

Thoughts? Suggestions?

updated by @leesita125: 07/23/18 10:55:24PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
966 posts
Hi...the area needs healing...I'd bring my smudge kit and give the area a healing smudge...but if you have cedar needles you can bring it with you and sprinkle it around the tree and area on a regular basis until it clears ....it's a bad memory that's stuck there...
leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
10 posts
Thank you so much for sharing. Just curious....how is it that energies like this can linger for so long? How the I protect myself from the INTENSE EMOTIONS I feel when passing these areas,
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
966 posts

Sometimes you can't....to calm down the area it needs a healing smudge...and on a regular basis...I'm getting it's a sacred site...and usually sacred sites are on lei lines where the earth's energy is strong...but if bad things happen there that energy generated by the bad incidents ie unexpected deaths etc will stay and the balance of the sacred space will be unbalanced...I think the 1st nations people are there to protect that space...whatever happened there needs to be cleared so the sacred space can go back to it's original energy....the energy in that space will always be strong....it will never change...I had one suggestion...if you can buy a pouch of tobacco or a pack of smokes...it's a sacred herb to the Indians...its a connection to the 'Great Spirit'...put a bit of tobacco into a cotton cloth and tie it shut with hemp cord..and place it somewhere....you can tie it to a tree branch or place it somewhere....once you're in the woods someone will guide you to where...just wait and follow...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/24/18 02:33:44PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 months ago
878 posts

@leesita125:

Thanks for sharing your story. You seem very intuitive since you not only felt the place was bad, but you very keenly picked up on the feelings of the poor souls who suffered there. That's very sad what happened. It's an awful part of our American history. But I'd like to give a virtual high five to you for being so intuitive.

@womanwhowalks gave you some good suggestions. Although the feelings there may be too strong for you to drive over there to perform any sort of clearing ritual yourself. I've tried to go to some dark historic places myself and I get too dizzy and nauseous to be of any help. And if something that powerfully bad happened there, it may be well beyond what you can handle on your own. It may instead need a group of shamans to go in and use their combined experience and energy to clear it. I'm not sure if that's something that you can pull together as true shamans can be hard to find depending on where you live.

You could try to avoid the road as much as possible. I don't know if you use protection stones & crystals. But having those on you can dull the intensity of those feelings.

I did want to touch on what I think is going on there based on some things you said. When something horrific and tragic happens it can sometimes leave an energetic imprint on a location that plays back the death scene repeatedly. I've heard it called an "energetic time imprint" or "time loop". This is fairly common where there is a lot of terror involved with a person's death where the death was not quick. And fear energy played such a role leading up to death that it's like a high pitched noise leaving fractures in a glass (the fear energy leaves an imprint on the location). That fear energy imprints on a location and repeats daily and even hourly replaying like a movie clip over and over showing the person's terror and final moments. You'll find areas like this on battlefields or areas where there have been mass killings. This will sometimes happen at a home where people were hunted down and murdered in cold blood. I would imagine a lynching site like this would fit the bill as well. In any event, if I am correct about this, the energy imprint there is especially strong energy and is very hard to remove. 

If this continues to bother you, you may want to see if you can find a local shamanic group or paranormal group to investigate and see if they can help with that. If successful they can break the spell of the energy of tragedy and remove the time loop by returning peace to the area. But I also want to say that I have heard of areas where tragedies are so dark that they are beyond repair.

As for your part in this, I think that's great that you want to honor the victims. Their souls will appreciate you for this as you are showing them love and respect by highlighting their memory and the injustice of what happened. I wonder if you can play history detective and dig up the facts of what happened there? A lot of times you can write articles and offer them up to a local newspaper to print. I've done that in the past and if its interesting and you don't ask for compensation, most newspapers will run your article as a guest writer piece. You could reveal the tragedy of that history to your town and then add in a link to your web blog where people can continue the discussion (assuming you set up a dedicated web blog site). That may make you feel better getting this lost history out. You could also eventually see if there is a way to raise money to install a memorial plaque at the site bringing attention and respect to those that lost their lives there? But then again, there will be those in town who do not want this history brought to light. There will be some families who had participants in the lynchings who don't want their family history exposed. And I would bet the local politicians will probably not want a reminder of anything that may hurt the town image. You may also accidentally encourage curiosity seekers and ghost hunters to the site who may not be very respectful to those who died there. So there's a lot that you can do to honor their memory. You just need to think through the unintended consequences of revealing a history that many may want forgotten. But good luck to you!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 months ago
966 posts
They'll let her through...ask them to step back...if you do get someone to go in there make sure it's aboriginal medicine man/woman who knows the old ways...this is their sacred space...
leesita125
@leesita125
2 months ago
10 posts
THANK YOU BOTH AGAIN! I must marinate on this info. Very overwhelmed whith emotion right now. 😩😩😩

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book