Awakening Gifts

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
5 months ago
37 posts

As a child, I had many different psychic gifts. As I got older, I stopped using them and closed myself to them. In 2010, I went through an awakening where my gifts decided to make themselves known again. Now that I am an adult and father of three sons, I have discovered that all three of my sons have gifts. How do I continue to awaken my gifts to learn more about them so that I can be a support for my sons. 

updated by @empathdad: 07/07/18 05:42:41PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
933 posts

@js71219:

I am in a very similar situation as yours. My two teenage kids are also empaths. And all three of us have slightly different psychic skills so I've been busy researching everything to help them keep grounded and balanced and feel like normal teenagers (as much as possible). My poor wife has to put up with the three of us and all of the strange things we experience plus the mood swings.

This website is a really good place to start. Click on the empath forum tab at the top of this page and browse the library of topics. There's a ton of good reading here. And you can always post topics of curiosity and see what responses you get. The more you learn and educate yourself, the more you will open the doors to your abilities. It's the "use it or lose it" mantra. Like you, I have had periods of my life when I blocked my abilities and they shut down. And like you they reappeared like an angry ex-girlfriend later in life. And what I mean by that is they reappeared unexpectedly, and with an intensity that forced me to pay attention. And from there the more I researched and worked on it, the more my various psychic skills strengthened.

There are also many shamans and teachers that you will find online who will offer educational classes on various topics. I also have two of the below websites that I read from quite often that have helped me answer a lot of questions, and enlightened me on things that I needed to learn. I have also read dozens of books on various empath and psychic topics. All of this really builds a knowledge base to expand upon. 

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/archives/

https://slade-roberson.squarespace.com/archive

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
5 months ago
37 posts
@hop-daddy

I am right there with you. Gifts came back with vengeance. I ended up in the hospital. I was having physical symptoms to the point I was given last rights and put in a medical coma for a week. Needless to say, I was quite angry once I woke u. Then I took it upon myself to figure out what was going on. Then things started happening and I knew what was going on.

As for the kids, each are different gifts. My oldest feels emotions and can see or speak with spirits. My middle son can actually see future events like a movie playing in his mind. My youngest is only a few weeks old but I already know he can see and hear spirits. The first week that he was born our ancestors came to visit him daily. I knew what was going on because he was smiling and cooing then I could sometimes hear the spirits talking to him. It actually kept me awake at night to the point I had to tell them to stop and leave.
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
933 posts

@js71219:

Wow, so you have three kids with gifts plus you? How does your wife handle all of that? We laugh at ourselves at our house as it must look like a freak show to my wife. All sorts of things are attracted to our household.

My kids are a little older. My son is 16 and sees ghosts. His strongest skill is that he can meditate very easily and can astral travel with ease. He currently has very high self-esteem and has a very high vibration and can flip the energy in a negative environment really fast. People are very drawn to him. My daughter is 14 and appears to have the most psychic abilities of the three of us. She's a very strong empath and sees and hears spirits regularly. But she really struggles with low energy she takes in from humans and entities. I've posted about this many times that we've struggled to keep entities from attaching to her and bringing her down as she's really suffered through depression this past year. My theory is that because she's the most special of the three of us and is vulnerable as a teen girl, entities are pretty attracted to her energy. We think we have the upper hand on the battle to keep her healthy. But it is a daily chore to battle and prevent things from sucking the life out of her.

As for me, my empathic abilities have been changing over the past few years. I was a very strong emotional empath, but that has become more tuned and balanced. And now I've progressed to being a stronger clairaudient where I hear and feel the presence of the unseen (but usually don't see them). And I have visions, and have a general knowing sense. I'm going through a phase where I get a lot of angel number messaging and believe I am close to making the leap to being able to communicate with my spirit guides.

Thanks for your other post comments on the pendulum. I'm looking forward to learning more.

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
5 months ago
37 posts
I’m on my second marriage. I was married young in my early 20s with my first wife. My oldest is 16. My middle son is 13. They live with my ex wife. My youngest is a newborn.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book