PK abilities?

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
6 months ago
780 posts

Recently my adult son came to live with me. I need to give a little background as to understand the severity of his deep rooted issues. I apologize in advance if this triggers anything in anyone.....He has had a very turbulent past since childhood due to his narcissist father gaining custody of him when he was small to use as a pawn for monetary gain....I had to pay child support. The manner in which he gained custody was heartbreaking.....he was pretty much isolated from me and according to what my son  has told me, he pretty much grew up in the street....neighbor to neighbor because his dad would tell him to go away and not bother him. Anyhow....you get the gist.

Fast forward 20 years....he has come to live with me after a drug overdose, so I’m really trying to make this whole dynamic work, his dad didn’t even show concern when he found out about the overdose so if feel that I am his only hope, but, whenever my son gets extremely agitated he will set off my weather radio and the lights dim or flicker. He sets off the fax machine as well....kinda chirps like when lightning strikes close by. 

This is very concerning to me since I soak up energy so easily. I have been hyper vigilant on protecting myself, however, on occasion it is extremely hard. He has told me that this happens to him on a regular basis.

I have observed that when he had to go to his dad’s house to get some of his belongings, it happened afterward, then also after dealing with his ex. I have been discussing with him that he needs to let these feeling out and talk but he keeps everything inside, which I believe is contributing to the issue.

Has anyone else out there have any experience with such, or just want to give some input?

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 08/04/18 12:03:22AM
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
6 months ago
157 posts

First, for you this has to be heart breaking to feel this deep pain he is in. We men want to be tougher than our emotions and end up burying that hurt deep. Denial plays a big part in that. Hate and anger are extremely powerful emotions and he has no other way to express it. I had to grow up with a narc dad that still to this day can trigger those old emotions in me. It's a major spiritual conflict to hate a person you love. The super deep emotions I'm dealing with is resentment against myself for believing what he thinks of me is true. I've forgiven my father. Now I have to forgive myself to be free of it. He'll have to learn that he doesn't have to change his father, or even have him recognize what he has done to free himself. That usually takes time and experience.  

Second, this is good! He's going through a process. Just love him through it. He can be a very powerful force for good in this world. I'm excited about his potential. He will learn to harness that energy. Please be as patient you can with him. Focus on the fact that he will recover from this and God will restore what has been taken from him. I want to pray for him if that's ok with you. It helps to have his first name.

Now as far as his ability to effect electronic devices goes, there is a scientific explanation. It has to do with the radiation that builds up in the electromagnetic field surrounding him(his aura). He's releasing it in heavy waves in these times he wants to retaliate. He's probably not a violent man, and this is the way he leaned to fight back. I would be interested in seeing what his aura looks like. If you don't see them already, CW, you could easily learn how to.

I guess you will need to protect yourself from his energy and hopefully still keep that empathic connection on full. I wouldn't try to block it, I would want to allow it to move through me without reacting to it. Easier said than done.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
6 months ago
780 posts
@zacharias - His name is Tony, thank you for the offer to pray for him. I am for the most part letting the negative energy flow through and I release it into the ground, however, he is also very good at draining energy...something that I know he does unconsciously, so I sometimes find myself a little to depleted to do so effectively.

@hermes - We have found a lot of similarities between the two of us which I do feel is helping him open up...the problem lies mostly in his hard wired fight or flight instinct, which on occasion depleats me as well, and then it is a lot harder to channel positive energy and stay non judgemental.

It has been a long few days, as we have also had my 2 year old granddaughter/his daughter the last several days which my son is very happy about this but he is not the most responsible person, so in actuality it has been like taking care of two children at once. Now since I have finally found a time to recharge (something that he doesn’t seem to understand) alone at last! Spending time with my cats, who have not been around much since all of the human traffic in the house, haha. I am finding my center again. Thank you both for responding. I hope he starts to realize his worth and start loving himself rather than seeking attention from outside sources....something that it has taken me years to discover. Perhaps with the guidance, it will not take him as long. All I can do is reinforce that he is loved here and that he is free from the hell that has been his life until now.

Blessings
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
977 posts

Hi...one thing that your son will have are the energy connections still in his aura and energy that will link him to his father...who is a narcissist...who from a distance can continue to drain people of their energy...so most likely the draining your feeling is most likely coming from that link....if you feel ok doing so...and if you feel safe in asking your son...even if not...removing it by the roots would probably help speed up healing...and take away a lot of the draining...a lot of energy will be transferring to your son and you via those energy links by his father....and be sucked out of you at the same time...even if you cant remove them from your son I'd suggest doing a regular removal from yourself to try and minimize the energy loss...until you remove those cords though it will always regrow and continue the energy drain....its not fun being linked to a narcissist at the energy level...the drain on an empath is extremely high...I'm glad your taking the time to recover...🙄🙂 and also close any holes left by the removal of the roots...that should help healing as well...his energy needs a good cleaning for sure....AND...also remove your own links from his father and from your son on a regular basis so you are not picking up on his energy....I had to do that with my own parents and brother so I could heal....nothing wrong with taking a breather from family....lol...of course it's much more difficult to do when you live in the same house but it WILL help some until things start to even out...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 06/24/18 02:31:19PM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
6 months ago
780 posts

@womanwhowalks Thanks for the chord cutting advice....I have cleansed him with sage, Palo Santo and salt, all of which he asked me to do. I have suggested chord cutting to him and he agreed....after I explained to him what has been occurring. I am always hesitant to do energetic things without a request for such as to not infringe on free will. It had never occurred to me that his dad could be the drain...but in retrospect it is him. The energy I feel from my son feels just like his dad, which I had chalked up to my son just picking up traits from his dad and reminding me of him. My son in the past seemed narcissistic but now I see that he is just starved for love and attention since he has had very little of this since my divorce from his dad years ago. My son has a very good nature all in all...just extremely damaged.....I believe that good nature is why his frustrations come out and affects electronic gadgets rather than taking it out on others.....or himself which he has done in the past

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 06/25/18 07:31:15AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
945 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I think we are all products of our environment. And I firmly believe that "energy is everything". If your ex was a negative low energy person, they he very likely transferred some of that to your son. It also sounds like he grew up in your ex's home in an environment without love and support. And being recovering addict, he clearly has life issues that led to that.

I think your son being around you will allow some healing. I think your bright high vibrational energy will help him get out of the dark existence that he's had and turn the page to a new life. But it may be rough as he finds his way, and that will likely have an impact on you. I think you have to be strong & patient.

It also sounds like your son has psychic abilities. I have had periods of time when I was really angry and frustrated and lights would flicker as I walked by, some electronics would glitch etc... I've had this conversation with others on this site before that I think some of us empaths have a dark side where our energy can be very volatile. The good side of us is we can absorb and read energy of others. The dark side is that we can also project some really strong psychic energy when upset and angry. It can be so strong that it impacts electrical currents around us and literally pushes people away. 

It kind of sounds like your son may have gifts. But he probably needs some counselling to manage his anger and sadness or else no one is going to want to be around him.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
977 posts

Cat Whisperer:

@womanwhowalks Thanks for the chord cutting advice....I have cleansed him with sage, Palo Santo and salt, all of which he asked me to do. I have suggested chord cutting to him and he agreed....after I explained to him what has been occurring. I am always hesitant to do energetic things without a request for such as to not infringe on free will. It had never occurred to me that his dad could be the drain...but in retrospect it is him. The energy I feel from my son feels just like his dad, which I had chalked up to my son just picking up traits from his dad and reminding me of him. My son in the past seemed narcissistic but now I see that he is just starved for love and attention since he has had very little of this since my divorce from his dad years ago. My son has a very good nature all in all...just extremely damaged.....I believe that good nature is why his frustrations come out and affects electronic gadgets rather than taking it out on others.....or himself which he has done in the past

Blessings

Your welcome....pull out the roots...dont cut them...pull them...they'll continue to be a problem if you don't....its the only way with a narcissistic energy...I think you both will be just fine....🙂..you'll probably find that root in his head....you'll have to close that hole left by the root and sew it up... 

updated by @womanwhowalks: 06/26/18 01:55:45PM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
6 months ago
780 posts
@womanwhowalks
Thank you for the much needed advice. Just knowing that the cords are there make it easier to deal with. I have not been able to perform this yet as my life is so hectic right now it’s crazy.....it is hard to get time to do this as my hubby already thinks this is all really weird so waiting for him to not be around for the removal (he was ok with me doing what he called....er.....hocus locus, but now there are two of us around and it creeps him out....staunch Christian beliefs) lol

@hop-daddy
Everything you mentioned rings so true....I am loving him through this as Zacharias mentioned. This has been the greatest test so far as really learning how to stay centered and grounded....and transmuting all of the past BS. He is responding well to the positive energy that I try to keep flowing. He is also working with crystals that is also helping

Thank everyone so much for the input and support through this difficult time.....what doesn’t break us makes us stronger!

Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
945 posts

@cat-whisperer:

You never know how your life path is so supposed to go. But along those lines, you fixing your son, could be a major milestone in your life. It is not only an enormous challenge, but you will develop the experience in addition to potential new skills to apply that to others later in your life. You may just be getting advanced on the job training to heal a very damaged person. There aren't many that can do that, so my hat is off to you!

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
5 months ago
37 posts
First and foremost, I send you strength and love to help you.

After reading your experiences, is it possible that your son has a spirit attachment or discarnates? Cleansing with sage only goes so far. Cleansing daily and prayer might be needed. Spiritual Attachments are difficult to get rid of. It took me months to get rid of my last one.
EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
5 months ago
37 posts
I say daily cleansing and prayer as basics. There are other things I did In the process: prayer, daily cleansing, setting a peaceful environment, listening to music, meditation, etc
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
4 months ago
780 posts
Hop Daddy:

@cat-whisperer:

You never know how your life path is so supposed to go. But along those lines, you fixing your son, could be a major milestone in your life. It is not only an enormous challenge, but you will develop the experience in addition to potential new skills to apply that to others later in your life. You may just be getting advanced on the job training to heal a very damaged person. There aren't many that can do that, so my hat is off to you!

Thank you @Hop-daddy <3
Have had to take a hiatus from everything to channel my energy on the task at hand. The PK activity has subsided however still working with a very damaged and toxic person. He is improving but still a long road ahead. Chord pulling has been very helpful but it it something I have to do quite often to stay balanced, as well as using my crystals, salt, sage and Palo Santo.
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
4 months ago
780 posts

I want to send a heartfelt thank you out to everyone that has given advice and support on this issue.....it means a lot!! Long road but do see Light at the end of the tunnel as he is still drug free, employed and learning how to manage his emotions for the most part. He is soon to be moving out with a place of his own, which will give some distance so I can really recharge.

Blessings

updated by @cat-whisperer: 08/27/18 07:35:39AM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book