A question for tarot readers?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
one month ago
167 posts

Hi all.. I used to watch a lot of tarot reading vids and one thing I noticed was sometimes a song would resonate to them during a reading that perhaps had a link with the readings they were doing..

Though I don't do tarots, there have been a couple times when a song spontaneously resonates to me and not necessarily in the tone the lyrics or symphonies it's supposed to be about.. what does this mean? 

It's happened to me twice this week, is it connected to the people/energies I pick up simultaneously when this happens? 

I do tick the category of musical empath but this usually has a different feel to it..

Thanks in advance..

updated by @spiritualskies: 06/21/18 06:09:02AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 weeks ago
810 posts

I think I have some insight for you. But can you give an example of two of what you mean and how it happened?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 weeks ago
167 posts
Thank you!.. in one of the experiences from what I remember, I was under lots of energies, the more dominant one being depression. Looking back it perhaps whoever it belonged to needed spiritual uplifent of some sort.

The words of the song that kept resonating to me during that week were "I just want somebody to love me like somebody". I do know someone who is close to me who is looking for a future partnrer(whose depression it might have been too)- and perhaps that was something they might have been thinking about that week?

I can't remember the second one much where it happened but if I recall it I will share it too..

It's strange though as I'm writing to respond I feel I'm gradually unlocking the answer to what I was looking for and more deeper understanding of it 🤔.. does this usually happen to others too?
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 weeks ago
810 posts

@spiritualskies:

I think you may have answered your own question. But I went through a period of time about 6 months ago where I would hear the same 1-2 songs over and over again. Sometimes 10 times a day. It didn't matter what radio station I would tune to, they same 2 kept coming through more often then they should. And they were songs that were not normally in the present popularity rotation on air waves because they were a couple years old. And to my frustration I could not figure out the relevance to either song. And then as the weeks passed on they went away. I think there was a message for me in there somewhere, but I missed it. 

I do believe that our spirit guides try to communicate with us in many ways. And those of us that are psychically inclined are better able to notice these communications. I get angel numbers all of the time (repeating numbers that have meaning). I also like you had songs coming up repeatedly for a time. And I've also seen some messages on billboards and signs that caught my attention. I think in your case, your guides may be giving you messages through the songs. It may be something personal for you to understand, or it may be a message for you to help someone else. Although, you seem to have the ability to really get inside people's heads and take on their emotional energy in an overshadowing type of way. I think you are highly tuned and are getting help from your guides to better understand what is going on so that you can help people. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 weeks ago
1,295 posts

@spiritualskies,

Are you hearing the same song over and over in relation to a particular person, or just in general? I was not sure from what I read above. The message might be for them, if it is related to someone other than you.

If it seems to be a message for you, this is popularly known as an ear worm, and is a part of OCD, though when it occurs by itself, it is considered normal. I have it badly enough now that I am severely sleep deprived that I consider it extremely annoying. 

In my case it did not seem connected to someone else, and it took me about 3 weeks of the same two songs playing in my head whenever I was not asleep before I finally figured out what they had in common and were trying to tell me about where I should put my attention in my life. Just as it was with Hop Daddy, both songs were not currently popular. At least I liked them. I have had songs stuck in my head that I did not like. 

I agree with Hop Daddy that if this is likely a message from your spirit guides, unless it is paired with other symptoms. For me it really helped to figure out what the 2 songs had in common. I hope you can remember the 2nd one and figure that out, as it might hold a clue. 

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 weeks ago
167 posts
Yeah I Def agree with you @hop-daddy.. I'm actually in they're energy again right now and I've understood better what's going, I hope it works out for them.. and definitely agree with the guides stuff I actually got a lot of answers to questions I'd been holding on to, so I'm comfortable with some stuff knowing I'm going in the right direction ..

@cheshire-cat yess I agree with what u mean, the song I mentioned above fairly old I'm not really into the current types and I search old ones in YouTube to see what's resonating if it really begins to bug me, from there on I just let YouTube do it's things and continue to play and pick out from various songs what's resonating..

And yeah the message was for kind of myself in understanding they're energy and what the soul needs rather than what the conscious mind is asking for, but for them what they need is little subliminal nudges to push them in the right direction which I am currently working on, I just let destiny do it's thing when the timing is right something useful will always pop up and I guess it does actually work for this case in particular I could hear them reflecting on what they saw (I hope).. sometimes it can backfires until they get enough reminders and the soul begins to register it and navigate the rest of mind, body and heart towards they're calling..

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book