Bird Signs?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
766 posts

I keep having weird coincidences lately, and signs. Most of the signs I am getting can be described as angel numbers that I see when I am compelled to look at a clock. Sometimes I'll see these angel numbers on my cell phone or on license plates. Most of the numbers I am seeing are 911, 1111, 444, 66. I've looked up the numbers online and their meanings seem to fit with how my spirituality is once again transitioning. My psychic abilities have accelerated over the past 3-4 months. I have a handle on all of the above, but this next part was very new. And I thought I'd share it with the community to try to find meaning and similarities to anything any of you have experience.

While on the freeway yesterday I had a white bird soar gracefully in front of me. Considering that I was driving at about 70 MPH it's hard to explain how it flew by me but yet kept in front of me to give me a good look at it (normally birds zip on by in a flash due to their speed and the car speed). But this bird seemed to defy physics with the way it flew in front of me left to right and then held in front of me in a slow arch that gave me about a 3 second look at it. It was as white of a bird as I've ever seen in my life (perfectly clean bleached white). And after it flew by I was thinking that's weird, when was the last time I saw a white bird like that around the desert? How about never. Most of the birds out here in the Phoenix desert are grey or dark like quail. It was odd because aside from this bird being perfectly white, it looked like a dove, but soared in front of me like a hawk. Doves don't fly like that so the whole event struck me as odd and noteworthy. And I don't think we even have white doves in the valley due to our hot temps. But I'm also pretty sure it was not a dove because it seemed bigger than that (almost the size of a sea gull, and sea gulls also don't live here). The size of the bird, its majestic white color, and odd gliding flight path that seemed to be impossible given my speed, all struck a chord with me.

I looked this up online wondering if I would find any relevance. And here is what I found:

Angels Appearing as Birds

Angels are associated with birds more than any other type of animal because angels who appear to humans in their heavenly glory sometimes feature wings. Wings symbolize both the spiritual covering of God's care for people and the freedom and empowerment people gain from spiritual growth.

Sometimes, angels may even appear in the physical form of earthly birds, if doing so can help them best convey the messages God has given them to deliver to people.

In his book, "A Small Book of Angels," Eugene Stiles writes: "As with angels, some birds are symbols of uplift and peace (the dove, the eagle).

If this bird was sent as some sort of message, I can't seem to identify what the message is. Has anyone else experienced anything similar with birds or animals appearing that don't seem to belong at that moment?

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 weeks ago
129 posts
So glad you brought up! I've not had tooany bird experiences but I agree with you somewhat, and I don't know why. A long time ago there was something in relation to birds that made me believe that yes perhaps they are beyond just that, like there's more to them in an angelic sense or some other unique way.

As crazy as this might sound sometimes I feel it's the ability of some spirit guides to watch over some people, I don't know how or why. But that's what's always resonated to me. And sometimes I feel there something about birds that's like a calling to something, to push open your knowledge and understanding broader and higher.

I had one hawk experience where it was saying something that I could clearly here 100% and it happened several times with same hawk. Then there came a time about a yr later where it was another hawk presumably and I decided to record it, nobody could hear what it was saying except me, some disagreed and when I tried to forward it on it wouldn't send to anyones phone, who've was odd because there was nothing wrong with my phone at the time or sending other stuff. It pushed me to think and question what this experience was until I found the path I did, because I have to have answers to my questions whatever they may be and I can't rest until I do or learn some form understanding, knowledge/wisdom on the subject matter.

I guess the universe is alligning you to something? Do you ever see numbers linked with the experience you had?
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
766 posts

I see pretty obvious number patterns regularly every day. But it goes in cycles where I'll see them for many weeks at a time, and then it stops. And then restarts again weeks later.

In the case of this bird, there was no other message while I was driving seeing the bird. And I can't figure out what the bird message was except to remind me to believe and continue my spiritual path. This is a hard story to share because I think a lot of people would say "big deal, you saw a white bird". But I've been working on recognizing the signs & coincidences that are being sent to me. And I get a validation tingling feeling when I do. That was the same in this case. And this bird sighting was highly unusual.

Both the numbers and other signs that I receive leave me puzzled. I at least recognize them but have not idea how to understand and act on them. I've sent some messages to my guides telling them that I am busy and pretty oblivious. And if they want to encourage me to act on a message they better hit me over the head with the meaning. Happy

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 weeks ago
129 posts
Hahaha I love how you said that last part! Seriously I had the same reaction with my bird experiences, people felt like I was making a big deal out of it but there was a message in it for myself if not anyone else, and if you feel like that perhaps it's the same for you too, keep asking in your heart what it means and your guides will guide you to it hopefully.
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 weeks ago
129 posts
Oh and on the numbers part sometimes if I don't know what it means I'll look into other people's faith/religion and see what those numbers mean for them, with what empaths say and what it means in my own faith, more often than not something will always resonate. And if it doesn't I tend to leave it at that and usually get an answer by pure coincidence some days/weeks later
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 weeks ago
898 posts

I'd recommend asking yourself "How did you feel when seeing the bird?"

"How did you feel once the initial shock of seeing the bird wore off?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 weeks ago
766 posts

I didn't feel anything noteworthy when I first saw the bird. I was late to an appointment and was racing down the freeway. When I am in that "hurry up" mode I tend to block a lot of my normal empath abilities. But when it happened I was thinking wow that was really unusual. The bird was note only pristine white, it had a sparkle to it. And the way it floated in front of my car at such a high freeway speed seemed both magical and impossible. And within minutes of having this event I had that knowing feeling that I was just given some sort of message. The question remains what that message was. I guess only time will tell.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 weeks ago
898 posts

The message may have been as simple as "Slow down.  Be patient.  Know that you are important & deceased loved ones, guides, etc. are watching over you & want you to remain safe.

Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
2 weeks ago
134 posts

I've been in some very hard situations where Chinook helicopters flew over, and once at a time I felt comforted I was being watched over. I needed to know I wasn't alone. It helped me move forward. These were simple messages at perfect timing to help me through the situation. I'm not suggesting these were actual angels. To me they might as well have been. The message was clear. 

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book