Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
964 posts
I also get zapped a lot...but I attribute it to the winters being dry where I live...now not its spring so I don't get zapped....although I have encountered a spirit who hit me with a VERY strong current of energy right in the chest....it hurt...a lot...lol..and right now I've been experiencing kind of this odd sensation in the left side of my chest...if feels like someone's hooked up a battery and a jumper cable and I'm getting a low vibrational current of energy...I've been trying to find the reason for it and where it's coming from...its painful and annoying....and it's not always just that one spot...it flows through my whole body sometimes but is centered in my chest...
Your describing a psi ball....its an energy ball...you can get the instructions on line on how to make one...
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks & @spiritualskies:

I haven't experienced zapping humans except on occasion when I'll be on carpet with socks that are very conductive and zap a person or see the sparks fly as I ground out the charge on a wall. But, I do get zapped by spirits all the time. It feels more like a bee sting or fire ant bite to me. It's usually on my legs and happens most often when I am relaxing watching TV in my family room. It hurts a bit and quite frankly makes me angry because I feel like they are sneak attacking me when I'm trying to relax. But I have learned to not give spirits an emotional response because I believe they are trying to create a reaction so they can feed on any emotional energy that I'll discharge (like anger or fear).

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks:

I forgot to mention that about a year and a half ago I had a spirit that was hitting me with some sort of psychic blast. I don't know if it was trying to break in through my aura or what. But my ears would ring really loud and intense and I would get hit with what can best be described as an air blast that would almost knock me off my feet. I would get immediately dizzy and lose my balance for about 3 seconds. And the ear ringing was especially intense. I took someone's advice and told the entity to leave me alone and it pretty much ended. But it's very interesting to me how various spirits will push themselves on me in different ways. The spark or fire ant zap is what I feel most often. That psychic blast that I just described only happened over a 3 day period. And then as I noted on another recent post I had a pretty serious spirit attack on my solar plexus and mind as I was trying to start a saging ritual to chase the spirits out of my daughters room. I don't know what makes one spirit more powerful than another. I'll have to do some research on that. If anyone has any insight on this I'd love to better understand this.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
5 months ago
151 posts
I have felt the stings when I displease whatever entities are trying to control me. My husband felt them too. He swore there were some kind of bug or fleas. I couldnt tell him what I thought it was because he already is SO worried there is something wtong with me that a doctor can fix. It was only for a short time.
I also feel (mostly when I wake up) like there is something wrapped around my arm (elbow to wrist) it is a slight even pressure and my arm will feel cold. I mostly ignore it.

Probably not related but my C:Drive disappeared from my PC - Poof gone! No trace of it. Also somewhere between my office wall and master bath was a scratching sound. Then an odor. Some kind of animal has died there. It is immpossible to reach. We have been working on odor control for over a week. We may have found the solution. We have Armadillo dystroying our yard and plants. We caught one but now there are two more.
My washer leaked all over the floor. It gave a code the doesnt exist. Couldn't find ouy why. Both electronic starter Car key batteries went up at the sametime. The Robot vacuumn battery is not holding much of a charge and it insists its brush needs to be cleaned. It was/is cleaned. Pretty much all the time I hear a wire singing noise. It is so loud right now that I could scream. All these things occured in the last week
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
5 months ago
151 posts
Just Stevie:
I have felt the stings when I displease whatever entities are trying to control me. My husband felt them too. He swore there were some kind of bug or fleas. I couldnt tell him what I thought it was because he already is SO worried there is something wtong with me that a doctor can fix. It was only for a short time.
I also feel (mostly when I wake up) like there is something wrapped around my arm (elbow to wrist) it is a slight even pressure and my arm will feel cold. I mostly ignore it.

Probably not related but my C:Drive disappeared from my PC - Poof gone! No trace of it. Also somewhere between my office wall and master bath was a scratching sound. Then an odor. Some kind of animal has died there. It is immpossible to reach. We have been working on odor control for over a week. We may have found the solution. We have Armadillo dystroying our yard and plants. We caught one but now there are two more.
My washer leaked all over the floor. It gave a code that doesnt exist. Couldn't find out why. Both electronic starter Car key batteries went up at the sametime. The Robot vacuumn battery is not holding much of a charge and it insists its brush needs to be cleaned. It was/is cleaned. Pretty much all the time I hear a wire singing noise. It is so loud right now that I could scream. All these things occured in the last week
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
964 posts
Just Stevie:

My washer leaked all over the floor. It gave a code the doesnt exist. Couldn't find ouy why. Both electronic starter Car key batteries went up at the sametime. The Robot vacuumn battery is not holding much of a charge and it insists its brush needs to be cleaned. It was/is cleaned. Pretty much all the time I hear a wire singing noise. It is so loud right now that I could scream. All these things occured in the last week
Ji...I also had a dark energy wrapped around my upper left arm....it turned out to be about a few things...the 1st it being a build up of unspoken energy that I hadn't been able to Express...the other is that it IS and entity of sorts....have felt one also on my left upper outer thigh come and go...not sure what that was at all...but the one on my left arm is dark energy...and there's a lighter golden cord tied to my upper right arm...not sure what that means either.....your run of bad luck and stuff has caught my attention and for me that means pretty much only one thing....someone is psychically attacking you...i can try and clear some of it out again if you like?...but this person is alive so you'll have to take steps to learn how to deal with this type of person...
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
5 months ago
151 posts
spiritualskies
Right now - By ignoring to the point where I am so exhausted and disengaged I literally cant think straight. Of course Fibro fog doesnt help
I don't look at a wall because it will ripple and I can see the webs there but I pretend I don't If I do hesitate they will think it's play time At night as long as I keep the TV on they stay pretty much contained if the TV gets turned off the entire room will fill with wispy little webs in perpetual motion that you can hardly see. It looks like a dense fog and they creep me out I never know where else they'll be draped or hanging, kitchen bathroom living room, from a light fixture a ceiling fan Then there's the man's face coming toward me with his mouth open He morphs into whatever he thinks will work looking like my long deceased grandmother and wearing glasses like her's, changes facial hair, once holding a baby another time pushed a child of 8 or 9 toward me, a wolf. I shake my head no or hold my hand up he retreats dejected. One time he got angry and showed his actual face snarling with broken teeth.
I think I have pushed him back and he can not reach me as easily
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
5 months ago
151 posts
womanwhowalks
I would love any help I can get.
Im not sure about a live person.
I moved to a undeveloped area in a wooded 1 acre lot community with limestone roads. The houses are far and few between. I did this to be away from everyone Even my kids and their families are 100 miles away. I have retreated from the violent sad world. I couldnt keep going through all the turmoil and pain
I tried Smudging, bought a tourmaline necklace More than once I told, begged, demanded and made it perfectly clear whatever/whoever did not belong here and I would be not be aiding. I never showed fear I am ignoring & denying
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
964 posts

A psychic attack doesn't mean it's someone close to you...all it means is someone may be purposefully sending you bad energy and spirit....I mean it could be someone your husband knows and brings it home with him from work....it may not necessarily be aimed directly at you...do you know of anyone who migh hold a bad grudge or hatred towards your husband or yourself...someone who stands out to you and is just plain odd?...I'm checking out another possibility as to what's really going on...so go through your connections and your husbands....there's definitely something with the house...which I know you cant clear...but you do sound much better so things cant be going all that bad...also...is there anything left behind in you house or on your property that was left behind by the former inhabitants?...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/06/18 11:55:59PM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
5 months ago
964 posts

Well....I think there's a difference between the Will of God and some human trying to influence another human being through energy....I've also got someone trying to drive me away from my job which I've known is NOT the will of God...in fact my guides went to a great deal of trouble getting me in with this job so it wasn't the Will of God for me to lose it...so I've been fighting...but you are right...when something is over you know it is...but you also know when someone is interfering energetically and you also know it's not the right time to move on...I'm supposed to stay with this job till I retire...I know that even though I don't really want to...lol...and when it comes time to move on I'll know...I personally am a fighter...and I don't take much crap...the humans causing trouble with the bad energy are dealing with bad stuff...and for me they made that choice so I have no trouble fighting back...not one bit...

I do know what you mean about not being able to speak up when you want to...I have the same problem when I'm with groups of people...mostly because they catch me off guard since I'm usually zoned out feeling the energy in the room....when someone has a speaking issue it means work needs to be done on your throat chakra and some healing of issues that may have contributed to not being able to speak ones mind...mine was my mother...as a child I was never able to defend myself with her and i was shut down when i tried...i had to heal some things but it's always difficult to speak at certain times...its frustrating but it's a bit better since I did a bit of personal clearing of my energy and such...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/07/18 02:01:02AM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

I had a tough week a few weeks back like yours where I was dealing with heavy spirit activity and then electronics started failing. I had a computer less than a year old stop working (needed a while hard drive replaced). My back up drive also stopped working. Light bulbs would fizzle out when I walked in a room in 3-4 places in the house. And we all of a sudden had problems with our phones not connecting to the mobile network (eventhough we are in a good cell phone area and have never had that problem before). And then we had a serious car repair issue pop up (also electronic related). 

I always wonder if times like these are spirit related or whether I somehow have energy that is screwing things up?

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts
Wonder if this is the same spirit causing disturbances...I haven't had electronics go bust...but there have been cold spots and I have had dreams of dark spirits although they seemed to be protecting me from a specific one that didn't look like the dark spirits around me at all...
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

I also recognize cold spots and hot spots in my home. It will happen for 10-15 minutes and then go away. I have heard of spirits messing with electronics before. When it happened to me I kept trying to explain it away as a fluke. But when our shaman was removing an entity from my daughter she asked us if we've been having trouble with electronics around the house because this particular entity specialized in causing electronic failures and cell phone issues. Since she removed that entity our electronic problems went away. Go figure.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts
Did she tell you what she did with it?...I had someone remove a so called 'demon ' and talked about taking it and releasing it just outside of town on a road in the country...which made me suspicious because they should be sent back to where they came from which is NOT on a road somewhere...at least that's what I always thought....lol
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts

Just today I was watching my dogs as this young kid walked by...both my dogs began to growl and act weird...the hackles of my larger dog went up and he was extremely agitated...as I watched this kid his face changed...it took on a completely different look as he looked at my dogs from a sideways glance and he looked sullen and odd...he then looked back at me realized I was watching and he changed back...so I do know people can carry different spirits with them and not even know it....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/07/18 12:25:41PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks:

I don't believe any of them were the baddest of the bad kind (D Word which I currently don't like to say out loud). But during our initial meeting she was able to get 7 out of 8 entities to cross over to the light. But there was one that was uncooperative that she said instead was forced to relocate it out in the desert. I was concerned about it coming back.

Your story is very interesting. As it turns out children, particularly teens, are very susceptible to entity attachments. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts
I don't like the word demon either....I prefer to use a being of a different species...takes the negative religious connotations out of the encounter...lol...people use it to identify the spirit and so does the universe it seems...but I personally don't use the word...lol
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

Take a look at this web posting I found. It talks about their theory on what black spider/crabs are.

https://wakeup-world.com/2015/10/04/dislodging-negative-entity-attachments/

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks:

In that link that I just posted, there is a paragraph that perfectly describes what may have been going on with that boy that your dogs didn't like. Here's part of it:

Clairvoyants, young children, animals, and anyone with an iota of intuition can sense the presence of demonically possessed individuals and will feel threatened, repulsed, and creeped out by them.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts
I do know about animals and their senses...they pick up stuff I can't...i always watch them closely when people are around...they bark at certain ppl and not at others...so I try and sense what they sense...it was just the guys face that changed that helped me realize what it was going on with them and why....I've seen this type of spirit before...the young man really does like dogs...but mine didn't like what was with him...
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
To set the scene
Years ago I had a rescue dog; for a few years. I was a dog trainer taught by a Dog Pyschologist I had trained Rebel. He was a sweet friendly 45 Lb not allowed on furniture adult dog. I invited someone to the house that was interest in helping out with my "Animal Adoption" Charity I ran. She was a pretty well groomed young woman. We spoke awhile I liked her She seemed compassionate.
Rebel came into the living room and looked at her. Nothing had been said. All of a sudden he jumped onto her lap. I say onto because he was spread across her lap head up and tense but no bite signs. Of course, I didnt use her. I trusted my dog. Now I am thinking maybe it wasnt her but it was some kind of entity tagging along ??
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

I've had dogs for years. And it is always amazing what they pick up on. Some people they get uncomfortable with to the point where they don't want a certain person in the house at all. And then some people they are so excited to see they go bananas like a teenage girl at a One Direction concert. I think most dogs are kind of like empaths where they can detect and analyze energy and intent. And on that note, having teenagers in my house there are constant mood swings happening. And I find it interesting how my female dog in particular reacts to that. When I come home from work at night all I have to do is take one look at her and I'll know what I'm walking in to. I call her my doggie empath. Happy

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts

Just Stevie: To set the scene Years ago I had a rescue dog; for a few years. I was a dog trainer taught by a Dog Pyschologist I had trained Rebel. He was a sweet friendly 45 Lb not allowed on furniture adult dog. I invited someone to the house that was interest in helping out with my "Animal Adoption" Charity I ran. She was a pretty well groomed young woman. We spoke awhile I liked her She seemed compassionate. Rebel came into the living room and looked at her. Nothing had been said. All of a sudden he jumped onto her lap. I say onto because he was spread across her lap head up and tense but no bite signs. Of course, I didnt use her. I trusted my dog. Now I am thinking maybe it wasnt her but it was some kind of entity tagging along ??
Yes...it could have been...my dogs absolutely adore this friend of mine...when he comes over they never leave him alone...yet when he walked them with a leash they never listened and were nervous all the time until I took the leash back...they calmed right down....I also don't vocalize with them that much...as I know they watch me closely for any signals I may give...lol...animals sense energy just as we humans do only a million times better and I trust their senses much more than I trust mine...I also use them to sense if I'm carrying something I can't sense....if they act strange around me then I know something is up with me ....so I check my own energy...when they start acting more normal then I know I got out what ever it is they were sensing....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 05/08/18 06:45:34PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

What a fascinating thread!

I used to think problems with electronics were caused by Mercury retrograde. This opens up a lot of other possibilities.

Very much agree about animals. I always trust them, even over my own intuitions, though there usually is no conflict there.

@hop-daddy - thanks for posting that link! The article was fascinating and I looked at one of the author's books, which led me to another author who has books on Archontic attachment, which has been my recurring problem. wakeup-world looks like an interesting website too....

C. Cat

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

I'm  little slow on the draw but i did want to say

Woman who walks

My husband is retired. We have no friends. I am where i can avoid contact and withdraw. The overload was getting to much. I'll expand later.

Hop Daddy

That link was incredible. I want to start a new thread about it. Just need more time. Minutes turn into hours,  hours into days, days into weeks etc. Basically getting nothing done LOL

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

I have been laying low because my husband is suspicious any time he sees me type. He really believes there is something wrong with me and gets worried.

Now that i think of it I may have experienced current. I am pretty sure the webs do it. Usually I am in bed and they're crawling all around the walls. They especially like to attach themselves to me. I push them away as best I can.
It is a weird kind of tingly feeling running through my entire body. It's not unpleasant but it is not pleasant either

I think I get the same zaps. Only the stings are just tiny on my lower legs. It happens when I have displeased the webs (spirits?). I usually don't feel the webs but one time they spread across a doorway from floor to 2 ft up. They wrapped around my ankles and tried to trip me. They were especially annoyed. Most of the time they're across entire doors they hang from fans, light fixtures, lamps etc and cover furniture & whatever. I have no choice but to walk through them. I hold my hand up and push them back or up as I go through.

As of late I have had them & the man pretty much under control. I have to focus on not looking anywhere and I am totally ignoring them except to sometimes say "get out of my way!". Completely emotion free. Usually when i have the TV on in the bedroom they just sneak across and around where the walls meet the ceiling.

TONIGHT - they totally Know I am posting. They don't like it. They are black and covering all the walls in the bedroom. If I look up I see them filling the entire room with a barely visable incandescents. I feel they're presence on my left. I am feeling kind of a pulling and pressure moving through me. My arm elbow to wrist feels cold and like something is wrapped around it with a slight pulling. This happens a lot to both arms.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

I have sadly established we have no friends No one who cares enough to spook me. LOL

My house was built in 2007. I have met and found the previous owners most pleasant.
I have had the experiences other places
I don't want to think it's my house.
We moved here 5 yrs ago. (No problems for the first few years)

I LOVE THIS HOUSE. Not just because it is beautiful and we got a fabulous deal on it. I have had other houses; two of which we had built. I loved them too. I can't explain it but I do not want or even can leave. I can't go somewhere else. This is where i belong. My husband hates it for many reasons but mostly because there is just a few houses sprinkled on acre lots in a community that didnt take off. The rest of it is heavily wooded and on lime rock roads. Some good old boys try to hunt in them and do alot of target practise shooting. He worries about stray bullets. One day a hunter tried to shoot across our yard to hit turkeys that I would feed. Police said as long as they are not on other peoples property (how would anyone know?) it was ok.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Oops

updated by @just-stevie: 05/18/18 12:15:26AM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

In the last few years we have replaced the circuit board on our pool pump 3 times. Replaced circuit board on the well. We have had to replace several computers. One just died. We had to pull out the hard drive and transfer the info to a special hard drive. The one I have now the C: Drive disappeared - GONE - where? I have no idea! I can get to files but can't move them because the PC won't recognize another device. I can't pull the hard drive because it is all in one. My cellphone and tablet won't hold a charge. The dryer vent filled with water and I still can't use differnt cycles. Fun time getting that fixed. The washer leaked water all over the floor. From where I know not. The dishwasher leaked all over the floor twice, the microwave over the stove just quit. The Jacuzzi tub quit. Armadillo come every night and tear up the grass and plants my husband works so hard on. We have tried every deterrent. 11 yr old mature fruit bearing trees died from the cold. A palm tree we planted when we first got here, just now died. Now there is a dead animal behind a wall that has the bath sinks and counter on one side and concrete on the other so we can't get it out. We have tried every product (professional) there is to remove the odor. A month later still working on it.
This is just what I can think of off hand.🤔

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

Hi Stevie,

I read your paragraph about the idiots trying to shoot turkeys near your home to my husband, who is an avid shooter, and used to hunt turkey a lot before our area turned into one gigantic, noisy metro area that goes on forever (ugh!).  

He told me that is definitely illegal in all states. He says you don't call police for that. It is the Game Warden. It is usually called the Dept. of Fish and Game or something like that. You can Google it for your state.

He says there is a definite limit on distance from occupied buildings that is much farther than anybody's front yard. Usually it is at least 100 yards. Every state is different, and I am pretty sure you do not live in our state, from your description of the outdoor plants there, so I can't tell you what it is where you are.  Bullets can travel incredible distances, so please do follow up on this. I am concerned for you and all of your neighbors. 

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

@spiritual skies,

Yes, people eat lots of turkeys, and wild ones are much healthier and better tasting too. They are hard to shoot, because wild turkeys are much smarter than domestic ones that are bred on farms, which are killed a different way. Because they are so hard to shoot, lots of misses are likely, and those stray bullets can go a long way, up to a mile in some cases!

Hunting that close to occupied housing is illegal because people could definitely get hurt, pets could be shot by mistake, property could be damaged, etc. The game warden will put a stop to it. People like that give others who are just trying to get food and doing it in with safety in mind a bad name.

C. Cat

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
Cheshire-Cat
Wild Life Fish and Game
Good to know!
I am gonna get right on that
Thank you!
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
Cheshire-cat
I know and I am guilty too
When I was a kid "it came from the store" I still pretend it does
I have such Empathy for animals. It kills me to think of any animal being harmed or suffering
Well maybe not Alligators & Sharks 😁
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

Hi Stevie,

I hear you! I used to think meat eating was horrible until I saw my husband become deathly ill trying to be vegetarian for me. I had to substitute 6 vegetarian sandwiches for his one meat sandwich, and he still came home from work shaking like a leaf with a pounding headache and weakness. 

Some researchers I respect, say that we are all different. Generally, they think people with light eyes and hair and blood types A, AB or B can get away with vegetarianism or even veganism, as long as they supplement with  Omega 3 fatty acids and methyl B12 sublingual lozenges, but people with dark hair and eyes and type O blood usually need meat, fish, etc. There are exceptions to that, of course, but I do see that we are not cookie cutters when it comes to food, and both conventional and alternative medicine act like we are. 

I do think the way the animals for food industry is conducted is horribly cruel and needs to be changed a lot. Grass fed beef tastes like the bottom of my shoes and costs as much as my shoes too! There has to be a way to make humane, healthy animal farming possible. 

I have Lyme Disease, and virtually 100% of Lyme specialists require you to go on a paleo diet to treat your Lyme, one of several reasons I do not see one. I cannot do a Paleo diet. I need and can handle only enough meat to keep my ferritin level high enough to transport my thyroid medication. (Ferretin is your stored iron level and is essential to thyroid function). I eat ground beef twice a week to do that, eat prunes, and use an iron fortified cereal. I am a hypocrite, so I eat ground beef. I cannot eat a steak, or chicken thighs, etc. or eat anything that looks like an animal, but can't keep my ferretin up w/o a little beef. It is a Catch-22!

Another issue is anthropomorphism (attributing human character to animals over other living things in nature because they look more like us). IMO, it is intellectually lazy. Research has proven that plants "scream" when we pull them out of the ground or cut off their branches or pull off their fruits. You can look this up and it is very interesting.

I think most empaths realize more than others that everything is alive and that we all kill other living things constantly to stay alive ourselves. Every second we breathe, we kill millions of tiny living organisms we cannot see by sucking them into our lungs and burning them alive. This is a very cruel set up here on planet earth, one reason why I think this is probably hell, if there is one. 

I do not want to get into arguments with people over this. I am too sick to spend energy on arguing. This is just my two cents, and you can ignore it if you disagree. Blessings to all, whatever your beliefs...

Namaste,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

P.S. Sharks are actually important to the ecosystem and rarely attack people. Many do not eat people at all, ever.

Where I live, we have lots of alligators, and while they can cause problems for people who live on the water, after people feed them, like grabbing your dog off your lawn, they are usually very wary of us as long as we do not feed them and cause this behavior. Same thing for black bears. 

At least where I live, coyotes are a bigger problem, since their predators were all killed off by humans. They have killed off all our possums, raccoons, and lots of the neighbor's cats around here. 

The common denominator there is humans messing up the normal order of things. This is getting way off the subject of your thread, sorry. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

@spiritualskies,

You are not alone there! I think this is common for nature empaths. I cried like a baby when the power company hacked away at our large oak tree in the front yard. I talked to it and apologized, and reminded it that I think it is still beautiful. I'm sure most "normals" would think that was crazy! 

I have developed life-threatening allergies to stinging insects, but refuse to pull up and kill all my beautiful flowers. I have more flowers than all the other houses in our neighborhood combined and there are 204 houses here! I did give away some of the biggest bee attracters to other gardeners, but otherwise, just spend a lot less time out there than I used to, and watch the butterflies, bees, and birds enjoy the garden from indoors.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

This past week I bought a book to help me understand and defend against entities in my own home. Any of you who have read my posts know I've had problems for years and it's becoming damaging for myself and my daughter. I found this book by coincidence while looking for something else. I ordered it and have had a tough time putting it down. It has blown me away how relevant and powerful the book's info. is. In a nutshell it explains what negative entities are, how they operate, why they do when they attack, and how to fight back and eliminate them.

The book specifically talks about negs sabotaging your electronics in addition to many other things that I have seen happen with my own eyes and ears. And @just-stevie, the book mentions in several parts the black spiders that you see in your home. They are not good for you, and there are ways to get them out. And lastly, I wanted to say to @cheshire-cat and others that this book very definitely talks about the fact that negs target empaths with ease, and cause all sorts of physical problems and illnesses.

I'm not 100% done reading this book yet. I was going to post about it when I finished it. But after reading @just-stevie struggles, I wanted to highly recommend this book as a way to identify what is going on, and improve your life. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1571746390/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

@hop-daddy,

Thank you for another excellent link! I will see if my library has this book and anxiously await your thread on it when you get done reading and have tried some of the techniques.

I also want  to thank you again for the link to wakeup-world, which is a great website.

In return,I would like to suggest two things I have found helpful:

One is the website of an absolutely brilliant young man who has been targeted by dark entities since childhood. I can see why, since he is whip smart! It goes into who they are, why they are here, what they are up to, etc. His website is montalk.net. He also has some very good videos on YouTube under TomMontalk, including the best and shortest explanation of how the Matrix controls us that I've ever seen. 

The other one I highly recommend is Dr.Virtual7 on YouTube. He produces videos using sound frequencies to help with all sorts of things including handling dark entities, especially the A. I. ones. The videos on "Scatter Frequencies for Targeted Individuals" would especially apply in this case. I have also used the Nanobot & Archon eraser videos, since they are a huge part of my problem.

I have only recently, with the help of reading at montalk.net, realized that many of my depressing thoughts and angry feelings may not be my own, and that even my husband's behavior and sudden odd behavior by close friends may be used to try to create surges of negative energy in me for them to feed off and to weaken me. My illness may even be caused by them, as your book suggests. 

I would not think I am nearly important enough to be targeted, but two people on EC have told me I have a special mission to fulfill before I can leave earth. I don't know what it is, and it seems unlikely, since I am so sick and I am stuck at home most of the time, but I suppose I might do something on the Internet.  

I used to have constant dreams about a future mission involving the end times and the removal of dark entities masquerading as humans, using lightning flashes coming from my fingertips! It sounds like a Marvel comic book, lol.  and don't even like comics.

I also have the constant ear ringing just before bedtime that montalk.net warns about. He even explains differences in what it means when it's in your left as opposed to your right ear, but most important is do not fall asleep! Get up and stay up until awhile after it stops. Splash your face with cold water, go out and walk, whatever you have to do. I had no idea how serious that ringing can be or what it could mean. 

Do any of you who are being attacked have dreams or visions or ideas about a mission you are supposed to perform that could explain what is being done to you? 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@cheshire-cat:

Thank you. I'll check that out. I also wanted to note that one of the themes of the psychic self defense book that I referenced was that negative entities need permissions to attach to your aura and get inside. Sometimes we are tricked in to giving permission, but often times your higher self authorizes these permissions. His theory is that higher self permissions are granted to the negs as a teachable moment for you. And I think most of us would agree that every challenge conquered as an empath has made us stronger and taught us a life lesson. This permission theory really resonated with me.

As to your comment about splashing water on your face, that is a suggested technique in that book. He has a pretty well documented theory about running water stopping most negs in their tracks. The author notes then in a pinch you can run a running hose on your feet and legs or splash water in your face to help protect. He mentioned how there have been proven studies that depressed people will feel better during and after a long shower. The negs don't like that and leap off you temporarily when you shower. Taking long showers to ground myself during tough days is something that I have done all my life. My family teases me about my long showers. But that is something that has always made me feel calm. Now I realize there is a spiritual defense component to it. I'll do a big post on this in a few days to try to better break down the major themes of this book. But if you can, try to get a copy for yourself.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,306 posts

@hop-daddy,

Some of my favorite DrVirtual7 videos are the ones on removing consents, cancelling contracts, etc. They even have a 4 hr. long one to interrupt their attempts to attack you that can be played in the background while doing other things. That might be a way for @just-stevie to get some rest from them. I also do a ritual to cancel any contract , past, present or future and in any and all universes, that I have with the earth or with anything not having my best interest at heart, every morning during my Qi Gong. I want out and I do not want to come back! It would have to be my higher self giving permission, because my conscious self definitely does not! I also use the Psychic Protection and Aura cleansing video to help keep my aura solid. Several readers have told me I have tiny holes that are leaking my Chi, typical of souls who have one foot here and one on the other side, lol. I can see that the aura is solid now when I visualize it and it has also changed color, from white to yellow. Some of these are only 5 mins. long, and others are hours long. You can pick what you have time for.

The montalk.net site has weeks of interesting reading. My only problem as an old fart, is that the print is as tiny as the print here at EC (too small!), and it is bright white on a navy background. It really hurts my eyes after awhile and even using extra drops does not help. 

I wonder about showers, since Lyme is a disease of extreme toxicity and we get more toxicity from one shower than from drinking tap water for a whole week. We filter our drinking water, but since our city changed from chlorine, which we had filters for on our showers, to chlormonamine, which there are no filters for that I know of, I am worried about long showers. Also, my body has stopped making lubrications of all types; no tears, no saliva, and my skin is like a flaking lizard unless I take short showers, only when necessary with no detergent baby wash, and put on organic moisturizer. I use special drops for the other things mentioned. There is also the outrageous cost of water here. I have friends who've moved elsewhere who tell me their water, sewer, garbage, gas and electric is far less than just water was when they lived here. We are on a low, fixed income and really have to watch every dime. I love long showers and wish I could do what you do. I hope my visualizations are a viable alternative.

I look forward to your post about the book. :-)

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts

Just Stevie:

I'm  little slow on the draw but i did want to say

Woman who walks

My husband is retired. We have no friends. I am where i can avoid contact and withdraw. The overload was getting to much. I'll expand later.

Hop Daddy

That link was incredible. I want to start a new thread about it. Just need more time. Minutes turn into hours,  hours into days, days into weeks etc. Basically getting nothing done LOL

Hey...I'm trying to close the portals in you house...tell me if there's a difference....gonna clear your energy of stuff....if you have stuff to smudge give yourself a good smudge and the area above your bed....gonna work on that dark entity you've been seeing too....if...of course...you dont mind?...lol..you might feel some strange things happening...dont worry...that will be me clearing your energy....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 06/02/18 12:24:31PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks:

Since you are a spiritual DJ, do you take requests? I would love some help clearing out entities in my home too! 

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
928 posts

how do we ground it if we start to zap people upon touch?

I would recommend finding an older "real copper" penny & placing it under the heel of your foot in your shoe.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts

Hop Daddy:

@womanwhowalks:

Since you are a spiritual DJ, do you take requests? I would love some help clearing out entities in my home too! 

Yup...I can give it a shot...not today tho...some of the energy work I'm doing might affect you anyway as I think some  issues we're experiencing seem to be coming from one place...so just pay attention....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 06/02/18 01:51:42PM
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
hi
sorry for the gap in response There was a lot of great advice

My husband has been watching my every move because there must be something wrong wiyh me I need to see a doctor He is REALLY very worried

Another thing is interference

Everything was staying pretty much contained
I ignore and pretend I haven't noticed anything (With a great deal effort ) or I. walk a
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks

I would love to hear more about: "I think some  issues we're experiencing seem to be coming from one place". What's that all about?

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
OOPS!
I hit send too soon Part 2
As I pass through wherever they are blocking holding my palms up with a pushback signal They part or move back but lately they're covering every thing in all rooms I almost knocked over a lamp in the dark Some how they know how to make it seem much darker and I lose my sense of direction
They are draped all over and hanging everywhere

They are still there during the day only more of a translucency webbing

They reach out to touch and surround me I don't even realize it right away
Of course the man's face tries to push through my closed eyes and I am having to open my eyes or change direction of sight Then he just tries another way with another look

Why? Is he ONLY in my mind? It sure makes it look like I am crazy - Even to me

SO....Anyway I wanted to tell that I have now a dead Direct TV modem and A dead internet router The list keeps getting longer
I barely have the energy to type this
When I wanted to try to find a time to post I kept feeling like I just couldn't do it My mind was/is making it seem just too difficult to think and I should put it off until later Can a subconscious planted thought override a conscience thought?
Are they draining me as well as my electronics?
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

Same with me. I had to suddenly replace a modem, wifi router, laptop, and corrupt software. And Cox had to completely replace the internet line from the street to my home because they couldn't figure out why it shorted out. And my house is pre-wired with some rooms having hardline internet connections. But the main hardline that brings the internet to the back half of our house is suddenly out. Cell phones that used to always work in the home are now acting strange. I'm convinced we have some entities here interfering.

I've done a lot of reading on entities and your spider things are referenced quite a bit. They don't line running water through pipes and also dislike sunlight. In extreme cases people are taking extra long garden hoses and laying them room to room creating a running water circuit to chase things out. Although that doesn't seem ideal for everyone. If you have an option to really open up curtains and let the sunlight in, the bright natural light will chase them away. Or you can add extra lamps and bright lights (they don't work as well as sunlight but come in at a close 2nd). Entities are energized by darkness and that's why they come alive as the darkness of night progresses. You can counter this with light.

If you are feeling overcome by these things then also try to take a long shower. They weaken and often jump off you in running water. A salt bath is another way to go. Just make sure you keep the water running while in the bath so you keep that water current going. I hope this helps!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts
Hop Daddy:

@womanwhowalks

I would love to hear more about: "I think some  issues we're experiencing seem to be coming from one place". What's that all about?

I'm hesitant to say anything here about my suspicions....
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
how long they have been here? maybe a year
They chased away the "Visitors" I used to have nightly
I felt a connection to most of them Some deeper than others I didn't understand any of it but it was never frightening I felt like there was something I had to do or help in someway
Not Always though One lady came up to me grabbed my shoulders and starting shaking me hard and yelling at me but I couldnt hear her LOL
Of course we didn't really touch I tried in the beginning when they first appeared but we would go right through
One little boy tried to hug me. He was so cute!

I use the natural and artificial lighting as much as possible It does run them off
They would just emerge into the Spanish Lace walls
They kind of work into and adopt the shapes in the plaster
I keep the TV on all night That used to work well
They are getting braver If the TV turns off it's CHARGE time If I wake up during that time it is so overwhelming I can barely breath
Even right now laying in the bed I feel an inner pull I constantly feel as if some one has a hold of my right arm elbow to hand and it gets cold Only that of my arm
Still have to do more reading great links

This is new - kinda and freaky!
I went down a short hall to the pool bath. The night light was not on yet. I felt my way to the bathroom (open)door The doorway was heavily draped I felt confused and disoriented I came to the door way. I tried to push them away. My hand went through As I looked at my hand it was distorted It would change l
have gone through a curtain before but this was more dense only using my hand to explore It was like being in a fun house looking into a fun house mirror. Right now the are they are heavily clinging (With TV on) to where it meets the wall
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@womanwhowalks:

The suspense is killing me!

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 months ago
964 posts
Hop Daddy:

@womanwhowalks:

The suspense is killing me!

Sorry...I'm not posting anything more about this here...that's firm...
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
Hop Daddy:
@womanwhowalks:
"The suspense is killing me!"

OK Now I'm curious LOL 😉😃
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
THEY ARE PLAYING DIRTY!!
Sitting on the couch I start to look up & around ALL the walls are being draped as well as the tray ceiling creating a tent and closing in The face is huge and moving around behind the drapes with the spidery webs trying to make me look at him they are either very close or even touching me
I feel a tremendous pull
The entire room is being covered and they are getting closer
Large television on TV was something that kept them back until now
I am feeling a little jittery inside
I can't say or do anything my husband is sitting by me and would freak out and take me to a hospital!!
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
I tried to post this last night but the words disappeared
I went into the bedroom, fully lite, and they crawled around the door into the room then spread
A large white poof appeared and twirled till the shape of the man came into view Not the whole body It was so brief I didn't register details. He was very close I quickly held up my hand shook my head and moved away. It is a constant struggle. I can't help but wonder/worry just what would happen if I dropped my guard. They/it/whatever are totally obsessed with me - but why?

This is so difficult to do alone I can't talk to anyone Heck I don't even believe it LOL There is so much too much I feel half here and half not
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

Entities are well known to be able to hear your thoughts and intentions. It sounds like they like to keep you captive to benefit from your energy. And now that you are reaching out for help and advice, they don't like that and are trying to intimidate you. I don't know if it is any coincidence that things escalated with you after I shared that you should use running water and sunlight/bright artificial light to scare them away. They know you are thinking about getting rid of them.

I went through and continue to go through the same thing at my house. It's like a little war. I'll take steps to clear the place, and they don't like it and fight back.  It's a battle of wills. But it's your house so stay strong.

I was also wondering if you may want to try spending a night at a hotel across town or go on vacation. While entities can follow you around, the spider type you are describing tend to like staying put in their building of choice.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
yes they get very angry everytime I try to get help they react I believe they even tried to attack a helper

I have stayed at my son's home several times They just pack up and come with me for the three hour trip

In fact we spent several days there My daughter-in-law's mother was in the hospitsl
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts
hospital. She was basically gone but they had to wait until she flatlined I am telling this because on the eve of her death a woman appeared in the bedroom and walked toward me She was smiling but not at me She walked past and then she was gone. I can tell you color & cut of her hair her body size and what she was wearing. I've met her mother a few times but don't really remember her. I can't ask or tell anyone but I think this lady knew where she was going and was happy
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 months ago
151 posts

"Hey...I'm trying to close the portals in you house...tell me if there's a difference....gonna clear your energy of stuff....if you have stuff to smudge give yourself a good smudge and the area above your bed....gonna work on that dark entity you've been seeing too....if...of course...you dont mind?...lol..you might feel some strange things happening...dont worry...that will be me clearing your energy"....updated by @womanwhowalks: 06/02/18 12:24:31PM

Not sure if anything cleared because it seems like they need to replenish after being excessively active. I try to keep my mind clear of them but it's hard  Yes they definately act up when I reach out Also when they are calm and I think to myself maybe they are leaving but no... They will remind me real quick

I can't actively do anything to fight them because I have to keep my "ghost thing" to myself to avoid conflict. I have done all the things suggested though with no results

Although weakened the man still fights to get through

Cheshire Cat and Hop Daddy suggested showers The problem is since the man is in my head they are welcomed. When I close my eyes I get the face trying to reach me. It's hard to describe but when I close my eyes I see the patterned curtain it changes colors but it's aways the face trying to come through. Slowly it tries to break through coming from different angles. If I allow it he gets closer and more in focus. I have to quickly open my eyes, blink or change direction while my eyes are closed continuously. I actually don't remember what I used to see when I closed my eyes 

Cheshire Cat

I am afraid alligators here are bit more aggressive. They are found on golf courses, crossing roads, in garages, in pools. One of them snatched a 3 yr old off Disney World property. The father tried to grab him but the alligator pulled him under water; body never found. A women was walking her dogs and disappeared. The body was found in the water. Her arm was found in the gator. Sharks love to take arms legs whatever they can get. 

We still are plagued by the Amarillo nightly. He has gotten out of a cage once and sprung 3 others. Then a coyote sneaks into the woods next to us to bed down He has figured out how to avoid tripping the security lights LOL

Also I avoid plants. I have killed a rubber tree, cactus and been banned from a nursery 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

The way this works based on my research is that taking showers or swimming in an ocean/running river weakens them. The entities on the surface of your aura will pretty immediately jump off you when in the shower. But entities that have been there for a long time are more deeply attached inside the shell of your aura and likely aren't leaving. But the running water still does weaken them. And in theory if you made a point of taking long daily showers for a week, you may weaken them to the point where they also detach and leave. However, a lot of people report them fighting back when you attempt to get rid of them. I had this problem with my empath daughter who while in running water at my suggestion had a vision of a scary witch running at her screaming. It made her jump out of the shower in fear. And for the entity, that was mission accomplished since the running water exercise was stopped. So expect to get some push back from any deep residing entities in your head or body. They hear your thoughts and know your intent. They may try to put up a fight when you are learning and applying things to get rid of them.

I also wanted to ask if you have considered hiring a shaman to clear you and your home? This is the highest form of professional help that you can get. 

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
3 months ago
151 posts
hi Hop Daddy
I don't even know what a shaman is ha! ha! I have heard of auras but never saw one or know if I have one
I swim in a salt pool almost daily then shower
I had major surgery for a torn tendon in my hip My strength is not returning like it should Muscles not springing back so PT 2x a week exercise in pool as much as I can But when I am chilling (roasting LOL) on a float if I close my eyes here comes the face trying to get to me When I close my eyes to keep shampoo out of them Game On...
Since I thought about posting I am being punished
I woke up this a.m. about 5 a.m. Open my eyes but it is so thick with whatever it is I could barely see. As I raised up several separate ones were rushing at me trying to form shapes It was more like a sad rendition of ghosts
Pull sheet over my head go back to sleep until the daylight comes

I am sorry your daughter was so frightened Try to make her understand no matter how scary it looks "it's not real" That's how I survive I just refuse to accept it as harmful There really is nothing they can do except annoy and drive you crazy
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
876 posts

@just-stevie:

That's great news you are swimming in a salt pool. That does all sorts of good.

My daughter has been in a similar situation to what you describe where she has had entities attach deeply to her. And it put her in a deep depressive mess where she couldn't even make it through an hour of school without an anxiety attack. I ended up hiring a shaman to remove entities from her. The shaman removed 8 the first time and sent most of them to the light. But a week later more entities had attached and she needed a 2nd session. I was with her during the sessions and watched the whole shaman process and it was legit. The shaman lady would say things like "this one is attached to your head so you may feel dizzy while I remove it since it will likely fight the removal process. And my daughter said she was feeling dizzy even right before the shaman told her that. The same thing happened with different sensations when these things were removed from her stomach.

But like I said earlier, the entities don't make it easy, and do fight back. I know you are experiencing that fight back now. You have to stay strong. In fact, in my case as I was dialing the shaman to book the appointment, both my cell. phone and wife's cell. phone stopped working. And then internet went out. It took 15 minutes to get the phones working again. And we're in a populated area with plenty of cell towers so that shouldn't happen (and has never happened before). I also took steps to smudge my daughter's room and one of the entities came after me with a psychic attack that caused me severe stomach pain, and I started getting dizzy with shrinking tunnel vision (like when you are about to pass out). So we've been in a bit of a fight. But we appear to be on the winning side of things so far. I just wanted to let you know what to expect, and to stay strong. Keep fighting, and get your house & life back to normal.

P.S.- I can't tell my daughter that these things aren't real because they are real. But I am teaching her not to be afraid and to be more empowered. The shaman told her that as well. 

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
2 months ago
151 posts

I have been trying to post back to all since the4e was some great ideas but something is stopping me

I am going to start a new thread about physical health This one is getting way to long

Hopdaddy @hop-daddy

I do want to say. I am sorry I didn't mean to trivialize your daughters experiences By "not real" I meant like an actual physical bodied Witch that (and I am probably wrong) at the initial contact stage could not do phyical harm I think we are setting the scene as to how we react and who starts off with the most original power SO many contacts in SO many different ways that were / are made I think that what makes this manageable is that I originally set the ground work. Not knowing or understanding ANY of what was going on; out of curiosity I allowed it? them? to enter my mind. For whatever reason i firmly stated "Ok, but I am coming back"

Even though I still don't understand what is going on; (probably never will) and it is driving crazy, as long as I demand & expect; that will be the deciding factor. My common sense kicks in then the paranormal comes into play. Ignorance is bliss So they say.

Sorry for the run-on LOL I never can seem to be able to make simple statements

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book