Soul sensory/soul recognition

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
247 posts

Not sure if anyone has ever experienced anything like this, but something that came to mind. Might be something that people from long distance connections can answer, not necessarily in terms of on the other side of the Atlantic.. but..

There are people with strong connections like telepathy, but those intune with their surroundings and energies in a sensory aspect; has anyone ever  'felt' the presence of or someone they're connected to in 3d in their environment even if they were not there in person? 

I don't mean in past lives tense or departed souls. Thanks in advance..

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/15/18 08:18:41AM
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
4 weeks ago
48 posts

I am not sure what you mean by "3d" but I have had quite a few experiences with long distance relationships.

Often, I will feel something and not understand these flashes of images or random emotions. Usually, I can pin-point who in my environment is sending out the emotions I can feel, but these ones do not source from anyone in the area. Later, I will find something happened to my mom, relating to those images/emotions at that exact time of day.

I became friends with a girl in another country who had such a strong connection with me, we managed to send each other words though energy.

I also found a soul connection through the internet when I was 14. We became best friends for 10 years - always somehow knowing when to call or message the other when we needed it and always somehow knowing how to balance the other person. Now, we live together.

I have never tried to project my energy to any of these people in a sense of being "3d" in their environment - only sending messages.

As for "spirits" or energy (whatever you choose to call them - I choose not to define these things) I have felt a "3d"? presence many times. As in, knowing where it is standing, how tall, etc.

I hope this was relevant.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 weeks ago
247 posts
Thanks for commenting, gosh I'd forgotten I even posted this question..

3d I mean in the real world..if I remember correctly I meant in the sense can someone feel a presence of someone they know in they're own presence? It's just something I was curious about but it's probably a difficult one to determine unless we know someone really well..

And yeah it's strange how that happens, I can always usually relate to something someone says.

My first ever pen pal was a someone from Singapore, we'd met on a site where I was part of an admin team on giving general advice and we both struggled with eating disorders.

We were actually FB friends for many years after we got to know each other but kind of faded out, still as we'd think we'd forgotten about each other she'd message, or I'd message to see how she was. We lost contact couple years ago due to some personal mishaps but she's still someone I think about every now and then. She had a lovely name too, crystal Ng. Funny I used to say to her I'd travel one day to visit her but never had the chance.. sorry for the ramble, just brought up a happy memory for me..

Only thing I've learnt in terms of what you spoke of was, I do pick up projection energies, usually grounded but I have a couple caring friends who don't intend it sometimes and I'll offload on they're behalf or take it and change it's vibrations.. they don't talk that often to me though so I never really know if it works or not..

Yeah sometimes (Ur last sentence) it's confirming to a person's energy or being accurate with the spiritual eye and empath abilities in just knowing certain stuff through energy, I was feel a phone in my left hand though I'm not left handed or other objects, I don't always know what they are and only have 2 friends who are left handed..
Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
4 weeks ago
48 posts

I'm sorry, I am new here so I guess I didn't see your post was older.

Maybe you're looking for "soul projection"? Might be worth a google.

I don't mind the story - it was nice.

That's interesting.. My mom and I are both left handed.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 weeks ago
927 posts

Hi,

Yes I've been able to connect wit, sense, etc. others in the 3rd world from a distance.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book