Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

I am not sure what you mean by "3d" but I have had quite a few experiences with long distance relationships.

Often, I will feel something and not understand these flashes of images or random emotions. Usually, I can pin-point who in my environment is sending out the emotions I can feel, but these ones do not source from anyone in the area. Later, I will find something happened to my mom, relating to those images/emotions at that exact time of day.

I became friends with a girl in another country who had such a strong connection with me, we managed to send each other words though energy.

I also found a soul connection through the internet when I was 14. We became best friends for 10 years - always somehow knowing when to call or message the other when we needed it and always somehow knowing how to balance the other person. Now, we live together.

I have never tried to project my energy to any of these people in a sense of being "3d" in their environment - only sending messages.

As for "spirits" or energy (whatever you choose to call them - I choose not to define these things) I have felt a "3d"? presence many times. As in, knowing where it is standing, how tall, etc.

I hope this was relevant.

Chezarey
Chezarey
@chezarey
3 months ago
48 posts

I'm sorry, I am new here so I guess I didn't see your post was older.

Maybe you're looking for "soul projection"? Might be worth a google.

I don't mind the story - it was nice.

That's interesting.. My mom and I are both left handed.

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 months ago
928 posts

Hi,

Yes I've been able to connect wit, sense, etc. others in the 3rd world from a distance.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book