I think I might have a portal in my house how do I close it

Warden
Warden
@warden
2 weeks ago
17 posts

So I think I might have a portal in my house. I had to rebuke a demon about a month ago that was attached to my roommates boyfriend and her. Everything has been fine for the past few weeks but last night my roommate got me up at 11:30 because her cat started freaking out and wouldn't come near her and a certain place in her room. Not normal for her cat. So I had to smudge the house. I then realized the air felt very heavy and thick. I don't feel like the demon is back but I'm worried that I have a portal in the house and that Spirits are coming in and that's what I keep hearing my Spirit guides saying at least since last night all I keep hearing is portal portal portal. I mean it could be a combination of both I'm not sure I'm going to check for a portal later but if I do have one I need help or Direction I guess and how to close one. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
668 posts

@warden:

I'm dealing with the exact same thing myself. I consulted with a shaman to help close the portal.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
884 posts

Odd...I was looking up how to close portals as well....I've been having trouble with some bad energy sent to me by another human and have been trying to block him out...yet somehow he keeps getting in....I did come across some rituals that seem easy enough...I'll have to go find them again...last night I also felt a heavy dark mass as I was sleeping...it seems to be hovering in my bedroom still...I attribute it to a psychic attack by a human...also it's not out of the ordinary for empaths to encounter MORE spirit than usual....I've been visited by many...even ones considered to be evil...I don't break out the smudge bowl until my guides insist on it...lol...don't just focus on the inside of the house....the portal may be outside as well...also portals can be anything...not just a door in the air....crystal can be used to create portals....that's how I think this guy is able to get in...I bot crystals from him which he's attached some sort of link or spell that I can't remove...he's an absolutely creepy turd... 

updated by @womanwhowalks: 04/13/18 01:00:46PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book