I think I might have a portal in my house how do I close it

Warden
Warden
@warden
6 months ago
35 posts

So I think I might have a portal in my house. I had to rebuke a demon about a month ago that was attached to my roommates boyfriend and her. Everything has been fine for the past few weeks but last night my roommate got me up at 11:30 because her cat started freaking out and wouldn't come near her and a certain place in her room. Not normal for her cat. So I had to smudge the house. I then realized the air felt very heavy and thick. I don't feel like the demon is back but I'm worried that I have a portal in the house and that Spirits are coming in and that's what I keep hearing my Spirit guides saying at least since last night all I keep hearing is portal portal portal. I mean it could be a combination of both I'm not sure I'm going to check for a portal later but if I do have one I need help or Direction I guess and how to close one. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
896 posts

@warden:

I'm dealing with the exact same thing myself. I consulted with a shaman to help close the portal.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
6 months ago
968 posts

Odd...I was looking up how to close portals as well....I've been having trouble with some bad energy sent to me by another human and have been trying to block him out...yet somehow he keeps getting in....I did come across some rituals that seem easy enough...I'll have to go find them again...last night I also felt a heavy dark mass as I was sleeping...it seems to be hovering in my bedroom still...I attribute it to a psychic attack by a human...also it's not out of the ordinary for empaths to encounter MORE spirit than usual....I've been visited by many...even ones considered to be evil...I don't break out the smudge bowl until my guides insist on it...lol...don't just focus on the inside of the house....the portal may be outside as well...also portals can be anything...not just a door in the air....crystal can be used to create portals....that's how I think this guy is able to get in...I bot crystals from him which he's attached some sort of link or spell that I can't remove...he's an absolutely creepy turd... 

updated by @womanwhowalks: 04/13/18 01:00:46PM
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 months ago
928 posts

I'd recommend doing a search for an experienced & reputable practitioner to do it for you.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
896 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

I have an ongoing problem on my property where I had a shaman remotely close a portal. But right after that it seemed to piss off the spirits as they came back stronger a few days later. She suggested that we must have more portals on our property but wasn't able to find them remotely. I've been trying to find someone reputable to help me with this in the Phoenix area because we've all of a sudden started having some negative spirit encounters whereas for many many years the spirits at my home just passed through and didn't really bother us. So I'm trying to find someone to come inspect my house with dousing tools or whatever to find any other portals and close them. Any idea on where to find someone good? 

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
6 months ago
928 posts

@hop-daddy

I'd recommend givinghttps://www.phoenixrisingnow.com/ & asking them for a list of reputable local practitioners who can assist you.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
896 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

I will contact them. Thank you!

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
5 months ago
928 posts

You're welcome.

Warden
Warden
@warden
5 months ago
35 posts
I was able to close mine a lady at my Crystal shop game me a blessing and between me and the two ladies there we decided I needed a citrine tower based on what our guides we're telling all of us. I haven't had any issues sense . I'm guessing mine must not have been a very strong portal seeing how much trouble you're having. My place also feels way better after my roommate and her boyfriend ( the bringer of evil) moved out.
EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
3 months ago
37 posts
Hop-Daddy....I read another one of your posts about attachments. It might not be a portal. It might be you and your daughter are magnets based on your energy. Are you and your family practicing clearing and protection daily? You might need to add some environmental changes in your home too. Prayers out loud. Incense. Music. Change the vibration in your house to positive .

Angel.....do you have recommendations on how to protect and increase vibration in the house?
Zacharias
Zacharias
@zacharias
3 months ago
148 posts

God has given us so many tools on earth to combat these spirits, but the most important power we have is faith and belief. We are guided in this battle by spirits that want us to succeed. Have no fear. We can do this.

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
3 months ago
37 posts
Absolutely....my spirituality has grown significantly since my awakening. I
Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 months ago
928 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

I will contact them. Thank you!

Hi Hop Daddy, 

Were you able to get assistance & close the portals, etc.  in your home?

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 months ago
928 posts

JS71219: Hop-Daddy....I read another one of your posts about attachments. It might not be a portal. It might be you and your daughter are magnets based on your energy. Are you and your family practicing clearing and protection daily? You might need to add some environmental changes in your home too. Prayers out loud. Incense. Music. Change the vibration in your house to positive . Angel.....do you have recommendations on how to protect and increase vibration in the house?

I would recommend a cleansing mixture using a blend of equal parts frankincense (resin), myrrh (resin) & gold leaf & burning it over charcoal disks.  If you have a cantor you can use it & go from room to room.  If not, I'd recommend using the incense holder & walking through each room.

I'd also recommend using the techniques shown in Donna Eden's Energy Medicine 101 video (I believe it is uploaded/linked to in my YouTube videos section of my profile.)  

Raising vibrational energy both in the home & for each person can be done using solfeggio tones, as well as, binaural beats or the Earth's hum frequency (Schumann resonance) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

If you listen or watch EJ Gold or are interested in Tibetan Buddhism I'd recommend using :

The Clear Light Reading

Now I am experiencing the Clear Light of objective reality. Nothing is happening, nothing ever has happened or ever will happen. My present sense of self, the voyager, is in reality the void itself, having no qualities or characteristics. I remember myself as the voyager, whose deepest nature is the Clear Light itself; I am one; there is no other. I am the voidness of the void, the eternal unborn, the uncreated, neither real nor unreal. All that I have been conscious of is my own play of consciousness, a dance of light, the swirling patterns of light in infinite extension, endless endlessness, the Absolute beyond change, existence, reality. I, the voyager, am inseparable from the Clear Light; I cannot be born, die, exist, or change. I know now that this is my true nature.

--From American Book of the Dead by E.J. Gold

As well as,  

Obligatory Reader's Invocation

To the divine silence of unreachable endlessness;

To the divine silence of perfected knowledge;

To the divine silence of the soundless voice;

To the divine silence of the Heart of the Labyrinth;

To the divine silence of the ancient mind;

To the divine silence of the unborn guide;

To the divine silence of the unseen guide, 
      protector of all sentient life;

To the divine silence of those of perfected knowledge;

To the divine silence of human primate incarnation;

To the divine silence of the labyrinth guides 
      who sacrifice their liberation for those 
      who have not yet awakened to the truth; 

To the divine silence of the Lord of Death, 
      the eternal unborn resident of the labyrinth 
      who has sacrificed his own redemption 
      for the redemption of all voyagers everywhere;

To the divine silence of the primordial being;

To the divine silence of the great sacrifice;

We offer homage, love and hope;

But above all, we give our gratitude.

This reading is extracted from The American Book of the Dead and presented here for the benefit of all beings everywhere. Read it in the midst of vast congregations. Read it to heal the sick. Read it to instruct the elderly. Read it for the dead or dying even though they don't know it is being read for them -- your prayers and reading are helping them to attain liberation. For further reference see The American Book of the Dead.

https://www.theclearlight.com/theteaching/

EmpathDad
EmpathDad
@empathdad
3 months ago
37 posts
Thank you Angel 😇

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book