Seeing Strange Lights

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

A few years ago I saw strange lights coming out of my bedroom TV in the middle of the night. The TV was off and room was completely dark, but it looked as if someone was inside the TV with a flashlight pointed at me. And the light grew brighter and larger as they got closer from the vantage point of the screen. This went on for a week and then stopped. The whole thing was surreal and has been a mystery to me.

This past week I awoke to a smoky green light emanating from my shower (that is across the room from my bed). It glowed for about 10 minutes and then disappeared. And then the next night there was a baseball sized white light shining from inside my shower. And then every night since then I either see a white light in my shower or in the lightbulb case attached to my ceiling fan above my bed. This white light is small and strange. A light would normally shine more and cast a shadow on the wall. But this is a small white light that just glows and doesn't look quite right. It's almost like tinkerbell looked in the old Peter Pan cartoons.

I'm not sure if these lights or bad or good. I don't feel fear when I see them. But at the same time I don't know what to make of them. They are not floating orbs and generally sit in a fixed position. And these lights always wake me up between 2:05-2:20AM each night. They usually disappear after 10 minutes. I'm just curious if anyone has any idea what these things are and why I am being visited each night?

(Side note: We've had spirit activity in our home for well over a decade. Most seem to just be passing through and don't bother us. I have seen orbs before. What I'm describing are stationary lights and are not orbs as far as I can tell).

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/06/18 03:06:34PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

Hi hop-daddy,

I have no experience with this phenomena, so I'm sure others will pick up much more detail. I do not feel like these lights are bad at all, but just curious, and the time they show up is the time when the portal is most open for them to do so. I feel a childish, impishness from them also! I also am being prompted to ask whether you live on ley lines by any chance? 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

P.S. This is wacky, but I am seeing an orb that visits your bedroom, very bright white but with a kind of orangish tinge around the edges, hanging around the ceiling over near the bathroom, and he says he is a child energy. He says he is playing with his new abilities to peek in on people now that he is "dead"! 

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Hi hop-daddy

When you mentioned "ceiling fan" it triggered a memory.
When all the crazy started with "entities??" At that time I was seeing and attempting to interact with ghosts/spirits on a nightly basis; right around the 2:00 a.m. 2:30 a.m. time you mentioned. I guess I felt the presence and I would wake up. I would look around and sure enough a "visitor" would be waiting. One night I woke to find a room full of white orbs? swirling around and making a wild exit through the sliding glass door in my bedroom. it sounds goofy but I was and still am sure the ceiling fan was the base. After that I firmly told the "fan" No one passes through without my acceptance. I talked to it all the time. (I guess that's better than talking to myself LOL) It would respond by wiggling / wagging its wide blades. When I entered the room or looked up at it there was a frantic greeting.
I would often (actually every night but times may differ) see a light emitting from the ceiling fan though not the light connected to the ceiling the fan and directed out the sliding glass door. It was like a beacon. It seemed like it was a signal; maybe sending a code . I stood on the bed one night peering into the fan and could actually see a very defined beam of white light. Frankly, I even thought aliens. I mean that seems like a more likely scenario. There was a lot of other things that pointed in that direction. I think I was / am being studied.
Of course once the man (?) took over the whole thing only focused on that agenda; which is a whole other thing.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Hi Cheshire Cat

I have never felt the light or any of the other bijilion things I experience are harmful or been afraid.

I am not sure about the face of the man (that morphs constantly). He has tried many ways to win me over and is getting more desperate. I almost feel like his goal is possession. Its not like the Exorcist movie kind of possession. He comes at me lately with open mouth and more menacingly. He is trickery. He can not hold a morph very long and it is continuous. He tries to appear as my grandmother who i adored. He even has her glasses. Although I brought this on myself. I was curious and thought I could be helpful. Who knew it was inviting trouble 🤔🙄.

Ah but I digress. He is also tied in with lights. The light is behind a translucent curtain that changes color levels. It always starts red then graduates to blue and so on. I only see this in my mind when my eyes close no matter how briefly because I had allowed mind travel.  I see him EVERYWHERE I look. There is no escape. I often wonder what would or will happen if he gets to me. The colors original started as a tour; each layer upward a different color. Gold was the top. I think this is why the colors fall into place. They were at one time attached to a pleasant event.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

Hi just-stevie,

As I said, I do not see things like this, with one exception when I saw astral spiders one time. I just got an impression when reading it, so I passed it along.

If I were you, I'd try telling this "man" that you are from source and he is not, so he has no business with you and should leave. I would keep repeating that over and over, and annoy him with it the same way he annoys you.

If you do not know what Archons are, I would get familiar with that idea, since this morphing stuff sounds like one of their tricks to me, and I do have lots of experience with them, unfortunately. It is not a pleasant subject, so be prepared. YouTube is probably the best place to learn about them. There are dozens of videos on them.

I hope womanwhowalks sees your post. This seems more up her alley than mine. 

I also hope someone can answer hop-daddy's original question. :-)

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
4 months ago
242 posts
Hop Daddy:

A few years ago I saw strange lights coming out of my bedroom TV in the middle of the night. The TV was off and room was completely dark, but it looked as if someone was inside the TV with a flashlight pointed at me. And the light grew brighter and larger as they got closer from the vantage point of the screen. This went on for a week and then stopped. The whole thing was surreal and has been a mystery to me.

This past week I awoke to a smoky green light emanating from my shower (that is across the room from my bed). It glowed for about 10 minutes and then disappeared. And then the next night there was a baseball sized white light shining from inside my shower. And then every night since then I either see a white light in my shower or in the lightbulb case attached to my ceiling fan above my bed. This white light is small and strange. A light would normally shine more and cast a shadow on the wall. But this is a small white light that just glows and doesn't look quite right. It's almost like tinkerbell looked in the old Peter Pan cartoons.

I'm not sure if these lights or bad or good. I don't feel fear when I see them. But at the same time I don't know what to make of them. They are not floating orbs and generally sit in a fixed position. And these lights always wake me up between 2:05-2:20AM each night. They usually disappear after 10 minutes. I'm just curious if anyone has any idea what these things are and why I am being visited each night?

(Side note: We've had spirit activity in our home for well over a decade. Most seem to just be passing through and don't bother us. I have seen orbs before. What I'm describing are stationary lights and are not orbs as far as I can tell).

I think you are seeing positive spirits in your house @hop-daddy.

If you don't feel threatened by them and they don't harm, or your environment in anyway, they've been attracted to you by the positive light you emenate from within. I'm not an expert in this but I do love to explore and interpret energies.

You do have to be careful though that they don't become attached to you, positive ones can do that, they then take it upon themselves to protect you from negativity, analyse them without trying to open your energy to them, avoid any form of communication conciously, I'm aware you practice that regardless. Feel what resonated to you from them, they will.convey messages to you, but never respond continue about your normal day.. hope that helps, I've not read through others comments so I apologise if I repeated anything if anyone else has stated..
Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Hi Cheshire Cat

I guess there are so many combinations, situations and variations its very difficult to identify and assimilate.

I thought of one other kind of "light" type thing I have seen lately but I don't think that's the same thing either. I haven't given too much thought to it but on several occasions in dim light or darkness i have seen a faint oval body of light appearing on draperies, walls or the like. It usually has a tinge of color. It is about 3' high 2' across appearing on an angle midway down. It only last a few seconds. I haven't thought about it too much. I have enough things going on not to invite more. 

I may never understand or be able to make sense of this stuff. Too many years of logical managerial business sense. All about the numbers ($$) and being in charge. I was the one with the control. I have no control now and it's frustrating.

When you say "Source" I am thinking you mean God or Maker or whatever. I have talked to this "man?" Until I am blue in the face. In the begining I tried explaining "I just don't trust you anymore I've given you every chance to show good intentions. You need to go" He would look crushed and puzzled. I just have to shake my head no or hold up my hand to stop him. It still works but he gets more sneaky and determined. I've even seen the angry side Paul said I should not have engaged him at all....

Oops!  Ok, so now I continue to reject with minimal involvment. I have shut everything down. I disengage completely and ignore, I do not look in any direction more than a quick glance. The only reprieve I get is when I turn lights on but even then I see. At night I have to keep the TV on It will automatically turn off after 4 hours of no activity. I have to wake up and change channel or something. If I don't catch it I wake up to a room full of webs, web figures and the "man"  All I can do is throw the covers over my head. I still see them mulling around but they cant get through for some reason. It's SO CREEPY!!

I have always been the helper not the helpee and the enabler at times. The one held responsible. I am in a whole new world. A world I don't know how to fit into

I am thankful to all that have given suggestions, advice and tried to help.

I am going to look up "Archons" rignt now!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@cheshire-cat:

I saw the smoky green light one time. Other times I've seen larger white balls of light in same area. But the the small white tinkerbell-like light I've seen most nights recently in the same place above my bed (and always after 2AM). What's the deal with that time anyway? 

I have not seen a light above my bathroom, but almost nightly for about 2 years I hear banging above the bathroom when I walk by. There is a lot of noise in that area day and night that responds to me being in the room. And it is not just the house creaking. It creeps me out a little.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@just-stevie:

It's just like you said, I'm being woken up not by the light itself but as if an alarm is going off in my head to wake up. And then I immediately see the light. I do not ever see any shapes or shadows. But I hear them. They make noise usually by what sounds like a hand slap against a wall or ceiling or a loud pressure pop sound.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@cheshire-cat:

I don't know about lay lines or anything else. We are original owners of this home that was built 18 years ago. Before my wife and I had kids we really didn't see or hear any ghosts (and that was also way before I awakened as an empath). But once my kids were born they would both would tell us about all of the weird stuff they would see. And both my kids are empath teens so as they have grown up the things they see and hear have continued. My daughter is particularly talented in her abilities.

Over the years we've had ghosts and some poltergeist activity where things move in front of our eyes. But for the most part our visitors have made some noises and have mostly left us alone. So we've learned to just share the space. However, my 14 year old daughter has recently been struggling with depression and constant anxiety. We're having her treated by doctors but they are having trouble medically explaining the problem. We recently found a shaman who is helping us and she found a portal on our property. She closed that and removed 8 entity attachments that were draining my daughter. But in the last two weeks she has had to return to remove more new entities from my daughter. She now says that in the last week the entities have dramatically increased in our home and they appear to be fighting back against the work we are doing to remove them. So we're in a bit of a war right now. I have noticed a bad vibe in my home over the past week and hear some new annoying sounds in the walls and ceilings. And now I'm seeing those lights at night. I did want to mention that the shaman told us that she believes that there were native american ceremonies that were practiced on our land a long time ago that may have created the portal. And now she that she closed one portal she is wondering if there are others since she sees spirits just pouring in. 

If anyone has any experience they can add to help me or send any love and light my way I sure could use it right now.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

@hop-daddy,

Did the Shaman say anything about it always being at 2 am? Maybe that is when the rituals were performed that the Shaman mentioned?

I will add you to my prayer list. 

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

She's a bit tied up right now trying to keep the entities away from my daughter while also teaching my daughter how to better protect herself. But she's trying to help us find someone reliable locally to come examine my property and close off and clean out any unwanteds.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

I understand, as I am also being bombarded by entities now (definitely dark ones) and it is seriously messing me up. I hope she can free your daughter from this torture. I wonder why they are attacking so extra hard at this time.....I know the theories, but there are so many differing ones.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@cheshire-cat:

The shaman told my wife today that our daughter has some amazing healing energy that she will put to great use later in her life. She thinks these dark entities want to keep her down and steal her ability to use her gift for good. The other side of it is that empaths in general seem to be at risk for attachments. These creepers seem to prefer our energy. I think at this point my poor daughter has had 15 entities removed in a week. And the first 8 to go had been there for many months to a year draining her and changing her personality. And her chakras are all out of alignment and she's so sensitive to energy that she can't even function at school. It's been a bit of a mess. But the shaman has been a great help and we're starting to win the battle eventhough spirits are fighting back.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

@hop-daddy,

That is so sad. It is similar to what I was told by a healer who kindly volunteered to try to help me with my entity problem., ie. that I have a special mission to fulfill before I can go home like I want to, and the entities are trying to prevent my doing it. She also saw what would best be described as astral tick-like bugs attached all over me, interestingly horrible, since I have late-stage Lyme Disease. A metaphysical aspect of it, perhaps, or the real cause of it...I don't know.

I am very sorry your daughter has so much trouble with basic functioning. I have the same problem, but it must be much harder at her age. I went to a doctor's appt. today and was kept waiting 2 1/2 hrs. past my appt. time in an unbearably hot room with no apology and only 5 mins.  time with a doctor who was new to me. The last time I saw a doctor, I was kept waiting 4 hrs. past my appt.  time! This stuff never happens to my husband. When I finally got home, I started crying uncontrollably and couldn't stop for over 2 hours! I have to go to outpatient surgery in two days very early in the morning when I am always quite sick anyway, and don't see how I can survive it. I really want to cancel, but know I am overdue for this procedure. Just a simple thing to most people, but now it feels like trying to climb a snow covered mountain, naked, while fasting! My reaction to it feels like being possessed. I hope your daughter is not too afraid and that her strong abilities are helping her cope. 

I may have another good cry on behalf of your daughter. I so hope and pray she can beat this thing, and soon. I wonder also if these energies are picking on the very young like her, and the very old and ill, like me, since we are easier to upset, thus creating the lower vibrational energy they feed on. This is severely stressing my belief in a God who gives a damn about us humans. I cannot see why the set up here on earth is so violent and cruel and the good guys never get any help, when the playing field is clearly so uneven. These 4th density entities know exactly what they're attacking, but we have almost no idea what they are and what they can do, though I've seen the types that are attacking me on the astral in the past. I've also found videos on the Archons and on The Reincarnation Soul Trap helpful, though I never knows what to believe anymore. I've been fooled so often. I am very glad you found a Shaman you feel you can trust who has already improved the situation. That must be a huge relief.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Hop daddy & Cheshire cat

I feel so bad that you are going through such negative encounters. It looks like l am really lucky. They are really messing with my general well-being but it's still manageable.

Someone told me there is more than one and none too nice It is a constant power struggle. And although I am not winning I am not losing.

I too also noticed any time I or any helpers do anything to  try to rememdy the situation they comeback with a vengeance. I never respond to their nonsense, well maybe laugh at them. They do some way out there stuff but no stamina. It gets a little quiet and I think maybe they have given up but Oh No, just resting up for the next attack.

Mine are fortunately silent. I did say right from the start I could not tolerate noises and perhaps that was respected.

I don't know if this ties in but I pretty much constantly have an Orchestra playing in my head. Alot of blaring horns sometimes violins. I often know the songs but although they go on & on they switch out songs mid stream so I can't be causing it. I have always had a thing with mystery music but this is bizarre. Sometimes I almost scream turn that music off!! Then I remember Oh, I am the only one being serenaded.

I feel like I should be able to help, that's my "thing" I am a force to be reckoned with when it's for someone else Sadly I don't really fight for myself.  Especially in this case I am clueless. Nothing makes sense there's no logic.

Perhaps that's why I am not looney by now. It's all surreal This can't be, ergo, it isnt. 

I wish I could send my level head out to help calm the storms. Maybe it's my naivety of all this. "Ignorance is bliss"

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@cheshire-cat & @just-stevie:

I think when it comes to dealing with entities that attach it's sink or swim. You have to win the battle as the alternative is misery that sometimes leads to suicide. This is a well documented topic and ironically was a topic that I did a post on this site many months back. That's my concern with my daughter going forward since these things drain her and drop her vibration. I feel like we are getting the right kind of help. But there must be so many people out there that are empaths that don't understand it or don't know it and are attacked by entities. And with kids with parents who don't understand this spiritual stuff, how many just get labelled as having mental problems and get drugged up rendering their gifts mute?

But back to dark entities attacking, I have a theory on this. I don't think it's any secret that entities feed on low energy. And our society and world has become so hateful and dark these last few years. I think it's like fertilizer having all of that negative floating around everywhere. Even if you're having a good day just check the news and see how fast your mood changes to angry or sad. It's epidemic ugliness super promoted by media in our 24/7 world. So I think the dark side is growing and waging war against the light. And since we empaths are light workers, we are the target. And like @cheshire-cat said, they find it easy to prey on the young or weak empaths that are less able to fend for themselves. This has been a real wake up call to be more on guard for myself and family.

P.S.-I still don't know what these darned lights are. Happy Someone told me maybe they are angels? And if they are spirits, then it's odd to me that they just sit illuminating one spot without moving for 10 minutes before disappearing. But maybe this is directly related to the other things going on in my home.

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/09/18 04:34:18PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

@hop-daddy,

Yep, suicidal describes me perfectly. I have to fight it all the time now. I hope your daughter never comes close to that point. The legally prescribed drug I am now withdrawing from can make people that way all by itself, since the withdrawal is harder than getting off any other drug and takes away all your happy hormones.

I read a blog about 7 young, female doctors who tried to withdraw from the same drug I am, which is still the most prescribed drug in the world with a market growing at 12% per year, a crime if there ever was one. The one writing the blog had to close her practice for 4 yrs. and have full time nursing care to make it. The other 6 committed suicide! I can't afford a Shaman, let alone nursing care. I am very glad you can afford it and I pray it resolves all of this.

My husband has no idea how to help me and says he feels like he is watching someone drown when he doesn't know how to swim. The "therapist" who regulates the pills as I taper them, is a nurse practitioner who spends 5 mins. with me every 3 months. Add slowly, torturously,  terminal Lyme Disease and all the organ damage it causes, friends deserting me, financial trouble, and health problems of my husband, and this attack by dark entities feels like the last straw.

I can't believe in a God who would punish  someone for just being in too much pain to handle a cruel, upside down world like this any longer. However, your daughter is much too young to have all the doors closed on her story. I also feel the lights are good, and just curious observers, as I said at first. Maybe there is a way to enlist their help, since they seem to exist on a higher level....

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Cheshire Cat

I know religion is a touchy subject. But, personally, i dont think there is a "God" that does punish or reward. It is all about our choices and how we handle the hand dealt. We all know life is not fair. No matter how horrible life is if we were given a do over where would we choose to start what would we give up because there is no pick and choose. There may be some wonderful things that would never have happened.

I think when considering suicide the #1 thing to think about is "are there others who will be affected by the act?" I totally understand suicide. There are many reasons to choose that option.

Medications can certainly be damaging. The cure could be worse than the illness. Psychotropic drugs in particular. The wonderful Serotonin Reuptakers can actually trigger ideology. Teen girl being treated for depression 3 different medications. Same teen girl makes 3 suicidal attempts AFTER starting each drug therapy. I can say it wasn't the doctors that realized and put a stop to it. They did take the advice to substitute the Serotonin Reuptaker with a medication affecting different brain chemicals. So everyone needs to inform themselves and partner with thier doctors. 

Sorry to get carried away.... I guess the Empath in me is the reason I am considered the family doctor and therapist (No formal training just comon sense and caring 0 cost) LOL 

Although your husband feels helpless it is wonderful that he cares enough to acknowledge your pain.  I hope you can take some comfort knowing that.

OK,  enough soap box. Like I have said it is my nature to (try) to help Not always sure it does but I get "E" for effort. LOL

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Hop Daddy

Bear in mind I really don't know about the Paranormal but I am wondering if your daughter is hearing any voices that may be very critical and attempt to affect how your daughter feels about herself (NOT at all like schizophrenia) and maybe see shadow people?

If her doctor is prescribing an antidepressant and is a Seratonin Reuptaker I would caution you to make sure it is not increasing her depression and losing her feelings of worthiness. Just an FYI if whatever she is prescribed is not doing thier job.

Also consider discussing with her doctor - Norepinephrine - aids in a feeling of welllness attentiveness, emotions, sleeping, dreaming, and learning. Dopamine - works as a neurotransmitter It's considered the feel good hormone responsible for motivation and pleasure

I know girls at that age have enough to worry about They struggle with self- confidence and where they fit in. Body changes and peer pressure and a bit of drama.  She doesnt need to try to find a place to fit in the craziness. I hope she can rid herself of these problems. I hope she knows no matter what happens in life it doesn't define her

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Cheshire Cat

I couldn't resist another lttle note

Even though you have made yourself abundantly clear what you are feeling. I can usually read people through written word and have to offer my opinion (which is probably not always wanted LOL)

Although I am an Empath I am not the all hearts & flowers type so when I say something it is sincere.

I can't shake the feelings of utter and complete despair I am getting from your posts. You are so close to just giving up. I can't i

magine what it would be like to endure all the blows life is throwing at you. You have every right to cry, complain, scream & yell why me? What did I do to deserve all this? The answer is nothing. There are no answers to those questions. So cry & rage and feel sorry for yourself all you want you have every right and when you are spent try to let it all go. Fear, anger and pain can take more away from us then these little monsters ever can. Let the negative go... look for the positive (even if it's hard to find)

I do know about pain. I had migraines as a child for as long as I remembered. Thankfully they disappeared with mid age. Always plagued with "female" problems, then back & neck problems, I had all kind of ailments that would come and go. Tests showed minor problems that should not have caused that much pain.Then once upon a time my primary said "enough" you either have MS or Fibromyalgia. The test for MS was an MRI the test for Fibromyalgia was a CatScan it was cheaper I chose door # 2 LOL I finally had a diagnois. I didn't have to worry with Drs and tests anymore. I learned something too. I had really believed that everyone had some kind of pain all the time. I couldn't remember a day without pain. Apparently most people do not suffer pain on a regular basis. Dr's nurses couldnt believe such a light touch could cause me so much pain.
I know stress and mental anguish make it worse. So, I dont sweat the small stuff. I tune alot out and pick my battles. I hope you can give yourself a break and practice the same.
People touch & impact the lives of others all the time but never slow down long enough to notice. Take a minute and add up some credits. I bet you'll be amazed the difference you have and will make.

alijay
@alijay
4 months ago
15 posts

lots of vibrations and frequencies emenating lately from the atmosphere, seem to be bouncing off and escalating? 

I don't know what to suggest or what these 'entitys' want from me? conveynce of something resonates, ohh dear life..

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

@just-stevie,

Your post alarmed me. I am awake due to a heart arrhythmia attack called PSVT caused by worry over how to handle that procedure when I am this ill, which almost caused me to need an ambulance.  I am going to have to cancel it. I simply can't do it now, while in drug withdrawal, and will have to wait for another year or longer if needed. My spirit simply refuses to tolerate any more of conventional medicine's profit making torture. 

I agree about anti-depressants and am glad you warned people. They are the second hardest to get off after what I am on (benzos). I can't take them anyway, since they don't work for me, due to a genetic mutation that 28% of people have. This particular withdrawal removes all the breaks from my nervous system as the slow down neurotransmitter, GABA is removed, so there is no small stuff for me to not sweat now. Everything is sheer terror 24/7 until/unless my GABA receptors come back online. That is why most people cannot handle the withdrawal. This drug destroys lives, but Upjohn Pharmaceuticals will never have to pay a dime for their lies. 

My first diagnosis was MS, then Fibromyalgia, then after 21 years of slowly worsening symptoms, finally Lyme. Anyone with those symptoms should be properly checked for Lyme, the fastest growing illness in the world, far surpassing breast cancer already and grossly under diagnosed. Proper dignosis is very hard, but it can be treated if you are not yet in stage III, have lots of money, and are not allergic to almost all antibiotics like me. I would suggest lymenet.org. Go to "flash discussion", and ask for names of LLMD's in your area under the find a doctor forum there. Regular docs hardly ever know what they are doing. Lyme can cause every psychiatric or physical problem you can imagine and some that do not fit any definitions. If your pains migrate or are referred from one place to another, those are especially red flags. Facial twitches or a knee that swells are also red flags. 

I need to try to do some vagus nerve breathing to help my condition now. I am praying you will follow up on this and make sure you do not have Lyme. Do not let some uninformed doctor do an Elisa test and say you are negative. They miss more than 50% of cases, since they are so time sensitive. 

sincerely,

C. Cat

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@just-stevie:

Thanks for your feedback. My daughter is not yet on any pharm drugs. I'm very leery of that and will only allow it as a last resort. It's interesting to me that after each of the recent three shaman sessions where entities were cleared that my daughter completely calmed down. It confirms my belief that we need a spiritual cure and not a prescription one. The challenge is that after she gets cleared then within a day or two other new entities come and attach to her. We basically have to figure out how to clear and protect our property and find any portals. Our shaman is also trying to teach my daughter how to better defend herself (close off her chakras so they can't so easily attach). But I did want to respond to something that @cheshire-cat asked about. The shaman confirmed that our property is on an energy grid. I presume that is the same as ley lines?

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@cheshire-cat:

I did want to say that I have seen first hand anti-anxiety & anti-depression meds really improve a person's condition and literally save their life. However, I don't think these meds for an empath are a good choice. And like you said, once on them it is murder to get off of them. Not to mention the side effects.

I am sorry to hear about all of your medical struggles. It is always hard to understand why bad things happen to good people. Just know that you have made amazing contributions to this site and your advice is always very helpful.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

hop-daddy,

Yes, grid lines and ley lines are usually meant to be the same thing. You can easily find a map  of world ley lines online, showing how all major ancient monuments line up directly on them. Our ancestors weren't so "primitive" after all, lol. 

Some might use the world grid very differently though, to denote the prison grid around the planet to keep the human herd in the matrix. That grid is often said to be broadcast from the moon, which is considered to be a spaceship in disguise. As an aside, as nutty as that may sound, scientists do say that according to what we now know, the moon simply cannot be there. It is much too big to be a natural satellite of this planet! 

I would guess that in this context, your Shaman means the same thing as ley lines. 

I looked for local Shamen near me and found one very near who is somewhat reasonable in his charges, but I have no idea how  to tell if someone is any good or a scammer. Even before my vibe got so low, I could never read other receivers, only senders. 

Thank you so much for the kind words. Ditto back at ya!

C. Cat

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

Interesting follow up I thought I'd share. Our shaman helped my daughter learn how to use white light to protect herself and clear entities. And she was able to do that Monday night and that night went fairly peaceful.

But the problem at hand is that once we clear a set of entities a new set arrives within a day. They just keep coming. So by last night my daughter was feeling down again and exhausted. I told her to try using the light exercise again to clear them. She tried but then got really scared by sounds around her and stopped and went across the house to get me. I told her enough is enough we are going your room together and clearing these things out. I have no idea how to use white light yet. But I did just buy some sage. And while sitting in her room thumbing through a book to find some protection prayers I started getting attacked by these unseen entities. At first my stomach right below my solar plexus started hurting (typical for me around energy). And then I felt stabbing pain in that area. And then my head felt off and dizzy and I started getting tunnel vision. I also noticed that the hair on my legs were standing straight up (but only between my ankle & knee area). This was all distracting me from finding the protection prayers. I ended up jumping to my feet to try to shake these ill feelings off. And within a few minutes I said a protection prayer and saged her room and some of the rooms near her. While doing this my daughter worked on using her white light exercise to do her own clearing. And it all seemed to work. We had a happy & peaceful night after that.

But today is a new day and my stomach was swollen right off the bat from emotional energy and I felt a bit mentally off/slightly dizzy at home. And then while walking into my home office this morning I felt a sharp heat burn on about 2 inches of my thigh. It didn't hurt so much but felt really odd. It was almost as if someone shot a heat ray gun at me. I went ahead and put a selenite crystal in the pocket near that thigh and it went away. But my best guess is that something does not like that my daughter and I are fighting back.

The shaman we've been using has been really helpful. But the problem is that all her work has been done remotely by phone and video conference. And although she closed one portal, she and I both believe there are others on our property where these entities are coming in. She's not exactly sure where the others are. I'm trying to find a local shaman who can come over and walk our property to try to identify where these things are coming in from and put a stop to it. If anyone knows anyone experienced at this in the Phoenix area I would appreciate the referral. And if anyone else has been through anything similar, I'd appreciate any tips on how to win the battle. 

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/11/18 03:26:31PM
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

@hop-daddy,

Thank you for posting this update. I am so sorry your family is having to deal with this. I can use what you posted to help myself. The healer helping me says that despite removing many entities from me, I still have more, and that she finds we get more as we get older. I am used to saying a prayer for protection, and use white light every morning as a cleanser. Obviously not working, so I will look up alternate ways to use it for this specific purpose. Thank you and please keep us posted!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@cheshire-cat:

Our shaman told us they latch on to cracks in your aura. Since you have some illness concerns my guess is that they have latched on to cracks in yours that illness has left open. They obviously like our extra special energy as well. In your case I wonder if long term entity attachment has contributed to some of your condition? And maybe you have portal issues as well? I wish you the best in feeling better!

The good news for us is we're not in a panicked situation versus where we were a week ago with a lot of unknown. Our shaman has helped us understand a lot of what is going on and has urged my daughter to use her skills to fight back. And now that my daughter is doing that she is gaining confidence and strength. We just have a bit of a battle on our hands and it's hard to know how long it will take to get our place back to normal. 

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

@hop-daddy,

Just listened to an audio on You Tube for Entity Removal, posted by Anthony Sommer. 5:27 long. Seemed to be doing something. Very strange sounds! 

Yes, I have auric holes. A well known psychic told me long ago that I had a lot of holes in my aura that are leaking chi. She said this pattern is often seen in those who have one foot in this world and one in the next, since they really don't want to be here on earth. Bingo!

We also have a portal in our bedroom. It is closed now, hopefully for good, and exists on a different time plane, so those that come through it cannot even see us, though we can see them. I don't worry so much about it now that I know that. I wondered why they paid no attention to me when I was sitting up in bed staring at the black shadows of humans walking along our west bedroom wall.

Yes also to it being part of my medical problem. The healer helping me said I have tick-like bugs attached all over me, and she had to pull them out. That jives perfectly with my having Lyme Disease. 

My auric cracks  are there due to my not wanting to be here. Not sure what to do about that, since it is true. I guess figuring out why your daughter has such cracks would be a good next step in knowing how to fight it. I am glad she is gaining confidence. That has to be a good thing!

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Since I really don't understand entities or much of anything else LOL I try to fit what I learn together like a puzzle I don't even have the border finished

I've been told I have entities (bad dudes) from reliable sources so I have to believe it's true. I guess they work in the background. What I see and experience doesn't sound like what others have and describe. I try not to but can't help interaction at times. I am also wondering if it really matters. I have saged I bought a tourmaline necklace, others have tried to help but were unable. I don't want to put anyone at risk. They're clearly quite comfy where they are and have no intention of leaving.  Unless I go with ??

So... here's the differences. I'll try to be brief but I am so bad at that.

First Visitors (spirits/ghosts) came nightly attempts were made on both parts to communicate - no go. Next Visitors from a different plane. I could see them they could see me but were shocked. Then up another plane I guess. I could see them they did not know I was there. Seeming to run off the visitors then came entities? Or imp? I woke one night to see a room full of Orbs flying around and being allowed to exit by who/whatever controlling from inside the ceiling fan. This part I have never told anyone because I had actually seen something like it on TV. I thought it had to be why I saw what I did. The only thing EVER to have been in my memory before hand. 4 It was a light cute SyFy. A group that were dead but not gone had the task of touching a person right as they died BEFORE the Grim Reaper could steal thier soul. The Grim was a total black small creature that could crawl climb and leap. Well right in the beginning of the change from Visitors to Webs one night I saw that creature jump from the fan to the wall and disappear into it. Maybe that was an entity?

After that more crazy things happened. Something seemed to be burrowing in the wall, webs, crude spiders eventually became realistic. Lots of other stuff but the point being I never felt fear. I felt curiosity and a desire to help. The jist I got from them was they wanted to learn from me, copy me, they needed me. They still do. For some reason they (the Man?) want me. They never do anything harmful or scary. Real creepy and annoying YES They are protective. Even now they still will obey (but won't give up or leave) I shake my head no, hold up my hand, point or speak and get compliance. None of that sounds like the horrid little entities that are so disturbing and disruptive that plague all of you. They, I guess, ran off the visitors then would try to mimic them;  it was laughable. They improved over time to be real close facsimile of them. I had a vision for about 2 weeks of a carnival ride. Apparently there was an accident involving a ride in another state. I no longer saw the vision. Probably a coincident. Now, however, everywhere I look the ride and movement is projected. They never got it right. It's mostly movement covered over with the patterned drape. I saw the actual ride/ rides, the motors and gears. I saw people young and old on the ride. Sometimes the clothes had color.

Just had another strange thing happen. I should have thought of it before LOL. I said out loud "knock it off with the music (Orchestra) I don't want to hear to hear it !"  It stopped and I havent heard it since. WHOA!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
861 posts

@just-stevie:

Your descriptive story is very unique. You too may have portals on your property. And portals that bring in different things from different dimensions. I'm starting to hear more and more psychic people talking about aliens from other dimensions coming through portals to our world. But most are not good guys and are stealing human energy/hurting people. Your descriptions sound like aliens to me (at least alien to our time and place). But thank goodness they are benign and kind of protective of you. At least you don't feel threatened.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

You know i did think Aliens but then I thought it was too far out. This is really far out and probably real stupid but curiousity and the need to help others pushed me forward. I started doing what I guess was mind travel. Who or whatever was trying to do a study of me (it's REAL involved so I won't go too far with it) I said I wanted to see what they were up to and demanded a "tour" of thier "factory" before i would cooperate in the least. Now mind you i have zero imagination, i never remember dreams and I can't meditate because my mind wanders all over if i am idle.

Before anything i said to them "I am coming back." So i close my eyes. I think I am lying on a table but not sure. I start to feel movement like a Disney ride slow but not too slow and jerky. I am going forward (please don't call the men in the little white coats to come and take me away) But... on my left is what i called Pod people a larger male, doesn't show himself.  I could only catch a glimpse now and then.  He was in charge. On my right were several smaller pods they contained females also hiding. He would look at me and then give a nod to the females and they would pass by one by one and inspect me. One time i called out to one to come back and she did but then turned back around and left. The females were to take me on the tour. We moved forward around and upward sometimes stop, pull back, turn and push through a door. I physically felt the movement at times when we quickened I would feel butterflies in my stomach. There were room size glass enclosures on the side. There were people (families - mom dad kids) in them going about normal life preparing dinner etc. Each one performing different tasks. Then we went through a large warehouse type room there were boxes all over and in the corner a huge pile of what looked like mannequin parts, arms, legs etc. We steadily went up and around. Each level had a color. There were several. The top one gold. At that level there was open space i thought we would continue out but we didn't we started back down. 

At one point at a later time. I demanded more adamantly that the man show himself. I think that is the man's face I see. I started to get leary of his intentions. I told him this but he never could make me feel he was good. I felt more and more he might be trouble. I distant myself. Neither he nor whatever was in the ceiling fan could or would make the webs go away. I challenged the fan guy and said "I dont think you have control, do you?" .... 

The moral of the story is watch what you ask for you just might get it.

Just Stevie
Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
151 posts

Cheshire Cat:

@just-stevie,

Your post alarmed me. I am awake due to a heart arrhythmia attack called PSVT caused by worry over how to handle that procedure when I am this ill, which almost caused me to need an ambulance.  I am going to have to cancel it. I simply can't do it now, while in drug withdrawal, and will have to wait for another year or longer if needed. My spirit simply refuses to tolerate any more of conventional medicine's profit making torture. 

I agree about anti-depressants and am glad you warned people. They are the second hardest to get off after what I am on (benzos). I can't take them anyway, since they don't work for me, due to a genetic mutation that 28% of people have. This particular withdrawal removes all the breaks from my nervous system as the slow down neurotransmitter, GABA is removed, so there is no small stuff for me to not sweat now. Everything is sheer terror 24/7 until/unless my GABA receptors come back online. That is why most people cannot handle the withdrawal. This drug destroys lives, but Upjohn Pharmaceuticals will never have to pay a dime for their lies. 

My first diagnosis was MS, then Fibromyalgia, then after 21 years of slowly worsening symptoms, finally Lyme. Anyone with those symptoms should be properly checked for Lyme, the fastest growing illness in the world, far surpassing breast cancer already and grossly under diagnosed. Proper dignosis is very hard, but it can be treated if you are not yet in stage III, have lots of money, and are not allergic to almost all antibiotics like me. I would suggest lymenet.org. Go to "flash discussion", and ask for names of LLMD's in your area under the find a doctor forum there. Regular docs hardly ever know what they are doing. Lyme can cause every psychiatric or physical problem you can imagine and some that do not fit any definitions. If your pains migrate or are referred from one place to another, those are especially red flags. Facial twitches or a knee that swells are also red flags. 

I need to try to do some vagus nerve breathing to help my condition now. I am praying you will follow up on this and make sure you do not have Lyme. Do not let some uninformed doctor do an Elisa test and say you are negative. They miss more than 50% of cases, since they are so time sensitive. 

sincerely,

C. Cat

Hi Cheshire Cat

Just wanted to check on you to see how you are doing.. Hope you are feeling a little better and have a better handle on everything. You have so much to contend with but I think you will persevere

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 months ago
1,300 posts

Hi @just-stevie,

I found some excellent Aura repair and Lyme Rife killing frequencies on YT and have been listening daily. There are other ones I found that remove the type of entity the healer says I have as well. She continues to remove them from me as well. I am sleeping 5-6 hrs. now., but have another dosage cut this Saturday night and another doctor's appt. I don't want to go to, but must, next week, so we will see if it holds.

Recent "INFJ fades" by so-called friends still hurt. I was there when they were desperate, in one case for several years on a daily basis, but as usual, it only works one way. So, the depression is not better. CBD helps the anxiety, but I can't afford to take it regularly. 

I went back to helping others with Lyme online to take my mind off my troubles, but that is hard too, since I see how little progress has been made since I first got sick, and only the very rich can afford treatment. It kills me how the state controlled media ignores the biggest pandemic in the world. China alone has 1.4 billion people with Lyme disease now. 

I agree with you we must watch what we ask for. I have learned to be very specific! It has backfired on me when I am not. I hope you have made progress in riding yourself of the entities. 

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book