Santa muerte

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
5 months ago
247 posts

Interesting post Sasha,

https://sensitivityisstrength.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/an-encounter-with-santa-muerte-on-surviving-hardcore-visions/

I looked into what this spirit energy was as id never heard of it, my only connection with it was through people I know who have suffered drug addictions, and bad pasts through some influence of being in the wrong crowd.

Satan I believe cornered me on this day, literally asking me to sell my soul, told me whatever I'd babbled of people I didn't mean to in my then paranoid state in the past, that I was being undercover surveillanced by cops because of the nature of a statement I made. I wasn't going to just give up because he really frightened me, I was scared for everyone, especially my family, I'd done enough untoward damage already during that time, my guide told me to connect my heart with his and ask what is best to do through a podcast, so I did, I was hesitant to talk about it aloud, but I'm not scared, I supplicated for the people and gave charity that may god grant ease and protect us from calamity.

Satan then had no choice to release that hold from me and I feel more at ease and continue to place my faith and trust in God. IV only ever experienced spirit energies, never satan, so it was actually quite scary but I don't fear him nor anybody else.

updated by @spiritualskies: 04/05/18 11:03:52AM
Paul
Paul
@paul
3 weeks ago
925 posts

I've found out that this satan is fiction from the bible. What does exist is vile human creations due to energy misuse and they are hideous looking. There are some ET races that to us look like demons and are not. The anti-christ is real but it is more of a dark energy blanket that is placed on some individuals to be a channel to darkness. None of it is permanent. But why dwell on such things when there are lots of more pleasant things to place our attention on? Death is also fiction as we are already immortal by birth. Nothing ever dies, all we do is change outer garments. So selling one's soul is also silly as what is permanent and immutable can never be sold or bought to a non existent being. Just my 2.75 cents.

updated by @paul: 07/28/18 05:30:35PM
spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 weeks ago
247 posts

well I believe in the dark side, whatever people want to call it, in both real world and spiritual. and just as much as in the contexts of worlds, as people too. both very real, and as empaths, its what we do, challenge the bad and keep a balance, placing attention on pleasant things all the time, can cause you forget why one attained empathy in the first place, you either accept it and the challenges that come with it, or focus on pleasant things in life and life becomes an illusion, and we begin to live in one or create one for ourselves

Nocturne's Angel
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
3 weeks ago
927 posts

spiritualskies:

Interesting post Sasha,

https://sensitivityisstrength.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/an-encounter-with-santa-muerte-on-surviving-hardcore-visions/

I looked into what this spirit energy was as id never heard of it, my only connection with it was through people I know who have suffered drug addictions, and bad pasts through some influence of being in the wrong crowd.

Satan I believe cornered me on this day, literally asking me to sell my soul, told me whatever I'd babbled of people I didn't mean to in my then paranoid state in the past, that I was being undercover surveillanced by cops because of the nature of a statement I made. I wasn't going to just give up because he really frightened me, I was scared for everyone, especially my family, I'd done enough untoward damage already during that time, my guide told me to connect my heart with his and ask what is best to do through a podcast, so I did, I was hesitant to talk about it aloud, but I'm not scared, I supplicated for the people and gave charity that may god grant ease and protect us from calamity.

Satan then had no choice to release that hold from me and I feel more at ease and continue to place my faith and trust in God. IV only ever experienced spirit energies, never satan, so it was actually quite scary but I don't fear him nor anybody else.

Hi, I am unsure if you are sharing your experience with Santa Muerte (Saint Death) or if you are seeking information on her.

pinkypie
@pinkypie
3 weeks ago
4 posts
I don't understand this either, what's your understanding of santa muerte @nocturnes-angel
Paul
Paul
@paul
3 weeks ago
925 posts

All I know of this santa muerte (saint death) is that it is a mexican related belief and condemned by the Catholic Church. Reading that, it is a negative energy and not worthy of attention by anyone. To worship death at the saint level is problematic and silly. By placing attention on it is to identify it and thus drawing in. People dwell and like it in duality. If one dares to be outside of that then it becomes evident that it is really silly. There is no good or bad. light and dark. It is all the current level of vibration. That alone determines where one finds the attention at. This is hard to comprehend with the mind as it lies beyond it. I'd rather be of high vibration than not.

spiritualskies
@spiritualskies
3 weeks ago
247 posts

it was a bit of both, what would others have to say, If I believed she's an idol? a spirit. and what would others have to say on why people worship her? I like exploring stuff like this.

main reason was I believe and this is just a personal opinion, that for those who search for a higher power like god, or on the path of believing in one, I believe these idols also influence people who want to remain good, some to do with what she is associated with and some to do with how when when in life we're stuck in a rut, we turn to aids that we think might help us or relieve us of some of what we go through like drugs and alcohol and sometimes. im not being judgmental, and I have nothing against anyone utilising whatever helps them, but when it becomes an addiction or a permanent coping mechanism its hard to break those addictions, I kind of se it as we should have control of what we utilise to help us but it shouldn't have control over us, that way we feel free to utilise at our own individual discretion even if it is detrimental at some level, but at least that's a personal choice, with no judgement, but sympathy and understanding. 

but I also understand that she's associated on a broader spectrum of some of the political and controversial issues around the world were we have the likes of drug transportation and what not and all the branches this sort of stretches out to, and how it corrupts the world we live in and affects the lives of those involved by choice and not and how it destroys lives in so many ways, its something I want to go to deep into, just an understanding of how others feel about it and what it means to me where it may have some influence around the people I personally know

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book