Pet Spirit Stories Wanted

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
7 months ago
742 posts

I posted this also in the New Age section but it doesn't appear to be getting a lot f attention.

I'm requesting stories from any and all of you who have ever had a pet die and than return in any way to let you know that they survived death and came back to ease your fears about their crossing. I think I'm going to write a book about pets surviving death as I have had like at least three of my pets return after death to comfort me after their transition.

What I would like for you to do is to first write the experience you had out in long hand and put it down for a day, or a little while, and then type it out and send it to me at the email address below. If and when I write the book I will certainly let everyone know especially if their story made it into the book. This is kind of a nonscientific study that I am undertaking so I would love to hear from you all if you've got a story to tell. The reason for having you write it out twice is that usually after you write something once and wait a little bit your mind starts to recall the experience and you often remember more than you did in your first draft. And I want the stories to be as in-depth as they possibly can be.

Please send your stories to: wc.walker@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance. And please ask around family and friends to see if they have stories to contribute. Please put, Pets surviving Death, in the subject box!

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
896 posts

@bill-walker:

Great topic. Years ago I had a golden retriever named Bailey. My wife and I had two young kids back then and our dog Bailey was like a nanny. She would follow the kids room to room to make sure they were accounted for and okay. She was so in charge that she could not rest without knowing where every member of the family was at all times. She was a truly special dog.

Bailey unfortunately died of cancer at age 11. And for several months after she passed my wife and I would sometimes see her ghost running through the hallways. And my wife had several dreams about her. And when she woke from those dreams she could feel a warm spot on the carpet next to the bed where Bailey slept while alive. A couple years later my wife spoke with an animal communicator who told her that Bailey was still with us and had not crossed over. She said that Bailey was so worried about the family that she chose to stay behind to watch over us. We did get confirmation later that she did finally cross over. I look forward to seeing her again some day.

P.S.- I'll set this aside for a few days and will email you a version in more detail.

updated by @hop-daddy: 04/02/18 02:31:56PM
Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
7 months ago
742 posts

Thank you Hop Daddy,

I would for you to see if there is any more to the story after a day or two, if not I would love to use your story if and when I collect enough of them in a book, are you cool with that? In other words, do I have your permission to include this, I loved it?

Bill Walker

Bill Walker
Bill Walker
@bill-walker
6 months ago
742 posts

@hop-daddy: Please do not forget to update your experience and send it to my email address above. Thank you!

Bill Walker

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
896 posts

I have been out of town & return tomorrow. But I have you on my list to get that done in next couple days.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book