Talking to other people's entities long-distance?

sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
7 months ago
79 posts

I've decided to check whether I'm psychic (as some people I worked with claimed that, for me that was too crazy to take it seriously for a long time) with "experiments" of the kind where I do detailed energy body "readings" on people about whom I have no information (without pictures or phone calls or descriptions, just based on e-mails). 

I get a crazy lot of information every time, and being a physical empath that seems to include (some) bodily ailments, too. yesterday I had a weird case in which upon "tuning in" to a client I felt I'm making contact with another energy, independent of her, which was fairly dark and heavy and big (saw it as a cloud of blackness hovering above, perhaps a metre long and half a metre thick ... quite fat). it started to mess with my mind, too, the way i'm familiar with entities trying to. 

I "logged out" as best I could, then got back to the woman saying I saw something that seems weird, maybe it's an error, whatever. Didn't tell her that I think it's an entity (since I don't know and don't like to "scare" people with that kind of stuff either when I don't know the person and don't know what they know or imagine about it), I just described her what her body and soul presumably feel like in the presence of that thing and she confirmed (and also said that she wasn't feeling good and had suspected some weird energy might have attached to her; which she didn't mention before; also the details she later gave regarding entities she works with in rituals matched my vision very well (she messes with some African Death Goddess, what I saw I would have described as the bloodthirsty Hindu equivalent, Kali)). 

Now if I had known that I probably wouldn't have given her a reading LOL. Maybe I should screen potential "clients" for involvement with death goddesses ... 

Still ... this was the first time this has happened to me, frankly it was rather disturbing because of the heavy / dark nature of the entity and the visions it came with (i get visions and smells and bodily sensations in my own body on top of that).

I wanted to ask, if any of you are into this kind of thing, is it likely that just by contacting someone through the ethers, you suddenly end up talking to their entities? Is there a way to avoid it? Should I mess with these entities?

This stuff has always talked to me since I was quite young so I managed to find ways to have them leave me alone (or sometimes transform or release them), but I don't know what about entities that -- seems in this case -- come directly from others?

Tho now this case also makes me think that the stuff I've seen when I was young might have been from other people too?

Thanks for any experiences and thoughts

updated by @sasha-supertramp: 09/06/18 07:23:26AM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
968 posts

Hi...as a spiritual and energy worker we will ALWAYS run into this type of thing...if your client was messing with an entity then she will have to be the one to learn how to close those doors to that being....you've done nothing to invite this being in....and yes...you will always be able to communicate with other beings over long distances....so...disconnect your energy links from your client and to that entity and close THAT door....her doors are for HER to close....all of this comes naturally to you...and recognizing the outside influences coming In to your head is VERY important...so it's good you keep tabs on that...I'm understanding one thing here...disconnect...make SURE you disconnect from that being...what I'm ALSO understanding is that this 'client's is not to be trusted....remove all energy cords from her...all...

updated by @womanwhowalks: 03/19/18 01:10:32PM
sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
7 months ago
79 posts

@womanwhowalks thanks Karen. i kind of figured that the best thing will be to "close the door". tried that too, although i still ended up having visions an hour or two later, and was a bit off the next day. only a two-hour walk in the park "fixed" me, i guess nature and movement for me is the "clearing tool" of choice.

i just wasn't sure if that's usual. and also why this stuff seems to interact with me unless i deliberately disengage. i've exchanged a few e-mails with that woman, she claims she can clear it herself (claims at least). 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
968 posts
I got and empathic NO on that...don't invite that woman in....it's EXTREMELY difficult to get rid of these people energetically....just do the best you can...
sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
7 months ago
79 posts

i actually already felt bad before the reading and was close to cancelling it. but then i wondered why i have this feeling that i want to cancel it ... and i decided to read her just a bit, to see what's up. so then i got stuck in that whole mess.

i wonder now if this kind of feeling of wanting to avoid contact with someone (even tho i had nothing more than a few short e-mails from her with no weird-sounding details) can be an indication that there may be energies that will be hard to deal with for me.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
968 posts
You will probably have to focus on roots....she's planted roots...find it and remove it...and you will probably have to continue to remove em....I've had my own bad encounters and the STILL keep it up...and it's been about 4 years since I met these people... I keep removing them...and they keep coming back...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
968 posts
Your guides and higher self were trying to warn you...plus you were sensing the energy SHE was connected to...which is a sick energy....it's all THROUGH her energy and surrounds her...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
968 posts
What I've done sometimes is taken the opportunity to clear the BEING/entity of all build up on negative energy...not the human...the entity...all that stuff you hear from it is accumulated emotional energy...thoughts and emotions from...well...who knows where...I decided a long time ago I don't have to listen to that dirty energy...so if the humans keep connecting to me that way I have their permission to do that...lol...it helps a LOT...if this entities energy is gonna be forced on me then I have a right to to what I can to make myself comfortable....lol....
sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
7 months ago
79 posts

Karen2: What I've done sometimes is taken the opportunity to clear the BEING/entity of all build up on negative energy...not the human...the entity...all that stuff you hear from it is accumulated emotional energy...thoughts and emotions from...well...who knows where...I decided a long time ago I don't have to listen to that dirty energy...so if the humans keep connecting to me that way I have their permission to do that...lol...it helps a LOT...if this entities energy is gonna be forced on me then I have a right to to what I can to make myself comfortable....lol....

@womanwhowalks Ya, that's exactly what I was wondering about. whether i should do that. or just try to disconnect. my instinct is to clear the entity – i've done that in the past for "my own" entities, i.e. stuff that would just come to me and stick around and bother ... even though i didn't know what it is, at some point i figured a way to get rid of it or transform it into a supportive presence by basically ... i guess "witnessing its suffering" for a short moment. then it would usually dissolve. while this doesn't take too long, i'd say it's still an investment of effort and energy from my side into transforming it, and also – well i don't have the official permission. 

so i was wondering if it's better to just "shut the door" or to clear it. it's hard for me to just "shut the door" and let it be, but i assume i can't keep clearing every single unpleasant energy i bump into or i'll drive myself nuts. 

also the question of whether i can mess with someone's energy without asking – good question. in the past i regarded that stuff as basically imaginary, but since i've started feeling that it can be quite "real" i realise that i shouldn't be doing stuff without permissions. but then that just means having to avoid certain people because i can't stand the energies surrounding them, and i don't really seem to have a way to tune it out – except if i really distance myself, in which case it isn't much fun to be around each other anyways. 

hm any thoughts? also what's your method for clearing these? cause i just came up with mine randomly maybe there's one that costs less effort?

sasha.w
sasha.w
@sasha-supertramp
7 months ago
79 posts

to be honest ... remember i had a post on family issues that you commented on a lot. so part of how i've dealt with this was that at some point i said "f--- it" and just made a major energy clearing in the house and particularly around my dad. and weird enough the next day suddenly everyone was in a good mood and the place was liveable. 

but i'm not sure if it's recommended to keep doing that. 

i've read on various websites that in a way i'd be enabling people in their ways (of spreading unpleasant vibes) by just "cleaning up" after them constantly. i don't know. i know it does bring me relief though – it seems creating some sort of "clearing pipeline" is the only way i can stay near someone with a really heavy energy. 

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
7 months ago
968 posts
Sometimes to close the door you need to cleanse it....I've also cleared my own entities...even my higher self...of anything sticking to her or them...they all show up when there's a smudge...and I think there were and are a LOT of spirit and entities who enjoy the smudging so it's not only about me...and sometimes they bug me to smudge....for them it's just as enjoyable as it is for me...lol...etc....I think it's only right to clear even the spirits of the people causing trouble...especially if I'm under attack...I have no problems with clearing their energy at all if it has to do with my own health....I won't smudge my family...they don't like it....but I will remove their soul ties and anything energetic from myself just to get a break...anyone in my energy on purpose or by accident I have the right to remove since its MY energy and I don't have to have them there if I don't want them to be...same with the entities...altho I'm more lenient with them...lol...so...if I'm being attacked by another energy worker I will remove everything they send...including all energy good and bad that was transferred to me through the cords....i do that with smudging...you can use crystals too...but I don't want that type of energy in my crystals...so I don't....my preference...your not actually cleaning their energy if you remove the links only...but when a spirit is involved with this type of energy work...or a human is using doing evil instead of good on purpose all gloves come off pertaining to permission...especially if they attack...I have no morals at that point...close the door to this person and entity...but as a favour clear out the entity....just to be nice...then close the door...

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book