Spirit in my house?

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

So today I meditated, like I was suggested here and also performed cord cutting ritual. During this ritual I followed trough all steps that was suggested. I visualized my spirits...Or actually one spirit, which I honestly would not visualize before in this manner. I even surprised myself. I did it all, repeated mantras, asked spirits and angels for help and thanked them, drunk good amount of water and decided to take a nap to rest.

What happened is that I woke up, because of sounds from my kitchen. I woke up from loud sounds like someone was scratching spoon at plate. Like someone was eating last bits of food from it. First I thought that my parents came, because they have key to my apartments, but there was no light and that sound of spoon scratching just continued. It made me creep out an scared me a lot. But then I thought that what if its that spirit? I felt much better and light after that ritual so it worked. Even mood swings from happiness to sorrow, which I had for last 2 days disappeared. And few seconds later that I thought about that -all those noises stopped and it was silence again. I stayed awake for minute or so, but then felt very calm again and decided to sleep a bit more.

Can you tell me what do you think about that? Could it be spirit or am I crazy? Maybe he was hungry after helping me or upset because I got a bit dirty dishes around my sink? Also is this something bad that I should be concerned about? I feel like I am not afraid of what happened now and actually feel like I don't mind these things happen in my home. They don't disturb me...

Also I feel great urge to draw that spirit on paper...

updated by @curious-child: 12/20/17 09:24:16AM
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
977 posts
Hi...if the spirit isn't doing anything harmful and your not afraid....then you'll be ok....lol....if you associate that image you had while meditating to the spirit in the kitchen then it's usually correct...if you want to draw the spirit then go ahead....just follow what you feel needs to be dun....
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

Alright. I will do so :3 Thank you ^^

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
Glad you are feeling better with everything. It takes practice to settle into what works for you. It is good that you are not afraid of your experiences. I have found that lately I have had the urge to draw after meditation. It is interesting the things that go into the paper that I reflect back on that have helped me advance my meditation even deeper. Kinda like a journal of sorts. Like womanwhowalks mentioned, the best thing to do is let your intuition guide you on what needs to be done
Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@abomination:

We have to find you a happier screen name! Happy

I have dealt with all sorts of ghost activity at my home and office in recent years. It comes and goes based on how unbalanced I am. When I have days on end of wearing myself out at work and as an empath, my ability to notice them kicks up a notch. And they must know too because they are pretty loud & active around me when I am at my worst. I also get ear ringing, tickling or burning on my legs and feet,  and mood swings when they are around.

In truth, earth bound spirits are everywhere. Some do attach themselves to particular houses that they like or are part of their prior life experience. But from what I've read and experienced on the subject, there is a great volume of ghosts just passing through everywhere. And they are definitely attracted to empaths. In fact, a lot of people believe they need to be around empath energy to survive so they seek us out.

My understanding is that ghosts carry their departing emotional energy. As an example, if they died sad, angry, or full of regret, you'll pick up on those feelings. In a lot of cases it is that heavy low emotionally energy that keeps them from moving on to "their happy hunting grounds".

My advice is as @womanwhowalks said, just let them be if they aren't bothering you. Keep a journal if you want to try to understand any patterns. And if you are like me where your paranormal activity jumps when you are physically and spiritually worn out, then try daily grounding meditations and salt baths. This will relax you, recharge your spirit, and turn down the volume a bit so that you are not feeling as emotionally overwhelmed.

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
977 posts
Hi Sunny....I was just thinking that you may have picked up the word from the spirit in the kitchen....it sometimes happens that they can inject words into our heads....So perhaps the word abomination was actually his word of thought....not yours...i told him he's NOT an abomination (if he's listening)...and neither are you...lol...
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

@cat-whisperer

Thank you for your reply ^^ I was actually surprised myself that it worked so well from the first time O_O I remember when I was child and teenager I was drawing a lot. Different spirits, mystical creatures, animals, plants, angels, and so on. But after I started to dampen/destroy my emotions for few years, because I wanted to be like other people -that urge disappeared. Now from a long time I want to draw again and I will :3

Please be well ^^

@hop-daddy

Thank you for reply ^^ Yes. I think its time to find better name. Actually I was feeling that it needs to be done, because it felt, like it has negative impact on everything here, which in reality I try to always avoid. So now that I am not bothered with my condition after meditation I got my hands on it. But thank you for reminding I can forget things easily >_<

There was a lot of strange things happening in my life, that I could not explain. Like spoon dropping from table, light get dimmer or brighter, sudden feeling of disconnection, fear or pressure, calm wind blows while there should not be, but I always took it as normal for me. Unfortunately back then I did not pay much attention at them and reasons. Its a bit hard to recall them all, but as you said -they tend to appear, when people like us are burning out. And almost my whole life I was constantly at the edge of burnout. Even yesterday I felt, like I just cant go trough December again. I used my last energy to give some faith and hope in hard situation my friend is in now. After that I started to feel a bit numb. Ear ringing and tickling is very familiar to me. It happens very often. Also I get often feeling like I was stung with a needle in different parts of my body. I don't remember having leg burn, but very often my whole body can suddenly heat up. Just one or two seconds and I feel so hot, that sweat comes out. Then it cools down after few more seconds, but warmth on my clothes from my body still remains. So its not illusion or mind trick I guess O_O Had those for over 5 years or so.

Uh. So trough empaths ghosts somehow release themselves and go to their "happy hunting grounds"? 0_o Or what did you mean?

Yes I bought purposely little black pocket book and tiny pen to always carry with me and write all I notice or sense down. I will meditate and ground myself, it does help, thank you ^^ Unfortunately in my country baths are very rare. We mostly have only showers :(

Thank you for sharing all this :3 It made me dug out a lot of my past experiences to analyze.

And vigorous December to you ^^

@womanwhowalks

Hi, Karen ^^

Abomination came to my mind only once, when I was registering here. But maybe it was influenced somehow taking into account my condition and chaotic writing style, ehe ^^ And he might been listening, since "Curious Child" was spinning in my head for last few days O_O So as @hop-daddy said -I changed it now :3 I feel this name also very close to my soul, but you can still call me Sunny ^^ Well. Its time to go to my "La la la land" and prepare some food ^^

Thank you for all, and good health to you and your crystals. Yes. I feel like crystals have health, not conditions they are in O_O Ehe, be well :3

updated by @curious-child: 12/21/17 04:10:53AM
Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
@curious-child
I get the body heating up also....I call it power surges, lol. Ringing in my ears is more of a high pitched tone. I use to draw a lot when I was younger but the urge left me for years. Just recently I have picked up a pencil again and sketch what I see while meditating.
Not to freak you out, but the deceased can also for an attachment with a person. I have just realized that someone had attached to me....this is something that I have come to realize just recently. My daughter in law’s brother had committed suicide....I had visited his dad, a couple of days later I had an urge for a cigarette and started smoking...my mannerism changed. Didn’t realize what was going on for a while but then realized I was mirroring Brad. My husband brought it to my attention. Funny thing....my cats were acting differently with me....kinda like they didn’t know me. Anyhow, did a complete cleansing ritual....I am back to my good old self....and the cats are back to hanging out on my lap again. Getting off topic a little here..... I believe that these lost souls get afraid of crossing over and seek us out for help.

Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@curious-child:

I like your new name much better! It now has a positive meaning.

I was referring to happy hunting grounds as the white light or crossing over. A lot of earth bound spirits are stuck here and afraid to cross over. And in many cases that is due to their low emotionally energy that they took to the grave (guilt, regret, anger, fear etc...). So they wander around and are everywhere. And very often they are attracted to empaths because of our higher vibrational energy.

And I have found a direct correlation to how much spirit activity I experience with how I am feeling. If I am having a rough empath day the spirit activity around me that I sense really jumps. I joke to myself that they are kicking me when I am down. There is something to that. So just know that you can control that by taking care of yourself (doing something enjoyable, grounding etc…). And if you don’t like salt baths or don’t have time for them, I have had good luck using a salt scrub in the shower. I put it on my chakra points for a few minutes (with emphasis on my third eye and solar plexus). And then when I wash it off I feel better. It’s not as good as a salt bath. But it steadies me a bit if I am in a hurry and need to balance myself. Here’s a product that I have used:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IH0ATYC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I also have had alternating hot and cold and a feeling of ant bites along my legs when spirits around me. I almost never see spirits so for me they catch me off guard as I hear them, feel them emotionally, or feel them when they make physical contact. I have even had some incidences where the ringing in me ears was extremely high and I got hit with a sonic boom type of energy that knocked me off of my feet. It was very disorienting. But one time it happened seconds after my wife said she saw a ghost near me so I assume they are trying to attach or make contact when that happens.

And like you said, spirit attachments can happen. I believe I had one years ago that I was finally able to defeat through a lot of daily grounding and use of protection stones. I now carry protection stones everywhere!

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
@hop-daddy
I am like you, I normally don’t see them...my hearing, smell and emotional feeling kick in though. It seems as if you have something in common emotionally it is easier for the attachment. It took quit a while for me to “send him on” but I feel that he has transitioned now.
Blessings
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

@cat-whisperer

Its sad to hear such tragedy happened. I don't even know what to say... :( I hope everyone recovered from it without trauma :(

I need to rest and think a bit now. Everything is oki. I'm just slow at processing things. Please be well, everyone :)

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
@curious-child
Everyone is doing ok....it happened a couple of months ago, so time is starting to heal for the family.

I like your new screen name 😊

Get plenty of rest, rest heals the body and soul. We cannot get too much this time of year ;)

Blessings
Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

@cat-whisperer

@hop-daddy

So is there any other weird stuff you experience? So I cant pay more attention at everything O_o

I got high pitched ringing in my ears and ant bites on my back very often. Also very often smell something that other people don't. I ask them if they smell some specific smell, but no -they don't and look at me, like I'm crazy...

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
From my experience specific smells that no one else can smell, which happens quite often for me is related to being clairscent. I have included a link to explanations on all the clairs below. It happens when I am being visited by the deceased. On occasion it will be from sensing something going to happen....for instance, smelling rubber in the car and seeing someone get a blowout several minutes later, or smelling smoke and finding out someone’s house burnt that I know.

The ear thing, you might want to rule out any medical conditions first, but it can be a variety of spiritual issues...you might want to google to research more and see what resonates with you.

http://www.quantumpossibilities.biz/clairs.htm

Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@curious-child:

Everything you noted happens to me. And when paranormal stuff happens around me I would say about half the time there is a smell associated with it. But just like how others don't hear or see what you see, they won't smell it either. But just know what you see, hear, feel, and smell is real. And supposedly those stinging bite like feelings are ghosts touching you. They are not physical so all they have is energy when they try to make contact. It feels like getting stung by an ant or a sparking burn feeling that you would get from a lighter. The majority of the time they are not doing anything sinister. They are confused and are seeking help in most cases. You can ask them to leave if it is too much. That often works at least for a day. But the challenge I have where I live is that we seem to get different spirits passing through every day. So if I get one to leave, others just come on through next. My two kids are empaths as well so I think the three of us draw in a lot of activity. And my daughter can see the ghosts and tells me they change often and don't hand around very long.

Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@curious-child:

Like @cat-whisperer said, you may want to get your ears checked in case you have a medical issue like tinnitus. But after you rule that out, your ear ringing from a spiritual standpoint is called clairaudience. You are hearing voices as ringing when spirits are near and trying to communicate. I am told that with practice you can learn to fine tune that ringing sound so that it comes through as voices that you can understand. This is on my spiritual "to do" list as I hear ringing often and would like to be able to understand what is being messaged to me.

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

Sorry for late reply. In December it feels like I got year amount of birthdays in one month. Also I got sick ^^ Usual things ^^

I was checked my hearing and ears many times during medical examinations. Nothing out of order ^^

Also I sometimes hear like something is clicking in my ears, like some very tiny and microscopic firecracker exploded there.

@cat-whisperer Thank you for the link and I have also read it before ^^ Or maybe I'm confusing something O_o But it seem like I read it before ^^

I still have to pay attention at that so I can say for sure, that I have clairscent ability. Im not sure, but I will be taking notes :)

I get feelings of places getting strong burns sometimes. Usually its on arms, waist or legs. It feels very strongly sometimes, even painful, which makes me to pat and slap specific places that get feeling like this. Its not so often, maybe 1 or 2 times/ month. But sometimes it can repeat itself many times during single day, which makes me feel uneasy and a bit irritated, like I got bullied ^^

And merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone ^^ <3

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
@curious-child
I can relate to the birthdays in December, there are a lot of them in my immediate family...it can be rather tiring along with all the Christmas celebrations that go along with December. I find myself dealing with empath burnout that @hop-daddy mentioned in another thread right now due to all the “peopling” I had to do.

Taking notes is a great way to figure out what is going on with you....although there is a lot of good reference info here, and even others that have had similar experiences....we are all different so we might possibly experience the same things but take away different meanings of such. You’ve got the take it all in then figure out what reasonates with you.

For instance, for me, the high pitched noise I hear in my right ear appears to be from my spiritual awakening....the ascension process which resonates with me.

We are all on a self discovery journey at this time....I still learn and discover new things every day. The Universe and Guides will steer you in the right direction....you just have to be alert and pay attention.

Blessings
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I get mostly ringing in my left ear. Occasionally it hits my right ear. But very rarely is there ringing in both ears. It's always high pitched like yours. It can be really intense ringing in my left ear when a spirit is close by or trying to touch me (or atleast I assume it is a spirit). But I keep hearing some people say left ear ringing are spirits and right ear ringing are angel communications or downloads. But I have also heard it the other way around. I'm curious if you know any reliable info. on this?

I've also been getting a lot of angel number 66 presenting to me the past couple months (showing up everywhere daily). My daughter made me laugh as she immediately thought I had a demon after me since it was close to el diablo's number. But we looked it up and angel# 66 is a bit of an awakening signaling positive change. So long story short I am trying to see if there is maybe a connection between my ear ringing and these constant angel numbers.

And side note, if I relax my mind and have quiet time I can pick up on fainter ringing in my ears that seems like it is almost always going on. In fact, as I type my right ear just rang. But most of the time it's noisy around me and I only pay attention to the really loud ringing that is distracting. I also notice that if I am at a group activity like a dinner with friends or relatives that my ears will ring quite a bit (as if the positive energy from a happy group dinner is bringing in something trying to contact me). The ringing is always very distracting to where for about 5 seconds I cannot hear people talking to me. 

Curious Child
Curious Child
@curious-child
last year
88 posts

@hop-daddy

You mean ringing like on background? The one you hear when you are in bed trying to sleep? If so then it might also be, that you hear blood cells circulating in veins near ears. At least I heard so. I get background high pitched sound all the time when I'm in silence. Or did you mean something else?

@cat-whisperer

Oh yes. Burnout...Even thinking about this word makes me uneasy. It took some time and a lot of talking and rebelling, but eventually my family accepted, that I cant be around people more than for 2-4 hours and then they let me leave home in peace. Without any arguing and "family respect" things. So I don't feel much burned out, just a bit tired and sick because of that. Also having my crystals on me is helping a lot ^^ How is situation there with you??

Yes. I do pay attention a lot. It takes additional energy from me of course, but I get good rest at home in solitude ^^ There is a lot of info here, but I cant read so much. Lately I feel like I got information overload and overthinking too much so I started to slow down a bit ^^ I like my brains raw, not grilled ^^ Slowly I am reading more and more of everything and learn, thank you ^^

updated by @curious-child: 12/29/17 02:26:37PM
Hop Daddy
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
939 posts

@curious-child:

From what I understand, the ringing in my ears is typical for someone with early stages clairaudient abilities. Supposedly I can develop it to where I can focus and have the ringing transform to actual words that I can understand. But at this point if the ringing is from someone communicating with me, I don't know who it is (ghost or angel) since I rarely see things with my eyes.

I also get words dropped into my head that are not mine sometimes that are answers or ideas, and random thoughts that later become something. I believe that is related as well. But back to the ear ringing, it is inside my ear when it happens. I hear ringing plus feel a physical warming sensation. And when it happens others around me have told me they don't hear anything. 

I'm hoping to connect with other clairaudient people to better understand this ability and where I should go to develop it.

Cat Whisperer
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
780 posts
@hop-daddy
I have various ear sounds, ranging from the high pitch in one ear to a low hum in both, which usually happens when I get stressed out or am around too many people. At times I even get a sound that sounds like an electrical short. The first time that happened I was sure there was an electrical problem in the house....spent all day trying to seek it out, just to find it happened again driving in the car which made me realize it was something other than a physical thing. I’m curious too as to whether some of theses sounds are from spirits.
Side note....the first time the electrical short noise showed up was at around 3am....woke me out of sleep thinking there might be a problem in the walls :/
I have heard the high pitch sound off and on my entire life. I have had my hearing checked many times just to have the docs tell me I had better hearing than most....go figure

@curious-child
Things are calming down for me, lots of self care....soaking in salt baths and just time alone along with wearing extra crystals 24/7

Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/31/17 07:21:16AM

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book