Seeing Faces When Falling Asleep

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

I brought up this topic about a year ago and have also seen others here who said they experienced the same. Sometimes when I meditate or are relaxed and falling asleep, I will see faces that are presented to me. They appear to me like flashcards where I see each one for a quick second before it switches to another. The faces are mostly emotionless and ones that I have never seen before. I usually see 15-20 faces before my mind moves on. I have always wondered why I see faces and what the meaning is. And then I came across the below article that talks about spirit attachment and spirits crossing our plane. I thought I would share this and see what all of you think?

https://www.annasayce.com/encounters-with-ghosts/

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
785 posts
Hi...i get that all the time too....usually as I'm lying in my bed relaxing....sometimes it happens when I place crystals on certain areas of my body....close my eyes and FLASH!....I see pictures...of people, animals or entities...a few I see within a picture frame...others are just a quick flash then gone...and I'm left wondering who the heck is THAT?....lol...i think it's rather cool and interesting when it happens...to me it's a connection to the spirit world and It's one way they communicate to let me know who's there....
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

@womanwhowalks:

Crystals help for me as well. Using them on my crown or third eye makes it more likely that I will see something. Do you ever see images of anyone you know that has passed? In my case I do not. And I never see the same face twice. The above article suggested spirit attachment was the cause of seeing faces. But perhaps you are right that we are just accessing that world.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
785 posts
No...altho I did have a dream about my grandmother who passed a few years ago...lol....i'm more incline to think of these people as people who are from either a past life....or part of my soul group who are assisting me...i get a few flashes of a guy who's actually alive and attacking me psychically...so not all are dead....so those are ones letting me know who's energy I'm sensing....but the animal ones are my animal guides...and the people are people guides...the entities....well.....i know I have a bunch hanging around...but they just hang out... and keep me company...lol...but not any from present day people who've passed away....altho I do get visitations from newly deceased people looking for a bit of comfort...
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 weeks ago
726 posts
I have the same thing happen to me. None of the faces I see are of anyone I know. It always baffled me as to who and where they are and why am I seeing them. As with you two, it’s usually when I’m about to go to sleep or in meditation. On occasion it’s just any time I close my eyes. Animals I see when meditating, which like womanwhowalks mentioned are my guides. I am glad to have some suggestions on who or what is going on with them and to know I’m not the only one......and not going crazy, lol

I have had my mother visit me in a dream a while back. It wasn’t your every day usual dream, but an actual visitation. Different kinds of dreams have different feels. It was great to see her and know she made it ok....she was very afraid of dying. I woke up so happy to know I had seen her one last time :) She hasn’t visited my dreams since but on occasion I do know she’s near. Getting off topic here, lol
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 11/08/17 06:34:49AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
785 posts
Sometimes the flashes occurs after I ask a specific question...just like some dreams occurs after I ask a specific question...but I'm not always sure it's a response to the question or something that was showing up separately...i just wait and see...lol
Chrisis
@chrisis
2 weeks ago
39 posts

.Me to I see things when I close my eyes, some times more instense than other times, sometimes even with the eyes open. its nlt only faces, but all kind of picures, most of the time moving, like a film.

I sometimes think its a kind of connection to some kind of information stream being out there. 

Chrisis
@chrisis
2 weeks ago
39 posts

and I recall Moments where I had the impression of beeing watched while watching or being addressed directly. only, there is no sound, and I have no idea what the message could be

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

@chrisis:

Interesting. I also have that happen sometimes where I am watching a silent movie in my mind while meditating or close to drifting off to sleep. No sound and often it appears in black and white and looks like an old time movie. And it's usually just a casual scene of people at a social gathering. I can never find any meaning.

Femonique
@femonique
one week ago
62 posts
I’ve read its a sign of Claire abilities. Pay attention to planet alignments, as this may occur more strongly at certain alignments. As a med intuitive, I see faces almost all of the time when I clise my eyes. It’s as if the sub c of others understand I have info to share that can help their self and it wants me to address the conscious host, and so they sorta line up. I also write on a Q&A site and believe there are those with gifts that often come to take a peek. It’s kinda like having a lot of peeping toms...lol. I make light of it, and am against this practice, but there are those who have discovered gifts and will behave inappropriately, because, you know, there is no such thing as having a gift according to the “norm”, therefore it has become a playground for those who have not been taught manners or something. It is what it is.
Paul
@paul
4 days ago
916 posts

Here is my take and its happened to me in the past not any more. When you fall asleep you go through layers of consciousness and places. What you are seeing is mostly your tasks and tasks helpers waiting for you. Its nothing bad just that you can perceive this now. It happens to all of us. Some people see unpleasant faces when going through, shall we say bad neighborhoods. Eventually you learn to zip right through fast enough that its like taking a bath.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book