New Experiences

To post a reply, login or signup

Angie7949
@angie7949
2 weeks ago
1 posts

For years I knew I was different. Growing up I steered clear of certain people and situations. I always "knew" the good people, the real-genuine people compared to those who put on a show. Because of our ancestors my mom and I can read emotions, we can decipher who is being honest and who has bad intentions. My other siblings aren't nearly as affected as the ability than my mom and I.

I didn't and still don't know the length of my ability. The first time I "read" someone was when I was in the 7th-8th grade. My mom and I went out to eat at a local diner, we sat down and I observed three people walking in, a women and two men (this was winter so they were wearing extra warm clothing). There were no sign on them of what I would read. I told my mom who was sitting across from me "that women smokes and has an arm tattoo, that man has a tattoo on his wrist and he smokes as well, and that man has a gift he's going to give to a women he's been dating for less than a year". I didn't know why or how I knew any of this because like I said, they showed no sign that I was accurate until two of the three took off their jackets exposing their barely visible tattoos, pulled out cigarettes and smoked. When It was time to pay the bill I observed a waitress walking over the table, one of the three men pulled out a golden necklace and placed it around her neck. I heard as my mom and I walked out from the women "they haven't been dating for more than 6 months". Since then I kept my mouth shut. 

Once I moved away from home for college, my ability to just know things got stronger. Many months ago I started liking my neighbor, he said all the right stuff and showed me he cared when I was going through a really bad time. One day at work, I had this feeling he wasn't the person I thought he was. I messaged him and said "tell that girl you like how you really feel". He wrote back "when did I tell you I liked someone?". I said "you didn't". He said he was going  to break the news to me about this girl on a car ride we were supposed to have since I had no way to see my family. He was caught trying to use two girls. That's when I freaked him out and said "that girl, has children". My vibes were telling me he was trying to mess around but it scared me when a few days later I found out my vibes about her being a parent was correct, shes pregnant. Since then I broke ties with him. 

Another instance happened last night. I went to the laundry mat with my now boyfriend when I read two women, one of which was wearing a plain green sweatshirt. I told my boyfriend who knows what I can do "that women has had a really bad childhood and is struggling to make ends meet, that women is a Christian." with no prior knowledge we went about our business. Before we left I noticed on the back of the women in the green was a Psalm passage with an open book. I noted "she's Catholic". The other women, showed now signs that I was correct but it still troubles me.

It seems my gift/ability is getting stronger. I know things before I should. A couple months back I met someone who is now my friend, that can read people in a similar way that I can. Growing up I lived in a 100 year old bar that was right next to a train track. I had many occurrences where I would see things, and experience things only two other family members can. Now, I look around and my thoughts and feelings aren't my own. I can read people right down to their deepest fear or secrets they hide, to rapists, predators all the way to genuine empaths. I don't know what ability/gift I have, I don't know what to classify myself as. I hate knowing things before I should, I hate meeting someone who I would think would be a nice person only to find out in advance that they aren't who they say they are. Seriously, am I nuts??? or do I have a real gift/ability????.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 weeks ago
786 posts
Hi...sounds to me you have a VERY strong gift of knowing...as do a lot of us here....it definitely throws me off when i pick up info on ppl when I don't intend to....but it saves me time too...i know before I talk to someone that something is off so I know that I don't need to waste time or my energy....on the other hand it WOULD be nice to just NOT know so I could live my life in peaceful 'head in the sand' bliss' as 'normal' people do....then I think when my gifts save my butt....naw...i think I'm good with this....lol.....it goes back and forth...back and forth...but in the end the knowing isn't all bad....its the WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE?....that drives me nuts sometimes....picking up people's most deep fears and shames IS a challenge since in our society realistically we can't do anything to help them unless they ask for it...and It's up to them to find their way to heal themselves...but that doesn't change the fact that you now know stuff about a person that they don't want others to know....before my gifts opened up I was blissfully ignorant that the thoughts in my head were private...now I know that others with abilities can read me without me knowing...so I have to be ok with my dark secrets because there are people such as yourself kicking around the world...but it does make me uncomfortable JUST a bit...lol....so...no you are definitely NOT nuts...it's all part of the process of....well...what ever these abilities we're gaining are for....learning...you do have spirit guides that can help you figure stuff out..maybe start there...
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
2 weeks ago
507 posts

@angie7949:

You definitely have the gift of knowing. I get a little of that myself but not with the type of clarity or frequency that you have. I didn't really understand if you are okay with your gift or whether it is a problem for you? If you are enjoying your gift then keep working on strengthening it. Your third eye chakra is the one that controls knowing and foresight. There are exercises that you can do to strengthen and open wide this chakra. And there are also exercises where you can close this chakra a little if what you are dealing with is too intense. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book