Odd interaction with a medium

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
Continued from my previous thread.....
It was a meet and greet forum before the tour, I walked up the table with a medium to look at her jewelry she had for sale, when out of the blue she tells me that I have two attachments that need to be dealt with to see her later for her to clear me. This really caught me off guard since I have pretty much have cleared and cleansed myself over the past 2 years. Reiki attunements, cleansing meditations, chord removals, along with regular cleansing rituals involving salt and smudging. I have really been in a good place and don't feel that I have had any type of negativity issues. I have been having great experiences spiritually also. Anyhow, so now I'm walking around this place worried about this attachment so I go to look up when this gal is at so she can clear me. I find her and it appears that someone had a bad experience and got scratched so she's working on this girl...well then the employees that have had experiences decide that they want worked on too, so she works on them. Of course now there's a crowd of people clambering to she her, by the time the crowd disperses and I finally get to talk to her she tells me she's wiped out and cannot do any more. She said she would call me and do a remote. Ok, I understand this, but she told me that she could help me address the issue that evening. I have literally been walking around all weekend with this in my head! Now, part of me has the BS meter going off, part of me doesn't. I don't know what to think at this point, except that it was rather irresponsible to tell me that right off the bat and then leave me hanging. She knew I was hanging around in the crowd waiting to see her but it was as if at that point she was trying to avoid me? Even when the event was over she acted as if she didn't want to talk to me. Feeling perplexed and confused. Almost feel like she got in my head.
Zacharias
@zacharias
3 months ago
91 posts

Wow, did she ask for money? Was she charging for the energy work or just selling jewelry?

I do understand how that could be a very draining situation and you just simply slipped out of her mind. Sounds like it wasn't situation she couldn't control. If your BS meter was ticking high it might be something you should let go of and move on. I'm just now starting to deal with those cords myself, and would rather do it myself than rely on someone else, but just like going to a doctor you should definitely get a second opinion. Hopefully, you can get one here. I'm interested in knowing how she could have seen these cords so quickly and easily. It would be a good tactic a charlatan would use to reel you in. Usually, energy workers will wait until they are asked.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
She was charging no money, so not sure what to think. I'm like you, I'd rather do it myself if possible. I have to remind myself to trust my own instincts, which is something that I still struggle with on occasion. Perhaps that is just another lesson on my journey. My first impression was...how can this be? Is she angleing to drum up attention? She did note where the issues are at, interesting is that the spots are in direct correlation to where I have rods in my back. Perhaps she was picking up on my injury and not an actual attachment. I'm curious as to if she will actually call me back....
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
535 posts

@cat-whisperer:

I would say to forget about it for two reasons. First off, from a skeptic point of view, she may throw that line out often to scare people in to paying for a removal service. And along those lines, she was busy with other customers later so she had less interest in you. That kind of had my BS meter going off from your story. I think an honest and legit medium would perhaps invite you to a reading without an opening line to scare the crap out of you.

And secondly, how do you feel? It sounds like you feel pretty good. I have had a spirit attachment before and I can tell you that at the time I felt like crap. I had constant fatigue like something was sucking the life out of me and dealt with constant low depressed feelings. I also got sick really often during that time. If you don't feel like that, and instead feel pretty good for you, then it is unlikely that you have an attachment.

If you are really worried about this then you could find a reputable medium and ask their opinion.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
She wasn't charging any money that I could tell....felt more like she was getting an ego stroke from it all IMO.
Perhaps she could tell I wasn't as scared about it as some of the others (I immediately asked how that could be since I cleansed so much and had been through the Reiki attunement and such) which would take away from the wow factor of it all. Starting to make sense now since I've been able to discuss!
Thanks for being my sounding board @hop-daddy and @zacharias
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 09/11/17 08:52:00AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
535 posts

Always hard to tell. I notice a lot of them say its free and then pressure you for a "donation" at the end. While others do a free reading and then identify a problem that needs to be solved as the next step that also requires a fee.

It is so hard initially to tell who is legit. But I would say most legit mediums don't sit on street corners selling things. And it seems in your case if a discussion opens up with something that scares you or is designed to draw you in, that it is probably bogus. And I would say her lack of interest, and possible lack of remembering who you were at the end of the night leads me to believe she is a scammer.

But I'm glad to hear you are doing well otherwise. If you don't mind me asking, what town did you visit for this event?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
Thanks @hop-daddy 😊Jefferson City, Mo....Missouri State Pen
A lot of history there, it was open in 1836 and closed in 2004. Oldest operating prison west of the Mississippi River. Neat place.
I had originally went to this event to meet Amy Allen but a week before she posted in FB that she would no longer be touring with this outfit and that she would not be there :( so they brought in a replacement.
If you ever want to tour, I'd opt for the regular night tour without all the hype, a lot cheaper but I'd say the same bang for your buck. I did get to meet some of the other celebrity investigators and speak with them on a one on one basis...I have to say John Zaffis is a great guy....lots of personality, he could be a comedian, lol.
updated by @cat-whisperer: 09/11/17 09:53:51AM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
803 posts
Hi...it could have been a couple of the resident spooks following you around....and I'd be extra careful when dealing with mediums you don't know...everyone has an attatchment of some kind at one time or another and you're doing just fine keeping those to a minimum....if your bs meter is half on then in my opinion it's ALL the way on...had my share of interference with evil energy workers and they can be extra nasty....so don't throw caution to the wind in this instance please....she's trying to draw you in...plus...if it's bothering you, you might wanna look for any energy cords she may have attached to you herself...just by talking to her she connected to you and she may have attatched more than one...remove all cords AND roots as you don't want them to come back...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/11/17 02:13:28PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
Thanks @womanwhowalks, I always value your input and trust your opinion. BTW, I did use tobacco when I smudged before going, so perhaps that's why it was a quiet night for me πŸ˜‰
Blessings
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
803 posts
Cat Whisperer:
Thanks @womanwhowalks, I always value your input and trust your opinion. BTW, I did use tobacco when I smudged before going, so perhaps that's why it was a quiet night for me πŸ˜‰
Blessings
😁
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
803 posts
Lol....i think what the medium may have sensed were your protections for the evening...lol..that may be why she didn't bother you again....THEY didn't want her near you...i get that a lot too...I myself am never alone even when alone....when I smudge I get MORE spirit....not less coming into my house....the ones who don't like the smudge go outside....i don't drive them away...but when I smudge I tell em they can step outside if they don't like it....when you smudged you asked for protection and they went with you....i rarely have trouble since I'm guarded where ever I go...but when I am bothered they assist me with the problem...smudging usually solves a LOT of my problems....lol...and so do my guides...lol...they let me know last night that I had a not so nice visitor with me or in the house....very insistent that I smudged...and sure enough someone was here...and left when I opened the door while smudging....i wasn't mean....just opened the door to let em out....the spirit may come back....and I'll just smudge again....but I'm never mean with it...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/12/17 03:18:31AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
3 months ago
535 posts

@cat-whisperer:

That sounded like a really fun town with people like Amy Allan & John Zaffis there (or at least Amy used to be there). Not to mention the history of the town.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
Hop Daddy:

@cat-whisperer:

That sounded like a really fun town with people like Amy Allan & John Zaffis there (or at least Amy used to be there). Not to mention the history of the town.

Amy and John were just there for the event....well at least John was
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
Karen2:
Lol....i think what the medium may have sensed were your protections for the evening...lol..that may be why she didn't bother you again....THEY didn't want her near you...i get that a lot too...I myself am never alone even when alone....when I smudge I get MORE spirit....not less coming into my house....the ones who don't like the smudge go outside....i don't drive them away...but when I smudge I tell em they can step outside if they don't like it....when you smudged you asked for protection and they went with you....i rarely have trouble since I'm guarded where ever I go...but when I am bothered they assist me with the problem...smudging usually solves a LOT of my problems....lol...and so do my guides...lol...they let me know last night that I had a not so nice visitor with me or in the house....very insistent that I smudged...and sure enough someone was here...and left when I opened the door while smudging....i wasn't mean....just opened the door to let em out....the spirit may come back....and I'll just smudge again....but I'm never mean with it...
Interesting about smudging to draw in spirit. I'd always thought it was to get rid of spirit. I'm finding it's more about the nature of the spirits that's around instead of just ridding a space.

Funny thing, after this past weekend and the odd experience I had, I decided to go for a long ride on my horse to clear my head. There was a coyote that kept appearing alongside the trail (he seemed to be traveling alongside of me in the brush) and eventually crossed the trail and disappeared into the corn field. Coyotes are a usual thing around here, but you normally don't see them during the day....just hear them running in packs at night. I felt like this was a sign for me, so I got back to the house to look up the meaning of the sighting. There it was....quit worrying about nonsense and let your guides do their job! https://www.spirit-animals.com/coyote/
Love how spirit shows us signs when we need them most. So perhaps she was just sensing I had an entourage, lol.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 09/12/17 02:14:55PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 months ago
803 posts
You need the help of spirit to DEAL with the spirit....the smudge has many different aspects to it and can heal...cleanse...both human AND spirit...and of course send away negative energies...even spirit have bad days...when I smudge I smudge them too as they too need help with shedding negativity...the entities that feel low or evil I think of as being sick in someway and carrying around a deep hurt...if they don't like the smudge they leave right away...if they want to stay to heal a bit that's fine but don't cause trouble...lol....and yes..I too love it when i get a sign from the universe...I always feel so honoured that I'm being included and thought about by the spirit world.....lol...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 09/14/17 12:59:04PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
3 months ago
733 posts
Honoured is a great description, grateful also comes to mind.
I like your perspective on spirits, I can see where they too could have "off days". Makes me think of the location that I was at....the daily trek of people coming in, some perhaps taunting and not being respectful. Enough to cause negativity with any being....we all have our ebb and flows πŸ˜‰
Blessings

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book