Crazy dream and visions

To post a reply, login or signup

AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
14 posts

Hi guys. I've been thinking for a while before I posted this and it was hard to start typing this and actually put what has been happening into words but here it is. 

About 3 weeks ago I had this recurring dream. I was in my mother's house, walking into the living room I hear these loud booming noises and the ground shakes. There are 3 other people in the room with me. I frown at them but continue further into the living room. Then I see white flashes outside and hurry to the back door to take a look. The flashes look like lightning hitting the ground but it's everywhere and with every time it hits the ground the ground shakes almost as if it's a bomb being dropped. I screamed and fell to the ground, covering my head and having a full blown panic attack because it's like a paranormal war going on outside. A guy that was in the room with me crouches next to me and pulls me into a sitting position, strangely I feel safe when he is near and calm down a little. He looks concerned and asks what's wrong. I stare back at him with tears in my eyes like, can't you see all this happening outside? I look around at the other people in the room and they all just stare at me and it's then that I realize that I'm the only one feeling and seeing the flashes and shaking of the ground and then I wake up. 

After this dream, there were all these places that started to burn. (Like the situation in Cape Town, if you heard about it) Buildings exploding, houses burning down etc. and every time I see flames all that goes into my head and keeps repeating is the words: "The world will perish in fire and sulfur." Over and over it keeps repeating for about a minute then silence. Sometimes I will see the fire burning the earth, almost like a vision but not entirely. 

I tried to shut it off but nothing seems to help. Then when I'm busy at my computer at night or even when I am reading before going to bed; I hear soft whispers outside or in the house. Sometimes there are children yelling but it's far away. 

So I'm slowly starting to think I'm going crazy and I just thought well, I want to share this with you guys, you'll understand. So anyone who knows what this might mean or just to tell me I'm not alone. I will appreciate it a lot. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
467 posts

@alexisw:

Interesting dream. And I'm sure it is pretty scary for you. In trying to interpret this I'm wondering if you have a history of having visions? And have any of them come true? And I'd also like to know if you have ever heard or seen ghosts prior to this happening? And lastly, do you have kids living with you now as part of your family?

AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
14 posts

@hop-daddy... Yes, it is pretty scary but I'm trying to stay as calm as possible throughout the day. I do have a history of having visions since I was a little kid of about 6years old and most of them come true and I can see ghosts since I can remember. I don't have kids living with me, it's just my mom and me. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
467 posts

@alexisw:

I get visions periodically throughout the year (awake visions). I have started to take those more seriously since they almost always come true. I also get vivid dreams like yours that tend to either just be bad dreams or are hints or messages about what direction to take in my life (presumably from my guides). Because everyone is different, it is hard to tell if yours are like mine. But I will say that I had a very vivid dream a few weeks back where I saw North Korea getting nuked to smitherines. It was a very violent dream with people getting incinerated. I have since had a tough time finding meaning in that dream and just assumed it was my subconscious mind working out anxiety from the news of the day. Although, your dream sounds very similar except that you appear in the dream to be in part of a bombing area whereas in my dream I was more of an observer looking down on a city getting obliterated. I’m hoping @hermes and others see this post to hopefully give you a better dream interpretation.

Your dream was clearly disturbing and has stuck with you and worried you during awake time. But that said, I don’t think you hearing things is connected. Especially since you already see and hear ghosts on a regular basis. I hear voices and ghosts all the time as well. And my kids say they see ghost children of all ages around our house. We had a psychic tell us years ago that she thinks that they are attracted to the love and happiness in our home. But I think it is also pretty well known that ghosts are very attracted to empaths. I think it is possible that your gifts are strengthening and you are now hearing things that have always been around you. I would say don’t get too worried and maybe keep a journal of what you hear and see and that way you can note if there is a pattern. For example, a pattern for me is that I have discovered that when I am especially stressed and anxious, the ghost activity in my house multiplies. I have remedied this by grounding more often. It could be the same for you.

updated by @hop-daddy: 06/16/17 04:52:26PM
AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
14 posts

@hop-daddy. At first, I didn't understand or believe in my visions when I'm awake or not, but my first scary vision was when my uncle died after a car accident. I was doing my homework and I just zoned out and saw how the breath left him, I told my mother immediately after and about ten minutes later his wife called us and told us the news. Since then it was always serious whenI got a vision. It was quiet for a few months, almost a year and then this dream and stuff. Usually, a vision or dream never really stays with me a long time but this, I don't know, it's too real for me. I couldn't tell at first if it was a dream or not and I was shaking when I woke up. And now that you mention it I am usually a part of every vision and dream I get not just an observer. It will be nice to hear what @hermes and the others think of it. 

As for the ghosts and voices. I never hear the exact words but I know when I was little I always heard a little girl whispering "Help me..." I don't hear words now just mumbles but it kinda lets me think back to that time. I know for a fact that my emotions don't affect the ghosts in our home, they never did. Only when I am really really angry but otherwise it's just silent. I wish what you say about my gifts strengthening are true but I always heard these things around me sometimes muffled sometimes loud. I've gotten so used to it that it is a buzz in the background of my daily life. Why I mentioned it here is because it's like they are trying to warn me or they are unsettled by something but that's just how I feel I may be wrong. 

I can type about a lot of stuff that has been happening lately around me but would rather keep it to myself. But yeah I am really restless and anxious the last few weeks because of the dream and other things. 

But anyway thanks a lot for commenting and sharing your dream with me as well. I really appreciate it. It feels nice to talk to someone who understands and doesn't think I'm crazy XD. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
467 posts

@alexisw:

There is so much violence right now in the world, and countries on the brink of war, that it's hard to guess what you may have seen. Maybe you picked up on something that happened recently in a war torn place like Syria? Or maybe it was a dream of things to come? Or maybe it was just a dream with some sort of message for you? That's why keeping notes in a journal may help you decipher what is real and what is just a bad dream. In my case I typically have awake visions of a near future event. And I get a tingling sensation, and sound around me shuts off as if someone covered up my ears. And then I get a vision. That's how I know what's legit to take note of. Other times I get random thoughts that lead to lessor visions. And typically those for me are more hypothetical "what if this happened" rather than "this will happen" like I get when I get a full on vision. And then when I dream I normally either just get random dreams or I get a lesson or problem solved in my life via the dream. My dreams are less urgent so when I get a bad dream they usually don't materialize into anything in real life so I have learned to not stress about them. So in your case, try keeping written notes on your dreams and visions and then see if you can find a pattern on how you felt on the ones that later come true.

With ghosts I think it's just part of the reality of most empaths that we see, hear, and feel ghosts. It can be alarming at first. But then you realize that most are harmless and most are literally lost souls stuck in this world trying to figure out what happened and where to go. The ghosts of children are pretty common and are often the most confused. Many were too young in life to understand death and are not really aware that their reality is that they are dead. They just wander around looking for help. I believe as an empath we must give off a special aura to ghosts as they always seem to find us. Being an empath with respect to ghosts reminds me of the main character in the movie called "Ghost Town". A great movie btw. So as you accept your gift and perhaps embrace it, you may at some point in your life help some of these ghosts find the light and cross over. Quite a few empaths and mediums have taken that up as their mission in life. 

If it helps you get it off your chest, feel free to share any stories of things that are weird or concerning you. Chances are someone here has gone through the same experience. You are very normal and not going crazy. I personally do not usually see ghosts head on. I only see them out of the corner of my eye or sometimes as a quick shadowy object that disappears in the blink of my eye. But, I do definitely hear them and feel them. I could write a book on all my ghost encounter stories. I've had ghosts call me by name. I've had some try to scare me and get me to leave. I've had ghosts that I can hear humming songs in another room. And I've even had a half dozen instances where ghosts would mimic the voice of my wife or kids when I am home alone. That was particularly creepy. And then I've had situations where I walk into a dark room in my house and its as if I walked into a meeting where 3-4 people are talking. And as soon as I enter they all get quiet. And like you I can hear voices talking that are real quiet that I can't quite make out what they are saying. I'm still working on trying to improve my clairaudience skills to better hear ghosts.

Do you use any protection crystals or anything to help you have a safe space? The reason I ask is that it can be overwhelming throughout the day and night to be contacted by spirits. With use of salt and protection crystals there are ways to control how often you are contacted. 

AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
14 posts

@hop-daddy

It will be strange if I picked up on something that happened. Maybe of what is to come but I don't know. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. 

I know exactly what you're experiencing with ghosts. I got used to ignoring them because I know not all of them have bad intentions. 

I do keep notes of my dreams and visions and can now luckily tell what's real and not. Now for a few years so it's not that bad that why this dream bothered me so much. and thank you I will share more I'm just so used to keeping everything to myself and this is the first and only place I feel safe to share.  

No, I am not using any protection crystals. The reason is that well my mother has a strict view on religion and anything that doesn't follow her view she doesn't accept. I taught myself to like, it feels like I am creating a barrier/shield around myself when it gets too overwhelming (it feels warm and fuzzy and has a sort of light blue color) and it has never failed me really. but I will definitely keep that in mind to try something else because the shield thing can tire me out quickly. 

I haven't seen Ghost Town but will take some time to watch it. Once again thank you very much for your time. You are really a great person :D 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
467 posts

I come from a pretty religious family as well and completely understand. Religion can often make people close minded. And that makes it very tough on you as you have this reality as an empath that you have to keep hidden from family. I have the same issues with my family where they do not know my empath secret. But yet they unknowingly are drawn to me for emotional healing.

If interested, there are some pretty attractive looking charm bracelets being sold on crystal healing websites and on Amazon that contain protection stones. That way you can get some crystal help and if your Mom asks about it you can just say you thought it was pretty and wanted to buy it. 

AlexisW
@alexisw
4 months ago
14 posts

Thank you, I will go and take a look. And it's true, my family doesn't know as well and they always come to me to talk. 

Hermes.V
@hermes
3 months ago
104 posts

Hello @alexisw

I'm kind of late to this discussion, but I hope you don't mind if I share my views. Firstly though, you're are not crazy, though it always feels that way, when these 'things start happening'. You see, the physical world we live in is interconnected with a vast limitless ocean of existence, and in one point of this ocean is the physical reality we experience. Closely relate to this physical reality is an 'area' of space and time, astral projectors usually refer to it as The Real-Time Zone. Most report that the RTZ often seems more vivid and lucid than the day-to-day reality we live in. It's possible to channel, tunnel and project within the RTZ. Sometimes, when someone projects into the RTZ, people in the waking world can see translucent apparitions, even body doubles. High level mystics and psychics have been known to be able to project their physical likeness to far-away places, yet that is quite a high-level ability. A not so rare ability is the ability to tunnel-vision through the astral, whether the RTZ or perhaps higher astral realms. Some people have this ability to do this at will, while some have this ability happen seemingly at random. When using this ablity, should they look at the RTZ, they will see vividly a scene that is happening somewhere else around the world, perhaps somewhere in the remote past, even somewhere in the future. Now the future is influenced by the realm of possibilities, still, what they see is possibly something that is most likely to happen.

If the seer, on the other hand, looks at the higher realms, he will see visions that are increasingly abstract the higher he goes. Most dreams take place in these realms, realms slightly higher the RTZ, perhaps we can refer to this as the dream realms. These dreams realms are places where you can train, explore concepts, even use as a meeting point between realms, for instance as a half-way point between your main consciousness and perhaps a guide entity. Dreams or visions from these realms are more symbolic than visions from the RTZ. This is where some interpretation is required. Usually these messages are received in dream forms, still ,it is quite possible to receive them as waking vision or even in the between state, almost like a day-dream.

Alexisw, for some people, prior to having an awakening of the inner potential, it is common to have dreams that have a theme of 'armageddon', 'world wars' and 'global destruction'. From one perspective, these dreams are telling you that your 'world' is coming to an end. We can also see it as a particular 'reality' or 'world view' coming to an end. Perhaps due to increased and enhanced abilities to perceive, your inner self is planning to shed past beliefs and paradigms and adopt new ones. It's a very good process, an evolution of consciousness. You see, alexisw, what we choose to perceive shapes our paradigms which in turn shape our reality. From the reality we then perceive, we enforce, and fine-tune our paradigms. I have come across some groups that refer to this process as reality bending or perhaps we should simply call it choosing your destiny ;)

Houses usually indicate life, as in the life we experience. Being at your mother's house tells us that this is related to the origin or purpose of your life. The living room is where we meet people and conduct day-to-day activities. The back door can be seen as a private, personal entry point, as opposed to the front door where we receive guests. Lightning is shocking, yet interestingly, in your dream lightning is not only shocking but also ground shaking. Perhaps if we meld this into a sentence we can say that 'when you see as you turn to look internally, what you find may come to you as shocking in the intensity of truth and shake-up, perhaps even alter the beliefs that make up the foundations of your reality. As I see it, it's not a bad kind of shift, rather a preferred kind of shift, where you remember your original purpose / self and bring it into your day to day life.

What you notice around the world, after having this dream, is very much related to the dream. If you had nothing holding you back, what would you do about the world situation? How would you help to foster peace and understanding? How will you helps others to 'see' that we are in actuality the same people?

AlexisW
@alexisw
3 months ago
14 posts

@hermes. I have no problem with that. I'm glad that you shared your views. It really makes a lot more sense now. I haven't thought about all the realms that can be included with dreams and visions and what you said just opened up a whole new world for me. What you said about looking internally was ... wow... I have no words for that but everything you wrote gave me an inner peace I have been searching for for a while and I want to thank you for that. 

I have a lot to say but I have no words; just thank you for opening my mind to more possibilities and places to explore when I feel lost with no answers. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book