A question about Visions

To post a reply, login or signup

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

Hello everyone, it's been a very long time since I've been on. I have a question in regards to receiving visions. I forgot for a very long time that I used to have visions when I was a little kid. I went into really bad depression and it messed everything up. I got to a much better place a little over a year ago and I've been working on myself ever since (it was around the time that I joined this community actually.) Anyways, I started getting into researching Intuition and then trying to work on mine, and then I started meditating and eating more natural. I've been working on understanding my body and the way it feels and constantly understanding it, and then a few days ago I had a vision-like occurrence? While it was big to me, the bigger thing was actually that it made me remember that I used to get visions often when I was a kid, and I was so in-tune with myself naturally. It was kind of a big thing for me, but I've lost it and I feel like I'm on the right track now, with self discovery, self acceptance, and self love, but also just caring about people in general. 

The vision was about someone I'm romantically interested in, and it gave me the understanding that I need to be patient and I need to let things take their course. I've been stressing about our relationship, and it was funny how around full moons I would get in a bad place. The vision was spontaneous like all of my other visions and random insights I had as a kid, except it felt like I had altered it somehow. It was the two of us in a date-like setting, and while the "atmosphere" and the person in the setting felt right, the place didn't. I honestly think that my mind somehow altered it (is that possible?). ANYWAYS, do any of you have any books or recommendations or even stories of visions or feelings that you randomly received? I love hearing about them! Looking forward to the comments, hope you all have a great day!!

updated by @loconnoro: 09/07/17 10:34:44AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
476 posts

Visions are always a fun topic. I get them too. I had some very strong visions leading up to meeting my future wife 21 years ago. In that situation I was set up on a blind date with her and did not know what she looked like. And then I had a couple visions of her and that we would be married one day. And when I finally met her she looked exactly as I had seen her in my vision. And we hit it off and have been inseparable ever since. So maybe in your case you have some spirit guides sending you some visions to encourage you to pursue this person? When I get visions they usually are telling me a truth of a future event. It's almost like a slap to my face to pay attention to the message and pursue it.

The one thing that I struggle with on visions is that they come in completely random. I get a handful of visions a year and they sometimes come in sleep dreams while other times they happen like day dreams when I am awake. I never know when to expect them. But I would really like to better understand them and maybe develop the skill. 

Here's a related post that we discussed a few weeks back that you may find interesting.

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/community/forum/psychic-and-paranormal/46647/a-strong-feeling-of-knowing-thats-usually-correct

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

Thank you so much for the comment, I will definitely look into the link as well! @hop-daddy

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
6 months ago
74 posts
It's Ironic I was getting ready to post when I saw yours. I think in some way I might have a similar problem. Only I am a novice that came into the group when strange things (for me) started happening. I wanted to get information/answers to turn it into logic. A true skeptic.
So now, a year+ later I am still looking for logical answers but realize there are none.
I have had a different event each night. I call them "Visitors" too". I am not sure if you mean the same. I have never been asleep. I can describe in detail. Never the same one. Never any that I recognize. Never a distinction; men, women, children, animals both pets & wild, black, white, small, large and time periods. There seems to be 3 categories
FirVqqqst: There are ones that came to see me. They sometimes try to interact. Second: These can see me and I can see them. They are confused and often upset by it.
Third: I see them. They do not see me. They just go about they're business . I feel like a voyeur

I also see what looks like a movie clips. Different settings and people interacting. I don't know what, when or where. It just happens and only for a fleeting moment. My big thing right now is carnival rides. It began showing up on a ceiling, then anything, a wall, tv screen and even in a frying pan I was drying. Those views are between 3 to 5 seconds long. I can pick out the kind of ride but never focus on riders. I see people on the rides mostly adult but there are a few kids. Have no clue what that's about...
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

I didn't mean to say visitors if I did. I would definitely recommend you post this in maybe dreams area. That sounds extremely interesting though, are they like Ghosts or Spirits? @just-stevie

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
6 months ago
74 posts
Thank you for your response and advice. I guess you missed the part where I said I was NOT asleep. NONE of my posts come from dreams. I am not imaginative in the least. Anything I post is true and exact. I can't explain it and I would not believe me either. Unfortunately it is happening as well as a lot more.
Finding Peace
@finding-peace
6 months ago
11 posts

Hello Just Stevie. I can relate to this so much. I see many things while wide awake. For awhile I thought I was crazy. It was something I had to come to terms with before I was able to accept the things I saw. I still have times when I think I am crazy or that what I see can't be real. I am here if you ever need someone to talk to. :)

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
6 months ago
74 posts
SO happy to find someone else experiencing similar sights. I would love to compare incidents.
I have kept detailed notes. I too worry about the validity. I am REALLY careful to make sure what I see is not a shadow or my imagination etc. I have additional unexplained events. When your up to the challenge and if you want I'll fill you in sometime. Are you having any strange additional events?
Finding Peace
@finding-peace
6 months ago
11 posts

:) I sent you a friend request Just Stevie. :)

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
6 months ago
74 posts
I give up! LOL
I can't figure out how to accept a friend. The little box is already checked
I am Social Media Challenged
Please advise 🙄
Finding Peace
@finding-peace
6 months ago
11 posts

Try going to your profile, click on followers and it should show pending friend requests. Click on accept by my name and that should do it. Good luck!! :D

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
6 months ago
74 posts
Houston we have Lift off!
👌😃

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book