Reptillian Entity and Prayer

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
8 months ago
137 posts

Hey idk if anyone has seen someone whose eyes became slit like a snake, but I am in a relationship with such a person and based on the persons behaviour have reason to believe they are possessed by an entity that is reptilian. Ik maybe some people don't believe that reptilian entities exist and whatnot but they are very real imo. I even read on some sites that what I saw the eye slitting was my third eye revealing the nature of the spirit in control of the body. The person has insanely high psychic ability but is also very mentally unstable/acts like very psychotically sometimes. As far as I can tell the entity is enhancing psychic abilities possibly, but that's a theory. What I would like to ask is that if anyone is willing to can they pray for this person so that the entity leaves her body? Or even intervene in a more direct fashion if they were comfortable. As I type this the person is here with me in astral form and the entity is probably hearing this lol but anyway, please help as much as your heart allows.

This entity has been messing with her for a while and I've already tried intervening but one thing leads to another and then suddenly its like for whatever reason the intervention stops. The both of us have been attacked horrendously by dark forces already and I would appreciate any prayer intended on freeing us from spiritual susceptibility, though more specifically to free her from possession.

updated by @laog: 09/14/17 06:07:25PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,194 posts

I totally understand this. You may want to watch a John Lash video about The Archons on YouTube if you want to learn the whole story, or there are many other people with loads of info too. It is good to have as much knowledge as possible of what you are dealing with.

I used to fight these on the astral in my sleep and wake up exhausted. I no longer fight, since I now see our only way to be rid of them is to raise our vibration too high for them to exist where we are. They are lower 4th density entities,  so have the advantage over us unless we can rise above t that.

Have your friend work on that in meditation at least twice daily. Smudging herself would not hurt either. I will concentrate on her and on making the Archon go back to source for remediation, and would like you both to do the same.  If it won't leave, I'll attempt to powder it (ultimately, they are just dark thought forms; darkness has no permanent reality) without hurting her, by visualizing it clearly first.

It would help a lot if I had a first name to concentrate on. I have never removed one from inside somebody other than myself before and feel it would help. I don't know if I can do it on somebody else, but it won't hurt to try. I used to find these attached to my back all the time in the morning because I was not shielding enough when sleeping. We are more vulnerable on the astral. 

You might try heavier shielding that keeps out all that is not of love. You both might try repeating that you do not honor any contracts not in your best interest as a part of the divine source. You may have done all this already. If so, I am sorry to have repeated it. 

LaoG
@laog
8 months ago
137 posts

i see so i have to raise my vibration so high they wont be able to touch me good news thank you so much cheshire you're a lifesaver. i just started trying to get into mindfulness meditation i think itd work for her i told her before but she didnt listen idk if she will think to do it herself. though idk if thats the meditation that you suggested. but anyway, ill give you her name to get rid of that demon if you can. ill pray as well since you are. her name is Muqaddas. ironically it means holy. 

just hope this doesn't happen again if it gets exorcised, though. she can get very codependent and in hindsight my getting codependent probably were both factors in this occurring, which is how this started. but her inner child i think is still in there.

updated by @laog: 04/20/17 03:51:34PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,194 posts

Thanks, I will work on it. I've never tried long distance before though, and doubt anything will work if she herself does not take it seriously and also work on it, so I am glad you will try also. She needs to shield for sure and she needs a strong shield and needs to state that only those of light and love are allowed through it. There are many articles and videos on the web about shielding and she should pick what feels right to her. Yes, I meant mindfulness meditation, but if another type works better for her, that is fine. Let us hope it helps. 

LaoG
@laog
8 months ago
137 posts

alright. thanks again cheshire

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
8 months ago
1,194 posts

Tried twice last night and once this morning. I got it out of her, but it would not leave and go back to source voluntarily, so I powdered it. That does not mean another one will not attach itself unless she is willing to do some work to keep them out. It is great she has such a good friend in you to encourage her. 

Paul
@paul
7 months ago
921 posts

Wow Cat, so glad you are doing well, me so so but surviving. Good to hear that you powdered it and you can and have the tools and authority to do it. I would as last time I powdered a white royal reptilian which was easy BTW, Michael said "even they deserve a chance". So much like him. But I have changed my ways to not unconditionally powder them like before when I encountered them, but to give them a chance. Ask them to leave first, if they attack or return, then powder. If you ever need any assistance, contact me on the higher planes and I will respond.

Paul
@paul
7 months ago
921 posts

Oh for all here, prayer is not enough on these critters as it is passive. You need the big guns for them so unless you have that, leave it to others. I speak from extensive experience. I know this is what is taught in churches but it really is not enough. They can easily deflect any prayer. I would recommend that you call on Archangel Michael or one of his angels to assist.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
7 months ago
1,194 posts

Paul,

I have found them to be terrified of the name of Jesus, but I don't want them to leave to just come back again, so I give them the choice of going back to source light to be reintegrated. If they refuse, then it's powder time. I've not dealt with the highest order white ones either like you have, only the lower level brown ones, and I've seen one mid-level green one, who I was unable to affect. I try to avoid the whole issue mostly. I have too much going on now that is taking all my energy. If calling on Archangels, I always put the word good in front of their name, since I've met far too many pretenders for my liking. Same for source. The source of all good is what I call on now, having learned the hard way not to leave out details! 

Nice to see you here. :-)

Paul
@paul
7 months ago
921 posts

I actually powdered 2 white ones, a bunch of brown ones with the big round eyes and one that looked like a weird dinosaur all black. It easy to do and your dagger and sword can handle them easily. But I would not go looking for them. Most of the brown ones were attached to people. The white ones came looking for me and the bugger got through one level of shields. So I use concentric ones now as well as vortexes. There is maybe 10% of them in 3D the rest are low 4D and must use meat-suits to operate here. Use what ever works. But I think you are up to the task. 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
7 months ago
1,194 posts

Paul,

So, if we are truly ascending to 4D, on our way to 5D, we should encounter more of these? I've heard there are 700 billion of them to our 7 billion. Not liking those odds! I still don't understand why they are 4D entities, when they seem like lower vibrational beings than we are, being parasitic psychopaths. Can you explain why they live in 4D?

Lucky for me, only the brown lower level ones try to bother me, and you are correct, they try to attach to your back, and not often, since I now seal my aura with love daily. That seems to work better than a regular shield for me. Have not needed the sword for awhile. Have found I can shoot what appears to be lightening from my fingertips long distances and sweep it over a whole bunch of them at once and poof! 

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
7 months ago
1,194 posts

Hi @laog,

I hope we are not freaking you out with our discussion and side tracking your thread. We are discussing the same entities your friend experienced, known by various names such as Archons, Dracos, Reptilians, etc. Is she still troubled? It is worrying that she seems to be leaving herself wide open to this. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book