Psychic abilities and there possible causes

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 months ago
722 posts

I posted a similar question for empaths only in their section but will ask a similar question here. When I was very young I was playing with a frayed electrical chord which shocked me bad enough as to throw me across a room. As far as my memory of this goes it seemed that that was about the time I started to experience many psychic dreams and other phenomenon. The question here is: Do you remember something in your past that may have activated your psychic abilities, or at least enhanced them?

Or were you born with these abilities and have a strong family history with this kind of phenomenon? You can send me a personal message if you would rather not answer out here on the open forum and I will respect your wishes to remain in EC's shadows.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
5 months ago
410 posts

I feel that I was born an empath and a wise soul. I started to notice I was different in kindergarten. When I was a teen going through puberty my gifts started to come out. Not sure what initiated them, other than struggling through the stress of adolescence, but at the time I thought something was wrong with me, so I went the medication route for many years. Now I'm at a comfortable point in my life and have found my soul mate and I'm pregnant, so I decided to go off the medication.

When I tried going off medication a couple years ago, I had a spiritual awakening through a psychic medium helping me to ground my energy. I felt enlightened after the experience. It was as if she cleared a blockage in me. That was a profound moment for me when I felt like my gifts were reignited in me after years of being over-medicated.

Months after, I had to go back on medication, due to stressful life events, but now I'm back off it and pregnant, so life is quite the rollercoaster for me right now :) In my first trimester, I felt very psychic. I saw things after I would wake up that are not of this world. I also saw sparks of light and shadows, which I had started seeing when I was a young teen, before I understood anything about the paranormal or being an empath.

Awakening is quite a journey and I've noticed periods where I feel normal and periods where I feel spiritual. So it comes and goes like an ebb and flow or a wave, but I can tell it's a gradual process of awakening and I'm enjoying the journey. It can't happen too quickly or I would be overwhelmed. I noticed that during periods when I was highly stressed and felt pressured (and off my meds) that I had more experiences, such as kinesis (moving objects) and sensing spirits.

I enjoy a more gradual awakening though, because it is easier to handle. The Divine is being gentle with me this time and I'm grateful :) I'm grateful to feel like I can still function in this world while having abilities :)

The only history in my family is my grandmother, who supposedly was diagnosed with schizophrenia at one time but never took medication for it. I believe she is actually gifted and I may have received some of her traits in my genes. But she doesn't see herself that way. She doesn't acknowledge it at all. I am the first known empath in my family. Part of the reason why I struggled for so long before realizing it :)

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
5 months ago
722 posts

@lotusfly Thank you for the response, I hope others will gain some answers from what you shared here!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
5 months ago
410 posts

Bill Walker:

@lotusfly Thank you for the response, I hope others will gain some answers from what you shared here!

You're welcome, Bill!

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
5 months ago
63 posts

Hi Bill

I guess you already know I am a late bloomer. A diehard skeptic. I have always believed in Pychic abilities but only because I know we do not use anywhere near the capability available in our  brains.

My grandmother read Tarot Cards and was adamant about seeing a ghost in a kitchen. I was a young child so I never really paid attention.  She was a very strong personality and there was nothing she wouldn't or couldn't do. My grandfather was a colorful eccentric who worked as a member of management in Recruiting. OXYMORON?

I always sensed things and felt everything. I thought everyone did and couldn't understand their lack of understanding & Compassion Ergo.... Empath

Pop Quiz - Do I

a) See Ghosts on 3 levels 

b) Have the ability to move things /only I see

c) Possibly interacting w/ Aliens - UFOs

d) All the Above

Feel Free to write in

e) "CRAZY😆

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
63 posts

Bill, Lotus & Anybody / Everybody?

I have  a sincere question ?

I hear talk of an Awakening, Devine Spirituality, Guardian Angels, Spirit Angels, Lightworkers, Gifts, Grounding, Astral and probably many more.

It's been over a year that I have been encountering one oddity after another. Narry a day goes past that I don't interact in some way with the unknown.

Ever since this all has started; I have thought and  felt like I should do something. Yet, that is my nature with everything; so maybe not.

I still can't relate to anyone or anything.. I have to sort this all out by myself. It's kind of lonely, and a little stressful. .

While I believe there is a Power much greater than anyone or anything. I don't subscribe to know what.

So... in all honesty What is meant by a Gift?

LOTUS - What is meant by Kinesis?  Are the objects physically moving?  Can others see them or just you?

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 months ago
722 posts

Hey Stevie, I'll give this a shot! A gift would be something, at least in this discussion, that would be paranormal in nature and something that the majority of people either don't posses or don't believe that really exists, though I think this changing rapidly. In a time in the not so distant past, and perhaps even still in some religious circles, these kind of abilities, powers, gifts are considered to be something evil. And I believe that people started referring to these kinds of things as gifts to counter the belief of these abilities being of some kind of demonic possession kind of thing.

As for me: I believe that these kinds of experiences are the beginning of mans ascension into a more complex physical and spiritual universe where a new level of understanding will be present. Instead of living in a four or five dimensional universe as we do now, we will be experiencing everything in six dimensions. I don't know if that helps or not?

In a different discussion I described the awakening like this: The awakening, or ascension, or perhaps even the Rapture is when the paranormal becomes the normal! And I believe we humans are right on the brink of this new level of understanding and experience!

Let me know if that helps! 

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
63 posts
Yes, thank you that simplified it for me

What is your take on Aliens & UFOs?
Do you think they could be related somehow?
I really think a UFO tapped into me or I tapped into them. This has gone far beyond a simple haunt
I sure don't understand why me? why now?
I dont fit the mold
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
4 months ago
410 posts

Hi Stevie,

To answer your question, kinesis (short for telekinesis) is the moving of objects with one's mind. Yes, other people would be able to see the objects move too. I had moments of intense emotion where I noticed objects near me moving on their own. I am not experienced in this gift, but I've experienced it a couple of times.

I understand where you are right now. Know that you're not alone. There are people out there like you...you just haven't found them yet. Ask the Divine to get in touch with your tribe.

I believe in aliens and UFOs. They are very real. I think of aliens as higher beings or light beings. They are like us but more advanced. They can appear invisible or only visible to certain people. I wouldn't be afraid of them though. Most are positive beings that work for the galactic council, which controls all life in the universe. They are here to assist us, to guide us. They've taught us many of the things we know today, such as agriculture and technology. They are only here to help. If you feel you've been contacted by an alien, you should feel honored. They don't pay attention to everyone. They follow/watch certain people who they feel are on the right path. They may communicate with you telepathically.

You might be interested in reading Dolores Cannon's "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth." This and her subsequent books explain much of what is going on that most people are not informed about, because of the taboo nature. I have learned a lot and received a lot of comfort from reading her books.

Namaste~

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
63 posts

"Divine"I "Tribe"

I don't know what either of those are"

I guess I should feel like a Queen

Don't  know if you recall my claim that the ceiling fan & webs were somehow connection and had their own agenda.

I'll try to tie this together with a quick recap.

The  ceiling fan is either a leader or host. I can communicate with the fan (who or what) verbally. I can ask for modification in the actions / behavior of the webs and it will be corrected accordingly. The webs respond to hand signals. The webs form what I call beings. Ok I am getting a little ahead

The UFO beings are able to get into my mind when I allow it. They are using me to replicate looks and behaviors. I travel through their multi-level  work station and i am studied. I complained to the fan/UFOS that they were not sharing knowledge with me. The next time I was treated like Royalty. I got the full tour and was allowed to see things clearly instead of veiled. It is still difficult to recall detail because of the speed.

I can make most anything move just by looking at it. It is actually the things greet me. Walls get wavy, bedding billows, The fan has petal shaped blades that wave around. The webs crawl across the ceiling and walls. Nothing actually moves.

I still see visitors (ghosts) but not too often.

Also, I am never sleeping or dreaming 

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
4 months ago
410 posts

Just Stevie:

"Divine"I "Tribe"

I don't know what either of those are"

I guess I should feel like a Queen

Don't  know if you recall my claim that the ceiling fan & webs were somehow connection and had their own agenda.

I'll try to tie this together with a quick recap.

The  ceiling fan is either a leader or host. I can communicate with the fan (who or what) verbally. I can ask for modification in the actions / behavior of the webs and it will be corrected accordingly. The webs respond to hand signals. The webs form what I call beings. Ok I am getting a little ahead

The UFO beings are able to get into my mind when I allow it. They are using me to replicate looks and behaviors. I travel through their multi-level  work station and i am studied. I complained to the fan/UFOS that they were not sharing knowledge with me. The next time I was treated like Royalty. I got the full tour and was allowed to see things clearly instead of veiled. It is still difficult to recall detail because of the speed.

I can make most anything move just by looking at it. It is actually the things greet me. Walls get wavy, bedding billows, The fan has petal shaped blades that wave around. The webs crawl across the ceiling and walls. Nothing actually moves.

I still see visitors (ghosts) but not too often.

Also, I am never sleeping or dreaming 

Hi Stevie,

The Divine is another word for God, the Source, the Creator. Your tribe is people like you who you are destined to meet, a group of friends or a support system you will have in the future. By being your authentic self and praying to meet them, they will start to appear in your life.

As for what you're experiencing, it sounds like a psychic awakening (there is a post about this in the Library of Light here). In other words, an awakening of your psychic abilities. I believe everyone has them but not everyone is open to them or uses them.

Hang in there and keep talking about and writing down your experiences. Eventually you will gain more understanding and clarity and peace of mind.

Love and light~

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
4 months ago
63 posts

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your thoughts and help with concepts. As I mentioned in earlier posts; I am afraid I don't have the same faith as the others. I know there is a greater Power to create the magnificent and miraculous. I thought, before my experiences, that we all are just a giant Science Project. I felt when you die that's it. Game Over. I have to admit I'm still not quite there. It certainly has rocked my world.

I don't have a support group or circle of friends. My husband tried to be supportive but without evidence he gave up.  We don't talk about it now. He still wants me to go to a Dr.  I couldn't find a Ghost Dr., Oh well! 

I don't want any other family members involved. It would just be upsetting and difficult for them.

I never was comfortable being around people in a social situation. Business networking, I was great.  I founded a Charity for Children. Always in management positions, All board positions were always Community Service, I started my own company.  I always had too much on my plate and loved it. That was until Fibromyalgia knocked on my door. I no longer had the strength to be everything to everyone.  I have pulled away from the world quite a bit. Now that I am not totally absorbed in work and keeping the rest of the balls rolling; I can't bear to see what goes on in it. It's so pointless and superficial. It's driven to declare the one with the most toys a success.

I may not be all hearts and flowers because I am more a realist but I just can't turn my back on someone in need. 

I guess  your right about Psychic Awakening. One day it was just there. "Crash Course" I KNOW what I see is there and still at the same time my brain is screaming "Does Not Compute!"

I do write everything down. I guess by now you have figured I'm quite wordy. I can never find an end.....LOL

bijoublue
@bijoublue
4 months ago
9 posts
I was born this way. I saw the same spirit twice. Once at 5 and the second time at 9. At 5 I wasn't scared.. at 9 I woke up the whole house screaming

It's sad we lose it because society tells us we are crazy, imagining things.

I'm starting to think mental illness was created to label people who were seeing reality ;)
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
4 months ago
410 posts

Just Stevie:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your thoughts and help with concepts. As I mentioned in earlier posts; I am afraid I don't have the same faith as the others. I know there is a greater Power to create the magnificent and miraculous. I thought, before my experiences, that we all are just a giant Science Project. I felt when you die that's it. Game Over. I have to admit I'm still not quite there. It certainly has rocked my world.

I don't have a support group or circle of friends. My husband tried to be supportive but without evidence he gave up.  We don't talk about it now. He still wants me to go to a Dr.  I couldn't find a Ghost Dr., Oh well! 

I don't want any other family members involved. It would just be upsetting and difficult for them.

I never was comfortable being around people in a social situation. Business networking, I was great.  I founded a Charity for Children. Always in management positions, All board positions were always Community Service, I started my own company.  I always had too much on my plate and loved it. That was until Fibromyalgia knocked on my door. I no longer had the strength to be everything to everyone.  I have pulled away from the world quite a bit. Now that I am not totally absorbed in work and keeping the rest of the balls rolling; I can't bear to see what goes on in it. It's so pointless and superficial. It's driven to declare the one with the most toys a success.

I may not be all hearts and flowers because I am more a realist but I just can't turn my back on someone in need. 

I guess  your right about Psychic Awakening. One day it was just there. "Crash Course" I KNOW what I see is there and still at the same time my brain is screaming "Does Not Compute!"

I do write everything down. I guess by now you have figured I'm quite wordy. I can never find an end.....LOL

Hi Stevie,

It sounds like you've been through a lot and through a big life change. It is okay. It is hard when we realize we can't hold up the world. We are sensitive beings and can't do it all. Plain and simple. Doing too much and stressing too much is what is killing people. The world needs to change and it starts with people like you who admit that you just can't do it all. :)

Sorry your husband can't relate to the things you wish to talk about, but it's good that you're writing it down and you have us here :)

Most empaths have social issues, like social anxiety, introvert nature, and more. No worries there. :)

It's great everything you accomplished. Now you can accomplish things on a different level. I highly recommend doing some research to quench your thirst for knowledge. I still suggest the Dolores Cannon books. :)

I understand what you mean that the world is superficial and pointless and all about acquiring things. But it doesn't have to be that way. We can each choose how to live our life. We can forget about the rest of the world and just focus on what's best for us. :)

I understand with being a realist. I need proof of things to believe them. I have proof of the Divine in my life, so I'm a believer. Not in the traditional sense of God though. I believe more that aliens are working for the Divine and are mostly what people sense when they see something that is not there. I believe they are orchestrating the universe! Though I also believe there are a few ghosts and spirit guides (ascended masters living in another dimension) existing out there but far fewer than aliens. But there are always things around us that not everyone can see.

Good luck to you. Keep writing.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
4 months ago
410 posts

bijoublue: I was born this way. I saw the same spirit twice. Once at 5 and the second time at 9. At 5 I wasn't scared.. at 9 I woke up the whole house screaming It's sad we lose it because society tells us we are crazy, imagining things. I'm starting to think mental illness was created to label people who were seeing reality ;)

Hi Bijoublue,

We are only crazy if we think we are. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! We don't have to surrender to others' opinions.

I agree. Mental illness is for people who see and experience more than the "normal" majority. That means we're gifted, not crazy! Just because someone else doesn't see it doesn't mean it's not real. Believe in yourself and trust yourself. :)

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
4 months ago
654 posts
Lotusfly:

The only history in my family is my grandmother, who supposedly was diagnosed with schizophrenia at one time but never took medication for it. I believe she is actually gifted and I may have received some of her traits in my genes. But she doesn't see herself that way. She doesn't acknowledge it at all. I am the first known empath in my family. Part of the reason why I struggled for so long before realizing it :)

Reading this makes me think of my Uncle who was also diagnosed with schizophrenia. He was an extreme case which caused the doctors to commit him to the state hospital. I always felt a comfort from him when he was around. Now looking back he was probably not crazy after all. I feel my brother is also an empath, however, he is very quiet and is hard to talk to about anything, let alone this. I believe my mother also had gifts but never talked of them...she always knew of things going on. I do get visits from her since she had passed over which makes me think she had gifts also. It is my belief that not everyone can make contact easily once crossed over...or maybe they just don't want to.
Blessings
updated by @cat-whisperer: 03/14/17 06:10:54AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
4 months ago
410 posts

@cat-whisperer, I believe all mental illness is caused by trauma, which is the result of abuse from people and things in our environment. I truly believe if people were kinder to each other and more supportive, especially to children, because that is when it all starts, then there would be much less problems, especially health related, in this world. I see a big problem in this world with abuse in families and passing it on through generations when one doesn't heal from it :(

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
4 months ago
864 posts

Bill Walker:

I posted a similar question for empaths only in their section but will ask a similar question here. When I was very young I was playing with a frayed electrical chord which shocked me bad enough as to throw me across a room. As far as my memory of this goes it seemed that that was about the time I started to experience many psychic dreams and other phenomenon. The question here is: Do you remember something in your past that may have activated your psychic abilities, or at least enhanced them?

Or were you born with these abilities and have a strong family history with this kind of phenomenon? You can send me a personal message if you would rather not answer out here on the open forum and I will respect your wishes to remain in EC's shadows.

Hi @bill-walker

I was born with my abilities & have strengthened them (I guess you would call it) over the years.

My abilities run on both sides if my family but my maternal grandmother & my mother are responsible for teaching me how to hone them (so to speak.)

As children we were taught how to focus, ground, shield, hone, strength, etc. in a game sort of way.

Example : My mother would have us sit on a chair, couch, etc. & focus on a specific object on a shelf, stand, etc. across the room.  We would focus with eyes opened, as well as, eyes closed & decide what we wanted to do with the object (make it move up, down, to the right, left, move to the front, behind, etc.

Once we were able to move the item slightly we then focused on moving it on a consistent basis so that it wasn't just a "one time fluke or one time upset" as she would say.

Once we were able to consistently move the object she would have us concentrate to move it farther; usually from one end of the shelf to the opposite side of the shelf or from one end table to the other end table.  Usually short distances of 10 feet or less.

She made learning these things fun by turning them into games instead of lessons even though at times we'd rather be doing other things that kids do like playing with dolls, etc. which we did  as my mother made sure we did have a childhood, even though I realized as a teenager that not everyone's life was like ours.

I guess you could say that I wore rose colored glasses for much of my childhood years.

We rarely went to friends' homes as everyone came to ours instead.

We weren't permitted to sleep at anyone's home but everyone stayed at our home.

My mother used to say that it wasn't that she didn't trust us but that she didn't trust others (no one in particular; she just knew that no one could watch over us as well as she could.)

My maternal grandmother lived next door to us so we were with her daily.

We had friends, though when I was young your friends were generally from your neighborhood, school, family, congregation, parents friends' children, etc.. & your parents knew the friend's parents & vice versa, a lot different than the way things are nowadays.

My mother did tell us not to share what went on in our home with others; she would say that what goes on behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors.

I always thought it had to do with her being born during The Great Depression & being an older parent, etc. 

As I grew older I realized that it did have to account for some of it, but she also was smart enough to know how people viewed "those who had abilities," etc.

Angel
@angel
4 months ago
600 posts

Not really sure.  All I know is that my first memory was when I was 5 and at my mother's church. That's when a male spirit came to me. There was a cemetery in the back of the church, though, looking hindsight, I'm beginning to think that  was the vision he was showing me of his funeral. Simply because my mother and cemetery's don't mix,lol. It was so natural to try and cross him over, but feeling everything he showed me, on top of the hellfire and brimestone sermon later that morning. Well, I don't think it opened me up to the higher spirit realm,with the knowledge of heaven and Angels, God,   I think it opened me up to the earthly and lower realms of the spirit realms. Not the place of light, but the place of shadows. That's what triggered the constant revolving door of lost  souls, shadows and demons. Shorty after that encounter, we had a plane crash behind our apartment complex. That night, my closet was filled with shadow people, they kept staring at me, like they were waiting for me. Scared the heck out of me. Then more shadows, and the fear. All this started me on my journey and I have been on this course since.

It makes sense though. I can give some messages from crossed over spirits, and though I often see, them, they are not as solid. I don't see them, feel them, or hear them as clearly. If they are earthbound or lost, I get it all and its sooo clear. It's always been like that. It's why I don't have much of a connection with crossed over spirits, because they are already in the light, they don't really need me, but the earthbound and especially the lost souls, they are void of light.  They literally live in their own private hell, a hell I wish to save them from, even since that day. Sorry, I know I'm rambling, but I think I'm realizing something right now :) There's times where I wish I could do readings, mediumship readings, for clients, but I don't for the very reason I stated above. Sometimes they will come across and I can get the message, but they don't come across as clear. I always knew it had to do with what I was connected to. I was a beacon, a light to those who had none, and my desire was to save them. I just figured that was my job, since I understood their shadows so well, I would always be a part of the shadow, and I don't think that will change. I used to run from it, and I times I still do, but I have also learned to find comfort in it. I know what keeps them there. I understand their fear of the light. I understand what it's like to want something, but not really sure if I'm ready or worthy enough to embrace the greater things meant for me:) I've lost the desire to help them, the urgency, it's like to long in the shadows, you become immune to it. Yet, they don't stop coming. They really like it when I open my circle, lot's of light. In  fact, I did a solitary ceremony with my husband to help him connect with his recently departed Aunt before she crossed over. After a time spend, she was ready to go, but the room also filled up with other lost souls who wanted to go as well. I closed it before I could let them go through because it wasn't protected and I didn't want to ruin a sacred moment for my husband. It's funny, I should have done it, because that night, I actually crossed them over in my dream,lol. There was alot of them! I don't think it's really not wanting to help them, it's the aftermath. I work really hard to keep things cleansed, but the rest of the "lower realms" seem to be my problem child. It's like a life long episode of Charmed and being attacked every week! It's the battle that has made me weary,yet they still keep coming. I've accepted that this is my "destined duty" but it'd definitely not as enchanting as Ghost Whisperer. When you live most of your life among the dead, you start to feel dead and year for the things that make you feel alive again. When you walk among the shadows for so long, it's so hard to keep the light shining and bright. Yet, here's the kicker, it's that light that chases away the shadows! Now that I have the time to embrace "my destiny", I'm not sure I have the will or strength to do it anymore. Always a paradox. But through all of this rambling, I always figured that if we were destined to do something, we would always have the passion, the fire, the thing inside that keeps us doing what we are doing. Maybe that's not the case. Maybe the abnormal becomes so normal that it becomes mundane. Like any job, I guess. :) I've been talking alot about this with my husband lately. "Embracing the calling", but I told him to expect all hell to break loose, more then what it has been. But it's funny, because, just as strongly as they have shown their side, so have the Angels intervened just as strong.

Angel
@angel
4 months ago
600 posts

I think I'm going to continue this in a blog. Thanks for letting me ramble, Dear Friend, you've always been a light on EC!

Merin Eliz
@merin-eliz
4 months ago
100 posts

I don't know when this began ,but i've always felt being watched. Not in a threatening. Like being observed. Like there were people around watching what I did. But I just thought of it as my imagination and never really did anything about it. It was oly recently that I read somewhere that that's something mediums often feel like. Actually I haven't had many psychic experiences, I haven't seen any ghosts, heard any voices, or talked to my guides. I don't even know what got me into spirituality, but I just keep finding myself here most of the time. Sometimes, (being a bit of a skeptic) I think that I shouldn't even believe in this because I really doubt I have any gifts. But then an inner voice tells me the reason I don't see ghosts is probably because i'm blocking myself out cause I would freak out if I saw a ghost. It's only when I get over that fear that i'll be able to. But sometimes in dreams, I think I see spirits because unlike normal dreams, these seem so real. So real that when I wake up i'm confused as to what is real. I do feel I'm clairvoyant cause I can see auras, shadows and sparkles. But i've never told anyone this. As for something enhancing abilities, I think once I fell on the ground. Like in a sitting position, I hit the ground hard that something rose from my spine and reached my head. I couldn't see a thing for minutes , although I hadn't hit my head on the ground or anything. I'm not sure but maybe that activated my root chakra or something but I feel it might have enhanced my abilities.

Bill Walker
@bill-walker
4 months ago
722 posts

@nocturnes-angel You brought up one of my deepest regrets as well as why I am so glad to have been led to this site. As a child, as I kind of stated above, I had multiple experiences that I some how knew were not normal to the human experience and I envy that you had a mother and family that not only accepted your gifts but helped you to develop them as well. I have wished many times that I would have had a mentor in my earlier years to have helped me to strengthen what came so naturally all those years ago. I still have experiences but nothing like I did as a child, and that saddens me quite a bit!

@angel I am so glad you rambled, I learned a lot from your writings here. You stated something that I haven't read before, or at least that I remember on this site. You said that you have crossed spirits while you were in a dream state, which I have also done on a few occasions. That reassured me that I wasn't just imaging that experience when it occurred in my dream state.

The one thing I've concluded in my time here on EC is that some how we should find a way to help kids that have these abilities but don't have a clue as to why and what to do with them. Unfortunately, kids often have to grow older, like I did, before they can search out the answers as to why they seem so different as everyone else. It seems that the youngest people here on this site show up at about fifteen or sixteen years old. It would be great if there was anyway to get to these younger gifted individuals before other outside social beliefs were able to corrupt and drain their abilities.  

Angel, when you write your blog please attach a link here to this string so those of us that have already responded here know it is up. In my case, I don't always check the blog page for new additions. 

Anyone have any ideas as to how we might be able to quietly locate kids who might need help? Or does anyone know of any books that pertain to helping parents who might be struggling in their effort to deal with children born with psychic abilities? If not, maybe we as a group should write one!

And finally, thank you everyone for your responses. And to both Angel and Nocturnes Angel, thanks for the years of support you have offered to both myself and all of the newcomers that have found this site over the years, and I guess I should include bing in that group as well. The three of you have been around for a very long time and you deserve special recognition!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book