Mechanical writing

To post a reply, login or signup

Conny
@conny
8 months ago
28 posts
Hello all

Are there any mechanical writers out there? Mechanical writing is when you let spiritual guids write down something through you. You just write and write and 'dont know where what you write is coming from'?
I am a writer myself and I went to a group meditation the other day . The woman who runs the place is very psychic. She gave me the message of one of my spiritual guids that I should open myself to mechanical writing.

I would be happy to exchange some experiences regarding this topic! Anyone here?
:)

Lots of love you all
Conny
updated by @conny: 07/05/17 10:57:46AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
8 months ago
866 posts

Hi Conny,

What are your questions?

Conny
@conny
8 months ago
28 posts
Hey :)

I was wondering if there are like tips and/or experiences from how people started getting into the flow of it?!
knujac2003
@knujac2003
8 months ago
19 posts

I have done this in that past here is my routine for that. Find a quiet place where you won't be disturbed, light a candle or incense, ground, shield, say a prayer of protection. Sometimes I would pose a questions to my guides, ancestors, Archangels or just free write. They  key to this is to just write down whatever comes to your mind without thinking or judgement I found it a enjoyable experience and very informative for me.

Conny
@conny
8 months ago
28 posts
Oh that sounds perfect to me as I work a lot with incense and spells/prayers.
Thanks you for that!
And does it sometimes happen that you seem to be blocked? Like I mean that it is difficult to write?
updated by @conny: 03/05/17 10:59:31PM
knujac2003
@knujac2003
8 months ago
19 posts

For myself I have noticed that  at times I have to be patient and not force it , just sit and let my mind become clear.  Just don't get frustrated if it doesn't happen  when you want it.

gemini
@gemini
7 months ago
1 posts
This happened to me by accident I guess you could say. I was going thru a very difficult time in my life & felt I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I sat down one evening with a pad & pen with the intention of writing a letter to the person who had caused me so much pain. I don't think I even had the intention of giving it to the person I just felt the urge to release my feelings on paper. After a few sentences about my anger & hurt over the pain this friend caused me, I started writing about myself & my own personal issues. Things came up I hadn't thought of in YEARS, I don't know where it came from. Words were spilling all over the page. Things I wouldn't say or think of to say. Next thing I know i finally come to a stop & realize I've filled 5-6 pages front & back. I felt like I had a therapy session with my self. It was like an awakening. This is how I learned I was an empath & my ex friend was narcissistic.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book