Son Seeing UFOs

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

When they say empaths run in families they weren't kidding. I am 2 for 2 with my kids and it always makes for very interesting stories at our house.

I have a story to run by all of you to try to give my 15 year old son some guidance. My daughter and I are empaths with similar abilities. We always had a feeling my son had some skills but nothing had really lined up with what I would call empathic or paranormal for him. But we did have a psychic tell my wife once that he will later have the ability to see people's auras. 

But all of a sudden things are changing for him and he's going through some sort of transformation. He sees ghosts more often and has started day dreaming where he mind travels with an out of body type of experience where he floats and travels. And just this week he is telling me he is seeing strange colors flash in the sky and what thinks are UFO crafts moving in the sky during the day (at a distance, not up close). He says the crafts stop and move in the sky unlike anything he has ever seen.

We live in a well populated area where if there were obvious signs of UFOs in the sky it would be seen by others and be all over the news. So I have to wonder if he is seeing something the rest of us can't see? He also says he sometimes sees orbs throughout the day. I know on this site we don't usually discuss UFOs and aliens. But has anyone ever encountered being able to see what my son is seeing? I'm trying to help him make sense of this.

updated by @hop-daddy: 11/10/17 09:36:33PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
9 months ago
410 posts

Aliens can make their UFOs invisible and also visible to only certain people, so that may be why your son is seeing them but not everyone.

I believe aliens are actually what we think of as angels. Your son is definitely gifted! :)

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
83 posts
I had responded to a post you had posted inquiring about a post I had posted. (try saying that 3 times lol) We were both late to the party.
As I read your current post I was thinking that it sounded like my experience.
I am pasting a portion of the post. I will try to simply as I get just a little wordy.

I am not sure of what possibly led up to his quandary but i will try to relate to it.
I could close my eyes and just kind of look at a path. As I followed what at first seemed like a tunnel; it expanded into possibly rooms and then interactions began. I am apparently a ghost magnet so at that time that was the only thought.

"I decide to let myself go wherever "the force asks me to go" I always say "I am coming back."
I close my eyes the trip begins fabric waves over me each time getting closer but "this time I allow it to touch me. I am at all times aware of where I am physically. I can open my eyes anytime. In fact I have to concentrate very hard to stay focused. This is all new. I gave up fighting to work with it."
"It starts off like a Disney ride or Fun house going through tunnels." Expanding to rooms. There are levels each had a different color. I feel the sensation from the ride. It's like butterfies in your stomach. It can almost be like a slow roller coaster. It can go up and around then down. It can also go straight up or straight down. Sometimes you think your going up and all of a sudden your pulled backwards and then through a curtain door. Along the way there are things to see but they are subdued behind the lace curtains. There are forms of people with normal features. I go by too fast to get details. The coloring is only seen behind the lace so it blends in."
As being transported there were many stops. At each stop there would be a large figure in a hooded robe. These creatures seemed to have faces sometimes it appeared there were more than one face within. The large ones would lean over as if inspecting me and then pass me along to the smaller ones. Individually they would each inspect as well. One time I asked a large one if I was being inspected. Surprisingly he (?) Nodded.
That is when I started to worry and think maybe UFOs ?! Other things indicated as well.

I am laid-back & snarky. I do well under stress and look for solutions.
I say all this as a 15 yr old will not have the confidence and experience in life I have. It would be perfectly natural if he felt uncomfortable and frightened.
Without more information I could not advise (Especially since I don't know what I'm doing LOL)
I would caution that if he feels frightened or not in control he should back away from whatever it is. I am learning that I need to make it known I am in control. I can disconnect at anytime.
SO.... Ghosts/ UFO who really knows.
One other point is I see many things no one else see's. I test myself to be sure I am actually seeing what I think I see. After that I except it just IS.
I can make things move. No one else's see's it and I know it doesn't physically move. I stopped trying to explain it to myself (a diehard realist skeptic)
Ok, so of course I rambled on
But if anything helps him it will be worth it. If you need more information or a different take on it, glad to help
updated by @just-stevie: 03/02/17 08:37:26AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

Thank you both for your feedback and suggestions. I'll share with my son and will watch how things progress.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
867 posts

Hop Daddy:

When they say empaths run in families they weren't kidding. I am 2 for 2 with my kids and it always makes for very interesting stories at our house.

I have a story to run by all of you to try to give my 15 year old son some guidance. My daughter and I are empaths with similar abilities. We always had a feeling my son had some skills but nothing had really lined up with what I would call empathic or paranormal for him. But we did have a psychic tell my wife once that he will later have the ability to see people's auras. 

But all of a sudden things are changing for him and he's going through some sort of transformation. He sees ghosts more often and has started day dreaming where he mind travels with an out of body type of experience where he floats and travels. And just this week he is telling me he is seeing strange colors flash in the sky and what thinks are UFO crafts moving in the sky during the day (at a distance, not up close). He says the crafts stop and move in the sky unlike anything he has ever seen.

We live in a well populated area where if there were obvious signs of UFOs in the sky it would be seen by others and be all over the news. So I have to wonder if he is seeing something the rest of us can't see? He also says he sometimes sees orbs throughout the day. I know on this site we don't usually discuss UFOs and aliens. But has anyone ever encountered being able to see what my son is seeing? I'm trying to help him make sense of this.

To me it seems as though he is might be able to see into other dimensions.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

Your post is interesting timing. I was speaking to my son last night and he says he is getting really good at meditating using binaural beats. He says he goes to another world in his mind where everything feels peaceful and happy. He says there is a feeling there that all of humanity is somehow tethered together and there are lots of doors and portals. He says when he gets to this place it feels like he is there for hours but realized that when he comes back it may have only been 20-30 minutes in real time.

After some questioning he said that he has only been able to meditate like this in the past couple weeks. And since being able to do this he has started seeing orbs everywhere and a couple UFO ships in the sky. He did say he doesn't feel the orbs are spirits as his sense is that they are more like alien probes.

He said the next time he meditates and gets to that other world he wants to start investigating some of the doors that he has found. I assume those are portals. Should I be concerned or give him any warnings of things to watch out for? And now that he is seeing strange things in real life, is he bringing things back from his meditations?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
867 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

Your post is interesting timing. I was speaking to my son last night and he says he is getting really good at meditating using binaural beats. He says he goes to another world in his mind where everything feels peaceful and happy. He says there is a feeling there that all of humanity is somehow tethered together and there are lots of doors and portals. He says when he gets to this place it feels like he is there for hours but realized that when he comes back it may have only been 20-30 minutes in real time.

After some questioning he said that he has only been able to meditate like this in the past couple weeks. And since being able to do this he has started seeing orbs everywhere and a couple UFO ships in the sky. He did say he doesn't feel the orbs are spirits as his sense is that they are more like alien probes.

He said the next time he meditates and gets to that other world he wants to start investigating some of the doors that he has found. I assume those are portals. Should I be concerned or give him any warnings of things to watch out for? And now that he is seeing strange things in real life, is he bringing things back from his meditations? 

Should I be concerned or give him any warnings of things to watch out for?

I would recommend that he protect himself before beginning the meditations.

And now that he is seeing strange things in real life, is he bringing things back from his meditations?  Anytime we meditate, etc. we open a direct gateway (portal so to speak) to other dimensions so yes he may be bringing them back or they may be coming through while the doorway is open (while he is meditating.)

If he currently isn't closing down his connection (closing down the opening, etc.) then they are free to venture all of the time between dimensions.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
867 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

Example of opening & closing down the connection, this may or may not appeal to your son depending on his belief system however he can make one that fits his needs & beliefs.

http://www.wccm-canada.ca/opening-and-closing-prayer

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

Thank you @nocturnes-angel !

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
867 posts

Hop Daddy:

Thank you @nocturnes-angel !

You're welcome @Hop-Daddy

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
9 months ago
83 posts

My caution would be that he makes sure he is always in charge and calling the shots. Before I decided to allow Ghosts / UFOs (or whatever this phenomenon is) into my mind I would always say "I am coming back I am not ready" I don't  know why or even if it did any good but at least I had a mindset.

You didn't say how old your son is but if he is for example under the age of 23 yrs he should be very careful.  The brain is complicated. It is still developing in young people. Now that has nothing to do with maturity (in general) or responsibility. It is purely physical development. If not careful experimenting with the unknown could lead to distorted thoughts or even Psychosis. This is not a game. None of us really know what we are subjecting ourselves to.

Of course, I am not a doctor or even a trained professional. 

Ok, that being said....

This thought process comes merely from experience and an interest in the subject.

I have a strong logical personality.  I am very much in control at all times. I am a total skeptic and I am still very careful. If I didn't know this is happening to me I wouldn't believe it.  I am still struggling with it all.

As far as why, what, when, where I am clueless LOL

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

Thank you to everyone who shared an opinion. I also found a few outside empath and medium postings on the subject. And it definitely seems that once one astral projects that if you are not careful and prepared, that some bad things can attach or follow you back to the window to our world. And that seemed like a lot for a 15 year old to handle so we had a talk with my son. And he agreed to set the astral projecting aside for many years until he is older and wiser.

bijoublue
@bijoublue
8 months ago
9 posts
Ufos are everywhere. They've always been here.
Now they want to be seen..
The truth is coming out soon.

Just look up Antarctica
Angel.Light-Worker
@angellight-worker
8 months ago
15 posts

Aliens? I have seen aliens, and been with them. I was scared when I work up. At first I thought it was a dream. But now that I have seen them more often? I am mot scared..

I live in the south. I travel this road in which a part of the civil war was fought on, with an awful tangled bloody batter took place. I also see the space grafts flying there. There is also a place of spiritual grounds where I hike on,,, There is where I see all kinds of orbs in my camera..

This? The aliens, and the place where I walk, is all near the same place as where this bloody battle was fought.. In saying that. Driving home- I have seen rebel solders standing in the road all tattered and torn...  I have also seen flashed of lights... mostly red.. or white streaks of light.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
8 months ago
502 posts

@ohda:

I had to have my son completely stop any deep meditating or astral travel. It brought chaos to his life. In addition to seeing strange things in real life since doing astral travel, he also got walloped with an intense increase in his empathy strength. His daily anxiety went sky high and we discovered he was considering doing drugs as a way to feel better. We intervened just in time. I spent some time helping him improve his grounding technique and now have him wear protection stones daily. And I'm happy to report he is back to normal. The lesson learned was that his attempts at astral travel brought about changes in him with things he would see and feel. And it was just too much for our young man to handle.

Just Stevie
@just-stevie
8 months ago
83 posts
I am wondering why my phenomena is so much different than other's experienceS

I haven't a clue how to meditate. I have no patience and can't focus long enough. Everything I see or feel is in real time. I know I am in charge and have never been afraid. I did not seek these strange yet interesting events.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book