Not sure what happened

To post a reply, login or signup

Warden
@warden
10 months ago
15 posts
So I fell asleep last night a lot Earlier and faster than usual oy to be scared awake by a sound very much like when you lose or get power back. Only we never lost power and there was no surge. When my heart stopped plunging I realized I had an overwhelming feeling like there had been a man in my bed, I'm single I haven't shared my bed for quite some time. Not only did I have this feeling it was like I could vaugely remember someone holding me. The sound occured at 2am I never was able to get back to sleep and now am extremely exhausted.I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what was going on?
updated by @warden: 07/04/17 04:11:06AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
535 posts

@warden:

As creepy as it sounds, it is not uncommon for a spirit to climb into bed with you. I've had many people tell me about similar experiences. I personally have not had that happen but I have had spirits grab my ankles in my sleep and whisper in my ear.

And I think there is probably something to you feeling an energetic or atmospheric change in the house. I am visited by ghosts often and I get a weird feeling like something is off in the room followed by a feeling that someone unseen is watching me.

I am guessing that you may be understandably scared about going to bed tonight. Spirits are attracted to empaths so there isn't much you can do to stop that. You can ask them to leave and some will obey and others won't. I recommend going to a local crystal store and buying some protection stones. I keep a small cloth bag of protection stones under my pillow and next to my nightstand. They seem to work a little like mosquito repellant does for bugs and keeps spirits away from your immediate area when sleeping. And it has really helped keep these entities from bothering me while I sleep.

Warden
@warden
10 months ago
15 posts
Actually just the electrical sound scared me. The feeling of a man in bed left me confused but it/he felt familiar. I haven't had any past lovers pass.so I'm more confused than anything. I keep protection stones all over my room and Palo Santo and a dream catcher as well.why would spirts crawl in bed like that? I've o my experienced bad ones doing that before and it was trying to scare me and pull me off the bed. So one that seemed to want to cuddle is weird.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
535 posts

I'd be interested in hearing what others may be able to contribute to this analysis. I would say that since you were not particularly scared that it is probably a non-threatening situation. I've had loud booms that sound like a sonic boom or a big crash in my house. They wake me up and then immediately I have something paranormal happen like you did. I think a sound loud enough to wake you from your sleep is either the spirit announcing itself or maybe your angels giving you a heads up to be awake and alert. 

I'm glad to hear that you have protection stones near your bed. Just remember to reenergize them every few days by bathing them in sun or salt water during the day. Otherwise they don't work as well.

As for your visitor, it sounds like you can rule out deceased boyfriends or relatives. I think spirits that are stuck between worlds are often lonely, lost, and confused. I think we empaths almost glow in the dark in their world as they seem to seek us out. I'm thinking that maybe he just wanted to be close to you for comfort. Did you by chance pick up any emotions from this spirit like sadness, loneliness etc...?

Warden
@warden
10 months ago
15 posts
No I didn't other than it felt familiar. I feel like he's been around me today (on and off) like I can almost smell and even taste him which is wierd, because it's not any identifiable smell or taste to me. It's more like my smell and taste sensors are trying to pick it up. Also electronics are active up around me today something fierce lol. My head keeps going numb on and off as well and I keep feeling a pease I don't really understand.
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Hi @warden
What does the smell remind you of?
For instance, when I am around people, there are certain smells that I can detect. The smells indicate whether the person is happy, fearful, agitated, and so on. Its a sixth sense expansion of the olfactory senses. There is this guardian spirit, he smells of Jasmine flowers, and he sometimes lingers outside my front door. Sometimes other people smell Jasmines too, and that creates interesting and sometimes funny conversations. I wonder what your friend smells like.
Warden
@warden
10 months ago
15 posts
OK well after my last post things got strange. I went to work on my last client and I felt like he was there again. In my head I tried to ask what he wanted. I got nothing from that. But then I felt like someone was behind me and wrapped there arms around me and was missing my neck. It was really hard not to react because I didn't need to freak out my client. But oddly enough I was not scared the only thing I felt was how you feel when someone you love does that. It was so strange. Then I could smell colonge but it smelled like it was coming from my sweater not the air, I wasn't wearing any fragrances. I don't understand what is going on. But I have a handsey sperit that wasn't listening when I said to go away.I haven't noticed him at all today. And that peace I kept feeling is gone too.please someone tell me what the heck was going on?
Warden
@warden
10 months ago
15 posts
I'm sorry for the spelling errors, autocorrect is mean. It should say kissing not missing.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
535 posts

There are some spirits that hijack or piggy-back on you and follow you around.  Ironically I had a psychic tell me years ago to watch out for hitch-hiking spirits that jump on my back and hang out. And then shortly after I had one attach that brought me years of darkness and depression as it just sucked the energy out of me. In my case it was bad from day one, there were no good feelings from the start. My challenge back then was that I did not know I was an empath so I didn't believe in any of this stuff and therefore was not equipped to resolve it until years later.

Having strong protection stones on you at all times can help. As will smudging around you. I also took a lot of rock salt baths as part of a protocol to get rid of my spirit attachment. I also prayed to God asking to get rid of my attachment. I think a combination of these things helped because one day I could feel it leave me and it threw a fit and literally threw a desk fan across the room. I immediately felt better as if a dark cloud had been removed from me.

I don't know if the peace you feel from him means it’s a good thing. If you aren't comfortable with being bothered day and night then I would suggest you definitely work on getting rid of him. 

You said he didn't respond to your request to leave but so far has left you alone for the past day? That's a good sign that he is keeping his distance. Keep us posted as we learn more about his habits we may be able to fine tune what to suggest you do.

Warden
@warden
10 months ago
15 posts
Thanks @hopdaddy. Yeah it's weird I felt calm, and his touching odd as its sounds felt romantic and caring.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
535 posts

That's good that you feel okay vibes from this entity. Since you don't feel any harm or annoyance I guess just go with it and see where it takes you. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book