A Strong "Feeling" Of Knowing That's Usually Correct?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rocky Wolfe
@rocky-wolfe
8 months ago
12 posts

This has been happening for a while now...

I'll get a weird "feeling" of something that will happen when I'm waiting to see the outcome of something, and the strong feeling will usually be correct. Even if it's not what I want- for example, I've had a few predictions of the events during and following the 2016 election and they've all happened, (Bernie would lose the primaries, Trump would win general, shit would start to hit the fan immediately, but I don't wanna get into political arguments.) and it wasn't just a guess out of fear- it was crippling feeling of KNOWING. (side note, regarding this particular thing, I have a couple of other strong feelings yet to be proven or dismissed.) It happens with smaller things- every relationship I've been in, I knew whether it would last long or not. I knew if i'd still be friends with that person in the end. (for example, I met someone at a convention a few years back. We were together for almost a year. I was trying to dismiss the idea that we would split and just this feeling of this person would suddenly be gone from my life entirely. Well, it's been a year since we stopped being friends. Haven't heard from them since.) 

It's just hard for me to explain...it's never a guess or a fantasy...it's that I just KNOW. Half the time it drives me nuts because I suffer anxiety as well and some days I can't tell what's just anxiety or the feeling. If someone can understand what I mean and maybe just help me out, that'd be great!

updated by @rocky-wolfe: 10/07/17 10:01:14PM
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
8 months ago
169 posts
I relate to you on this but it is on a more personal level with someone I am completely tuned into. It just happened stronger as the relationship progressed. Half the time I think I am crazy because I wonder how can I be tuned in on so many levels by dreams, telepathy, physical, emotional, spiritual, many past lifetimes, you name it. It can drive you a little mad to say the least...Maybe there will be something that you may have to share to others before it happens if it is something on a big scale? that is quite a heavy burden though but these times are SO intense.
Hermes.V
@hermes
8 months ago
104 posts
@rocky-wolfe
Direct knowing can be strange and abnormal, more so in a world where few people can understand what you experience. This is like the man who can see in a land of people who are blind and can not see. If this man talks about colors, who can understand him, and who will believe him. The more he talks, the crazier he seems and someday he might believe this himself. Yet, if he doesn't express it, if he denies it and it disappears, that will truly be a great loss. He has in that instance, a true dilemma. That is where he understands that his gift does not require the acknowledgement of others, but the acknowledgement of himself. As long as he acknowledges his own gift, he does not require thr acknowledgement of others. And for this man that sees, acknowledging his gift is by utilising his gift in whatever work he does. His works and achievements acknowledge his gifts, while people acknowledge his achievements. He will seem divine and godly to others, yet he is just a man who sees in a land of those who do not see.
Bookworm
@bookworm
6 months ago
85 posts
@hermes I love this response! You made me think :)
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
476 posts

@rocky-wolfe:

Thanks for sharing. I have not run in to too many others on this website that have strong clairvoyance like you. But I too have 4-5 major visions a year. And then I get some minor premonitions sometimes as well on trivial stiff like I'll sometimes know when an NFL quarterback is about to throw an interception, or when an MLB batter will tee off the next pitch for a home run. Or I'll sometimes know what a person in real life or on TV will say next even before they speak it. So I know what you are going through. I too had a particularly strong vision about Trump last March of 2016 where I saw him up on a big national stage giving what looked like an acceptance speech. And at that moment I had a very strong feeling that he would win the Republican nomination and the Presidential race. What was especially telling for me was that I had this vision back when he still had to beat out 14 other Republicans and everyone was laughing at his chances. But at the end of the vision I had a very calming feeling like this was a good thing and that everything would work out well for our country. So regardless of everyone's political leanings, that's how it played out in my head. When I get visions I always have the feeling of supreme confidence that this event will happen. And in my case the visions are almost always about good things that will happen. It is a very interesting feeling. And I personally struggle with how to develop this skill as it currently hits me at random.

It does sound like your clairvoyance is turned on at a higher setting than mine since you deal with it more frequently and know more personal things like how relationships will end. I have also met a few people that have told me that when they meet someone new they always have a vision of how and when that person will die. That would be tough to deal with. But I did read somewhere recently that you can actually turn down the power on some of your skills by closing off the chakra a little. I personally do not know how to open and close chakras so hopefully others can offer suggestions. But if you are uncomfortable with your third eye clairvoyance then you may be able to close that chakra down a little so that you don't have to deal with visions as often as you do now. If you are able to do that please check back in on this blog and let us know.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
6 months ago
1,184 posts

I found an exercise somewhere that had me imagine shutters or portholes on each chakra that I could close when needed. They warned never to close the root or the crown, as the chi must flow though those two. Closing the solar plexus chakra when I have to be out in public seemed like a good idea. I took a test online that said my 3rd eye was too far open, so I guess I should close that one too, but I want more info, not less......

Example: I have been getting a strong feeling that cash dollars will be eliminated  and worthless soon and most people will be destitute. About 30% of people are too poor to have bank accounts. Many folks who have some savings do not trust the elite controlled stock market after losing their savings in 2008, nor do they trust the bank bail in laws and increasing restrictions, and have several months expenses stashed in a very secure place like most experts used to recommend. This is all they have left in the world, and it would all be worthless if cash is eliminated. As it is, it is getting harder and harder to find places to use it, grocery stores and restaurants are about it, and I am told you cannot use large amounts to pay for anything or they think you are a drug dealer and will confiscate it and your home, cars, etc. without having to prove a thing now! The experts all say to buy things that don't lose all their value with it like land, oil, silver, etc. (but nobody will take cash for these things already with the exception of small  amts. of silver or gold) and get it all out of the stock market, 401Ks, banks, under the mattress, etc. and get rid of it now. I wish I would get a premonition on this issue. I am not getting a thing except that anxiety you spoke of, since it is so personal in affecting me, as an older person,  and nothing could be more important. The dates experts predicted for this to happen have come and gone, and they keep moving them ahead, but other countries are eliminating cash much faster than I thought they would. I've only gotten bad or neutral premonitions all my life and only about unimportant things or things that don't affect me, with one exception and I was able to partly turn that around by reversing it after it happened. I wish I had your ability, hop- daddy. 

So, Rocky-wolfe, I understand exactly what you mean, but I do not KNOW like you do when it counts, only when it's trivial and does not really matter. If I had your strong abilities I would use them, despite the anxiety involved in it, to concentrate on what I feel will be the collapse of this country's fake economy, and how to save my a** and those of my loved ones. Better safe than sorry. 

I think it's better to have your high ability than to be taken unawares by events like most folks. Just my two cents. :-)

C. Cat

updated by @cheshire-cat: 04/11/17 08:24:32AM
LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

I get premonitions very often, but visions I don't get very often, and there's a noticeable difference between a premonition or vision or just my overactive imagination. When I was younger, I got visions often, a few a year, and premonitions smaller ones almost everyday, but major ones around once every few months. Most of the time they didn't make much sense. But I lost the visions altogether around 10 or 12 and they're just now returning after a year of self development and lots of work. I'm finding that meditation and trying to stay calm is helping with my intuition overall. You just have to learn that you're not in control of anything except your actions and what you do. The universe, God, whatever you believe in. You will be fine, just stay positive and trust your intuition.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
6 months ago
476 posts

I think you are right and I am using the wrong term. What I really get are premonitions. Sometimes it comes in the form of knowing where I feel solidly that something will happen or that I am making the correct decision. But less often I get a premonition where I see a vision of an event and watch a short movie in my mind of that event and then have very strong feelings that this will happen. There is a particular tingling sensation I get when this happens. And in almost every case the premonition has come true.

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
6 months ago
151 posts

@hop-daddy

Yeah, in my experience, Premonitions for me are just this overwhelming feeling that is usually very clear, but I don't understand how it was triggered. My visions are usually triggered tho, like when I was younger I was playing with legos and then all of the sudden i got this short vision of me looking at something I built, my dad stepping on it, and this intense feeling of fear. It happened a year later, my dad had a ton going on, and then he was mad my room was a mess and then he was yelling at my brother and me, he accidentally stepped on what I had built (exactly like I remembered in the vision) and then it was the first time I remember him actually being abusive... kind of a sad thing but still it was the first meaningful vision I had... Other than that I get Deja Vu often as well... I haven't put the pieces together but I had like 3 in 3 days and they were the days (last week) when a massive asteroid and a comet were closely passing by earth... It was odd...

paininzeeback
@paininzeeback
5 months ago
1 posts
I get a feeling about something and it will be such a powerful feeling, intense I guess. When I was 19 years old and living in Italy, I went out to the Disco club my boyfriend owned. It was closing time so I had gone into the coat check room to help to girls give folks their coats and such. I remember this feeling passing over me so strongly that every nerve ending in my body rose to attention. I don't remember a single thought being in my head. My body just tucked tail and ran the entire mile or so home at 3am in downtown Florence, Italy. It was sheer panic hurtling me down the street. I arrived home to find my mom had slit her wrists. My mom had suffered from depression my entire life. Nothing was different that day or I wouldn't have even gone out at all. My connection with her has saved her life three times in my 54 years.

I can be watching the news and there will be a report of a missing person. I don't understand why or how but I will just know whether or not that person is dead or alive. No thought process. Just a feeling of absolute knowledge. I don't ever remember being wrong.

I was in a room full of strangers one time during a late afternoon meeting when I found myself walking up to a woman I had never seen before that day and I said, "Please don't do it. What can I do to help you?" She asked how I knew she planned to commit suicide that very night. I told her it was because she was oozing pain from every pore of her body even though she her smile was from ear to ear.

Other than my "feelings" saving my mom's life and that woman's life, they feel like a very heavy burden and one I have no power over.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 months ago
476 posts

@paininzeeback:

With your Mom, that is a lot for a daughter to deal with. I am sorry for you. I hope she was able to get some help and maybe some meds to improve her life. I have a heavy heart for suicidal people. And I can't imagine what it must have been like for you have to worry and care for your mother in that state. But your empath skills certainly saved her life on many occasions.

I am finding that I doubt my skills too much especially when it comes to voices or messages in my head. I never thought I had this ability but yet can't shake how often there are coincidences. If my guides are dropping these messages into my head they must be rolling their eyes at me thinking I'm one of their slowest learners as it has taken me decades to trust these messages and signals. The latest wrinkle to my knowing skill is that if I open my mind I will know the answer to a question about any random topic. For example, while watching a game show like Jeopardy I can usually pick out the correct answer out of 3-4 choices while having no knowledge of the subject. Another example would be like when President Trump was interviewing potential cabinet members back in December and January. The news would discuss potential candidates for each position and would rattle off 3-4 names for each. And something in my head would tell me that one when a name was noted. And I think I got about every position picked correctly. What is interesting is that I have to be in a really relaxed state where I am almost listening to these questions in the background or subconscious of my mind for it to work. If I think too hard about the question and put it in the front of my mind then it doesn't work at all. That's why I could never go on a game show and dominate. :) I'm curious if anyone else experiences this?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book