Ghosts,Spirits, or Guides maybe?

To post a reply, login or signup

Rhyanon
@rhyanon
9 months ago
3 posts
I have had many strange things occur in my life, and this is one I really would like an answer to, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. I was standing outside my Mom's house when her next door neighbor said she wanted to get a pic of me. I said sure, she took it then left. 2 days later she comes running over all excited showing me the pic she had taken. It showed at least 5 white emanations floating around me. They were not orbs they were more in the shape of a comet? Misty and see through, but denser at the ends that were rounded? Any ideas?
updated by @rhyanon: 07/04/17 12:03:12AM
knujac2003
@knujac2003
9 months ago
19 posts

Actually it could be light, environment conditions ghost, spirits, or guides just a number of possibilities as to what it could be.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
502 posts

@rhyanon:

A few years ago I took a pic of my kids venturing down the hallway in a supposedly haunted hotel. And when reviewing the photo there were about 6 bubble like orbs above them. The lighting was poor so the orbs really glowed in the picture despite me not noticing while taking the picture. Anyway, this may be the case for you. Orbs can appear in different shapes. Any chance you can post that picture so we can see what you are talking about?

Rhyanon
@rhyanon
9 months ago
3 posts
The sun was on the other side of the house, late evening, and there weren't any other light sources that could have refracted.....my neighbor and I went through every possibility too lol! I will check and see if I can get a copy from her to scan and post for you to see. When my ex-husband left it was in the photos he took with him.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
9 months ago
1,185 posts

Hi rhyanon,

Were these "comet-like" apparitions pointing in any particular direction or just floating in many directions? The reason I ask is that I had a psychic see the same thing when reading me once, but the comet-like white energies were all moving away from me, with the rounder, denser heads moving away from my body as if they were shooting out of me and leaving temporary spaces in my aura as they left. 

She told me my aura was leaking Chi, aka the life force. She said this happens when people have one foot here and one foot still on the other side, since they are not sure they really want to be here on earth. In my case, that really hit the nail on the head and still does.

This may not apply to you at all, but I thought I'd ask, just in case, since I've never seen orbs with comet-like points, which seem to imply they are streaking away in a certain direction.

If not, maybe they are spirits of loved ones who like to be around you. That would be nice. :-)

Rhyanon
@rhyanon
9 months ago
3 posts
The objects, weren't heading away from me, they appeared to be just staying close and drifting around me. I wish I could communicate with them. I never get an angry or negative vibration from them. I've lost several family members in recent years, I find myself wishing that some of them travel with me
Angel
@angel
9 months ago
607 posts

It could be orbs, but I am also with Knujac, it could be the light from outside, it could also be how her camera took the picture with the light outside, ect. Maybe you can take a camera and take a picture of the same are with and without you in the area. If nothing else it could be a nifty experiment :) You can also use a digital voice recorder and see if you can also pick up some EVP.'s.  You can upload the photo if you have it, it might give you more opinions :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book