Black Magic?

To post a reply, login or signup

LaoG
@laog
11 months ago
137 posts

I believe there is black magic influencing a relationship of mine or rather that has been for a long time continuously preventing the escalation of a relationship of mine I'm not sure if someone is able to tell if that's the case but I would like to know how to stop the source of this issue if at all possible. When I think about it, procedures to stop this relationship were in effect even before I met the person by making me hesitant through another relation. Anyways, I need some help because this is tormenting someone I love very much and it seems to be influencing both of our decision making if I am right.

I usually get attacked by spirits in fact this morning I did as well and I suspect there is a way to protect myself but I don't really believe in the Christian Monotheistic God nor do I pray and I have heard there are alternatives but I really want to stop this curse so please if anyone has any ideas at all I would be grateful to you for the rest of my life. Thank you for reading.

updated by @laog: 09/25/17 03:42:14PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

I'd recommend finding out who put the curse on you in the first place, why he or she placed a curse on you, what she or he specifically used to create this curse/spell & set it into motion, if you know the name of the spell, curse, etc., know what items were used. what was done, etc. it helps when retracting the spell, curse, etc.

Why are you usually getting attacked by spirits?

What have you done to make sure that you aren't attacked by spirits anymore?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
11 months ago
803 posts
Hi...a curse is energy....it creates blockages in the energy field...in your memories....in your thot process...etc...and a curse has a specific purpose...it's an act of purposeful aggression by one or more individuals....but it's only energy....and it CAN be removed....even if you don't have a religion...your spiritual so that counts....lol...there are a lot of different ways to break a curse without knowing who did it...altho knowing who did it would be definitely enable the removal more accurate and stronger....the universe DOES know who's done the deed so it really not an issue...the curse removal WILL find the correct individual eventually... you need to fight magic with magic...your intent is to break the curse without harming the one responsible so you need to find something that will do that....magic is a murky area where a person can make mistakes if they don't know what they're doing and the spells can back fire....i've found that everything is not as it seems in the area of magic...choose simple methods and ones that won't harm....I required ones with Lil or no ceremony and preparations as I don't want to wast my time and money on such people who use this type of energy work to hurt others....anyway this is a HUGE murky area and you can fine simple easy curse removal spells to try online....the person doing this is a psychic attacker as well...how long has this been going on?
LaoG
@laog
11 months ago
137 posts

probably around a year or more ive suspected it but i have had bad esoteric experiences for like 5 years or so, do you have any magic you would recommend for me

updated by @laog: 01/27/17 12:32:58PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book