Wasp nest formed around cupboard housing photo

To post a reply, login or signup

Citronella
@citronella
9 months ago
4 posts

yikes. I noticed, today, a wasp nest had formed on the outside of a cupboard which houses a "quarantined" photo of my deceased adoptive mother. Photo is upturned, at the bottom of a black plastic sealed container, in a locked cupboard, in an unused but front section of my double garage. 

She passed away 1.6.2015. I have gone for much healing. Threw away goods that "spoke too much", interned most of the other "living" goods. Even had a group of people do an additional "crossing over" for her, during which they say she behaved liked a banshee + then sobbed + asked forgiveness. Problem is, I think she still quite actively flopping about. I could be wrong, it could be an opportunistic "something", could also be psychosomatic (?). 

Other thing, my father displaying most of her physical ailments, as is my brother, latter is 53 and has cerebral palsy. I praying daily, including for protection of all of us. So, confused + today, rather flabbergasted actually. Any advise, please?

updated by @citronella: 07/05/17 02:40:41AM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
9 months ago
866 posts

What exactly are seeking advice concerning?

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
9 months ago
373 posts

generally I try to not interpret too much into stuff happening to me. Sure sometimes stuff is obvious, but often it is not. And often indeed opportune negative energies (whatever I encounter day-to-day - massage clients, life, etc...) will be too happy to exploit any fears I might hold to turn them into paranoias. So before I succumb to such an energy, it either has to be pretty damn convincing, and or I need a few more than just a single sign.....

From the sounds of it you have already done good work in trying to clear yourself and your life of her energies/ influence. In my experience clearing of particularly hefty energies (narcissists, sociopaths, et. al) that I have been closely associated with can take a few turns though to clear completely. Cords cut might e.g.. re-attach, or new ones attach - so one needs to visualize, or ask for cord cutting until one feels sustained 'clear' of that influence. Sometimes such persons are not the single generator of their uncomfortable energies either, but they feel like they are associated with/ controlled by negative entities in the background. So if you have not considered that yet, perhaps consider asking that such forces be cleared out of your live too (wherever, whatever, whenever they might be)! Also make sure whatever you are praying to is unlimited....

All the best! Love and LighT

Citronella
@citronella
9 months ago
4 posts

Wonderful + insightful. I did extensively think of the latter part of your response, but also began to think I was beginning to lean to the "wobbly side" of things. So very glad you mentioned it. Shall address that, hopefully remaining goodly sane all the while.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book