Alien insect creature

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I just awoke suddenly from a nap, because my boyfriend texted me, and looked up in the corner of my room to see a large (at least one foot long) spider type creature that was red and had numerous long skinny legs that curved under its body. It bounced along the wall twice before disappearing through the wall. It was right above my bed near the ceiling when it disappeared.

I wasn't afraid. I simply watched in awe. I was told it was there to monitor my dreams. It seemed surprised by my waking so quickly and tried to leave quickly. 

Has anyone else awoken to such a creature? Do you know what it is?

updated by @lotusfly: 03/04/17 08:25:53AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

Might have actually been a jellyfish type creature since the legs were long and swirly rather than segmented and there were no eyes. 

Anyone seen something like this?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

I'd recommend asking why it was sent to monitor your dreams the next time you are told that or similar information as dreams are quite intricate & personal to the individual & shouldn't be monitored by anyone, anything, etc.

LaoG
@laog
9 months ago
137 posts

An etheric entity I wouldn't think its good at all I have seen a variety they drain your aura there may be someone alive responsible for it.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
9 months ago
410 posts

LaoG:

An etheric entity I wouldn't think its good at all I have seen a variety they drain your aura there may be someone alive responsible for it.

I was worried that it could be something bad by the looks of it, but I don't believe aliens are bad and they don't look pretty either ;) It might actually serve a purpose we're unaware of, but our human instinct is to judge it badly based on its looks. I'm not going to let it worry me. I haven't seen another one since. Thanks for your reply, LaoG!

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
9 months ago
410 posts

Nocturne's Angel:

I'd recommend asking why it was sent to monitor your dreams the next time you are told that or similar information as dreams are quite intricate & personal to the individual & shouldn't be monitored by anyone, anything, etc.

Oh, the aliens are monitoring everything, including our dreams. Their purpose is to help us ascend and they know everything about us. They are the watchers, the ones around when you feel you're not alone :) Next time I will be sure to ask why they are monitoring my dreams. When I ask the Divine, I am told because they want to help me. Thanks for your reply, Nocturne's Angel!

LaoG
@laog
9 months ago
137 posts

i dont trust and wouldnt trust aliens if i were you, a lot of "ascended masters" are demons in disguise

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
9 months ago
410 posts

LaoG:

i dont trust and wouldnt trust aliens if i were you, a lot of "ascended masters" are demons in disguise

I don't believe in negative entities, especially demons. Aliens are higher beings who are here to help us ascend to their level. We're all part alien.

Paul
@paul
5 months ago
912 posts

Sorry to interrupt but not all ETs are benign. So I would be very careful there. Plus that creature seems to have ulterior motives by hiding. I do not get a positive feeling from it at all. Personally, I would seek it out and powder it.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
476 posts

I don't have any personal experience to add. But I do remember another community member several months back talking about his struggles with opening portals and having creatures come back through to this world. I think in his case he was doing some unprotected astral travel and had some cat sized spider like creatures that would scurry around on the ceiling at his house. They didn't seem to harm him but made him uncomfortable and paranoid. I don't know if this story relates but thought I'd share.

Paul
@paul
4 weeks ago
912 posts

People just do not know the perils of opening portals. Things do get through and if you saw them, you would have night mares, that is how ugly they are. not all portals opened do this and must be perfectly round to prevent this sort of thing from happening. I would just stay away if you do not know what you are doing. Sometime they can remain open for about 100 years or so. I have closed one just like that and them buggers keep opening it up. Last I checked it was closed for good. The basic rule is if you can't handle or know how to handle what comes through, run away for your life. DO NOT DO IT.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 weeks ago
1,184 posts

I have a ragged edged, oval shaped portal in the corner of our bedroom, nearest our worst neighbors house, which is very close at that one corner. It's always been there, or at least for the 32 yrs. I've lived in the house. I can't see what comes through, but it feels evil and all my efforts to close it have failed. No spiders, just a blacker darkness at night and a very bad feeling. I sleep better in a chair in the living room. 

I agree with Paul about aliens, having had numerous experiences with one type that definitely feeds  off of  humanity, but I will not be drawn into yet another light worker vs. light warrior argument. IME, there is just no convincing those who have not seen, and I wish I hadn't seen or experienced what I have, so I understand light workers wanting to believe otherwise. However, IME, the  point here is that the dangerous ones do not need to morph into spiders and run away. 

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
4 weeks ago
762 posts
Hi...I've experienced a few strange incidents to involving seeing weird creatures that don't exist in our world....or dimension...i know I travel in my sleep and I do know I'm accompanied while I sleep by spirit...they've saved my bacon on numerous occasions.....while I'm not afraid of strange beings that I've encountered...i tend to be very curious...lol...which could get me into trouble....so when my guides tell me to be careful I listen....if your guides are not too worried then it's probably ok....maybe this creature is guiding you through your dreams...but ask your guides to monitor this being just in case....while your sleeping....i had a dream once where I was in this big castle like building and was approached by this weird black shifting blob like mass...i stood watching it approach and was a bit startled....suddenly it shifted and turned into this little black cat like creature...had huge silver sharp claws....it rose up and planted it's front legs onto my legs looked up at me and suddenly it smiled at me....but it looked like a mouth FULL of huge sharp teeth...and even though those teeth and claws were scary....I fell in love with it...lol...then a few days later I was in my living room and my eyes went really strange....they were focused like looking though a coke bottle...i can't really explain what I was seeing properly...but at one point I saw a shimmering mass...i could see through it at the same time....but it was floating along the walls then coming towards me through the air...and all I was thinking was that this mass was that lol black cat like creature I saw in my dreams...I wasn't afraid...just awe struck that I was actually seeing this happening.....i haven't seen it since but I do know it wasn't an evil being...i think it's a guide of some sort...or a being that adopted me...either way...i'm good with that....anyway...to a human spiders are not an attractive thing to look at....lol...beings from other places CAN be guides too....
Paul
@paul
4 weeks ago
912 posts

Good to hear from you Cat. Looked for it and closed it. Also set up a shield powered by your good thoughts to cover your house. Hope all is better. Call if you need anything. Busy with other stuff that needs doing not too much time for EC and then the storms hit... figure. Michael said no nuclear war was going to be allowed, so I suppose that is a good message.

Paul
@paul
4 weeks ago
912 posts

Just an aside and relevant to the discussion here... In Dolores Cannon's Keepers of the Garden, that alien and council of arrogant creatures (just to be nice) really pissed me off. When I was letting them have it, at that moment the power went off as a message to me. Like I would be detracted...LOL. I still let them have it for their arrogance. No benign force would force itself on anyone like that. Free Will MUST be respected and enforced! or suffer the consequences and its universal. Michael says to give them a chance, fine but if they become violent, then they forfeit that chance. She (Dolores) had a soft spot for these creatures but I don't. I know better and so does Cat from personal experience. You all have no clue. No apparition EVER shows up in darkness and hide like that. If your Free Will is not respected, then they are malignant and send them packing. Many of these meddling creatures have been powdered when they threaten and are dealt with. There is just too much at stake here to be playing games. Sorry for the strong stuff but this is also a message.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 weeks ago
1,184 posts

Highly recommended for those who want the whole picture:

Reading:

1. anything on the danger of Spiritual Bypassing (lonerwolf has good articles)

2. anything on doing work on integrating your shadow side (lonerwolf has good articles on this too)

3. anything on how the masculine, left-brained patriarchy (current beliefs in most of world) needs integrating with the feminine, right-brained matriarchy (it's all good, no evil, so just be passive).....it's not a choice of one over the other, but must include both - (lonerwolf also good for this)

Viewing on You Tube:

1. Mark Passio's seminar on New Age Bullsh*t. Excellent for rocking the ego boat!

Back to work. Have a good day all,

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
4 weeks ago
1,184 posts

Paul,

Thanks very much for working on that persistent portal. I will let you know by PM if things change. Appreciate it! 

Irma wrecked our grounds and fences, but house is intact. I hope yours is okay. Makes me want to leave Florida more than ever now. Don't want to hijack this thread, so will sign off.....

C. Cat

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
4 weeks ago
476 posts

I just remembered that @Just Stevie had seen similar things. Hopefully we can get you some first hand advice on what that was and what they do.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book