Talking Weird Stuff

To post a reply, login or signup

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
528 posts

I thought I'd try to shake up the conversation a bit around here by seeing if we can all exchange our strangest, weirdest empath/paranormal stories. I'm talking the kind of stories on things you've seen that have left you speechless. So far on this site I have heard stories on everything from crazy ghost encounters to run ins with aliens and angels. And one of you told me you attract sociopaths all the time and just missed being the victim of a serial killer. While another told me you from time to time see beings from another dimension that look like a dwarf colony. Please share. I think we'd all appreciate swapping war stories and better understanding each other’s gifts.

updated by @hop-daddy: 11/10/17 10:07:30PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

Not sure if this is the type of thing you are referring to but when my aunt converted from Eastern Orthodoxy & became a Charismatic Christian she began casting demons out of my grandmother's walls one evening with us in tow to witness it all.

My younger sister was about 3 or 4 & she is still freaked out by it almost 40 years later.

She has also told us that she has broken generational hexes/curses from our family due to our matriarchal lineage consisting of generations of mediums, seers, fortune tellers, gypsies,witches, etc. 

I love her dearly & respect her beliefs but not to allow them define my choices in life.

Tundra2
@tundra2
11 months ago
62 posts

1-  My cell phone which was almost fullly charged went dead and shut off.  I would say it was off for about an hour maybe 2 at the most.  When I turned it back on I had one missed call and a message.  The person who called I am so very happy I did not have to talk to them.  They only call me about once a year. 

2- Sparrow symbolism.  I had an encounter if you would call it with the same sparrow 3 times, over 4 days.  I am  no bird expert but it was the same sparrow or 3 different ones with the same injured leg.    It came just when I was dealing with issues of self worth and needing a sign.             

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
528 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

That's quite a lot to handle at a young age. When she was casting out demons did you actually see demons? 

You probably know more about the subject than I do. But from what I understand, running into demons is more rare whereas earthbound spirits are everywhere. I wonder what your aunt was really casting out?

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
528 posts

@tundra2:

The empathic impact on electronics is not something that happens very often to me, but I know quite a few people who post on this site have had those experiences where phones in particular go on the fritz. And there is something to the bird story. From time to time hummingbirds come visit me. Normally they are very skittish and take off when I am near them. But every once in a while they seem to act differently and hover and kind of hang out near me in my backyard for 10-15 minutes. There's a different vibe in the air when that happens.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

That's quite a lot to handle at a young age. When she was casting out demons did you actually see demons? 

You probably know more about the subject than I do. But from what I understand, running into demons is more rare whereas earthbound spirits are everywhere. I wonder what your aunt was really casting out?

My opinion of demons & most others opinions of demons vary, as what/who most people consider demons I consider deities in other religions.  Did I feel fearful, no but my sister did, not from demons but from my aunt's actions.

I didn't see any negative entities, but it may not have been for me to see.

I however have dealt with  Eshus  & some people consider those demonic, though in various religions they are considered Guides, Gods, etc. so as I mentioned above, one person's angel may be another's demon depending on their religions.

I was brought up in what most would consider an eclectic household. I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian but my cultural upbringing is more old style than what is taught nowadays.

I was taught from an early age (for as far as I can remember) that seeing spirits, entities, divination, séances, etc. are normal (for us at least) & that I should never be afraid of the deceased.

My grandfather used to say to never be afraid of the dead, be afraid of the living.

We played concentration games such as focusing on an object until it moved, connecting telepathically to each other (we would be in separate rooms, outside, etc. & send telepathic messages to each other, etc.)

We learned from an early age how to protect our essence, how to send, receive & discern energies, etc..

I view the Earth, World, Universe, etc. from this point of view: There we spirits, energies, etc. that have existed long before I was born & I understand that instead of them living in our realm, world, home, etc.  that we are actually the ones taking up residence in what was once their primary domain.

Many people come to me & can't seem to understand why their brand new home has visitors, most seem to not realize that just because they built a new home doesn't negate that the land was home to countless others since the beginning of creation, existence, time, etc. 

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
11 months ago
528 posts

@nocturnes-angel:

You have a very cool backstory. Good for you to be so open and unafraid.

I too am one of those people who built a home on vacant land and it's been one of the most haunted places I have ever lived. But the spirits that visit us seem to vary week to week so I think they aren't so much tied to our living space. I think they may just be attracted to us and are passing through. My daughter in particular has very strong skills and can see them clearly. I mostly hear them or just see shadows out of the corners of my eyes.

Quick question that just popped into my head. And you would be the person to ask. Is it true that when someone dies that at least for a few days they can show themselves very clearly in full image to the living? And then after a few days they become more of a faded shadow or outlined image when appearing? I'm curious if this is true and why.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

Hop Daddy:

@nocturnes-angel:

You have a very cool backstory. Good for you to be so open and unafraid.

I too am one of those people who built a home on vacant land and it's been one of the most haunted places I have ever lived. But the spirits that visit us seem to vary week to week so I think they aren't so much tied to our living space. I think they may just be attracted to us and are passing through. My daughter in particular has very strong skills and can see them clearly. I mostly hear them or just see shadows out of the corners of my eyes.

Quick question that just popped into my head. And you would be the person to ask. Is it true that when someone dies that at least for a few days they can show themselves very clearly in full image to the living? And then after a few days they become more of a faded shadow or outlined image when appearing? I'm curious if this is true and why.

In my experience when a person is in the beginning stages of transitioning he or she may still appear to others as clearly as before he or she passes because the spirit has not yet completely left this physical realm, plain, etc.

It also happens at times when a person is in a coma, on life support, etc.

Here is a link that may be of interest to you.

http://www.theclearlight.com/

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
733 posts
@nocturnes-angel
Thank you for sharing your link. I found it very interesting. I have not thought about reading while sitting with the dying. It might be something that I can suggest to the families as a way for them to assist in the process. I have found mostly that it seems to just be a waiting game for a lot of the family members rather than seeing it for the sacredness that it is. It is always my goal to provide a "good death" experience for the dying and thier families but there are so many that find it a very uncomfortable situation.
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

Cat Whisperer: @nocturnes-angel Thank you for sharing your link. I found it very interesting. I have not thought about reading while sitting with the dying. It might be something that I can suggest to the families as a way for them to assist in the process. I have found mostly that it seems to just be a waiting game for a lot of the family members rather than seeing it for the sacredness that it is. It is always my goal to provide a "good death" experience for the dying and thier families but there are so many that find it a very uncomfortable situation.

I'm glad that the link was helpful to you.

I understand what you mean, I notice at funerals that the pain & disillusionment, etc. is usually coming from the living, not the deceased which is completely natural as they are in mourning & trying to grasp the concept of losing their loved one.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
733 posts

Nocturne's Angel:
Cat Whisperer: @nocturnes-angel Thank you for sharing your link. I found it very interesting. I have not thought about reading while sitting with the dying. It might be something that I can suggest to the families as a way for them to assist in the process. I have found mostly that it seems to just be a waiting game for a lot of the family members rather than seeing it for the sacredness that it is. It is always my goal to provide a "good death" experience for the dying and thier families but there are so many that find it a very uncomfortable situation.

I understand what you mean, I notice at funerals that the pain & disillusionment, etc. is usually coming from the living, not the deceased which is completely natural as they are in mourning & trying to grasp the concept of losing their loved one.

Another thing I have found is that the family is hesitant to touch or talk to the patients. Even though I tell them that hearing is usually the last physical sense to go. I wind up being the one that is holding their hand as they transition. The western taboo attached death and dying is overwhelming. It is harder on the ones left behind. There is so much fear and pain for them to process...it also seems to create some drama due to unresolved issues that need to be dealt with that comes to the surface. If everyone could learn presence, it would make it a lot easier for everyone....especially the one transitioning.
Blessings

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
11 months ago
868 posts

Cat Whisperer:
Nocturne's Angel:

Another thing I have found is that the family is hesitant to touch or talk to the patients. Even though I tell them that hearing is usually the last physical sense to go. I wind up being the one that is holding their hand as they transition. The western taboo attached death and dying is overwhelming. It is harder on the ones left behind. There is so much fear and pain for them to process...it also seems to create some drama due to unresolved issues that need to be dealt with that comes to the surface. If everyone could learn presence, it would make it a lot easier for everyone....especially the one transitioning. Blessings

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
528 posts

I was hoping to get some additional feedback from members on this blog topic. We empaths experience some pretty unusual things and I'd love to get a discussion going again on this. Here are two quick ones from me:

From time to time I will have the name of a person I know drop into my head. And then at some point in the next couple hours that day I will hear from that person by phone or email. In most cases it was someone who I haven't spoken to in a long time. I also sometimes have a vivid dream where I meet someone. And then in real life meet that person for the first time days later.

We also have had plenty of ghost stories at my house over the years. And my son who is also probably an empath had a weird and slightly comical ghost encounter a couple years ago worth sharing. He was 13 at the time. His Mom was on his case to hang up his nice pants the night before. And he of course left them in a pile on the floor. He then went to bed and got up really early to start his day. He was the only one up and sat alone at the breakfast table having breakfast. He said he felt a slight chill and felt like someone was behind him. He turned around and his pants were neatly folded on the back of his chair. They were not there the minute before and he had only remembered them last being on the floor the night before. When the rest of us woke up we all confirmed that no one touched his pants. He was somehow visited by a ghost with a penchant for being tidy.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
10 months ago
1,194 posts

Well, hop-daddy, I may have you reading for hours here if you want stories......I'll have to choose my stories, otherwise I'll be here all day typing. I will pick 3 very different ones and then shut up. I could go on all day, especially about my recurrent series of reincarnational dreams, and my big, white ruined building dreams, which are constant, but I won't. 

1) I was 8 yrs. old and had no religious training. My parents were atheists. I was born spiritual and decided to study world religions myself, to find the "right" one. I know better now, but was only  a kid then. One night during this time, I woke up to see a huge man standing against the wall by my bed. He was so tall his head hit the ceiling. He wore a black toga with gold dental trim, had shoulder length, curly dark blonde hair, and held a huge sword upright in his hand. Telepathically, he told me that when Jesus came, if I did not stop looking at him, I would die. Then I saw a tiny Jesus speeding towards me from far away and knew when it got to me I would be dead. I was terrified and dived under the covers, putting them over my head. Later, my best friends, who were Catholic, told me I'd seen an Archangel. I had no idea what it was, since my idea of angels was secular, ie. small fairy like beings floating around in white with wings. They got me a card from their church with the exact angel on it holding the sword upright. I believe it was either Michael or Gabriel; not sure anymore which one it is that always holds that sword upright. I now realize I was being given a chance to get out of this lifetime I had chosen, as I'd been warned I may have bitten off too much. I have had a hellaciously difficult and painful life. If I had it to do over, I would have taken the chance and left, but at the time I was just a scared kid. 

2) I had a dream of sitting around a round table with a whole bunch of women I'd never seen and having a long conversation. For some reason, I remembered every bit of this seemingly mundane dream. Two months later, I had just started a new job, when I walked into a committee meeting and realized that here was that room and those people. The meeting proceeded and the conversation was word for word the same as in my dream. 

3) I was newly engaged and meeting a couple of friends of my finance's for the first time. After dinner, we walked toward a huge lawn which ended in a pier over water. It was very dark outside by then. Just before stepping onto the lawn, I heard a man's authoritative voice in my head, which conveyed info at a speed that would be impossible on earth. It told me if I walked across the lawn, I would be stung and have a major allergic reaction. I had never had an allergic reaction to stings and had been stung many times, it was dark and stinging insects go back to the hive or nest at night, there were no flowers anywhere; in short it was totally illogical, and I thought if I tell these people what just happened and that I can't walk across that lawn, they will think their friend is marrying a nut case, so I said nothing and went ahead. I was wearing sandals. We got all the way across the lawn and were two feet from the pier when I thought to myself how ridiculous that was and I am so glad I did not listen to whatever that was. It was right after that when I felt the stinger go into my big toe. The reaction started immediately. To cut to the chase, by the time they got me to the ER, my pulse was 232, and I'd been begging God all the way there that if he let me live I would listen to anything that voice said to me in the future. I've been allergic to stinging insects ever since then and now wear socks with my sandals, lol.

Cheshire Cat

Corey Easton
@corey-easton
10 months ago
62 posts

The Spirit Swap

This day felt different from every other day that I lived.

It felt like every test in life lead up to this moment.

I was heading to college and felt like I was being contacted by many "higher powers"

I was watching my total miles I can travel by how much gas in my car and it started acting very strange..

it was going randomly up and down to random numbers, that I realized were angel numbers one after another.

My spirit felt different on that day in an unexplainable way.

I felt no rush to get to class so I just sat in my car and hundreds of birds surrounded me in the field I was looking at felt like I was in the center of a Colosseum. The way they organized around me so perfectly and organized, I could feel the energy and support and feeling of energies I knew at one time. 

I watched this birds for about 15 minutes and felt like something life changing was going to happen although at the time I had no clue what it was.

I got out of my car and all the birds singing, it was such an angelic tone. A noise I will never forget. 

Felt like not my self during classes and the overwhelming feeling"something huge" was going to happen, this was a very important day.

On the way home I was falling asleep while driving, but I had no fear I accepted it, in some strange way. I fell alseep and was awoken suddenly like I just got punched in the chest my bag flew off the seat.

On my way home I noticed 1 bird that was massive like a eagle (I have never seen this type of bird before) standing on a telephone line looking down at me and 10-15 miles down the road the same bird another telephone line looking down at me while driving passed it, almost like making sure I was ok. It seemed like many "higher powers" have been planning this day for awhile.

I notice my "vibration" was different, I felt off, this new vibration was not as fast as my old one. It was slower "more controlled" and more powerful. like instead of small waves brushing against the shore this feeling was more of a powerful wave like a tidal way, I felt more powerful, but also like a flower just sprouting out of the ground, I knew I would need to treat the new changes like a newborn baby

I knew from this day forward a part a me would be different.

I was meditating on the mysteries at work and got a few different answers and then I directly asked "higher power" what was happening and got the phrase "spirit swap" i never heard of this before.

Its only been about a week after this event, my spirit feels new more powerful, it offers new wisdom I never understood before it offers new ways to use my "lightworking".

Before when I was taking on a lot of energies and vibrating at a higher rate it would be too much I would dissociate out of my body, this new power/spirit is very strong I am able to handle extremely strong vibration while being perfectly present in the present moment.

its crazy how just a few days feel so different from living such a dissociated life to being able to comfortably live in the present moment.

Of course a massive event like this opens up so many questions but we are just human and don't have all the answers, and even if we were given them, could we even comprehend it?

Well that's just one of my weird stories, and to think I am only 23

Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
@corey-easton
Yes, that does sound like a spirit swap. I remember I had a spirit-swap like that before, with the birds and all. It gives perspective to the phrase we are more than our body, when we are also more than our 'spirit'. I feel that 'spirit-swaps' are integral to understanding unity and overcoming duality. Perhaps someday I will write about this somewhere.
Corey Easton
@corey-easton
10 months ago
62 posts

Hermes.V: @corey-easton Yes, that does sound like a spirit swap. I remember I had a spirit-swap like that before, with the birds and all. It gives perspective to the phrase we are more than our body, when we are also more than our 'spirit'. I feel that 'spirit-swaps' are integral to understanding unity and overcoming duality. Perhaps someday I will write about this somewhere.

Wow Hermes didn't know other people had a similar experience, thought I was just kinda crazy lol

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
528 posts

@cheshire-cat aka "Switch-blade":

Thanks for sharing the stories. Your third story sounds like a guardian angel or archangel trying to protect you. The first one is a bit confusing as archangels are here to protect and would not threaten your life. I wonder if that was another spirit messing with you? I know you've made many comments your painful life and sometimes not wanting to be here. But yet it seems that you've been protected and kept here many times. You are here for a reason and your assignment in this life appears to be ongoing.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
528 posts

@hermes:

I have never heard the term "Spirit swap" before. Do you really lose your spirit/soul in exchange for another? That seems odd to me and makes me wonder if it's more of a transformation or a "power up of ability". Anyway, if you have a minute please share what happens during a spirit swap. Thanks.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
10 months ago
1,194 posts

Hi hop-daddy,

It felt to me at the time like the voice in my head in the 3rd story was my lead spirit guide. I've never heard from him again. I saw a mental picture of what he looked like. He was the bossy one, not the one that looked like the Archangel picture. I think that event did not have to happen, and since I'd had so much misery, he was strident about trying to spare me even more. 

The first one was not threatening in tone of voice at all, just matter of fact, but I was just a kid and knew nothing about choosing lives, etc. and also had no idea it was an angel. It was also my first vision ever. That is why it scared me. I don't think it was malicious. I feel I was being offered a rare gift, a chance to go back on my stupidly overambitious choice. I have had spirits mess with me though and even pretend to be archangels, so I know what you mean. I ask now if they are of the light and find they cannot lie about that. The fakes will often speak to me using their mouths and I've never had anything but telepathy from real ones.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
10 months ago
1,194 posts

Hi corey,

Have you ever heard of a "walk-in"? That is the only thing I can think of that sounds like what you are talking about, but I wouldn't think you would be aware of it, if that was what happened. It sure is interesting!

C. Cat

updated by @cheshire-cat: 02/20/17 12:48:42PM
Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
Hi guys, a walk-in and spirit swap are quite similar, yet are not the same. With a walk-in a very high level spirit enters for a very brief moment, maybe a few minute, a few hours or perhaps days. With a swap, the spirit is swapped for a higher level spirit, a future self. This swapping is part of the journey, it brings with it changing of tendencies, perspectives, habits, and upgrading of abilities. After a swap, changes in beliefs, sometimes subtle, sometimes abrupt, tend to happen.
Its possible that in reality no swapping occured, just that our awareness moves from one spirit to the next, like changing vehicles. With a walk-in, a higher spirit, perhaps maybe even the Holy Ghost, comes in and takes over for a brief moment. The swap-in is an event due to effort, whether conscious of unconscious, guided or unguided, while the walk-in is due to grace.
After experiencing swaps and walk-ins multiple times, we can understand that at our essence we are the nothingness that is the canvas for all creation, and spirit is the pen that draws the drawing, and between the pen and the canvas is the drawing that is creation.
updated by @hermes: 02/21/17 03:55:13PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
528 posts

@hermes:

This is fascinating stuff. You just taught me something new. Is it fair to say that a walk-in and spirit swap is rare? Or is this something that all of us will experience at some point in this lifetime?

Hermes.V
@hermes
10 months ago
104 posts
@hop-daddy
A walk-in can be said to be rare, as it depends on grace and acceptance of grace. I do believe however that most people experience it at one time or another in their lives, with most not understanding what it is, thus eventually rejecting grace. A spirit-swap on the other hand is something that anyone can achieve , just that most tend to get distracted and wander off course for a while. In a spirit-swap, it is just a changing of driver in the driver seat from the current driving self to a higher self. What may actually be happening is that the awareness is travelling from one self to a higher version of self. The awareness is the witnessing self.
This is not to be confused with the awakening of subtle bodies, for instance the awakening of the etheric body, which brings with it the experience of empathy and the awakening of the astral body which brings with it the experience of psychic phenomena, telepathy and astral travel. These awakenings are events that happen concurrent with swap-ins. Awakenings of the subtle bodies are akin to upgrades of the vehicle, while change of spirit is an upgrade of driver. The witness is that which evaluates these and sends feedback back to the 'owner' and thus the owner makes suitable adjustments.
As to the why of all of this, there can be as many meanings as there are people, yet one of them is this: a person who knows the dark is capable of truly appreciating the light. Only one who can stay in constant appreciation of the light can be a constant companion of the light. In other words only one who can live in a constant state of love and gratitude can bear to be with the Holy Spirit for any length of time.
This does not mean, however, that everyone needs to live dark lives before they can live happy lives. Rather it is preferred to live happy live This is where the gift of empathy comes in, meeting with those not so well off, we can empathically absorb their experience and understand it from a first hand perspective. This is possibly what happened with Mother Theresa. She experienced their pain, understood their pain, clear of judgements, and in doing so understood the light and was thus willing to accept and appreciate light. Some people experience traumatic experiences, and in understanding these experiences, understood the light. Proof of their understanding is their compassionate nature, like a certain media mogul (I heard she's retired).

P.S: love and gratitude here is an inherent state of being, as opposed to the idea of living in love and gratitude.
Angel
@angel
9 months ago
607 posts

Hmmm, when I was 12 year, I played a game where me and a few friends would astral project to the gates of hell in order to prevent the demons rising up and stopping the apocalypse. I "played" for 4 years. The first two it would happen in my sleep and I wouldn't remember anything but would wake up with scratches, bruises,black eyes, ect . My final straw was when I woke up with "heathen" scratched into my back. Then I learned to astral project while still being awake so I could remember what was happening and would have more control over my actions. One time I was with a friend and we were taking turns. When it was my turn and came back, the wind started blowing really hard and then started to hail for about 15 minutes. When it was over, we went on my balcony and it was a clear sky! I stopped when I was 16. The night I went to bed and was surrounded by entities in hooded robes. I made a promise to God that night, if he got rid of them, I'd never "play"again. That was the last night, and they were gone, at least for that night.

The bright side is I learned not only to astral project but realized how much you can do in that state.

Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
9 months ago
47 posts

beat up a tree that had negative spiritual qualities, interacted with stuck entities of the afterlife, saw some other things I cannot explain, met people that I knew before but didn't in my own experiences, and lots of other things that just freaked me out.  I guess it was a whole life of crazy a## sh&^.  Guess it made me who I am today. At least I'm not running off into the forest anymore to get grounded. Though I wouldn't think for a minute that things are gonna be less freaky.  I suppose I just am accepting it as it comes.  God only gives me what I can handle... still trying to figure that one out!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
528 posts

@angel:

That is quite a story. That's pretty gutsy to visit the gates of hell as a 12 year old. How do you think you acquired bruises and scratches with your physical body in this world while your mind and spirit was somewhere else? I'm always curious how that works. Did you maybe bring something back through with you? And what do you think was the significance of the hooded entities? 

Soothsayer4
@soothsayer4
9 months ago
47 posts

Ohda,

We all certainly need such guides to aid us in our quest.  Although there can always be a psychological explanation, the spiritual is stronger and more real than anything else.  The true gifts of the Spirit fall upon you. May he forever protect and guide you.. a person of light.

Angel
@angel
9 months ago
607 posts

Hop Daddy:

@angel:

That is quite a story. That's pretty gutsy to visit the gates of hell as a 12 year old. How do you think you acquired bruises and scratches with your physical body in this world while your mind and spirit was somewhere else? I'm always curious how that works. Did you maybe bring something back through with you? And what do you think was the significance of the hooded entities? 

Gutsy? More like stupid,lol. But, when I was introduced to it, they were on a mission to fight the demons and prevent them from coming here and preventing the "end times",in other words, we were trying to save the world by fighting evil before it took over here. And I wanted to be a part of that, but I think I was more trying to fight the shadows that continued to follow me from childhood. I didn't know anything about Mediumship back then and I wanted power over the fear they caused. Little did I know the shadows weren't down there, they were on a different realm. But I did learn how powerful astral projection can be, how much you can actually do in the astral state other then float around and check things out, and I learned that you can walk realms at the same time. It's all about how deep your meditative state goes. The deeper the trance/sleep, the less control you have over what you do during that state. The more control you have, the more you can move and do things, the less you'll be attacked or get "hitchhiker's" because you experience in the present and you have control over the mind. It's like the difference between flying a plane and putting it on autopilot. Though it was a tough lesson to learn, but it's really helped me with my Mediumship and being able to cross over spirits. I realized if I could open the door the lower realms or hell, then I could also open the gateway to heaven or the higher realms. I could also channel higher energy and then project it to where it's needed. You can talk to people. They may be able to see you or hear you physically, but you can see them, and it's like a form of telepathy. But I also learned that  the greater the need or urgency, the better it works. And that is how I learned about energy. It's all energy, just different forms of it.

But to answer your question,  I'm pretty sure that we were used as portals, kind of like a human Ouija board. Because we astral projected to a certain place, and back then, we didn't know anything about protection, ect,  or even how astral projection worked, everything I learned, I learned while doing it and later.So there was no protection at all, anything could have come through and we would have never known.  But as far as manifesting the physical stuff, I guess the same way ghosts and demons attack us on this realm. Since we were on their playing field and they had a direct portal to travel through, I'm sure it made it alot easier for them. Or like you said, they could have easily hitchhiked. I have no doubt the hooded entities were demons and you start poking the lion, eventually it's going to pounce :) But it's also how I discovered my Spirit animal, the Raven. He was with me from since I can remember, watching and protecting me. :) It's some crazy stuff, and this is probably why they tell people not to "dabble", without the knowledge, it's very dangerous. 

It wasn't what you would expect. No hellfire, no tortured souls, in fact, it was quite beautiful, but dangerous. I was originally told there were 7 gates that we called plains, but I discovered 11 in total, though I am sure there was more. In a sense, it was like Dungeaons and Dragons and the places we astral projected was the gameboard.  It was crazy to say the least.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
8 months ago
803 posts
Hi...a few years ago I was out driving the back roads....a day road trip just to get out of the house and away from the city...was in the middle of the afternoon and I was enjoying myself and the country side...suddenly I 'saw' and felt a huge bird of prey land on my shoulder....it was extremely heavy...it was an eagle....just landed and preened my hair as I drove....I was shocked but extemely calm as it meant me no harm at all...it stayed on my shoulder for perhaps 5 minutes as I drove...then it left....of course there wasn't any bird on my shoulder for anyone to see but he was there.
I had a cat that disappeared....I was sitting out on the steps wondering where he was when suddenly my puppy at the time started 'playing'...she wasn't playing with anything but circling an small spot on the ground....front legs and chest on the ground...butt in the air and tale wagging furiously.....I then felt a presence sitting on the step behind me...it was very strong but when I turned nothing was there...but I still felt the presence....later I found out my cat had been struck by a car and had been found in a ditch not far away from our house and buried....I think it was Fripon coming home as he died...but my dog definitely saw him...one time in the house I used to live in I was in the basement doing laundry when suddenly I was turned around and pressed up against the washer quite roughly.....I told whoever it was to back off then I was suddenly hit in the chest ( heart chakra) by what felt like a high voltage charge from a battery....it REALLY hurt...it took a few minutes for me to recover from that...and I gave the guy a good piece of my mind....I was NOT impressed...altho I kinda was as that never happened to me before. ..lol...the spirit also emitted a sharp energy field that I could feel as he stood there....it was pretty strange...
updated by @womanwhowalks: 04/17/17 12:09:08PM
Aiden
@aiden
7 months ago
32 posts
Last year for the first time as an adult I experienced the death of a friend. I hadn't seen him in months and he would typically be the one to reach out to me when we would hang out. On a Thursday night I had a dream that I was laying in a morgue and my head was clearly open from some type of accident. The next day I randomly thought about my friend and felt the need to reach out to him which I never really did prior to that night. Sent him a text and no response. I text him again two days later and still no response. The following week, I find out that he passed away in a motorcycle accident approximately 10 minutes before I sent him that text on the Friday night. I struggled a lot after his death in regards to not reaching out to him more or would things have been different if I had texted him sooner that night. I had always told him that he should get rid of the motorcycle when I would see him drive off on it. I would feel so uneasy seeing him on it and just felt it was unnecessary since he also had a car. He was also very depressed during his life and I was always afraid that he wasn't at peace until he visited me in a dream a few months later and was smiling and dancing which to me was a sign that he was okay.
The Importance of Being Jonny
@the-importance-of-being-jonny
7 months ago
794 posts

Well, I'll probably start backwards and end at my weirdest or strangest paranormal encounter. So lately, I've been seeing my reality change. Everyone in my life just does not listen to me. I struggle most with my dad who I can tell something to over and over and over times a million and he will carry on like this has never been discussed or I never mentioned it. I gathered that it's not a case of senility or forgetfulness, this happens with just about everyone in my life. My observant nature sees that they don't listen worth a damn and it is just so maddening. So it makes me feel like I am in this world alone. Like why talk about something that's bothering me, it's only gonna be forgotten type of thing. The way it is for me tells me that this has less to do with me being an empath and more to do with something else. Something I am not aware of.

I've also seen how people make me the enemy in many situations. The most shocking was at my former volunteer job. One minute I was on top as in "Jonny's our volunteer superstar". Their words. Next minute I'm looking crazy because I am trying to tell the boss about a volunteer who is unstable who has a tendency to blow up in the store in front of customers. The boss just never happens to be around. She is always at meetings or upstairs ignoring what's going on downstairs while I handle everything. I wasn't the store manager, but people sure made me the manager. She just didn't want to hear a word I said. Oh, and because I am an empath and people talk to me because I have that feeling of "I can trust him" that I emit, the boss decided she wanted to pull me to the side while this other volunteer issue was being discussed to tell me she doesn't like all my personal conversations on the site. It looks like "I am talking about people" Her words. I told her that's paranoia. She also spied on one of my conversations with a volunteer about a store issue and pretended she was waiting for the bathroom. She was sooo obvious about it. At that moment, I knew it was time for me to leave. They were making me out to be the enemy, the shady guy, the one who has issues with other people. In my mind, I'm like, WTF! Are you for real?? This is humanity? I was glad to leave after 3 years of unpaid service. The turnaround was very weird indeed. I still question how it all went down.

Now for my craziest paranormal experience, after meeting my two soul brothers on this site, like a month after meeting my little brother, Archangel Gabriel channels through him with a message for me and the "Three Brothers". Up until that point, I had never really discussed archangels. I just knew that I liked angels. On my favorite cartoon called Digimon there is an angel monster that I adore. He just emits such divinity for a cartoon character. Well, turns out my angel fascination for was a reason. Archangel Gabriel channeled through the little one with a message for me revealing that I am destined to be a prophet. At that moment, I didn't know what was going on. I had heard the word prophet before but I just didn't understand the sheer importance of what I was being told. Also, I didn't know if Ben was playing a joke on me. First time I ever experienced a channeling experience. His first message told me that he was here for me as the one who sees(referring to me and my gift for seeing) and he will guide my way and that he will ALWAYS be here for me. The message was so powerful and I could feel the love from his wording. Capitalizing ALWAYS to show emphasis that he was for me. That is how he phrased it.

Another day while I was in class, I was on my phone being a bad student talking to Ben when Gabriel came through again, this time greeting me with this "Blessed be the one who sees for his way will be blessed by the light. He will shine and show the way to the answers. He will see the truth within and be the prophet he is meant to be." Again, back then, I wasn't grasping the sheer importance of what was being said to me and by whom. I was being given a divine message. Twice for little old me. His mentioning of being a prophet does go along with my experiences of having dream visions. Powerful ones that showed me something and one time told me when it was going to come true. Back then, I simply thought I was psychic. I had no idea what my future was gonna be like.

If that's not all, since Gabriel says he was for me and will always be with me, he should know that I would still be a little skeptical because all this--channeling, divine messages, archangels, prophets--this was new to me. One day on my way to class, I was compelled to look up at the sky and that is when I saw a golden streak of light shoot down then dissipate. I went through all the possibilities. Couldn't have been a piece of an airplane because there was no fire trail nor was there a sound of impact. Meteorite, something. It was not that. It was golden light. It dawned on me that I saw Archangel Gabriel's divine light. He revealed himself to me and if that actually happened to me, I had better take those messages seriously. He said "Your job is by far bigger than you know." I've been trying to interpret what job he means ever since. Y'all, I'm a prophet. Still dunno how to make sense of it all. But I gather the reason why people react so alien to me has to do with what I am. All I have is biblical stories of prophets and how people either followed them(which I had a huge following when I worked as a volunteer) or were against them, and one thing I try to make sense of is why people show me such hate when they don't even know me. How I left my volunteer job still perplexes me because suddenly, all those people I worked with for 3 years showed me they had no respect for me to even listen to what I was saying. Just automatic disbelief and I am the problem. So I feel like I'm living the stereotype of a prophet--crazy. My reality is crazy. People treat me like I am that when I'm probably the sanest person they know. So instead of fight it, I just say to hell with it. Got better things to worry about.

In addition to the prophet stuff, I've been seeing what could be more messages from Gabriel but this time through print. I was blown away when I logged into Facebook one morning and saw a friend's boyfriend's post. It was right on my newsfeed and it said "You Can't Stop the Prophet" which was a song, and it was posted by my friend's boyfriend whose name was Gabriel.............................................................

lol one day at the bus stop, I was simply standing waiting for the bus. I don't even think I was smiling. Had no reason to, when a guy standing behind me says that I am beaming. He went on to say I had the power to help light up the world. I don't know where these words were coming from. What was he sensing from me that made him say this. His words were a lot eerie considering everything Gabriel told me about myself. To me, this was the first time I encountered a soul reader who was basically reading my soul. Whether consciously or unconsciously, because the things he was saying had to do with my message from Gabriel. 

This happened a second time in the ICU when visiting my now deceased mother(may she RIP). When we came back to the ICU to thank the nurses for all they did for my mom, one nurse singled me out and asked me if I was a pastor in training. Puzzled, I said no. Why? She said that she saw something in me as I prayed over my mother that shows that God speaks through me. I kid you not, this was her line of wording. Standing there with my sister and my father who don't know my secret or even know I am an empath, I was basically being outed as a prophet by this nurse. Again, like the man at the bus stop, she used wording that pointed to my being a prophet. It was again like someone was reading my soul. After the second time, I was FREAKED OUT. I immediately told my older soul brother who is a powerful psychic that I met here. He told me that, yes, people are going to read me and they don't know that they are doing it. So now, the fact that I have people, total strangers coming up to me reading my inner secrets, it's another thing to make me uneasy in a world full of people. What is next is what I often ask myself.

That's my story.

updated by @the-importance-of-being-jonny: 05/09/17 11:35:36PM
Hermes.V
@hermes
7 months ago
104 posts

Gautama The Buddha has been known to say that it is through illusions we encounter enlightenment. Illusions are the source of pain, and it is through pain and illusions the light comes through. There is a very similar idea in Christianity and many other religions.
Pain is the path of the prophets for prophets learn to transmute pain. There is no need to search for pain however, for each 'prophet' has enough pain for entire lifetimes. Prophets are chosen because of their potential to withstand pain, and keep a compassionate heart. Eventually a prophet will transcend pain and start transmuting with light. He will learn to fly with his wings.
Yet perhaps a prophet is more a rose than anything else. A rose, when crushed, spreads its perfume to the ones that crush it. A scent of freedom in a fleeting moment can become an avalanch of desire to liberate lives.
Blessed are the gentle, for they will inherit the earth were words of Wisdom itself.
The Importance of Being Jonny
7 months ago
794 posts

@hermes

Yes, I've heard that before about enduring a life of pain, but never in reference to prophets. Even Gabriel said I'd go through many trials and heart breaks, but the light will always be with me.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
528 posts

@aiden:

What a story. So you were somehow channeling your friend when you had the dream? Do you channel others often?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
7 months ago
733 posts
Hermes.V:

Gautama The Buddha has been known to say that it is through illusions we encounter enlightenment. Illusions are the source of pain, and it is through pain and illusions the light comes through. There is a very similar idea in Christianity and many other religions.
Pain is the path of the prophets for prophets learn to transmute pain. There is no need to search for pain however, for each 'prophet' has enough pain for entire lifetimes. Prophets are chosen because of their potential to withstand pain, and keep a compassionate heart. Eventually a prophet will transcend pain and start transmuting with light. He will learn to fly with his wings.
Yet perhaps a prophet is more a rose than anything else. A rose, when crushed, spreads its perfume to the ones that crush it. A scent of freedom in a fleeting moment can become an avalanch of desire to liberate lives.
Blessed are the gentle, for they will inherit the earth were words of Wisdom itself.

Beautiful 😊
Aiden
@aiden
7 months ago
32 posts
Hop Daddy:

@aiden:

What a story. So you were somehow channeling your friend when you had the dream? Do you channel others often?

I believe I was. I've had other similar dreams where something specific happens to me and I will find out that someone I know is experiencing what I dreamed of. Most of the time I am shown who a particular dream is about directly and what is happening or going to happen but I'm not sure why other times I'm used as a place holder for another's situation.

I also do feel like there are certain energies or messages that try to come through when I'm around certain people but they aren't always super clear to me yet. I've been taking a psychic and mediumship development class here in NYC through meetup that is teaching me to channel others when I'm awake and give readings which has been really interesting. I just have to work on trusting anything and everything that comes through and not worrying about being "wrong"
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
7 months ago
528 posts

@aiden:

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you already have the gift of mediumship. Let us know how it goes as you learn and practice.

Piscean225
@piscean225
7 months ago
10 posts

The strangest experience I ever had occurred about a year and a half ago.  I will call it a dream but it was not a dream.  It was far too real to be a dream.  I can still remember the feeling and senses I had during this experience as if it just happened.  I left my body and was traveling peacefully, but with a purpose.  That purpose was to protect a little boy who was walking alone at night.  It was as if I was his angel and I was needed for his protection at that moment....I flew down and was very careful to gently swoop in and shield him for his entire walk home.  After he was home I flew back out and that was that.  It was the absolute REALness about this experience that I know it was not a dream.  For days I was unaffected by any of the very stressful events that had been going on in my life at the time.  I can still feel the peaceful, blissful feelings I felt.  It was too real. Also, after that experience, things started to unfold very quickly for me and my intuition has been even more heightened. 

Another weird thing that recently happened was that my teenage daughter got new Invisalign trays that had cut the soft tissue of her gums until she could file it down.  She was miserable.  What is interesting is that I woke up the following day with painful sores in the same place.  They went away within 2 days and there was absolutely nothing I did to cause them.

updated by @piscean225: 05/23/17 09:59:23AM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
7 months ago
1,194 posts

Wow, Piscean225, 

That is interesting. Do you think maybe we all have several guardian angels and they may be actual living people? You would need more than one, in different time zones, so there would always be at least one asleep on the astral plane to call upon to come guard you. It is a new idea to me and very different, but why not? 

Or do you think this was something completely different, like maybe this boy was a member of your soul family, so you were called upon for that reason? If so, where was his guardian angel? 

Your experience brings up a bunch of possible lines of questioning I'd not considered......

Curious like all felines, and I'm a Pisces too :-)

Cheshire Cat

Piscean225
@piscean225
7 months ago
10 posts

Cheshire, I am not quite sure and have been trying to make sense of this ever since it happened - I have not told a single soul about this until now.  I felt a sense of familiarity with the boy, so I am intrigued at the thought that maybe he is in my soul family. There was definitely a protective fondness for the boy. Also intriguing is the idea about living guardian angels, I think that is possible, but that does not resonate with me as it pertains to this experience. It was how I felt in the days/weeks afterward that had such a big impression on me.  I knew it was something out of the ordinary and was significant for some reason. 

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
7 months ago
151 posts

I just found this and I'm definitely going to read through it all, but I remember one time being scared of my house being haunted (something just didn't feel right) and I remember asking myself out loud "what is in this house?" just after thinking on it forever, and then I got this really bad and awful feeling so I went downstairs and when I came back maybe an hour later my laptop was on my desk, and open to a google search page of a specific demon...? I need to go back and find the name of that because I still feel like my house is awful, but as a 15 year old I remember I just got so freaked out I slept downstairs with a bible on my chest xD. It's usually in my room or closet area or my parents closet or bathroom (my closet area is directly above their bathroom and closet). I feel it strongest in their closet and bathroom... I burnt sage about a month ago and since I have felt that feeling come back. The only other thing was one night I was literally yanked out of a dream, I was dreaming and I felt like my foot was pulled on and then when I woke up my knee down was hanging off the bed and out from under the blanket (it was winter so it wasn't like I had done that on purpose).  Another thing was years and years ago I thought I saw something in my little brothers room, something living, and then all the sudden his door slammed. He wasn't home at that time... and then I think it was a few weeks before that, he walked up the stairs and yelled into his room "What are you doing" and then slammed the door behind himself, he was around 8 then...

Before I answered this post these things were always something I had tried to forget but now I'm realizing I should probably look into this. I've never felt safe at home, and I guess this has to do with it..?

LoconnorO
@loconnoro
7 months ago
151 posts

Going off of names that look and seem familiar, I think it was one of these three;

Agaliarept, Armaros, or Aeshma

I hope it's alright to write them... Lol I know nothing about Demonology or anything... I don't even believe in how the Bible is taught in modern day. I believe in Jesus and things he said, but a lot of the bible I really question... I love studying Buddhism and I'm slowly going through as many different religions as I can in this lifetime and really trying to understand them all.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
7 months ago
733 posts
@piscean225
The mouth sore incident....sounds like you are a physical empath. I also get the ailments of people that I am close to that are blood related. It has only happened once with someone that I am not related to, thankfully. As my father ages it concerns me, his past major issue had me sick for months last year (I went to the doctor myself, nothing found)..and he lives several states away. Once the doctors figured it out and did surgery on him I was fine. Crazy how things like that happen.
Blessings
Paul
@paul
7 months ago
920 posts

I had a vivid dream the other night where I could see energy much like in the Matrix movies. Not green but like overplayed. I could tell what each thing was. It was so weird as I have never experienced this. It was also in color.

Indigo Dog
@indigo-dog
5 months ago
13 posts

Weirdest thing I ever saw was a gnome strolling down my neighbors driveway. Honestly, I first thought it might be a little kid but on doing a double take it was a perfectly proportioned classic leprochaun. He wore a bright blue suit, nice shoes and he seemed just as shocked to see me looking at him as I was. He ducked behind a pine tree. I blinked, wondering if the blue suit was just a trick ( we all have bright blue rubbish bins.) Nope, it was a wee folk. Not a little person, because he was smaller than that. I just nodded politely and hustled inside my house as fast as I could. I'm not sure where I read if you disrespect a gnome they could cause you trouble. I never saw him again.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
528 posts

@indigo-dog:

Thanks for sharing. And I'm glad you brought this up. I have an old friend of mine that is spiritually gifted at a pretty high level. And she used to tell me that she sees little people that look like leprechauns all the time. When she used to tell me these stories I didn't know how to digest that. Her ghost stories I believed, but leprechauns? I have since only very rarely heard people who have had sightings of them. For whatever reason, very few people see them. I'd love to learn more about what they are and where they come from if anyone has any insight.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
5 months ago
733 posts
This conversation about leprechauns reminds me of something I saw as a child. I was not fortunate enough to actually see them, however, in my yard was a perfectly round growth of mushrooms. From what I understand, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, is it was a faerie circle. It was really neat to see this, it was about a 3 foot round circle.....pretty cool.
Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
91 posts

Wow, ghost to leprechauns. This is why the rest of the world thinks we're just banana nuts crazy.

I'm not telling my stories. To many evil things happen and end up leaving ghost energy behind for years after the event. I would like to know what triggers it happening again and again. It's like watching a horror movie in 3D. 

One time I was watching a ghost standing in the corner of the room. The cat that was sleeping on the bed with me was watching her too. Ever heard a cat chatter it's teeth? We both just stared at it till it left through the window. I never felt as much fear as I did that night. The cat just laid down and went back to sleep.

I'll share a good story: I was at a wedding. Afterward, people were standing in small groups talking. It took place on the bank of the Frio river. So all these wood folding chairs were set up on this gradual slope toward the bank. I saw a vision of an ambulance parked on the grass next to a group people. So I get the idea to walk over there and stand right behind the group. I was interested in this man talking while facing up hill. Soon enough he started to loose his balance, so I put my hand on his back and pushed him forward a bit. He kept talking, but as I walked away he looked back and said thank you. So I said "that's what I'm here for". I always wondered if latter he got the idea I was an angel. I chuckle at the thought. If he only knew.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
528 posts

@zacharias:

When my friend first told me about her leprechaun sightings I didn't know what to think. The skeptic in me said no way. But yet this woman was a very honest and sane person. So it is interesting to hear about this from others that see them as well.

My house is also very active with ghosts. My two kids and I are empaths so I know we attract things plus I have a hunch that there is some sort of a portal on my property somewhere. Some weeks we see dozens of ghosts and usually never see the same one twice (although there are some that I cannot see that bang walls all the time that may be camping out). In trying to better understand this I've been doing some reading about spiritual shamans who help clear people's houses of unwanted spirits. And when they do this they usually go in with a group of 4-5 people consisting of the shaman, several empaths, and a medium or two. And when entering a haunted house the shaman always reminds the group to not show any emotion such as fear, anxiety or anger. The ghosts feed on these emotions as the energy released by humans invigorates them. And it makes it really hard to get the ghost to calm down and be coaxed over to the light to cross over when they are all jacked up from our electrifying energy. In theory this is why sometimes an unhappy family situation like a pending divorce often goes from bad to worse in a home. The anger, frustration, and sadness attracts things that latch on and makes the place darker and more depressing.

So the next time you see a ghost, try not to react with fear or anger. Just be numb. And if it works like it does for me, they come and go a lot quicker. 

I also love your angel story. I do believe we humans (and empaths especially), are influenced by our guides to help people throughout each day. We don't always act on it. But when we do it feels good as if it were meant to be.

Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
91 posts

@hop-daddy-  I don't see ghosts much. If you and your family are seeing that many that often something else is happening. Have you done any research on the property? Is it an old house?

The house I was in that night was a friends house. He went insane, his father died, and his mother went from being this pleasant  beautiful person to a mean old hag. They blamed me for everything that happened. I watched this great family turn sour in a year. He was my best friend. 

That fear wasn't mine. I know that now. I didn't back then. If I had known I would have pushed to have the house cleared of all that negative energy I picked up on. It was an old farm house. They had a horse stable and an arena. Things happened there that shouldn't have. I never did the research to find out, but I have a good indication of what it was. 

Your situation is completely different. I would definitely look into your theory of some sort of portal and get it to close. Or maybe, become a shaman yourself and help them cross over? It's all pretty weird, I know. I don't understand it, but I know we have purpose. We are the way we are for a reason. I don't believe in coincidence.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
5 months ago
528 posts

@zacharias:

Good questions. I live in Scottsdale, AZ. In our area most homes are fairly new and have been built in the past 20 years. So we don't generally have legacy haunted house issues that you get in other places where houses have been there for 100+ years with a death history. In my case, I built my house on vacant land 17 years ago. I'm the original homeowner. Except that I have learned that the land my subdivision sits on was lived on by Native Americans going back thousands of years. An archeologist told me that tribes used to migrate to my area for months on end in the summer for hunting. It was basically their summer hunting spot.

My daughter sees the most ghosts at our house. She has never seen a Native American ghost. But some ghosts with her appear very clear while others have less definition and are shadowy. For me the ghosts that I see are always shadowy. My daughter has seen one repeating ghost that was in a civil war uniform. And she has seen others that wear clothing that is probably late 1800s-early 1900s. But most of the ghosts seem to be wearing more current clothing. And we see a lot of children ghosts at our home. Recently my son jumped out of the shower only to be face to face with an 8 year old girl ghost. And also recently my wife was pulling into our driveway and saw a very clear image of a teenage boy standing in front of my son's window. He was so life like that she thought he was a trespasser until he vanished before her eyes.

Based on our experiences and the history of us being original homeowners I have come to some conclusions. Three out of four of my family are empaths. I think in general ghosts are everywhere. There are many mediums who say they see them every day walking among us. And as empaths I think we tend to attract them more often. But I also think there is something unique about my area. There must be a portal or something since we get such a variety of ghosts that pass through from varying time periods. I also found it interesting that my daughter slept over at a friend’s house that is 7 doors up the street. And she said she saw more ghosts there than at our house. That tells me it is not just our house that has visitations in the area.

The ghosts around our house for the most part don't bother us. So we are in less of a hurry to have our house cleansed. Plus I'm not sure that would work anyway since day to day different ghosts come through. For the time being we just live with them and try to understand why they are here.

Zacharias
@zacharias
5 months ago
91 posts

Cool, I guess if they are not a problem then there's no need to worry about it. One of the mailmen in your area is an empath. He doesn't know it. His father worked the mail route in Scottsdale too, and is also an empath. He's retired. 

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book