Not sure where to put this....but need help identifying something

To post a reply, login or signup

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
I don't know where to put this so I put it here under paranormal.....it's about an energy source that seems to be focused on my bed....I'm able to remove it....altho it's getting more difficult....the energy is sharp....painful...and I can actually see a misty vapor coming from it....it's been going on for quite some time. ...it doesn't seem to be a random thing....as there are times I feel it on other things in my house....like the floor...the walls...my clothing etc....one time I tried to see into the energy to try and see what it actually is.. but it actually jumped out and kicked me...or was a sharp zap to my leg that my leg actually spasmed....it felt more like a kick...i've recently...in the fall purchased a new mattress. ...hoping that that would put an end to the problem.....and it did for perhaps a week....then it returned...also i've taken into account that the electical panel is overloaded and needs to be upgraded and there might be surges that may cause some problems....so I raised my bed up off the floor...this energy is awful and nasty and i've run out of ideas....because I can remove it and it returns indicates that it's being put there by a living human being....anyway....I hope you all had a lovely Xmas and a wonderful New Year....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 07/02/17 04:55:07PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
480 posts

@karen2

I was reading an empath book recently that had an example of something very similar to what you are describing. It was put there by a practicing witch who was vengeful against the home owner. They had to get a shaman and his team to remove it.

When you remove it does it disappear for hours or days before returning? And is it making you sick or tired?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Hop Daddy:

@karen2

I was reading an empath book recently that had an example of something very similar to what you are describing. It was put there by a practicing witch who was vengeful against the home owner. They had to get a shaman and his team to remove it.

When you remove it does it disappear for hours or days before returning? And is it making you sick or tired?

I've always suspected I had more than one practicing evil person targeting me....i've mentioned it here quite a few times...the responses have been that i'm giving these people my power by focusing on them....but this is a very real energy that requires no belief to exist....one seems to be a Co worker of mine who's targeting the entire work place on purpoself. ..it seems benign enuf but it's not pleasant and it's trying to get me fired....one was a metaphysical shop owner...I bot crystals and books from him....I suspect most of it's from him...as he's got a very distinct energy and style...but it seems similar to my Co worker....the others were 2 females I asked help in reading what we going on in my former residence....i've had dreams about 2 females on numerous occasions after i've asked who was responsible for some of this...so I assume some of it's from them....they're all pretty nasty. The way i'm thinking is that they're setting my house up to be trap...sometimes I can feel it on a few objects...but every now and then they spell my entire house....everything in it seems to light up with this awful energy and it's meant to hurt...and cause pain...it used to scare me...but now it just makes me mad...because i've never hurt ANY of these people....they began right after I met each of them...and I didn't say or do anything to deserve this....I began fighting back tho...so they're probably mad at that....when I remove the spells it varies as to the time frame when they return....sometimes a few hours....other times a couple of days....so to me that means it's not spirit but and actual living human being doing this...the worst revolve around the moon phases...but I manage to clear most of it as soon as it arrives...I can usually feel something coming so i'm never surprised by it...lol....but my bed is the main focus....I can always expect to spend time trying to remove the crap from my bed before going to bed...sometimes nothing but my bed and floor around my bed has that crappy energy...it's meant to keep me from going to bed and resting....of that i'm sure....and thank you for being direct and to the point...lol....
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/03/17 12:31:14AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
480 posts

This exactly like what I read in a book. And you are right, by targeting you where you sleep that person is getting you where you are most vulnerable. And wearing you down in the process. I would say thank God you at least know how to remove it (albeit temporarily).

When I get home tonight from work I'm going to see if I can scan the chapter of this book over to you. I think you'll find it really interesting on how similar that story is to yours. And hopefully it will help to read how they got rid of the bad energy ball and the overall hex.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Thanks...would be interesting to read other similar accounts....I know the steps I need to take....I can take stuff off but need to....I keep hearing 'tie them off '....I need to find out how to do that so it will stop and I can live a normal life...well...ALMOST normal....my life hasn't been 'normal' since my gifts woke up...and I met these people...lol
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
I think part of this 'accidental' meeting with these people is to help me learn about this type of energy work....i've picked every spell thrown at me apart to find out it's purpose and what it's meant to do...I can hear everything inside a spell...it's energy after all....and I can hear energy....they think the spells come across as blank energy but it doesn't. ...my ability to 'hear' is what's saved me..and my spirit guides who make suggestions and guard me....lol....it's been a tuff road tho...
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
480 posts

If you can fix this one on your own then you get the "high priestess of the month" award. Wink

I'm noticing in reading forum posts like yours that there seems to be a trend with people with your higher level of skills. And the trend is that it seems to attract a level of trouble to go with it. I'm curious, did someone teach you how to see and remove objects like this? It's also fascinating that you are able to take apart the spell like a bomb technician disarming a bomb.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
No living human has taught me other than the people sending the energy....so I guess they've been my teachers...lol...in a weird way....I never imagined having to learn how to defend myself in this fashion...ever...it took a long time for me to get over my fear of what they're doing....being backed into a corner and not finding anyone qualified to deal with these kind of people or someone even willing to admit this stuff exists quickly made me shift my focus on self preservation....no one to help so I had to do it alone....with spirit help of course....they've always been here helping me from the beginning....lol...
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
711 posts
@karen2
Have you tried using black salt after removing the problem? Perhaps a barrier after removing might prevent it from coming back. I'd also wear some black tourlamine for good measure.
Blessings
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
I'd have to find that kind of salt....how would I use it?....I have tourmaline....
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
711 posts
@karen
You make it, there are different formulas with the main ingredient being sea salt, of course. You can search online and use the formula that resonates with you. I personally like to use actual black salt, but any sea salt will suffice. You can use it to create a barrier. Whether it is just your home or your property boundaries depends on how you place it. Like all energy work....it's all about intention when using it. I hope this helps.
updated by @cat-whisperer: 01/04/17 06:51:26PM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
480 posts

@karen2

Here's a scan of the chapter from that book I referenced earlier. It's about an empath group that helps to clear houses. And the book is about their stories. This particular chapter was about a lady getting hexed almost exactly as you described in your situation and how they resolved it. One the last page is contact info. for the group in case you want to call or email them for advice. The chapter scan can be located at this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B65XAJENZM8AM0NOeC1CWGtId2M

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
711 posts
@hop-daddy
Just curious, as I read the article noticed the names Steve and Amy....is this Amy Allen? Didn't read the whole thing, it's hard to see on my iPhone.
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
480 posts

The book is "Ghost and Shamanic Tales of True Hauntings" by Bety Comerford. I found it on Amazon and have read a couple of Bety's books. The book is about some of their most unusual home clearing stories with their Spirit Light Network. It's a pretty good read. In this chapter she is referencing Amy Wilkins and Steve Wilson. Steve is the shaman in the group while the others are empaths and mediums.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Hop Daddy:

@karen2

Here's a scan of the chapter from that book I referenced earlier. It's about an empath group that helps to clear houses. And the book is about their stories. This particular chapter was about a lady getting hexed almost exactly as you described in your situation and how they resolved it. One the last page is contact info. for the group in case you want to call or email them for advice. The chapter scan can be located at this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B65XAJENZM8AM0NOeC1CWGtId2M

I wish to thank you.....with all my heart...with ALL my heart....I needed to read that...because it's exactly the same thing .and explains everything I was suspecting and sensing. ....all I feel is relief....
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
I also kinda know where the vortexes are as there seems to be more than one...this is GREAT!!!!....I had a dream last night where I saw a dark shape...kinda like a shapeless blob....but it wasn't quite attacking me...just looking at me....it seemed to be scary to me...but not...I really feel bad for these beings...being used by human to do this to others....I kept telling the energy that....and telling it I wasn't angry at it....that none of this was his doing....and I would try and free him too....he's just as much a pawn in all this as I am...poor guy...
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Karen2: I also kinda know where the vortexes are as there seems to be more than one...this is GREAT!!!!....I had a dream last night where I saw a dark shape...kinda like a shapeless blob....but it wasn't quite attacking me...just looking at me....it seemed to be scary to me...but not...I really feel bad for these beings...being used by human to do this to others....I kept telling the energy that....and telling it I wasn't angry at it....that none of this was his doing....and I would try and free him too....he's just as much a pawn in all this as I am...poor guy...

Have you tried talking with these energies to ask why they are there? Who sent them? What you can do to assist them since ytheseou believe that they are there against their free will, etc.?

How long have you been having these issues?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
The energies always have the info in the energy....it arrives and I get impressions of who it is...but it's kinda cool that the energy around my bed is actually trying to help me free itself...it's not a dumb energy...in spite of it feeling static and icky....sometimes I think it's actually trying to minimize its own energy to not hurt me so much...but then it seems to be infused with more energy and light up again....i've been going thru this for about 5 years now...had enuf time to study what's actually going on with this...lol..it's a forced study...but it helped me get over my fear...lol...i've managed to remove it only to have it sent back...i've never been angry at the spirit/energy...only at the humans who have been doing this... now all I feel is disgust and contempt at their mentality and misuse of these energies and beings/spirit...
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
480 posts

@karen2:

I'm glad that book reference helped. It sounds like it is really hard to get rid of a vortex. Hopefully you can find a way to send it away. I think approaching it from a position of love and not emoting anger or fear would see to be a good way to go. It sounds like you are already doing that. Good luck with everything and I hope you are able to resolve it soon.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Hop Daddy:

@karen2:

I'm glad that book reference helped. It sounds like it is really hard to get rid of a vortex. Hopefully you can find a way to send it away. I think approaching it from a position of love and not emoting anger or fear would see to be a good way to go. It sounds like you are already doing that. Good luck with everything and I hope you are able to resolve it soon.

In my experience a natural vortex can't be sent anywhere as it's there by design not by man.

If it's a portal that has been constructed by man, it can be closed, but neither of these are able to be sent anywhere.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Ok...but a vortex can be created either for negative or positive...or made...the energy of this ball is not floating above my bed...it's actually ON the bed...when I lay down the entire mattress is vibrating...there's a corner where some of this energy seems more pronounced....if the rest of the bed has nothing going on that one spot seems constant...sometimes faint....other times at full blast...and it's like someone turns it up....it has a purpose....when I get close to falling asleep it turns up till i'm awake...then falls back down...it seems controlled....last night I unplugged myself....i'm part of the energy...seemed I was also feeding it...so I tried unplugging myself....it did work...it was like it just turned off....I think I can still feel the vibrains but the link that the energy was coming thru and making every thing worse is gone...so i'm not exactly sure if it's still there or that my body is just remembering the vibrations...it's been going on for so long...lol
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Hop Daddy:

@karen2:

Thank you hop-daddy....I really appreciate that...😊
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Karen2: Thanks...would be interesting to read other similar accounts....I know the steps I need to take....I can take stuff off but need to....I keep hearing 'tie them off '....I need to find out how to do that so it will stop and I can live a normal life...well...ALMOST normal....my life hasn't been 'normal' since my gifts woke up...and I met these people...lol

Have you tried cord cutting or sending the energy back to the person, spirit, astral server, etc. that sent it to you?

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Karen2: The energies always have the info in the energy....it arrives and I get impressions of who it is...but it's kinda cool that the energy around my bed is actually trying to help me free itself...it's not a dumb energy...in spite of it feeling static and icky....sometimes I think it's actually trying to minimize its own energy to not hurt me so much...but then it seems to be infused with more energy and light up again....i've been going thru this for about 5 years now...had enuf time to study what's actually going on with this...lol..it's a forced study...but it helped me get over my fear...lol...i've managed to remove it only to have it sent back...i've never been angry at the spirit/energy...only at the humans who have been doing this... now all I feel is disgust and contempt at their mentality and misuse of these energies and beings/spirit...

Have you tried a freezer spell?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Hi...i've dun all that...it seems i'm missing another piece of the puzzle ....but I think I got it...there's another player that I didn't know about....gonna try fixing that up today...thanks for the suggestions....😞🙄
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
10 months ago
765 posts
Well I was wrong....back to the original guy...crap...
Angel
@angel
10 months ago
603 posts

Sounds like a shadow. Shadows are typically an accumulation of negative energy. They typically don't start off with a conscious, but overtime, as it continues to feed and evolve, it could develope a conscious. Shadows are fairly easy to remove. What I would suggest is when you do your cleansing, not only send the energy "out"  but visualize or tell it where to go and how long to stay. For example, when I do my cleanse, I will visualize like an energy vacumm that literally sucks this energy up. When I am done and am getting "rid of the bag" I visualize it going to a particular place and telling it not to leave until its energy has been neutralized. Then, put up your protective barrier and add in white light. You may have to do this a couple of times.

In what it sounds like in your case, your getting the energy out, but it's hovering outside your boundaries of wherever you put the protection and as the protective energy weakens, it waits for an opportunity to come back in. By being more specific, your in a sense taking that negative energy and "reprogramming it" to do something else. The shocking energy you are feeling could mean that it is feeding off of the electricity. Energy balls are more demonic in nature, but in your case, since you talked about older electricity in the home, and it feels like a shadow, the electricity is most likely from it absorbing that electricity. Remember, everything is energy, and with shadows it's best to just get rid of them. Their soul purpose is to feed, nothing more, nothing less.

So, anyway's, you can try this. Remember, most of the process of cleansing revolves around your belief in it. So, if your trying methods you read on the internet and your like "really? that's sounds lame" then move onto one that fits you. Your belief is energy which gives that energy power. So it's important that you do and use things make you feel safe, that give you power!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
9 months ago
480 posts

@karen2:

I saw your post today about your visions/dreams. And it made me remember this post. You have a lot going on in that house. Did you ever get rid of that ball of negative energy on your bed?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
9 months ago
765 posts
Lol....I have stuff go on wherever I am....lol....but yes....I did finally figure out how to get rid of it....my theory was that these things were caused by a psychic attacker....for quite awhile i've been focusing on clearing the links and crap from these people out...but for some reason they seemed to come back...I found that the links and cord could be found/hiding almost anywhere in my suconcsiousenses...etheric and physical body....memories...even in my organs...so i've been hunting these things down...I knew this ball of energy was connected to me in some way...and something HAD to be fueling it....and the other night I discovered it was hidden in a memory of my smoking....I used to smoke and had struggled to quit and I finally did....it was in one of those memories....once I found it I severed everything that connected me to this jerk via those memories...and ZING....it released....and the energy ball suddenly stopped....so it wasn't a spirit...but what I call a program purposefully set in my energy systems that was causing the problem....from a nasty living human being....lol....it hasn't come back yet so I have my fingers crossed...as I say...everything you need to know about these people is in the energy...attackers such as this believe they're smart and can never be detected...and that's just plain hogwash....lol...it seemed the weird energy was attatched to certain items I had while in the other house....and my work uniform.....that one i'm not sure about yet....i've been on vacation so haven't put it on yet....will find out tomorrow what's up...if it was part of the same thing or different...lol
updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/26/17 07:21:18PM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book