Sparks of light

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Anyone else see sparks of light in their peripheral vision? I have been seeing mostly white light sparks but occasionally they will be colored. Any idea what these could be?

updated by @lotusfly: 07/02/17 10:20:01AM
knujac2003
@knujac2003
last year
19 posts

I get that too for me it's usually a spirit or some form of energy. All medical issues have been ruled out.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts
Lotusfly:

Anyone else see sparks of light in their peripheral vision? I have been seeing mostly white light sparks but occasionally they will be colored. Any idea what these could be?

Do you mean like a flash, kinda like a camera flash? The flash thing happens to me on occasion. Most of the time though what I pick up in my peripheral vision is like...um...like seeing someone walk past, but not shadow figures.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

cat-whisperer: Do you mean like a flash, kinda like a camera flash? The flash thing happens to me on occasion. Most of the time though what I pick up in my peripheral vision is like...um...like seeing someone walk past, but not shadow figures.

No, like a spark from a sparkler. By peripheral vision, I just mean that it's to the side of where I'm looking, not directly where I'm looking. It also happens when my eyes are closed (and when they're open). I can focus on it sometimes but they disappear so quickly.

That's interesting that you see someone walking past you. I get that sometimes but mostly I just feel a presence.

updated by @lotusfly: 12/28/16 08:29:44PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

knujac2003:

I get that too for me it's usually a spirit or some form of energy. All medical issues have been ruled out.

I've thought of that but I wonder how spirits could be so small, so I was thinking more along the lines of fairy or angel.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
last year
733 posts
@lotusfly
It's like yours...to the side and with my eyes open, and it happens so fast there is no time to zero in on it. I don't see them with my eyes closed but I do see faces when my eyes are closed...but I don't recognize any of the faces...?? They don't stick around long but longer than the flashes and blurs that go by when my eyes are open. I have had several vision tests due to some of the things I see...(didn't tell the doc about the faces but rather the flashing, didn't want him to think I was crazy, lol) good checkup according to the doc.
knujac2003
@knujac2003
last year
19 posts

Lotusfly:

knujac2003:

I've thought of that but I wonder how spirits could be so small, so I was thinking more along the lines of fairy or angel.

For me that's usually how to get may attention with the flash, and then I begin to pick up on what type of energy it is,  human, angel, animal, etc. I see, hear, feel, and  just know.  Spirits can be any size they want to I was once told by a guide a lot of spirits appear to us at most times according to what we be believe they look like.  So size really doesn't matter.

seanw4202
@seanw4202
last year
54 posts

I get blue sparks in my peripheral from time to time,  and usually along with the feeling of something else with me, I agree very much they are signals you are in the presence of a spirit/energy of sorts, on more of a quantum level, as if your currently sharing the same forces of nature for a moment or drawing from the same energy.  I usually inherit a feeling as well, that can range from safety to fear... the sparks are our way of recognizing/verifying a sign I feel. 

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Thank you all for confirming I'm not the only one experiencing this!

Much love to you all~

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Wedgie:

Is it those sparks you see when you look at something dark and they suddenly have movements? up and down, and sideways etc?

in order to see them I have to pay attention.

The sparks don't move for me, they just twinkle in place for a moment and then disappear.

But I suppose they could move for others...

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts
[quote="Burleigh_surfer"]
Blue, purple, orange and ocassionally black. Not a black flash, moreso a small spherical void. white ones rarely appear to me. they all appear in my regular vision. I see blue sparkles around my partner alot. If im in a loving and spiritual mode I get the flashes many times a day. I believe they are some sort of angelic response or entity...ive seen them for 4 years now and an eye doc and a psych both had no idea. I also have visual snow and can see auras.

On another note, im 14 weeks pregnant and ive been dreaming of green...alot and arch angel gabriel has been in my thoughts alot too. My partner just walked over to tell me he wants to name our child gabriel! A sign perhaps?
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Burleigh_surfer: Blue, purple, orange and ocassionally black. Not a black flash, moreso a small spherical void. white ones rarely appear to me. they all appear in my regular vision. I see blue sparkles around my partner alot. If im in a loving and spiritual mode I get the flashes many times a day. I believe they are some sort of angelic response or entity...ive seen them for 4 years now and an eye doc and a psych both had no idea. I also have visual snow and can see auras. On another note, im 14 weeks pregnant and ive been dreaming of green...alot and arch angel gabriel has been in my thoughts alot too. My partner just walked over to tell me he wants to name our child gabriel! A sign perhaps?

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm about 16 weeks pregnant :) I've noticed more psychic abilities during my pregnancy. 

What is visual snow like? I see little moving circles and squiggly lines in my vision sometimes. Is that what it is?

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
535 posts

@lotusfly:

I do get those flashes from time to time out of my peripheral. And sometimes I see tiny white sparks or star twinkles in the air as well. And if I close my eyes, particularly at night, I get an amazing light show of different random shapes and waves. They sometimes precede visions.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
last year
34 posts
Lotusfly:
Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm about 16 weeks pregnant :) I've noticed more psychic abilities during my pregnancy. 

What is visual snow like? I see little moving circles and squiggly lines in my vision sometimes. Is that what it is?

Wow, congratulations :-)
Seems like my partner has rekindled his love for his tarot cards and crystals too in the last few months. Its nice to have clear messages and understandings now, rather than second guessing.
Visual snow is like having everything pixilated 24/7. Worse in low light or soft lighting. It doesnt effect my sight at all but it makes it hard to focus on seeing stars. I see shimmers with it too, so im wondering if its more so sensing and seeing energy than a vision problem. It never goes away and the after images I see are prolific and long lasting.
Calla Lily
@calla-lily
last year
11 posts

I see these frequently. They are usually little sparks of white or pink light that flash and I can see them move from one place to another before they disappear.  They were particularly prevalent right before I was going to file for divorce so it was a stressful time.  Less frequent since then.  I got them on video one time in my living room so I know it's not just my eyes playing tricks on me. I can say that I feel positive about them as if they were there to cheer me up?  I've seen them since I moved out of the house where I took the video too so I know they're there with me and not just in any one place. I welcome the sight of these.

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Calla Lily:

I see these frequently. They are usually little sparks of white or pink light that flash and I can see them move from one place to another before they disappear.  They were particularly prevalent right before I was going to file for divorce so it was a stressful time.  Less frequent since then.  I got them on video one time in my living room so I know it's not just my eyes playing tricks on me. I can say that I feel positive about them as if they were there to cheer me up?  I've seen them since I moved out of the house where I took the video too so I know they're there with me and not just in any one place. I welcome the sight of these.

I welcome the sight of them too, Calla Lily. I just wish I knew for sure what they are. I can only guess fairies or angels or another being observing or protecting me...

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

Hop Daddy:

@lotusfly:

I do get those flashes from time to time out of my peripheral. And sometimes I see tiny white sparks or star twinkles in the air as well. And if I close my eyes, particularly at night, I get an amazing light show of different random shapes and waves. They sometimes precede visions.

I see light behind my eyes too, Hop Daddy. I guess we're full of light! :)

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
last year
803 posts
I also see 'sparkles'..everyday....they just seem to dance around me....and sometimes just as i'm falling asleep my vision fills with a purple light.....I used to be afraid of that thinking it was a brain tumor...lol...but that was ruled out....I now think it's cool now and am comforted by it....lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book