To post a reply, login or signup

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

Your magic power is divination, meaning you can predict the future! Two famous divination witches are the Jamison twins, who have been using their extraordinary gifts for years to predict catastrophic events and changes, including 9/11 and the Boston Marathon Bombing - something you are entirely capable of. Please take this seriously, as your power is incredibly useful and important for your soul's purpose. You have the rare psychic ability to intuitively predict future events at your free will. Without your gift, some attacks and major mistakes could not be prevented. Invest in a crystal ball and practice your power with the helping energy of crystals and candles until you have mastered it, or a dream journal so that you could keep track of your sleeping dreams and learn how to read them. Always remember to cleanse your areas with incense before and after!

http://www.spiritualunite.com/articles/what-magic-power-does-your-soul-have/

updated by @nocturnes-angel: 07/02/17 05:12:56PM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
10 months ago
410 posts

I got divination too. Thanks!

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
10 months ago
467 posts

This is what I got: Your magic power is descensum, meaning you can communicate with the dead!

Hermes and others will probably chuckle since I have been posting lately about this skill being awakened lately.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
702 posts
I got divination, thanks @nocturnes-angel!
updated by @cat-whisperer: 12/24/16 06:19:52AM
Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
10 months ago
34 posts
I got healer. I always get healer. Maybe I should pay attention! :-)
WindWolf
@windwolf
10 months ago
117 posts
I got descensum

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book