working at 7 world trade center nyc

To post a reply, login or signup

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
I realize this can be an intense topic to talk about but I am aware of so many things in this building and I feel I should leave. I was in 9/11 and got out and took the 1st job I could midtown. I have been with this co. the longest in my life and switched fields just to get away from this area and this was before I had any awareness of abilities and being an empath. The company was midtown by Rockefeller Center but got such a great deal and tax write-off to move into this building and business is business. The energy of people in my office has gotten darker slowly. The people that have been laid off have been of a very spiritual nature. I have been told the building is sick and my health has started suffering since being there. People are physically getting some kind of debilitation with their legs. I don't know if I am making this up but something is pushing me to leave since September. I have been struggling with this decision as I don't want to continue the path I am on in my life which is not true to myself. A recent trip to Sedona AZ gave me clarity but it was overwhelming as it showed me I have several huge life changes to make. It would be easy to do this if it was me singly whose life would change. Any advice would be so grateful as I my so called abilities have re-surfaced in ky life since returning from my trip and NY so doesn't resonate and it never has for me and I was born here.
updated by @bunnigirl: 07/02/17 05:52:34PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
10 months ago
705 posts
@bunnigirl
I think you already know your answer, but want some reassurance. Always stay true to yourself, denying that honor will cause unhappiness. Also follow what is inside you...it will never steer you wrong. For me sometimes it's my gut, sometimes my heart. If still not sure, try to meditate and sleep on it, that is what works for me in times of uncertainty. Trust your higher self.
Blessings
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
10 months ago
169 posts
you are right...i do know.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book