My 3yr old is seeing Orbs

To post a reply, login or signup

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Ok so my son has always seemed sensitive to others emotions and told me about ghosts but he's been verbalising it much more lately and this morning while in bed with me stated 'mummy you've got 4 ghosts around your head' I asked what they look like and he said 'they are bright white light circles, the ones in my room are yellow'
I got pictures of orbs up on my phone and he pointed out the ones they resemble.
He feels scared of the ones in his room and said one of his yellow ones is quite big. I do smudge our rooms and I've taught him to ask anything he doesn't like to leave..but he said they don't.
Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with this type of thing? X
updated by @gem: 07/02/17 10:36:54AM
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
last year
410 posts

I've seen a white light orb. I don't think they're harmful. I think they are light beings (souls) here to protect us. Maybe you can tell your son that :)

Blessings~

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Hi, yes I've told him they are only keeping us safe while we sleep but he's very scared of the ones in his room for some reason. I've asked for a lot of comfort and protection for us lately with having gone through a traumatic separation from my husband so it doesn't suprise me that they are there..It's more little ones very fearsome reaction to the yellow ones.
I've been doing guided visualization to help him before sleep..kind of like a pleasant sleep talk down. I'll try saging my son as well as his room to see if it helps any.
Thanks x
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
531 posts

I've seen white orbs and black shadows around me. I have been told both are normal and the black shadows don't necessarily mean they are bad. And we have a cool picture of my two preteen kids walking down the hallway in a 100 year old hotel where orbs were all around them. 

My daughter is also an empath and when she was real young we would hear her at night talking to unseen people in the baby monitor. We peaked in on her one time and she was having a very excited conversation with someone unseen in the corner of the ceiling. As she got older she would see ghosts all of the time. She also hears them and has trouble sleeping. None of them seem harmful but because she is an empath they surround her constantly and she can't relax and rest.

I personally think smudging has its limits when there are empaths in the home. You may be able to ward ghosts off for a little while but they keep coming back since they are attracted to you, your son (or both). What I have found works for my daughter to sleep at night is I put a bowl filled with rock salt and water on her nightstand along with some protection stones (red tigers eye and obsidian are the ones she likes). And she says the combo of that seems to clear the room at night so she can sleep without having things bother her all of the time. But with the salt water, you have to change it out every 3-4 days or it loses its potency.

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Ok great I always have a variety of healing organic salts in for our bathing so will certainly give that a try thank you :-)
Yes I'm an empath too although I don't see orbs. I can sometimes see auras and during spiritual practices get claircognizence and sometimes prophetic dreams.
Thanks for taking the time to reply! X
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
531 posts

Empaths run in families so it is likely that your son is an empath as well. Sometimes kids grow out of it so you'll have to wait and see. But in my family of 4 we have at least 2 empaths and get constant visitations from spirits. You may find the same. On the salt use they say sea salt is the best but that gets pretty expensive. I use rock salt that you can find at almost any grocery store and have had good results. Don't use table salt as it is so processed it is apparently useless. 

I did some research in the past and there is a long standing tradition in many cultures and religions over thousands of years using salt as a protective barrier against evil and spirits. And it is an important component of holy water. Some people recommend just putting salt in a bowl without water. Although I found some references that mixing salt with the water applies the effects. And I have found this to be true. Good luck.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

I'd recommend getting a small spray bottle for your son & with him present (he can actually help which should make him feel better because he's involved) & fill the bottle halfway with purified or filtered water then add 6 drops of each lavender & vanilla (vanilla bean) essential oils to the bottle & shake the bottle.

Instruct him that he can use this essential oil mixture anytime her doesn't feel safe, feels sad, worried, etc.

It will help cleanse & calm the environment (immediate area) it is sprayed in/on & he can use to spray his pillows, sheets, bedding, etc.  even himself.

Please do not spray directly on animals, birds, plants, etc. as they may be allergic to the oils.

If you haven't done so already I'd recommend with your son present, that you speak to the orbs (whether you see them or not is irrelevant) & let them know that he becomes frightened when they are present, visiting, him, etc.  & that he & you would greatly appreciate it if they would not visit or frighten him anymore.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

I do not recommend using any type of salt until you have totally cleared your home of spirits as salt absorbs & binds the energy, spirit, etc. to the exact area it attached itself to it (meaning whatever room in your home, etc.)

If you choose to use salt as a protection barrier do so only after you are 100% the home & property are free of spirit, energy, angry or irritable feelings, sadness, depression, etc.

When using salt as a barrier take the salt & walk the outside perimeter of your property, yard, driveway, garage, etc.  drop a line of salt along this entire perimeter stopping at the point where you first began laying the salt.  You can then go to your front & back doors & make a line of salt parallel to the front of each door.

Red brick ash works well if you don't wish to use salt, just use it as instructed above.

Best wishes

Gem
@gem
last year
220 posts
Thanks I'll try that although my house on one side is attached to another...im the end of a row of 3. So I only have access to 3 of the 4 parameter walls. I have gotten my little one to join me in asking for all negative entities to leave and never return but he said the orbs all stay. I'm presuming they are not negative and his fear is because he finds in unusual? I shall be more direct. I've already carried out an akashic house cleaning which did show a portal and our house is on consecrated land (used to be part of a grand house used as a hospital for soldiers in the war and prisoners of war). I have cleared this though.
I feel this is to do with the traumatic separation me and his dad.
Thank you all for the tips x
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
531 posts

@gem

Wow, a war hospital? No wonder your son is seeing things. There must have been a lot going on there. I have the oppositie situation with not prior history on my land that I am aware of. I live in AZ and I am the original owner of my house (it was built on vacant land where there had not been any prior housing). And I would think that it would be free of ghosts with no prior living or death history on the land. But the opposite is true. It's like grand central station with ghosts. I can't see them but hear them. And my daughter sees them and says she rarely sees the same one twice except for a tall man in a civil war costume that likes to hang out in my home office. We also seem to attract a fair amount of child spirits ranging from 5-16. Arizona was not very active in the civil war but did have Indian wars so I've always been curious about our civil war ghost and how he is attached to our house. I'm also curious how we get so many child ghosts (I assumed it is because they are attracted to my kids).

Kate
@kate
last year
131 posts

Hop Daddy:

@gem

Wow, a war hospital? No wonder your son is seeing things. There must have been a lot going on there. I have the oppositie situation with not prior history on my land that I am aware of. I live in AZ and I am the original owner of my house (it was built on vacant land where there had not been any prior housing). And I would think that it would be free of ghosts with no prior living or death history on the land. But the opposite is true. It's like grand central station with ghosts. I can't see them but hear them. And my daughter sees them and says she rarely sees the same one twice except for a tall man in a civil war costume that likes to hang out in my home office. We also seem to attract a fair amount of child spirits ranging from 5-16. Arizona was not very active in the civil war but did have Indian wars so I've always been curious about our civil war ghost and how he is attached to our house. I'm also curious how we get so many child ghosts (I assumed it is because they are attracted to my kids).

This. I get goosebumps myself in a lot of places and when I was small they easily overwhelmed me. Your son has reasons not to feel at ease. My own symptoms in old places where the atmosphere is heavy, became physical: tearing, and energy pulses through my body. They are quite refreshing, but fear of unknown is not. This however is a direct and instant instinctive reaction that, I believe, creates a barrier naturally. I learned to calm myself down in such places, or be left at peace in a way or another. You have to be direct and decided, the power of will here decides what stays and what goes form or around you ^^ Everything has a reason though. With children, they have the good energy that can clear the atmosphere of a place. Even the tormented souls of living people draw them closer to those who can potentially help them, now imagine with the so-called spirits , "orbs" still lingering. I am one of those people who must let themselves feel the problems, otherwise I become... alienated form myself? or disappointed at myself, a feeling that will not go and i dislike. What you do next you pray or send good thoughts, hope that they go in peace. Finding the good inside myself and sending good thoughts has been the only way for me to be feel again as if "I'm left in peace". Maybe we are contacted sometimes with this purpose, to help. You have to live a bit differently to be able to manage such thoughts, emotions and feelings. Lying to yourself? Good luck with that. I can't "abuse" myself or have addictions and so on either. I can't even tolerate people who "steal" away energy easily. It's a complicated little world. Fun too. Sometimes sad. Everyone has its own life and purpose. 

It's important to have healthy boundaries, but it is also important to not ignore. Do not try to "ignore" them, please. Do not think they will automatically bring harm either, no, they will react according to your own inner state. You can channel energies and enlighten the place a little. Use this wisely, don't just separate yourself from the problem and not feel it ^^ let yourself feel it actually. Images of war, thoughts about the things that might have happened there. They will arrange themselves in an order and then you have all the rights to call to be left alone by whatever your son might be seeing. This is just my opinion. It's difficult living in such places, with tormented histories where people died full of heavy thoughts and sad or unfulfilled, holding grudges... a I'm writing this message my eyes fill again :/ Cannot help it. Little can be done after (after someone died that is) only acceptance, change in your own way of thinking and in what you teach other people or bring to the present. Time flows. Things overlap sometimes too. Unlearned lessons will repeat themselves. 

I've never seen spirits in such a way, and yet I've always been terrified of this thought. I always thought I could hear things, as opposed to seeing them, and all my childhood I was pretty certain that if anything happened to appear before my eyes I'd faint so I 'prayed' for that not to happen xD. I never wished "not to feel" though. I'm not the kind that gets scared that easily tho so it's weird. It simply was my childhood taboo subject.

updated by @kate: 12/24/16 10:26:07AM
Angel
@angel
last year
607 posts

Since he is so small and obviously is still very connected to the spiritual realm, his "light" attracts many different entities. The more fearful be becomes, the more energy that have to feed from. So, in order to lessen this, he needs to feel safe in his room. Because he is so connected to the spiritual realm but lacks the understanding of ghosts and spirits, I would focus his attention on more higher realm beings, such as angels or whatever/whoever he connects in spirit that is higher realm. Dieties such as Jesus or Buddah, whatever your beliefs are, to focus attention on these beings. You might want to start an evening routine as well that involves him saying a prayer, ritual or something that draws in the energy and protection of the higher realm. So, if Grampa is in spirit,then he can ask his grampa is stand by and watch over him while he sleeps. Not sure if you are a magickal practioner or not, but you can also program a favorite toy to help protect, something he feels safe with. The more positive things he is exposed to, the more his mind should shift towards light things. If that makes sense :) So, instead of looking in the closet and seeing a bunch of shadow people (usually lost souls), he will train his third eye to see the angels blocking the door or surrounding his bed. He'll program his body to pick up on more positive energies and hopefully gravitate towards these things. The more he is exposed to these things and the less energy or thoughts he gives to the shadows, the less they will manifest. This shift in energy will help keep the more negative ones at bay. This will also teach him descernment, because he will already program himself to know the light energy. If he does pick up anything negative and get's scared, then you will already have things in place to help revert that attention to a safer and calmer place in his mind.

The females in my family are also Mediums and these are just a few things we learned along the way. The dark can get really dark, but our minds and emotions have a way of creating a safe haven if we create it, so safe that it doesn't matter what entitiy is around, we know we are safe because of where we choose to focus that  attention.  Surrounding him by the things that help him connect to light energies and entities will help revert his attention to those things in time. I don't know if this makes sense, but I hope it helps.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
531 posts

@angel:

I'm curious if you have an opinion on why young children seem so consistently connected to the spirit world? And why most lose that ability over the years as they grow up? It seems most don't see of hear ghosts anymore once they hit pre-teen. 

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
last year
868 posts

Gem: Thanks I'll try that although my house on one side is attached to another...im the end of a row of 3. So I only have access to 3 of the 4 parameter walls. I have gotten my little one to join me in asking for all negative entities to leave and never return but he said the orbs all stay. I'm presuming they are not negative and his fear is because he finds in unusual? I shall be more direct. I've already carried out an akashic house cleaning which did show a portal and our house is on consecrated land (used to be part of a grand house used as a hospital for soldiers in the war and prisoners of war). I have cleared this though. I feel this is to do with the traumatic separation me and his dad. Thank you all for the tips x

If you feel a resonation with this video, I'd recommend playing it in your home.

It should help in assisting any type of energy that is stuck, lost, etc. to get to where it is meant to be, go, etc.

Best wishes <3

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book