A shadow figure

To post a reply, login or signup

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

I awoke from a dream the other day to see (behind my eyelids) a shadowy figure move from one end of the bed to the other and then disappear. I believe it to be a "watcher" (extraterrestrial). I believe they've been communicating with me. I believe they check my memories at night and protect me during the day. I am not afraid of them.

Anyone else have experiences like this?

updated by @lotusfly: 07/02/17 04:27:36PM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
11 months ago
726 posts
I have not had that same experience, however, when you said extraterrestrial it reminded me of when I first started meditating. Eyes closed, so this was also seen with my third eye. It was if the being was standing behind me and peeked around to come into my front vision, then disappeared out of my peripheral vision. It happened very quick as if it didn't want me to see it. It was grey with very horizontally wide eyes, but not open a lot...a little more open than a slit. I was not afraid or started as you would normally be if someone would sneak up behind you. Like you, I did not feel threatened by it. It has not happened again, just the one time. I still wonder who or what it was.
Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

That's interesting, Cat Whisperer. It could have been a watcher. Because I was just waking up from a dream, I don't know if my eyes were open or closed. They could have been open. 

I believe we are all part extraterrestrial, and I believe they check on us, as if we are their children, which is why I don't feel threatened. I know they just want to make sure everything is running smoothly and according to plan. They talk to me in my head too. Combined with the power of the Council, they can wipe out our species at any time, so I highly respect them. They've done it before with Atlantis, Lemuria, the Dinosaurs, and probably others, with the help of Mother Earth. Humans need to change their ways and start respecting each other and Mother Earth more, or our time is limited too. But I feel that we are finally (and rapidly) moving in a better direction. If only the government and elite would be more understanding of these changes.

Angel
@angel
11 months ago
607 posts

I haven't had any experieinces with ET's, however, I would suggest to notice the feelings you have when you have these experieinces. My personal rule of thumb is, if they may me feel nervious, I  can't read them, or not a great feeling, I get rid of them first, ask questions later:)

Lotusfly
@lotusfly
11 months ago
410 posts

Angel:

I haven't had any experieinces with ET's, however, I would suggest to notice the feelings you have when you have these experieinces. My personal rule of thumb is, if they may me feel nervious, I  can't read them, or not a great feeling, I get rid of them first, ask questions later:)

I don't feel anything bad about them being in my life. They're a fact of life. You cannot make them go away. They're here to monitor things. They're not ghosts or spirits. They're real beings. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book