6 kinds of guides

To post a reply, login or signup

Rene''
@rene
10 months ago
1,194 posts
What determines what kind of guides you have. Beliefs? Or can you have an assortment of guides

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NamasteWeAreOne/permalink/793495900799913/
updated by @rene: 07/05/17 08:12:36PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
10 months ago
373 posts

I pray to 'Ultimate Good' - I tend to not put much in terms of 'labels' on my guides.  There are supposedly hierachies, e.g. Angels; Archangels; Principalities, Powers; Virtues; Dominions; Thrones; Cherubim; Seraphim; Gods/ Goddesses and maybe even beyond that. Plus there is animals, other beings, like dragons, unicorns, etc., etc..... I ask that I get the help that is necessary, possible, available, and sensible. The same applies to my communications. I found that to have a higher chance of getting truthful communications through, I usually get answers from further up the hierarchy scale (but even that is not always fool proof).  But generally all are welcome to help, advise etc - as long as they are Ultimate Good, or trusted by Ultimate Good (e.g. Ultimate Good in training, like possible recently diseased relatives etc....)

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

I would state that even though a person may have an assortment of guides, a person's beliefs can ultimately factor in as to whom/what that specific person's guides are.

richardrawley
@richardrawley
10 months ago
4 posts

I was once told I have 5 guides but they serve different areas of my life. I would like to learn more about this topic. 

Richard

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
10 months ago
866 posts

I'd recommend contacting the person who told you that you had five guides so he or she could give you more details about those specific five guides.

If you are seeking to connect with your guides I'd recommend looking for binaural beats, isochronic tones, meditations or videos specific to finding and/or meeting your spirit guides.

You may also wish to have someone give you a spirit guide reading and/or assessment to give you information concerning your spirit guides.

richardrawley:

I was once told I have 5 guides but they serve different areas of my life. I would like to learn more about this topic. 

Richard

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book